Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature

Notices

Search this Thread
Old April 13, 2011, 04:31:38 PM
Haxorus

Default Charge - Amped up

Alright so i decided to write a story.

I hope you guys like it.

I'll just jump right in!
Old April 13, 2011, 05:12:30 PM
Haxorus

CHAPTER 1

Hospital lights.

Well it's been maybe two weeks since all this crazy stuff started happening. I all of a sudden can control electricity. It's crazy weird, but i'm getting ahead of myself. Let me start at the beginning.

. . .

"Hey man!", Jared yelled across the street as i was headed to school.
"Hey.", I replied
"Exams are today, you think you're ready?"
"I highly doubt it." I said with a slightly sarcastic, and slightly overly serious voice.
We both laughed some. We came up to the school. It wasn't a very big school. Not very many people lived in our small little town called Jasper. Everyone here knew almost everybody else. Except for the new girl. She was standing outside of the school by herself, drawing on her sketchpad.
"Oooh, looks like someones crushin bigtime" Jared said.
"Whatever!", I replied a little too quickly.
"Oh so you just look at everyone with your starry eyed look."
"I wasn't...", I started to say as i turned to see him looking at me with a 'sheep eye look' "Oh please." I said as i punched his arm.
"You went completely gaga."
"And what if i did?"
"So you admit!"
"I never...! Oh....you! Fine, but it wasn't that obvious"
"Sure was. If she'd been looking she would have thought you were a perv or something." He snorted, "Go talk to her, and try not to stare directly at her, we don't want you tripping on your way there and making a fool of yourself."
Then the bell rang. I looked over toward her, and she was gathering her stuff to go inside. Then i realized it, and turned around to Jared. He was giving me a 'told ya so' look. I pushed him and then ran into school as he tried to follow, yelling something about me going to get it.

. . .

I sat through all of first period thinking of the new girl, Delaina. She was really pretty. I guess i did really like her. She had the perfect blue eyes with contradicting light Auburn hair, that fell around her in a perfect curtain. She had it cut in layers, which made it look even more amazing. Wow. I really was falling for her.
When the bell rang, i got my stuff together and went into the hall to head to my new class, i kinda spaced out and accidentally ran straight into, you guessed it, Delaina.
"Sor..Sorry" I stuttered an apology, as i helped her pick up her books that had dropped everywhere. I really needed to not daydream while i was walking.
"It's n..no problem" She said, and she....blushed.
After i had finished helping pick up her books. We both stood and ending up staring each other in the face. I was mesmerized by her beautiful eyes. She looked just as doe eyed as i did. We must have stood staring at eachother for a while cause the warning bell rung and snapped me outta my space-out.
"Uh..uh..see ya...later i guess" i stuttered
She giggled a little and swept her hair with her hand, "Yeah...later" She smiled, and walked off to her next class.
I stood there still a little in shock. Then the late bell rung. Ah dang. I'm gonna be late. I sprinted to my next class.

. . .

In fourth period we were watchin a movie about the early days of the U.S. U.S. History sucked. Then it all started. The T.V. voice started to sound fuzzy, and my ears started ringing terribly. My vision started getting blurry, and my head started pounding. I stood up to go to the bathroom, and mumbled something to Mrs. Whitaker about having to go the restroom. I stumbled, more than walked, out of the classroom and into the hall. I stumbled on down to the restroom as the ringing, and head throbbing started getting worse.
As i got into the restroom i glanced in the mirror and saw in my eyes, what looked like bolts of electricity. I stood in the center of the restroom as the throbbing, and the ringing and the blurry vision just go worse and worse. I clutched my head from the pain. Finally all the pressure felt like it was released, and everything was really bright. I saw in the mirror that i looked like a human lightning rod. Electricity was shooting off of my body and going everywhere. The lights blew out and the the sprinklers went off from all the heat. As the water from the sprinklers hit my body, it felt like little tiny embers crawling along my skin.
Then i blacked out from the pain.

End of Ch. 1