Search this Thread
Old November 13, 2011, 11:12:58 AM
Zoroark

still looking at morty
"fine then lets carrys on with the boat then..."
(someone needs to find zig plzzzz)
Old November 13, 2011, 11:32:22 AM
Landorus

(Well stop god modding and we might!) Morty walked over to the canoe and continued carving. "Have I told you yet that I want you to get off of this island without me?" Morty asked.

Mira sat next to Revya. She smiled and smelled the ocean.
Old November 13, 2011, 02:43:09 PM
Kyurem

Lamina ran through the woods apprehensively. Here and there, she saw more and more trees with twisted roots. Almost as if these trees were killing themselves...how odd. Lamina knew that she wouldn't be able to navigate the entire forest alone; she called out Leavanny, and sent her around the forest to see if she could find anything. Lamina also sent out Farfetch'd to fly above the forest to find anyone who might be able to assist her. She continued on her path with only her Gallade with her, but she kept her eyes peeled for any more twisted roots.

~

"Shaymin, use V-create!" Lignum said, calling out the fine-tuned Shaymin to slam and burn the tree to timbers. Shaymin cringed after the attack, though; the fine-tuned moves were hard to use. Lignum immediately called it back into its dark Pokeball to allow it to rest. Crossing through the charred area, he could get a clear view of what was happening. He searched around, though; no sight of anyone who was originally on the boat. In the back of his mind, he was incredibly worried about everyone.

Lignum pulled out his Xtransceiver, only to find that the connection was still horrid. He could hardly see anything on the screen, as it was so heavily covered by static.

The Deoxys were handling the four dragons with ease; it was a very uninspiring sight for Lignum and Jasmine. The Latias and Latios were being toyed with. The Attack Deoxys would attack, the Speed Deoxys would divert their attention, and the Defense Deoxys would proceed to make the barrier stronger.

Lignum had to give another shot, though; and then he got an idea. It was risky, though.

"Virizion, come out!" The fine-tuned Virizion roared savagely, nothing quite like Revya's Virizion. Its eyes were blood red and fierce.

"Virizion, Night Daze!"

Jasmine was shocked at first, but then realized that the Virizion was fine-tuned, so it was natural that it would learn such a strange move. From the Virizion's mouth, a dark purple beam fired away towards the barrier. The barrier did its job; it fired directly back at Virizion. It stood its ground, and when it was hit it appeared to do...absolutely nothing!

"I figured..." Lignum hummed. "Virizion's ability is Justified. Thus it'll power itself up if hit with a Dark-type move. Night Daze is one. If we keep at it, then we may be able to become strong enough to break the barrier...but I'm going to need some help, and I can't attack consecutively...Jasmine, call Roark, Pryce, and Lenora here. I'll go search for Revya, Nanami, Mira, and Dead. When the other Gym Leaders meet up here, make sure that you get the two Nettos here too. This is going to take everyone's combined efforts. All I can hope is that this works..."

~

"H-help!...somebody...anybody!...Look out! They're...no, not...run, you fool, run!..."
Old November 14, 2011, 01:36:25 AM
Keldeo

(Lyra's the one with a Virizion.. And boy, do most of my characters share at least one pokemon with a different trainer?)

Lyra looked up at Virizion, "Hey.. Virizion.." she began, the pokemon staring at her, "What do you think we should do?"
Old November 14, 2011, 02:22:59 AM
Landorus

Mira looked at her. "Sit down if you want." Mira said, before turning back to the ocean. Oceans were an enchanting site in Mira's vision. She heaved a short sigh as her necklace hit her neck. She picked it up with her palm and clutched it tightly.
Old November 14, 2011, 11:09:26 AM
Zoroark

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7dewott8 View Post
(Well stop god modding and we might!)
(agree)
Old November 16, 2011, 06:45:51 AM
Zoroark

looks at boat
"uhh i dont think this will float"
test boat and it sinks
"...this is why i never make boats... lets just find a boat"
and walks up to a tree and kicks it

Last edited by Dead4life; November 16, 2011 at 06:46:21 AM.
Old November 16, 2011, 11:53:03 AM
Landorus

Morty sighed. "Let's hollow out the inside more." Morty suggested. The tree Dead kicked had something with a zig-zag design was waking up. It padded over to a high branch to see what was going on. "Zig!" It said excitedly.
Old November 17, 2011, 12:13:05 PM
Zoroark

"hmm ohh zig there you are good boy"
pets zig
"wonder where you whent.....what thats on your coller"
grabs item
"apple whered you find this?"
zig sense something and runs off
"oh where you going come back"
runs of leaveing morty behind
Old November 17, 2011, 12:17:50 PM
Landorus

Morty decided this time not to chase Dead. He sent out his Gengar. "Back up Dead if he needs it." Morty said. Gengar nodded and quietly followed Dead.

Mira sighed and watched Quilava curl up into a ball and fall asleep.
Old November 18, 2011, 06:47:19 AM
Zoroark

still chasing zig
"whats got your atenshon..why run in the woods"
Old November 23, 2011, 06:42:10 AM
Zoroark

runs acros reds corpse zig was standing by it
"oh god red...wheres his pickachu?"
looks left right up and down
"there you are come on down its ok i whont hurt you"
pickachu jumps down and dead grabs it
"what happend to red.."
grabs all of reds pokemon in the pokeballs exept pikachu
"hmmm..great lost in the woods again.... huh a gengar its mortys gengar teleport us back to morty"
once back with morty
"morty i found reds....corpse i just took his pokemon"
Old November 23, 2011, 09:03:28 AM
Keldeo

(..Sorry Dead. Red's body is on Mt. Silver, in Johto/Kanto. There's no way Dead could find it.)
Old November 23, 2011, 11:35:33 AM
Zoroark

(should of said where he was before just had an idea dead is seeing things good huh?)

Last edited by Dead4life; November 25, 2011 at 08:37:35 AM.