Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Music and Audio

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 22, 2010, 10:15:09 PM
Volcarona

Default Pokemon B&W: Kanto Champion Remix

Yes this is a major WIP however it's really close to the final stages, anyone have some final suggestions? There are some quite obvious things needed in this right now I just forgot to fix/add them. That would be:
-transition to the final part (slowed tempo)
- Piano & Drums are off beat in the middle of song

But I'll fix these and post another version, in the mean time see if you can find anything you have to nitpick about this and enjoy!

Old September 23, 2010, 03:20:04 AM
Volcarona

Wow, this sounds great! Maybe you could try lowering the volume of your drums a little, and add a little more reverb to the chorus to the main instruments.

btw, what software do you use?
Old September 23, 2010, 05:29:24 AM
Giratina

Although a little too fast-paced, this has to be one of the best music I've ever heard from a member over here.
Great job, dude!

Last edited by Shadow; September 23, 2010 at 05:32:13 AM.
Old September 23, 2010, 10:22:57 AM
Landorus

It's great for a B/W remix. I mean no offense when I say the B/W version of the Kanto Champion completely overlooks the best part of the song: THE EPIC INTRO
Old September 23, 2010, 10:32:58 AM
Celebi

I think it should be a B/W remix too. I love it. Great work!
Old September 23, 2010, 12:04:12 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnathemA View Post
Wow, this sounds great! Maybe you could try lowering the volume of your drums a little, and add a little more reverb to the chorus to the main instruments.

btw, what software do you use?
Okay I shall take this advice and see if that helps, sometimes Reverb muddies up the sound but I'll see what I can do! Oh and this theme had a element of Drum & Bass so the percussion is a bit loud but that's with most DnB songs but I'll see what I can do.

Oh and I use FL Studio 9.0 to make this kind of stuff. =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Although a little too fast-paced, this has to be one of the best music I've ever heard from a member over here.
Great job, dude!
Hahaha thanks dude, I'm working on becoming better as I go along! But yeah PokeRemixStudio is still the best here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idno58 View Post
It's great for a B/W remix. I mean no offense when I say the B/W version of the Kanto Champion completely overlooks the best part of the song: THE EPIC INTRO
Oh dang, I knew there was something I was wanting to add in this song and it was to reference the intro of the original! xD

Last edited by PokeRemixStudio; September 23, 2010 at 07:50:45 PM. Reason: Post merge
Old September 23, 2010, 12:13:54 PM
Giratina

Wow, that sounds pretty dang awesome!

And, I know it's not in the B/W version... but there's one bit in the original... I think it's at 0:31 in this video... Maybe you could slot that in somewhere? :3
Old September 23, 2010, 12:24:48 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ningamer View Post
Wow, that sounds pretty dang awesome!

And, I know it's not in the B/W version... but there's one bit in the original... I think it's at 0:31 in this video... Maybe you could slot that in somewhere? :3
Okay so you would like me to see about fitting in the part of the original aroud 00:31 where the notes are pretty much going everywhere?! Okay I'll see what I can do! ;D
Old September 23, 2010, 06:04:15 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by LugiaDialga View Post
Okay I shall take this advice and see if that helps, sometimes Reverb muddies up the sound but I'll see what I can do! Oh and this theme had a element of Drum & Bass so the percussion is a bit loud but that's with most DnB songs but I'll see what I can do.

Oh and I use FL Studio 9.0 to make this kind of stuff. =P
Ah, cool, I've been meaning to get into remixes myself. Working on a little project over the weekend. Maybe we could collaborate sometime . Anyway good luck with your remixing
Old September 23, 2010, 06:50:41 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnathemA View Post
Ah, cool, I've been meaning to get into remixes myself. Working on a little project over the weekend. Maybe we could collaborate sometime . Anyway good luck with your remixing
Well if you need any help getting started, don't hesitate to ask me for I can provide some help even though I'm not the greatest at explaining things! xD
Sure, I've recently started doing collabs with people so sure, once you get a hang of FL Studio or whatever you will use I'd love to do a collab with ya! ;D