Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 1, 2011, 05:03:12 PM
Kyurem

Lignum couldn't help but smile. He handed him Celebi's Pokeball. "It's yours to command, Netto. Good luck, and may we meet in a future time..." Lignum had one more thought for him before he left. "If you do fail to disarm the bomb...use Celebi to transport yourself to the future. The fate of the Pokemon world already hangs in the balance of the trainers on this boat. Whether I survive or not...I don't know what may come of this, but before anything is decided...you need to survive. You have your entire life ahead of you...so it's imperative that you survive. So take Celebi...and may the future be with you." With that Lignum felt himself going faint before...

His head began to feel the sharp pain again. His mindset was changing. "G-go!" Lignum shouted. "Before it's too late!"
Old October 1, 2011, 05:06:13 PM
Keldeo

Past-Netto looked at Lignum, and took the pokeball, "..I'm sorry for leaving you here.." he cried, before sending out Celebi, and teleporting inside the bomb room, crying.

Present-Netto too burst into tears, all of a sudden. (Shall he begin to disappear, or what?)
Old October 1, 2011, 05:15:09 PM
Kyurem

(Well, if you don't deactivate the bomb, then...well, actually, either way, you'll survive. You can either deactivate the bomb and manage a total change of plot, or you can fail and you can time travel to the future. Of course, that means you have to control two Nettos.)

Lignum's headache stopped, just like the first. He didn't know where he was, but wherever he was...it definitely wasn't the base.

"How did I end up on this boat?" Lignum said. "I was...battling Nanami, and now...what?"

Suddenly, from behind him, he heard a voice. "So, try to change history, will you? I'll see to it that you don't cause any trouble for the rest of us." Lignum looked behind him, finding Iris, who seemed infuriated.

"W-what!? Mistress Iris, I don't know how I got here...!" Iris grabbed him by the collar and yelled, "Do you really think I'm as gullible as to think that you don't know why you're here!? I'll have Master Drayden tear into you yet! Dialga, send us back to present day!"

Though Dialga wasn't there, the two immediately disappeared, reappearing in time at the secret base. Drayden looked at Lignum, furiously. Glancing up, he saw the six dragons, practically unscratched, while the three Sinnoh starters lay, annihilated by the power of the fine-tuned dragons...
Old October 1, 2011, 05:25:48 PM
Keldeo

Nanami had been defeated. "..No.." she gasped, before collapsing, and bursting into tears. "..Titan.. Bismark.. Ifirit.." she cried, "No.."

Past-Netto had been teleported into the bomb room, and looked for said bomb. "..I have to difuse it, apparently.." he sighed, "I wish i knew how to.."

Last edited by Roxas; October 1, 2011 at 05:26:59 PM.
Old October 1, 2011, 05:38:47 PM
Kyurem

Under the influence of the new mindset, Lignum smiled and began to laugh. "See!? Didn't I tell you!? You can't defeat this kind of power. Bonds between trainers and Pokemon...they're pointless, and I think you'll find that you'll never be able to defeat us with your bonds and friendship. Power conquers all, but you were too naive to think that!"

Drayden stared at him. "Drayden, what's wrong? Aren't we going to release him after what he did? He could have changed the past, and for your information, the one named Netto might diffuse the bomb! What are we going to do!?"

Drayden kept his composure. "We wait. I wouldn't worry too much - Netto's much too young and unconfident to be able to diffuse the bomb. He'll die - and that will be one more trainer off our backs. In a way, you might say that this was a victory. Iris, don't be too worried - we have far more worse things to worry about." Drayden shifted his attention the sobbing Nanami. "Well, under the code of the trainer assassins, we'll have you released immediately. Unless you have something else up your sleeve..."

(7dewott8, if you're reading this, I'd advise reading the last two or three pages in order to prevent some massive mind-rape)

Last edited by GrassPokemonFTW; October 1, 2011 at 06:41:08 PM.
Old October 2, 2011, 05:04:16 AM
Keldeo

Nanami got up, "..Of course i have something." she replied, dead-pan. "..I have my friends." she then took out Gil and Etro's pokeballs, "..Also. Nothing's impossible. You'd do well to learn that, Drayden."

Past-Netto sighed, when he saw the bomb. "..If i make any mistakes.. I'm dead.. Unlesss.... I've got it! If i make a mistake, have Celebi.. No, that won't work.."
Old October 2, 2011, 05:28:35 AM
Kyurem

Lignum smiled, cackling. "So you choose to fight, knowing it's totally futile!? Granted...nothing is totally impossible...do you honestly think you can defeat the odds that are against you!? Drayden! Let me take her on!"

Drayden nodded. He recalled his three dragons to their Pokeballs, as did Iris. Lignum took out his two remaining Pokemon, his Shaymin-S and Virizion. Their eyes glowed an intense red, and they roared ferociously.

"This will be a double battle...so send out your Pokemon, fool, and prepare to be swept off the face of the earth!"
Old October 2, 2011, 05:31:19 AM
Keldeo

"..No. That wasn't what I meant." Nanami replied, "..Who said i wanted to fight you? I know i'd lose." she seemed as if she didn't care what happened to her anymore. "..Lignum. This 'Netto' kid you met in the past.. He's gonna disfuse that bomb. I just know it.. Because nothing's impossible."
Old October 2, 2011, 05:42:48 AM
Kyurem

"I don't think so. The odds are against him as well. And I'm about to make sure it stays that way..." Iris said smugly. Drayden handed her two Pokeballs. "In these Pokeballs, I contain two Pokemon - Dialga and Giratina. I will use Dialga to travel back in time...and use Giratina to bring Netto...no! The entire boat into the Distortion World! Not only will it not matter if he manages to diffuse the bomb...all of you will disappear, and we will no longer have to deal with useless flesh bags, such as yourself! Dialga, send me to the past, NOW!" Dialga, with a mighty roar, transported Iris in an instant.

Drayden smirked. "Indeed, Iris, you knew just what to do,"

Lignum couldn't fathom why these people were having such worthless efforts. Why go through all the trouble of resisting when they were just to fail? He knew that this Netto...he wouldn't be able to stop Iris, not against the immense odds that were stacked against him.

And then his head began to have a sharp pain again.
Old October 2, 2011, 05:47:37 AM
Keldeo

(..Now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p97c1dR7FGs&NR=1 reminds me of this part.)

Past-Netto knelt down next to the bomb, worried. "This isn't good.. I don't have long left.." he cried, before taking apart the bomb, to the part where you cut the wires. "Celebi, if i make a mistake, teleport me to the future, alright?" he asked, sounding extremely worried.

"..Netto's going to beat her." Nanami replied, "..Because he'll bring the legendary pokemon to their senses, like we did with Kyogre."

Last edited by Roxas; October 2, 2011 at 05:50:21 AM.
Old October 2, 2011, 06:04:01 AM
Kyurem

Lignum clutched his head. "NO...I...I REFUSE TO LET THIS BEAT ME!" Lignum roared and groveled in pain on the floor. "NETTO...WILL...F-F-FA...!" He stopped moving and sobbed. Drayden saw what was happening, and kicked him over to Volkner, who was standing there the entire time.

"Volkner, take care of him while he's like this. I'll soon have Beheeyem ready. At this rate, we're not going to be able to use him in crucial steps of our project...we'll have to have his mind wiped clean of memories. We can figure out what to do then..."

Lignum cried. "N-netto...I'm so sorry...please...no matter what happens...defeat Iris...!"

Iris managed to show up in the past unopposed, and when she did, Kyogre and Groudon were still battling it out. She glanced over down to the ocean, and found Sub X-S6 rising to the surface. Iris flew down with Dialga and Giratina, and saw Byron and Clay rise up from the hatch.

"Oi, Iris! Didn't think I'd see you around here. What do you intend to do here?" Byron asked. Iris smirked.

"Sorry, Byron, Clay, but I'm going to need to ask you a favor. You see, I'm going to sink the entire ship by bringing it into the Distortion World. You, unfortunately, are going to have to go in with them."

"Wha!? Yer insane!" Clay retorted. "How dare ye! I won't have it!"

"It's too late. My mind's made up. You can try to destroy me with your Groudon if you want...but do you really want to run the risk of getting your own self killed? At least you won't have to be released for ruining my plans." The two Gym Leaders held back their anger. Byron nodded to Clay, and the two went into the submarine. Iris turned to Giratina.

"Giratina, prepare the portal to the Distortion World. I'll see to it that Netto doesn't successfully diffuse the bomb." With that, Giratina and Dialga flew in opposite directions. The ship didn't have much time left, and the bomb didn't read any more than one minute...
Old October 2, 2011, 06:13:44 AM
Keldeo

Past-Netto shivered, and wondered how he'd difuse the bomb. He found a pair of wire cutters, and stared at them for a second, before trying to find a wire to cut.
Old October 2, 2011, 06:45:21 AM
Kyurem

Volkner carried Lignum down the hall, who was now limp and gasping for air. His mind was taking a toll on his heart, and he felt too numb to do anything. His eyes were sodden with tears, and his pupils became a foggy gray, almost dead. He felt his hand go cold and his his mouth quiver. Volkner noticed these changes and looked down at Lignum, who was totally pale and dying.

Volkner made his way out of the base on the mountain, and in the distance, he saw two groups, running towards the area. One group was led by Koga, and the other by Chili. Volkner grabbed Lignum by the collar of his shirt. Lignum clutched back.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpM5f...eature=related should put this next part into the mood.)

"I'm sorry I have to do this...I'll be killed if I don't. Drayden will have no use for you now that your mindset has conflicted and your overall state becoming weak. You won't mind, though...we're returning you to your friends," Volkner said, with the most sympathy that Lignum had heard him use for all the time he'd known him. He looked back, and saw his friends, Mira, Revya, Netto, as well as Chili, and even Black and Gold...

"Volkner...your life...why would you do this?" Lignum asked. Volkner quivered.

"You are the 8th Gym Leader in Sinnoh. The strongest Gym Leader in Sinnoh. You were going to challenge the Elite Four before you were defeated. Why...why did you let that beacon of hope that you worked so hard to erect...why must you tear it down like this?"

Volkner growled. "I'll thank you NOT to talk of the past, or do you want your death to be as painful as possible!?"

Lignum frowned. "I had no intention of angering you...if anything, I want to help you. I know...I won't survive in this state. You could kill me now, and my past state and future state, but I won't let my spirit extinguish...my friends, they all counted on me...my Pokemon were taken from me and replaced with horrific pseudoPokemon...and I failed them...Vileplume, Ludicolo, Roserade, and Whimsicott...I failed them. I can't bear the fact that I let so many down...no, I even let my home down...I let Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto, and Kanto, who relied so heavily on us...I let them down. I let Revya and Nanami down...I let Netto down...I let Mira down. I let everyone down...and I have nothing to say to compensate for what I couldn't do..."

Tears flowed down Lignum's cheeks and his eyes's pupils continued to fade away. His mouth quivered, and his hand was deathly cold. Volkner let him down on the ground, mumbling inaudible swears to himself.

"So Volkner...you can kill me. I don't care for my own well-being...but you must promise me...that you don't face the same experience I did. Don't regret anything, like I do...and don't ever let your friends down. Don't let Sunyshore City down...don't let Sinnoh, and the whole Pokemon world down. Don't face the same fate that I did...or you will pay with your life."

Volkner held Lignum over the cliff. The two groups of trainers seemed to stop in the distance, as if watching Lignum in his dying peril.

"Forgive me, Lignum. I didn't want to do this...but it's finally come to this. All I can hope is...you are resolved."

Lignum formed his lips into a smile, or at least, as much of a smile that he could form. "Yes...I am resolved. I know that my legacy will live on...people will hear my tale...and I..."

"I will live on." Volkner released Lignum, and he was sent plummeting down the cliff...
Old October 2, 2011, 07:13:40 AM
Keldeo

Revya looked up, as did Black and Gold. "What...?!" Black asked, worried. Present-Netto looked up as well, and seemed horrified, "No!" he cried, and sent out Latias, "Latias! Catch him! Please!" he pleaded.
Old October 2, 2011, 08:08:20 AM
Kyurem

Latias dashed towards the falling Lignum with blinding speed. Volkner saw what was happening. He wouldn't have it - he remembered what Lignum said: don't have regrets, and don't let everyone down. He couldn't let Drayden down at such a vital point as this...

"Zapdos, use Thunder Wave on that Latias!" Volkner shouted. Zapdos came out, aiming a wave of electricity over Latias, who immediately became paralyzed, unable to continue moving at the same rate, its speed was not enough to catch Lignum.

Lignum thought, "This is it...I'm counting on you...Revya, Nanami, Mira, Netto...I'm counting on all of you to survive..."

With those final thoughts, Lignum crashed onto through the canopy of trees, and onto the ground.

Past-Lignum suddenly stopped moving and collapsed. No one saw him, and the body merely disappeared.

A girl arrived in X after a very long boat ride. He had her own boat, so she definitely hoped to see someone, as he was without human companions on the boat. She knew that her brother, Lignum, was one of the people asked to search the island for some trainers who had apparently gone missing. She was very young, and missed her brother very much, so he had her father take him to X. Neither of them knew of the perils that awaited them on this hostile region, but her father had confidence in him. But they knew not of the trainer assassins who had successfully killed her brother...

"Lamina, I want you to be careful, okay? If you find your brother, tell him I said hi, okay?"

Lamina nodded. "Yup! I will. I'll call you as soon as I set up camp!" And with that, she pranced along, unaware of how perilous her adventure was to be...

New trainer's sheet:

Name: Lamina Mori
Pokemon Team:
Leavanny (Moves: Leaf Blade, Protect, Aerial Ace, Double Team)
Gallade (Moves: Leaf Blade, Psycho Cut, Charge Beam, Protect)
Farfetch'd (Moves: Leaf Blade, Fly, U-turn, Swords Dance)
Appearance: Medium-short black hair but with incredibly long bangs which cover up her eyes most of the time. She wears a flower-print shirt and jeans.
Personality: Cheerful and friendly, but can be serious - when she wants to. She is polite, but can be a bit of a loudmouth at times.
Home Region: Kanto
Crush: Open
BF/GF: N/A
Other: Tends to be mistaken for a boy. Gets very irritated as a result. (like a reverse Lignum)

Last edited by GrassPokemonFTW; October 9, 2011 at 07:02:21 AM.
Old October 2, 2011, 08:20:02 AM
Keldeo

Present-Netto looked on, horrified, "..No.. I met him in the past.. He couldn't.."

Past-Netto gulped, and tried cutting a wire.. "Please.. Be the right one.."
Old October 2, 2011, 08:26:33 AM
Landorus

Mira awoke again, but not being dragged. Instead, she was in a building. BUt the leash was still on her arms. confused, she looked around. Where am I? Koga must have dragged me here. What did he mean by Mistertres Iris? Can't he just travel with other gym leaders instead being in a group? MIra thought. Still confused, she looked around.
Old October 2, 2011, 08:37:46 AM
Keldeo

Revya and Sapphire had followed Koga in, "Hey, Mira.." Sapphire seemed sad, "Lignum.. He's dead. That electric type gym leader from Sinnoh.. Killed him." Revya cried.
Old October 2, 2011, 08:42:49 AM
Landorus

Mira started crying. Lignum was a great person. But she would always remeber Lignum, for all of her Friends existed in her memorys. Quilava jumped on Mira's stomach and licked her, trying to cheer her up. "Thanks Quilava." Mira said, teers still flooding from her eyes.
Old October 2, 2011, 09:45:59 AM
Zoroark

(....nothing to say here....)
Old October 2, 2011, 10:28:26 AM
Keldeo

(Dead.. That's the most sensible thing you've said or done the whole RP. I approve of that.)
Old October 2, 2011, 04:04:13 PM
Kyurem

Lamina made her way into a nice little clearing of the forest that made up a large area past the shore. It was already almost night, so she figured that now was a good a time as any to set up camp and crash for the night. But her peacefulness was soon disrupted, as out in the distance, there came a soft, yet forceful noise. She pulled out a Pokeball and sent out her Farfetch'd.

"Farfetch'd, go fly over to the highlands over there...something's up, I wanna see what's going on..."

Volkner rushed back to Drayden, with conflicting emotions of success and pain. He tried to keep a smile as he ran into Drayden's room.

"Drayden! I managed it...I killed him, I killed Lignum!"

Drayden spun around and slapped him across the face. "YOU IDIOT!" he shouted. "WHY ON EARTH DID YOU KILL HIM!?" Volkner fell onto the floor, holding his cheek. He slowly stood up, shaking.

"W-what do you mean? I d-did everything I told you!"

Drayden growled. "What use is a dead man to me!? TELL ME THIS, Volkner, TELL ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!"

Iris made her way to the engine room, though she tried to open it, but it was futile. The door was shut fast.

"Dialga, use Roar of Time on this door!" Iris commanded. Dialga prepared its devastating attack, and aimed the destructive beam right to the door...
Old October 2, 2011, 04:13:26 PM
Keldeo

Past-Netto looked away from the bomb, horrified, just as he cut it, "Celebi, teleport me to the future, please!" he pleaded, fear in his eyes and voice.
Old October 2, 2011, 04:17:53 PM
Kyurem

Iris jumped in almost immediately after past-Netto had disappeared. She looked at the bomb, which had just reached 0:01.

"Oh, you've gotta be kiddi-"

The boat exploded.

Farfetch'd flew about. Nothing on any sides, even when reaching the highlands. He did see some other people, but nothing that would've made such a noise. Farfetch'd flew back.
Old October 2, 2011, 04:23:46 PM
Keldeo

Past-Netto managed to be teleported next to Nanami, "..I'm in the future, huh?" he asked, amazed.

All of the Past Selves, except for Past-Lignum, were thrown onto the region, like they had been before.
Old October 2, 2011, 04:38:38 PM
Kyurem

"Wh-what!? YOU!" Drayden shouted, pointing his finger to Netto. "How did you get here!? And what are you doing with Lignum's Celebi!?" Drayden scoffed. "Well, I suppose it doesn't matter, as Lignum's already dead as it is...but we'll have to take you out nonetheless. Iris should be here any moment..." After about a minute of waiting, and Iris not showing up, Drayden lost his patience. "GRAH, what's happened!? Where's Iris!?"

Lamina saw her Farfetch'd flying back and ushered it down. "Well, Farfetch'd, anything?" Farfetch'd shook its head. Lamina said nothing more, and merely continued to set up camp. Nonetheless, a sudden thunderstorm had broken out, so she set up as quickly as possible before taking shelter within. She saw lightning bolts fall down from not too far away. Things seemed to be getting dangerous already...

"WHAAAAAA!?" Byron wailed as the ship exploded. "We did it, but...! The Giratina, we need to stop it from sucking all of us in! Clay, I think you ought to return Groudon to its Pokeball..."

Clay nodded. "Yah, I suppose yer right..." Clay took out his Pokeball and recalled Groudon. Kyogre calmed down as a result, and swam away. However, the remains of the ship and the submarine were being pulled into the Distortion World...
Old October 2, 2011, 04:44:32 PM
Keldeo

Past-Netto grinned, slyly. "Maybe she's dead. I couldn't difuse the bomb, and she burst in.. So.. Hah!"

Nanami looked at Past-Netto, confused.
Old October 3, 2011, 09:27:16 PM
Kyurem

Drayden slammed his fist. "No...it can't be! Iris can't be dead, not after all this! But...if she is..." Drayden jumped out of his seat pushing past Volkner, past-Netto, and Nanami, screaming, "OUT OF MY WAY!" The base soon began to shake, and the walls cracked to some sort of intense pressure.

In the past, Giratina continued to pull the ship into the intense gravity of the portal to the Distortion World. Byron and Clay's submarine was not doing much greater. Things didn't seem like they could get much worse, until...

"WAH!?!?" Byron shouted suddenly, as he unlocked the hatch and looked outside.

"What yer be seein', Byron?" Clay asked. Byron couldn't speak, he merely pointed a finger at the Kyogre as it returned to the scene and attacked the Giratina with Ice Beam.

The thunderstorm was really getting out of hand. Lamina knew that if she was going to make it through the night, she had to find proper shelter. Recalling her Farfetch'd to her Pokeball and sent Leavanny out.

"Leavanny, use Protect! Help me through here without getting struck by lightning..." Leavanny formed a forcefield around the two of them, and they continued along the sodden forest path, hoping to find any signs of civilization...
Old October 5, 2011, 08:02:42 AM
Keldeo

Past-Netto and Nanami turned around, staring at Drayden, "What's up with him?" Past-Netto asked, confused. (I'll just shorten his name to P-Netto or Netto-P.)
Old October 8, 2011, 10:59:47 AM
Zoroark

(p-netto sounds good)
Old October 8, 2011, 03:22:06 PM
Kyurem

(Woudln't P-Netto not work? We have Present Netto also, unless you just plan on referring him as Netto.)

Lamina ran along the forest path, her shoes soaked and muddy from the onslaught of rain that was now pouring. Leavanny was trying desperately to keep its protective field up. The intimidation of the thunderstorm was really growing out of hand, as whatever was the source of it was getting stronger by the minute. Everywhere around her, lightning crashed and thunder boomed.

"Leavanny, you can put your Protect down...we need to conserve your energy for as long as we can. So put it down, and recharge your energy," Lamina said. Leavanny, though reluctant to do so, put its forcefield down.

The forest was slowly getting thicker and thicker. To only think that she was in the heart of the forest! "Where am I going...what am I looking for?" Lamina wondered.

Drayden had finally made his way out of the secret base, to find that the others had made it all the way there. He reached in his pocket, surprised to find that he only had one Pokeball with him.

"What!? Only one!? Oh...that's right, I forgot...Iris had the other two...looks like I have no choice. Palkia, annihilate these intruders!" The dark Pokeball released Palkia, who gave a mighty roar before another roar came from afar.

"W-what!? What's this!?" Drayden looked off to the side, where a break in the thunderclouds had formed. Out of it came a black mass that was all too familiar to him. "No...Iris's Zekrom! But why? Why has it appeared all of the sudden!?"
Old October 9, 2011, 05:14:26 AM
Keldeo

(Present Netto will just be referred to as 'Netto'.)

P-Netto followed Drayden, then froze when he saw Zekrom and Palkia, "..Whoa..." he gasped.
Old October 9, 2011, 05:45:36 AM
Landorus

Mira stopped crying and Quilava was laying on her stomach. She hoped that the other girl didn't die. When somone died, she always made a huge deal out of it. Her Axew hugged her tightly. "Thank You guys." Mira said to her pokemon and the two pokemon.
Old October 9, 2011, 06:05:56 AM
Keldeo

Revya grinned, "Well. We'd better go and avenge Lignum.." Sapphire nodded.
Old October 9, 2011, 06:22:09 AM
Landorus

"Well, I sorta can't right now. As you can see, I have my hands stuck in a leash." MIra said, trying to slip one of her hands free. Axew climbed over to the rope part and started cutting at it with it's tusks, and the leash eventually broke. "Thanks Axew." Mira, as quilava hopped onto her right shoulder."Ew~!" Axew said, jumping onto her left shoulder.
Old October 9, 2011, 07:14:26 AM
Kyurem

Lamina managed to make it to a clearing in the forest. Her legs caved in under the weight of fatigue, and she gasped for air. She was deathly susceptible to cold weather, and not having a rain coat during a raging thunderstorm was a horrible scenario for her. She recalled Leavanny to its Pokeball.

In the distance, she heard a large, booming noise. "Huh...was that thunder? No, it can't be...it doesn't sound like it. But what else could it be?" Suddenly, a lightning bolt flashed, and the next thing she knew, a tree was coming down right towards her. She sent out Gallade in a panic, who used Psycho Cut to send the plummeting tree out of Lamina's way. After it crashed to the ground, Lamina had a look at it. Something was strange, though; the base of the tree was twisted, and there were no signs of a burn mark from a lightning bolt...

Zekrom rose again into the storm clouds, but this time, it glowed an ominous blue color, and sent down a barrage of lightning. The entire sky shined blue under the clouds, and the entire perimeter was assaulted.

Drayden stood down; he knew that if he was to be hit by Zekrom, he was surely going to be killed. "Palkia, use Spacial Rend! Put an end to Zekrom!" Palkia's arm shone pink, andm thrusting its arm, sent a slash of spacial power into the clouds...

"Hey, Byron, wake up! We've landed somewhere!"

Byron slowly opened his eyes to find them in their submarine still, but they couldn't recall what had happened. All the navigation systems were thrown out of whack - dials were spinning uncontrollably, the radar appeared to show that they were in the sky, and nothing that was on the control screens made any sense, most screen showing things along the lines of
CURRENT SPEED: e58gT$2s
CURRENT FUEL GUAGE: @fh4g%
C6RREN5 A6T8UDE: -49D0D BELOW 345 LE9EL
580E0J3 3$3#29~' N7 AB478G9SK94H8FIWNFURUUGNDDKG

PROCE88 C83PL3TED.

"Hey, Byron, help me open the latch! It's all bent, so it's going to need some pressure!" Clay called. Byron took out his trademark shovel and tried to pry the latch open. After about half an hour of constant work, the latch opened to a world without logic...

"We're screwed, aren't we?" Byron asked.

"That's fer darn sure," Clay responded, as shocked as Byron was.
Old October 9, 2011, 07:37:25 AM
Keldeo

P-Netto growled, and sent out Latios, "Latios! Draco Meteor! Let's go!" he commanded, "Aim for Palkia!" he pointed towards the large pink pokemon, "Be careful of that Zekrom creature, too!" he was worried.

Last edited by Roxas; October 9, 2011 at 07:38:53 AM.
Old October 9, 2011, 08:05:05 AM
Kyurem

The meteors came down, hitting Palkia all over its side. Palkia roared angrily, turning its attention to the blue Eon dragon.

"Palkia, attack Latios with Shadow Claw! We'll show them the consequences of meddling!" Palkia rose up from off the cliff, and flew towards Latios with its claws black in dark energy. But yet again, Zekrom descended from the clouds, seemingly unaffected by Palkia's Spacial Rend. The Zekrom charged straight at Palkia, though Palkia was able to dodge the Zekrom in time, sending it crashing into Latios.

"Hey you! What are you doing here!?"

Lamina turned around to the sound of a gruff old voice yelling at her. There, she found an old man, holding a cane and pointing it straight towards Lamina's face.

"W-wait! P-please, I was just looking for someplace to stay for the night..." The old man lowered his cane and sighed.

"Trust me, you don't want that. This island has been the source of havoc for several years. Well, I suppose you can tell already, I mean, take a look around you. It's raining Stoutlands and Persians out here." The man held out his hand. "The name's Pryce. You need somewhere to stay, I'll show you there. But only if you do something in return..."
Old October 9, 2011, 08:40:34 AM
Keldeo

P-Netto gasped, "Latios! Get out of the way of Palkia! Use Draco Meteor again, while it's close!"
Old October 9, 2011, 08:48:56 AM
Landorus

Mira stroked Axew, and the reunited trio walked to get revenge on Ligunum's death. Mira had a demonic smile on her face, the one saying she would get revenge at any cost, even if it was the last thing she did.
Old October 9, 2011, 10:18:33 AM
Keldeo

Sapphire was grinning as well, going down on all-fours, "Hey Mira.. When we find the killer.. Let me at them first.. I wanna avenge White too.."
Old October 9, 2011, 10:25:36 AM
Landorus

"Sure. Besides, you probably have been waiting for this moment for a long time." Mira agreed. Quilava had his flames already blazing with rage.
Old October 9, 2011, 10:55:40 AM
Keldeo

Sapphire took out Dewott's pokeball, and sent out the pokemon, "Dewott, go look for that jerk of a trainer you had to be with.."

..Funnily enough, the man with the jacket blocked Mira's path, "..You girl, fight me now."
Old October 9, 2011, 11:16:54 AM
Landorus

Mira thought for a moment. This is dewott's trainer! Should I stall until dewott gets here, so dewott can have revenge? Mira howver,couldn't afford to lose. "Bring it." Mira challenged, sending out Magmotar. Magmotar, haven't having a battle in a while was pumped up for a huge battle. It's flames on the top of it's head was a blazing inferno. Axew, was exited to battle as well. "Ax! Ew!" It said, jumping up and down on her shoulder. Mira's flaming gaze was burning with rage.
Old October 9, 2011, 02:13:26 PM
Kyurem

Palkia was hit a second time, but this attack wasn't as damaging, due to Draco Meteor's side effect. Palkia reared up, and charged angrily towards Latios, tackling it backwards. Zekrom had to intervene as well, so it slashed at Palkia with its claws. The three dragons duked it out in the sky, while the thunder and lightning roared around them.

Drayden didn't have any time to lose. "Palkia, it's time! Use Doom Desire!" Palkia flew far enough away to be out of Zekrom and Latios's attack range, and the pearls on its arms began to shine silver. A bright light formed around it, and the world seemed to shake around them.

"Can't let you do that!"

Drayden turned to the right. "WHAT!? Who said that!?" Off in the distance, a Regigigas slowly made its way to them, but the large stature of the great golem was becoming evident. On its shoulder, Lenora stood, grinning. "Drayden, no more silly games! It's time to get serious!"

Lamina followed Pryce deeper into the forest. The rain hadn't lightened up a bit, but at least the rain was keeping at a more constant rate now. Still, it was a heavy, pouring rain, and it didn't help that they've been outside for hours.

"You, girl, your name," Pryce said suddenly.

"Um...my name's Lamina..."

Pryce grinned. "Lamina, eh...Lamina, let me tell you something. You may be too young to know, but this world...there are as many evil people as there are virtuous people. But the evil people in this world...there is still virtue within them. I believe...there is no one in this world who is completely wicked, through and through, but rather, they are fighting for a cause that no one else believes is right. There is an old saying...stand for what you believe, even if you stand alone. But for those people who stand alone...could it be out of ignorance, or could it be out of being the only one who dares to believe what they believe? That is a question I've been asking myself a long time...and still, I haven't figured out. The minds of the Gym Leaders have been corrupted by a lust for power, and we must see to it that they're returned."

Lamina stared in confusion. "Wait, I've only been here for a few hours, so I probably don't know what's going on...so could you care to explain?"

Pryce sighed. "I only know so much. I've been monitoring the activities of the Gym League Association with Lenora, our leader, and Jasmine and Roark. But I'll tell you what I know." And with that, Pryce began his story...
Old October 9, 2011, 02:19:56 PM
Landorus

The man sent out hs Ddwgong. Mira right now understood she had to rely on her pokemon with all of her life. If she failed to win this battle, this would mean death for her. "Magmortar, Thunderbolt!" Mira commanded. No where for your wittle dewgong. Thunderbolt will teach you why you shouldn't mess with Mira the fire master! Mira thought. Axew seemed to want to battle, but Mira's left eye told Axew to wait it's turn to battle.
Old October 12, 2011, 01:31:01 PM
Keldeo

The man grunted, "Dewgong, switch out, little pokemon." he grinned, "I have a trick up my sleeve, from my master." he then took out a dark pokeball, "Kyurem, my servant.." he then revealed that he wasn't who he was. He was none other than the ice type gym leader of Unova, Brycen!
Old October 12, 2011, 02:06:20 PM
Landorus

Mira smiled. Although Kyremu was able to dodge the thunderbolt, Mira could use Brick Break when it was Quilava's turn. "Magmotar, Flamethrower!" Mira commanded. Magmotar let firey flames spill out of it's cannon arm. Quilava for once, seemed afraid of the heat as it intensified.
Old October 12, 2011, 05:23:27 PM
Kyurem

Drayden stood frozen on the ground as he continued to gaze up in the sky, the three dragon Pokemon fighting one another. The Zekrom seemed to have the upper hand, as it released a fully powered Bolt Strike. The onslaught of thunder came down upon the dragons, paralyzing Latios and Palkia. Unable to move, Palkia attempted to soar back into the air, but it was futile.

Lenora continued along atop her Regigigas. "This is it, Regigigas! We need to eliminate that Zekrom, at any cost!" Regigigas continued to saunter above the trees, leaving huge footprints where it stepped. Lenora looked off to the side, where she saw a girl with a Quilava and Magmortar. On the other side was a Kyurem...

"W-what!? Why does Brycen have Kyurem? I thought Iris...?" Lenora thought. Nonetheless, she couldn't miss out on an opportunity to get rid of another of the Tao Trio dragons. "You look like you could use some help!" Lenora called. "Regigigas, use Stone Edge!"

"Lamina, I know it's a bit to comprehend, but we've been monitoring the actions of the Gym League for a long time. If we hadn't, then...well, who knows what might have happened. We didn't think that the ship was to explode, so we had many obstacles in making sure our plans continued. Unfortunately, it was bad to find that Lignum and Nanami were captured, so we lost all contact with their actions...so we need you to bring the two of them back to our headquarters. I will come with you, so you won't have to worry of the other Gym Leaders..."

Lamina was panicking. Her brother was captured!? If that's the case, then how would she even be close to handling the Gym Leaders? "I've always looked up to my big brother...but how? How could even he be captured? How could this have happened?"

"You must understand, Lamina," Pryce continued. "They have power that we can't even begin to comprehend. I caved into that power myself...but I've learned enough to distance myself from them, and so have three others - Roark, Jasmine, and Lenora have seen the potential dangers that may arise. If their Pokemon were to lose control...no, if technology like this came out, trainers around the world would soon fall into a madness...and want to control power for themselves."

Suddenly, a tree came crashing down. Pryce managed to avoid its fall, but something was odd. "That tree...it just spontaneously fell, just like that other one!" Lamina examined the tree, and like the previous one, its roots were twisted. Then, from the shadows, there came two trainers. Pryce looked at them, and growled. "Darn...so, Tate and Liza, you managed to follow me all the way out here, eh?"

Tate and Liza smiled.

"Of course we knew..."
"You would be here..."
"We saw your intent..."
"From the beginning..."
"There's nowhere to run..."
"Nowhere to hide..."
"So battle us now..."
"Or else you two shall die!"

Pryce looked at Lamina, and nodded. Lamina sent out her Leavanny, and Pryce sent out his Regice. Pryce noticed Lamina's surprise.

"Didn't you remember? I indulged in their lifestyle too..." Tate and Liza smirked, sending out two Deoxys - one in Attack Forme, one in Defense Forme.

"Our combination..."
"Can you beat it?"
Old October 12, 2011, 05:32:29 PM
Volcarona

(Okay, I tried reading as much of the story as I could to keep things on track. I hope I did good continuing the passage considering I'm a new author to the story.
WARNING! RATHER DARK. -Gallium)

Zekrom was infuriated. He vaulted into Palkia at mach-speed as the dazed Pearl beast
groaned from fatigue. Zekrom wasn't done yet. He grabbed Palkia by the throat, choking his attacker. Palkia, after struggling from a lack of breath in a cold sweat, socked Zekrom with his fist, sending blood running down the armored chest of the electric offender. At this point, you could say both warriors had lost PP. The battle raged on,
both driven by rage to kill. The same kind of rage that drew Nazi's to kill Jews.

"You can't annihilate me. I could have your severed head in my hand.
You KNOW I'm superior. I will kill you." , both thought.

Mira and Brycen stopped their battle in awe. The sight of the mighty lightning titan
and the pearl beast was scary, but rather entertaining, ironically. Even Kyruem practically had his jaw on the floor. As the giants in the sky got closer, both Mira and Brycen realized the dragons were getting too close, taking opposite dives for the ground in opposite directions. Kyruem got knocked over by a large black mass, and Quilava
just barely managed to avoid getting slaughtered from the very same hazard.

Brycen had lost his temper. He pulled a mini-chain gun out from his wet jacket. Mira was unsure of what to expect, Arceus forbid, considering this man could've been a killer.
He took blind shots at Palkia and Zekrom and then at Quilava, his face red with rage.

"DO NOT DISTURB ME. I HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS. FIGHT SOMEWHERE ELSE OR I WILL END YOU."

"KYRUEM, USE BLIZZARD!...." Bullets roared into the atmosphere.
The bewildered Kyruem used Blizzard, still shaken by his collide with Zekrom.
The hot-white sparks in the sky turned to a snowstorm of mighty proportions.
Both Palkia and his opponent, exhausted from the violent bloodbath fell to the ground;
the terrible battering from the snow wasn't exactly fun for them.

"Now, Kyruem. ICE BEAM." He pointed to Quilava.

He wasn't screwing around. Mira knew Brycen had lost it and intended to
kill. Kyurem was just a pawn and killer against his own will.
Kyruem used Ice Beam, freezing the fire-type alive.

"C' MON. FIGHT ME NOW. I'VE BEEN WAITING. DO IT OR FEEL THE WRATH OF THREE THOUSAND BULLETS IN YOUR CHEST."

(If I ended up God Modding please tell me. I think I did it to Mira, but I hope I didn't. I don't believe she did much anyway. :/
No, wait, I think I did. I'll fix it very soon.)

Last edited by GalliumGrant; October 12, 2011 at 06:15:18 PM. Reason: I think I God Modded.
Old October 13, 2011, 03:07:15 AM
Landorus

(It took me all morning to write this and I almost missed the bus as well!)
"Magmortar, return." MIra said, before sending out flareon. "No Flareon, we aren't battling." Mira said, before holding flareon. Mira only smiled. "If you shoot me and kill me. This Axew and Flareon are witnesses. They can run away, find a trainer that can understand them and tell tham that you have no heart. You don't care about your pokemon." Mira said, still smiling. Flareon struggled in her arms, wanting to fight the tao dragon. Mira tapped Flareon on her head, telling her to be quite. She yanked off her necklaceand put it in her bag. Axew jumped into the bag to get the necklace and looked at it. A look from Mira told Axew 'put it away.' "But if you kill me right now, that won't help any thing. That just makes things worse. So much for being a gym leader." Mira said. She looked up at the two dragons, fighting. "Flareon, if you wish to fight this gym leader with no life, just use shadow ball." Flareon wiggled out of Mira's arms And used Double team. "Now, use Shadow ball." Mira commanded. Flareon seemed to not care, but used Fire Fang instead.The Flareon Clamped down on the Giant goliath dragon. But Flareon seemed like she was trying to rip a huge chunk of it's body off. "It's not that the dewott didn't like you. It didn't want to be your attack slave. It wanted to find a loving trainer that would never try to hurt it's Soul. So much for your loyal ice types. So much for your menacing snowflake. What ever happened to them?" Mira calmly asked. Mira waited for Brycen to make his move. "Ice beam the Flareon's legs." Brycen said. Flareon dodged most of the attack, but the ice melted and turned into water. Flareon got hit by the freezing water, and topled over. Brycen seemed to be impressed. "Flareon! Shadow Ball!" Mira commanded. "No matter how hard you even try, I'll still be able to shoot more bullets in your chest than ever." Brycen gave a demonic laugh. Mira had to focus. She HAD to try somthing. "Flareon Don't give in! For the sake of fire types! Try a Fire Fang Again!" Mira shouted. Flareon, concentrated. "You can't stop them from fighting Brycen. Kyreum would get too weak from me stopping you.If you want to do somthing." Mira coughed for a second."Then run." Mira sounded like she was serieous. "Are you kidding me? I'd never back down from any battle!" Brycen shouted, the gun still in his hand. "If you shoot me, it's more like shooting your own pokemon." Mira told him. Idiot! I need him to run! Everyone shouldn't be around this battle! It's too dangerous!"Blizzard."was Brycen's only relpy. "Flareon, Fire fang!" Mira commanded. Palkia and Zekrom were this infuriated for some reason. What if... it's because they had a deadly past? Mira though
Old October 13, 2011, 06:51:50 AM
Zoroark

(someones gona have to find my carectior cuse idk where dead is anymore)
Old October 13, 2011, 09:48:43 AM
Keldeo

(Dead's watching Zekrom, Latios and Palkia fighting, outside the secret base of the GLF. Also.. Prepare for something unexpected.)

Behind Mira, came a tea-green haired boy with a black and white cap on, "..Brycen, enough." the boy grinned. "H-Harmonia..?!" the ninja gasped. The boy was none other than N. "Yes, it's me." he turned to Mira, "You really love your pokemon, don't you? Black and White taught me something special.." Revya and Sapphire eventually caught up with Mira, and were shocked to see Brycen and N. Revya, because of what N had done, and the fact that they shared a surname, and Sapphire because of what Brycen had done to White. "I know what you did to her, Brycen." N went on, "Drayden is out there, fighting with a boy.. And with Zekrom. You two girls, and boy, come with me." he then ran ahead, towards the room Nanami was in. She had fallen asleep. There as also a hole in the wall. He ran outside, to P-Netto and Drayden. "Drayden! I have returned!" N declared. (Also.. Gallium. That looked brilliant!.. Even though you haven't joined, I'll allow you to control characters like Brycen.. But not N. And not characters like Mira and Netto, alright?)

Last edited by Roxas; October 13, 2011 at 09:53:08 AM. Reason: A side note to Gallium.
Old October 13, 2011, 11:54:37 AM
Landorus

Mira followed N. "Flareon, take a good rest." Mira said. Quilava was unfozen. "Quilava, be read for anything unexpected." Mira told Quilava. "You to Axew." Mira said, stroking The pokemon's tiny tusks.
Old October 13, 2011, 11:56:33 AM
Keldeo

"..Hey, girl. What's your name?" N asked, turning to Mira. "You can call me.. N. N Harmonia.. The Ex-Leader of Team Plasma."
Old October 13, 2011, 11:59:08 AM
Landorus

"My name is Mira." Mira said to N. Quilava looked at N curiously. "I mainly raie Fire types." Mira added.
Old October 13, 2011, 12:09:14 PM
Zoroark

(thank you roxas and what unexpected)
looks left to right to left to right
"ugh im getting a headache"
Old October 13, 2011, 01:08:14 PM
Keldeo

(N's appearence was the unexpected thing.. But it makes the RP tie in with the end of B/W, in a way. Considering N was sighted with a dragon-type pokemon near a different region.)

N nodded, "..Mira.. Say, Quilava.. What can you tell me about Mira?" he asked, speaking in the pokemon language, to Quilava.

Last edited by Roxas; October 13, 2011 at 01:08:35 PM.
Old October 13, 2011, 01:37:44 PM
Landorus

Mira was a bit confused about this N. Axew looked up at the dragon pokemon battling. Mira did to. Palkia, Water Dragon was weak mainly to Dragon. Zekrom, Eletric Dragon was weak to Ice, Ground, and Dragon. Axew hid behind Mira's neck. The small dragon pokemon didn't want to get hurt. "You won't." Mira reasured Axew.
Old October 13, 2011, 01:55:16 PM
Keldeo

P-Netto turned around, and saw Mira 'n' N, "..Huh? When'd you get here?" he asked, then pointed to his Latios, "That's my Latios!.. But i don't know what to do.. I'm hopeless at battling.." he then sent out Latias, "Latias, Latios.. Please be careful!" he shouted, in the pokemon language. N looked up, "..Another person like me?"
Old October 13, 2011, 03:46:04 PM
Landorus

Mira stared at the two dragons. She had never in her life seen a these two pokemon. "Woah..." MIra said.
Old October 15, 2011, 11:44:20 AM
Keldeo

N scowled, "..Zekrom.. Fight to defeat Palkia!" he shouted, at Zekrom, angered that Drayden could fight Zekrom with the fine-tuned Palkia.
Old October 15, 2011, 12:19:32 PM
Landorus

"Is palkia bothering you? Zekrom is winning after all." Mira asked. Mira, Quilava and Axew were drenched with rain from the masisve downpour of rain.
Old October 15, 2011, 12:34:55 PM
Keldeo

N nodded, "How could Drayden abuse pokemon like that..? That's worse than what my father, the grand sage of Team Plasma wanted to do.. Worse than Cyrus of Team Galactic's plan.. Worse than Archie and Maxie of Team Magma and Team Aqua!.. Worse even than Giovanni.. From Team Rocket.."
Old October 15, 2011, 12:37:03 PM
Landorus

"Holy Samurott sushi they must be eviler than all of those combiened now." Mira said. "So..what are they doing to pokemon that's eviler than every bad guy out there?" Mira asked N.
Old October 15, 2011, 12:44:19 PM
Keldeo

N nodded, "..They are fine tuning pokemon to be more powerful than ever, and killing anyone who gets in their way. Look at what happened to Red and Blue, and the other champions! And those that rebelled.. And even those who were innocent. Your friend, Lignum.. Caused Gardinia's death. White was killed because she got in the way and lost. Lives of people who weren't as sick and twisted as the GLF were taken.. Lives of Pokemon too were taken.. Something i cannot forgive!" (Assuming Blue is Gary)

Last edited by Roxas; October 15, 2011 at 12:47:34 PM.
Old October 15, 2011, 12:52:36 PM
Landorus

"Nrgh. People these days trying to get all stronger despite not thinking about evyone else." MIra growled. "why is it only gym leaders anyway?" Mira added.
Old October 15, 2011, 12:55:39 PM
Keldeo

"I don't know. But a few gym leaders.. Lenora, Pyrice, Jasmine.. They weren't swayed by Drayden and Iris, and didn't join the GFL. Chili and Koga have now left, for different reasons.. Because they have realized, in their hearts, that the GFL are a group of heartless fools.. Who hurt my friends.. And yours." N replied.
Old October 15, 2011, 01:02:22 PM
Landorus

"Okay. Sounds alot lets confusing now." Mira said. "Drayden now seems like a stuck up loser to me now." Mira muttered, so only N could hear her.
Old October 15, 2011, 01:12:24 PM
Keldeo

N grinned, and nodded. (Where's Grass when ya need him? Or Galium?)
Old October 15, 2011, 01:29:00 PM
Landorus

(Let's wait for them.)"Mira looked up at the raging dragons. "Zekrom seems to be inialating palkia." Mira pointed out.
Old October 15, 2011, 01:36:58 PM
Keldeo

(We'd be best waiting for Grass.. Heheheh~)

N nodded, "Yes. It shows what my friends.. Normal pokemon can do.."
Old October 15, 2011, 01:43:40 PM
Kyurem

(Sorry guys! I've been having a rough week. :/)

Palkia was crushed by Zekrom's Bolt Strike, and with not much to counterattack, Palkia lay there, stunned and paralyzed. Drayden stood up to Zekrom, nonetheless. Strangely enough, he was smiling!

"Well, I suppose I can't be surprised, can I? You were Iris's companion, after all, so I knew you were tough. But whatever might have happened in the altered past...you likely can't remember who I am. Nor who Iris was. Do with Palkia as you please...but as for myself, I have orders to attend to, for I don't have the time to be wasting my time with you! I didn't want to do this before...but I'm afraid I have no choice, Zekrom. You may have won this round, but, may the world help me if I lose this war!" He pulled out a dark Pokeball, much like the others, but this was different. It was sealed within a strange emblem, one that many people knew of but never seen in person...

Drayden laughed and cackled. He sent out the Pokemon within, and before anyone could recover from the dark energy that emitted from the ball, Drayden and his Pokeball were gone, leaving his own Palkia at the mercy of its enemies...

The Psycho Boost attack was suddenly stopped. The Deoxys collapsed face first, and behind it was a Registeel. And next to that Pokemon stood Jasmine.

"Hey, Pryce. How are you holding up?"

"Not too shabby. Thanks for the help."

Tate and Liza stammered. The Deoxys regrouped, for now they faced a new challenge of three Pokemon against two.

"It's worthless resisting..."
"Don't even bother trying!"

Both Deoxys created a dark orb, which each turned to Shadow Ball. As precisely as they aimed, the attack was no match for Regice's Blizzard and Registeel's Flash Cannon...and the Deoxys were hit with an intense power...
Old October 15, 2011, 01:50:33 PM
Keldeo

N growled, sending out Reshiram, climbed on its back, much to P-Netto's surprise, and flew down to Palkia, "..Drayden you.. You.. Heartless fool." he grumbled, before looking up at Mira, "Mira, was it? Make sure you never make the mistakes Drayden did. Or that I did." he then threw off his hat, towards Mira. "Netto.. I will be back once i find Drayden. Take care of Latios and Latias. I'll be sure to tell you when i find him. I promise."
Old October 15, 2011, 02:01:04 PM
Kyurem

Tate and Liza opened their eyes. The huge explosion was too bright for them to see through, but the hard fact remained that Pryce, Whitney, and Lamina used it to make their escape. They received a transmission on the radio, all of the sudden, and Tate answered. He turned to Liza, saying, "It's master..."

"I know," Liza said. "I could tell..."

Tate talked into the radio. "Master Drayden, what appears to be the matter? Your voice sounds shaky..."

"Never mind that," came the voice. "Listen very closely. I've managed to escape the secret base area in order to find safety. I need to you to put a whole perimeter check of the island to make sure nobody leaves this island!" Tate and Liza looked at each other. They knew something was wrong.

"Drayden, where are you? Are you still on the island?"

"...No. I've used...I used its powers. I'm no longer on this region, but I've flown off to Johto. I plan on wreaking some havoc there."

"But sir, what do you plan on accomplishing?" Tate asked. Drayden began to cackle like an old witch, and replied.

"Well, I think the best way to sum it up is...I'll let terror run rampant. End transmission."
Old October 15, 2011, 02:03:43 PM
Keldeo

(Time for N to put right what he did wrong~ Hahahah~)

N was flying over Johto, on Reshiram. He eventually landed on Mt. Silver, where Red had been standing for three years. When he landed, he saw Red's Cap, in the snow. He picked it up, and took to the skies again, this time landing in New Bark Town, near Gold's house.
P-Netto turned to Mira, "Hey, we'd better find the others, and.. I'll help you guys escape! On Latios and Latias! As long as they teleport back to me, i should be fine."
(The next bit of the RP could be an 'Escape The Island!' style bit.. Then the next bit could be called 'Stopping Drayden!' )

Last edited by Roxas; October 15, 2011 at 02:05:56 PM.
Old October 15, 2011, 02:05:52 PM
Landorus

Mira nodded to N. Drayden has always been a big, fat, lazy, stupid freak. Mira scratched Axew's tusks. "Ax!" Axew said in enjoyment. Mira smiled at her two pokemon. they seemed happy for her to be her trainer.
Old October 15, 2011, 02:10:28 PM
Keldeo

Revya had just walked out, and his Gallade sent itself back out. "..Hmm. Miss Mira, shall we look for a way off the island? And a way to find the others?" the gallade asked, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Last edited by Roxas; October 15, 2011 at 02:11:02 PM.
Old October 15, 2011, 02:24:30 PM
Kyurem

"Huh...what should we do? There's no way to totally block off the island...we need Mistress Iris's Dialga to keep this place in a time loop...but from the information we've been given, it appears that Mistress Iris is no longer with us...so where...?"

Once again, the radio began to transmit. He picked it up, but there was nothing more than a scratchy voice. "h----------w----------h-----l-----------!?"

"Who is this?" Tate asked. No answer, but rather, more fuzzy sounds.

"-----C-------C!!!----------C!------"

"C? What's C? I'm missing something..."

"Hey! Lenora!" Pryce called. Lenora, still on the cliff, looked down and saw Pryce, Jasmine, and Lamina. Lamina looked off to the left, and saw some strange object off to the side. Lamina ran towards it.

Looking at the thing, she saw Bug Pokemon surrounding it. She shooed them away, and her emotions took a sudden turn for the worse...

It was Lignum's body.
Old October 15, 2011, 02:33:23 PM
Keldeo

N returned Reshiram, and looked around. "..Hmm. New Bark Town, if i'm not mistaken?" he wondered, looking at Gold's house.

Behind Lamina, was Burgh, the Bug Type Gym Leader of Unova. "Who're you?" he asked, not surprised, or angry.
Old October 15, 2011, 02:40:48 PM
Kyurem

Lamina turned around and shrieked, her eyes full of tears. "Wh-WHY!?" She ran to Burgh, who stopped her nonchalantly, while she tried punching him with flailing arms. Between her sobs, she kept yelling, "WHY!?"

"Lamina, what's wro-" Pryce shouted, but when he saw Lignum's body, he immediately realized what was happening. "Burgh, what're...what are you doing here!?"

Lamina knelt down and sobbed into her hands, and she was clueless as to what to do anymore.
Old October 15, 2011, 02:47:53 PM
Keldeo

Burgh patted Lamina's head, "Sorry boyo. Dunno what happened to your sister. I've heard that Drayden caused 'er death, or something. Oh yes, and N's back.. He flew off on Reshiram." He had mistaken Lamina for a boy, and Lignum for a girl.
Old October 15, 2011, 03:14:34 PM
Kyurem

Pryce walked up to Lignum's stagnant body. He felt around for any signs of life.

"Nope. Looks like he's as good as...wait..." Pryce's old and tender fingers caressed Lignum's neck. Lamina turned around and tackled Pryce, "D-DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!"

"Lamina, stop! Pryce, are you all right?" Jasmine called. Pryce slowly got up and grumbled. Lamina looked back at Lignum's body.

"I...I'm sorry, Pryce, but...I just...I can't..."

Pryce nodded. "No need for explanations. What's done is done, and I'm sure that..."

"Lignum's not dead."

The group turned around. It was Volkner. "W-what are you doing here!?"

Volkner sighed. "I knew this would happen. I had an intuition like this...his fall...it didn't kill him, and he's been waiting all this time for someone he can trust. Lamina, I think you are that person."

Lamina looked at Volkner. "You...it was you who killed him!"

"Like I said, he's not-"

Lamina slapped Volkner across the face. "I'll kill you! I'll grind you to dust, impale you...I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

"Lamina! Stop this at once!" Lamina turned around, trying to find who had said it. But the three Gym Leaders were all fixated at something on the floor. Lamina looked too, and before she could realize what was happening, she saw Lignum's finger twitch...
Old October 15, 2011, 03:17:01 PM
Keldeo

Burgh blinked, "Okaaayyy.. Something's going on. And Master Drayden ain't likin' it." He was one of the members of the GFL. "Sorry guys. Gonna have to make ya clock out." he took out a pistol, and aimed for Lamina, "You first."
Old October 15, 2011, 03:24:42 PM
Kyurem

"Wh-wha!?" Lamina shrieked. She backed up, careful not to trip, but no matter how far she walked, Burgh continued to follow. It continued on...and on...and on...until...

"V-Create!" Burgh looked behind him, and a wall of fire overcame him. He toppled over, his pistol flying out of his reach. Lamina looked up to see a Shaymin-S, unlike anything she'd seen before. And next to it stood...

"Lamina!" Lignum shouted. "I'll take it from here! The rest of you, get out of here, quickly!"
Old October 15, 2011, 03:35:38 PM
Keldeo

(Revya and Lignum share a pokemon, a Shaymin S. Except.. Lignum's was fine-tuned, right?)

Burgh growled, "Stupid kid! You're a pest." he spat, sending out Genosect. "Yo, Genosect, Techno Blaster!" Genosect had a Fire cartridge, making Techno Blaster a fire type move. (At least, I think that's the name..)
Old October 15, 2011, 04:46:02 PM
Landorus

Mira nodded to Reyva. "Let's find someway out of this island." Mira agreed. Sapphire came unning with dewott. Dewott seemed to like Sapphire. "All three of us are going to get out of this place!" Mira told them.
Old October 16, 2011, 01:51:00 AM
Zoroark

whates fight of palkia and others
"hmm? they keep missing but why.....wonder where red is?"
Old October 16, 2011, 02:36:03 AM
Keldeo

(Let's just say, while everyone was confused, Drayden managed to kidnap Red and kill him on Mt. Silver, okay? It'll be much simpler that way.. For me, that is~)

"Yes, lets." Gallade nodded, with Revya nodding as well. Dewott and Sapphire grinned, "Sooo! How are we gonna get off the island?" P-Netto pointed to his dragon pokemon, "You guys could fly on my pokemons' backs, then tell them to Teleport back to me when you're off the island.."
Old October 16, 2011, 05:43:15 AM
Landorus

Mira thought for a moment. "Sounds good, but the problem is..." MIra coughed."...I don't have a pokemon that can use fly."
Old October 16, 2011, 09:35:19 AM
Keldeo

"You don't need to. Latios and Latias can fly!" P-Netto grinned, "..Wow.. This is the future.." he whispered, "Hey, could you find the other me? He'll have a Latios and Latias too!" just then, Present Netto ran up to the room with the whole, and came face to face with P-Netto. His past self. "..What...?" he asked, confused.

Revya was also confused, "Wait.. Two of that kid? What the..?"
Old October 16, 2011, 10:27:23 AM
Zoroark

"hmmm wonder where the others are as well...i fell hungry..."
Old October 16, 2011, 10:56:10 AM
Landorus

"Hi there!" Mira said, before relizing that there were two of him. "Okay... this is a problem!" Mira with a laugh.
Old October 16, 2011, 12:21:11 PM
Zoroark

starts to hum a song
(just remberd that egg i found ages ago and when it hatches someones gone have to select a randum pokemon non leged for it to hatch to)
Old October 16, 2011, 12:42:10 PM
Keldeo

(I select.. Zorua.)

Revya looked at both Nettos, confused. "Ummm.. WHAT THE HECK?!" he exclaimed.
Old October 16, 2011, 09:03:47 PM
Kyurem

Shaymin-S attempted a dodge with utmost speed. Lignum grumbled.

"Lamina, do you have any Pokemon you can use!? I'm trying what I can to stop him!" Lamina, not sure what to make of the situation, sent out Gallade. "Gallade!" she called. "Use Psycho Cut!" In response, her Gallade's arms extended to blade-like things, and sliced Genesect with them.

"Shaymin, hurry and use Air Slash!" Shaymin formed an orb of air, which split up into slices and slashed the enemy...

Pryce, Lenora, and Jasmine ran together, running into Mira, Revya, and the two Nettos. "Hey, you two...er...I must be seeing double..." Jasmine said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Well, never mind that!" Pryce said. "You four, you must be careful in trying to escape the island! Tate and Liza have set up a barricade with their Deoxys, and if they see you, they'll use any means necessary to annihilate you. If we had Roark with us, then he, Jasmine and I could distract them, while you four and Lenora get out of here. We'll need to cooperate, because this is a deadly procedure..."
Old October 17, 2011, 02:10:08 AM
Landorus

Mira nodded. She began thinking about what they could possibly do. Dexoys defense form made a great barrier. She thought about about phychic type weaknesses. Bug, Dark and Ghost. A pokemon with High attack might be able to make it through along with it being a Dark type, but there were no Dark type gym leaders. But there were Bug and Ghost type gym leaders. Sadly, The chance of one of them helping them were extremly small. Mira sighed. If Deoxys were attracted to shiny things, then this would be a no-brainer. But they wern't so this might take a while.
Old October 17, 2011, 07:30:43 AM
Zoroark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
(I select.. Zorua.)

Revya looked at both Nettos, confused. "Ummm.. WHAT THE HECK?!" he exclaimed.
(same here)
Old October 17, 2011, 09:05:44 AM
Keldeo

The two Nettos sighed, both at the same time. "I have an idea." P-Netto exclaimed, grinning. "Hmm?" Revya's Gallade asked. "Me and.. Myself.. We both go take on these Liza and Tate people!" Netto grinned, "Heck yeah. That way, if I die, the other me could keep going.. And we'd have double the pokemon! Two Latias-es, two Latios-es. Four flying pokemon, so that we could all escape!"

Genosect growled, and spammed the Techno Blaster, but repeatedly missed, then got hit with Air Cutter. It fell in one hit, collapsing to the ground. Burgh growled, "Darn! How did I lose?"
(..Lamina and Lignum both share one pokemon each with Revya, a Gallade and Shaymin S respectively. Hoo. Plus he shares a surname with N. Awesomesauce.)
Old October 17, 2011, 11:40:53 AM
Landorus

"Great plan!" Mira agreed. Axew and Quilava rasied their hands in approval.