Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Music and Audio

Notices

Search this Thread
Old July 29, 2010, 10:30:26 PM
Regigigas

Default Freak in 'da sheet: A Doopliss Remix

Fresh out of teh oven, so not uploaded to YouTube yet. I like this one pretty good.

UPDATE: Video here. I recommend the mp3 unless you play higher quality on the video.

Constructive criticism is appreciated. And I'll update with a video when I upload. For now, attached in all it's mp3 form glory.
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 Freak in 'da sheet (A Doopliss Remix).mp3 (1.26 MB, 402 views)

Last edited by DashArmy; July 30, 2010 at 11:27:57 AM.
Old July 29, 2010, 11:01:23 PM
Administrator

Not bad slick, not bad at all. Very technoy, though a bit short.
Old July 29, 2010, 11:17:42 PM
Volcarona

Not bad slick, not bad at all. Very t-- HEY! >:O
I think it would be much better with a fade-out. It'd also be SUPER NEAT if in between the piano part and the techno-y part in the middle there were a loud, dynamic part. I dunno, maybe the piano becoming an organ and all BOOM DOODOO POW. :>
I just listened to the original again and realized that the piano in yours was replacing an organ (derp), but I'm talkin' BIG FAT LOUD HONKIN' organs! Like, like, like, a simplified version of the part, y'all mean? No, the organ is just chords that accompany the piano and make it more dynamic and stuff! YEYIMSMRAT
After reading this I'm tempted not to post it but I don't want to get rid of it altogether and rewriting it will undoubtedly make it even worse. Sorry if reading it damaged your mind a bit. :3
Old July 29, 2010, 11:20:00 PM
Regigigas

That's what I noticed too. I can see if I have the project file saved, so maybe I can modify that before I go rendering a video for it. I'll update with a revised.

That helps a lot. Do I need to revise even more? You're not explaining what I'm doing to this song, "I just can't listen to this" isn't making any sense. Elaborate more.

Last edited by DashArmy; July 30, 2010 at 12:09:23 PM.
Old July 30, 2010, 10:23:25 AM
Shaymin

@Idno I actually like Ash's remix more than the one you posted, also, posting a remix you like to say HEY WHY ISNT IT LIKE THIS?! is just a statement based on opinion and music tastes, not the actual way the true music is.

@AshArmy Nice remix! Doo_liss is awesome. :3
Old July 30, 2010, 11:13:35 AM
Regigigas

Due to my videos always having unrelated videos in the sidebar, I'm reuploading that video simply because I can't stand having that as related to my video.

Plus the one Idno posted sounds like a midi that's playing too loud. In no way am I doing that.

Last edited by DashArmy; July 30, 2010 at 11:16:21 AM.
Old July 30, 2010, 11:43:54 AM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshArmy View Post
Due to my videos always having unrelated videos in the sidebar, I'm reuploading that video simply because I can't stand having that as related to my video.

Plus the one Idno posted sounds like a midi that's playing too loud. In no way am I doing that.
That's a weird pet peeve; but you don't need to reupload to change related videos. Just change, remove, or add some tags and the related videos will change.
Old July 30, 2010, 12:02:28 PM
Landorus

pff. fine. whatever. I killed my evil and immature comments. Excuse me for being honest and straightforward. I guess I'l just Please you by giving you what you want.
OMG THIS Is AWESOME LINK PLZ I WANNA LISSEN TO THISFORTHERESTOFMYLIFEYERAWSOMEWEUOARP,MFGS.

Are you happy now?

Last edited by Idno58; July 30, 2010 at 12:06:58 PM.
Old July 30, 2010, 12:07:28 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGITSJAD View Post
That's a weird pet peeve; but you don't need to reupload to change related videos. Just change, remove, or add some tags and the related videos will change.
I did. Too late. It didn't take long to upload anyways (five megs for a 1080p video? win!) And now it's back at normal. Happiness.