Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat > Blogs

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 28, 2012, 07:34:55 PM
Celebi

Default The Blog With JD: The Snivy in the Suit

Day 1: My Weekend:Tests,Training and Setbacks
-Well, since VR added a Blog function I might as well use It.
10/28/12
-The weekend was pretty decent..Friday was the most relaxed day I had since summer, School just seemed to go By really quickly got home and completly forgot my mom was going to Minnesota then. and I stalled and did nothing for the rest of the day. Saturday was my rude awakening, I woke up at 7:20 to go take The ACT test at 8:00. It was AWFUL, 5 hours in a room, but that too went by quickly. Buuut I had to Walk home from school that day...A 2 HOUR WALK in 80 degree weather it was irritating. But I stayed up till 2 AM Playing Ultimate Marvel 3, least the rest of the day was fun. Then today...I woke up 'Bleh' today, I just felt off...so what do I do
Play pokemon....yup, Just training my team that I plan to use when I face the Gym League...SO Tedious especially when I cant Trade my pokemon over because my DS broke and i'm stuck using my sisters, and It wont connect to my Internet....yay. so I'm Going to have to Wait...a long time to Buy a DSi or 3DS...Wow this was a long post

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; October 31, 2012 at 10:12:17 PM.
Old October 29, 2012, 08:18:34 PM
Celebi

Day 2: School..more school, Online Courses
10/29/12
-It's Monday....Ughhhhhhh..I hate..y'know what forget it we all do. I had my even classes today, Avid, Algebra 2, and ERWC. Well I applied to 3 Colleges today. spent 165 Dollars for applications funniest part is that it was probably the best part of my day. I hate my Algebra 2 class so I wont even bother talking about that. my English Class (ERWC) We're going over Hamlet and his Soliloquy "To Be or Not to Be" etc etc...
well I got a friend who has a 3DS so i'll just use his to trade my pokemon over into my Heart Gold then into my Pokemon White 1 or when I get Black 2.....Dont ask. Well I got home and I had a French Online Course to do. It was kinda fun considering that french is my 2nd Language and all (Thank being Canadian for that). but I'm Basically Piled under homework because I stalled and Procrastinated to do my Odd Day Classes. well I'll be done..Eventually
Old October 30, 2012, 08:08:32 PM
Celebi

Day 3: Um.....Nothing.
10/30/12
-Tuesday. Its hilarious nothing happened, school..nothing more nothing less. other than my book bag is heavy as hell, and I swear I'm going to get Scoliosis lol. other than that My younger sister had a Play today..It was funny, only being 30 minutes long, but interesting nonetheless.
Well i'm going to spend the rest of my day Playing Pokemon and Ultimate Marvel 3
eh a Short Post today..
Old October 31, 2012, 05:30:41 PM
Celebi

Day 4: Random Frustrations, and other things...
10/31/12
-ITS HALLOWEEN....And I did not dress up because of circumstance yup, oh and factor in being broke and lazy. I planned on Cosplaying Hazama from Blazblue, but those two factors contributed at the worst time. Well I still have to get my physical done so I can attempt to try out for the Basketball....But If anyone didn't know (Well Besides Reun i think) I moved about an hour and a half away from my doctor. and Everytime I want to go get it done, I cant get there cause I cant drive. I Should Reeeaallly work on getting my license. Ok now on to my day. I had my even classes today, again I only like 2 out of those 3 classes. but during lunch. I suddenly became frustrated at something. And It Really bothered me, to the point we're my negativity followed me around all day, sucks.. Well now i'm here finishing up some work and whatnot, and Watching Basketball (I am a VERY big Basketball fan) Go Raptors..oh ond my pokemon training is becoming Less tedious so be Ready Gym League
Old November 1, 2012, 05:16:28 PM
Celebi

Day 5: Let the week end already...and VGM's
11/1/12
-Its Thursday, and it's been a Mixed bag today, had my Fun Odd classes today, Economy, Anatomy, and Psychology. all of them fun so I won't bother talking about them. Well I've been listening to A LOT of VGM's, And i probably always will >0_0>woot
it's like If it's not the Heavy Metal Rock-Opera of Guilty Gear and Blazblue, i'm Listening to the overly catchy Sonic Game soundtracks or the S.S Anne theme in the original Pokemon Gold and Silver or the Symphonic Kingdom Hearts soundtrack.
Oh dear i'm Gushing over Video Game music..i'm such a nerd Lol.
Old November 2, 2012, 04:51:29 PM
Celebi

Day 6: Friday.
11/2/12
-ITS FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN *Shot* now that thats over with, on to my day...Even Classes, almost had a panic attack cause I forgot to get something signed, and it was needed for college, had to call my dad from home to sign it. and i'm finally going to talk about my Algebra 2 class. My teacher looked up....a Factoring Rap song, and thats all i'm going to say, at least it didn't use the word "Swag" at any time (P.S i Hate that word, and I think many of us do as well). And I didn't really do much in my English class. now FOR REAL I have to get my grades up. Finished school and got some Chinese food . Now I'm doing an Online French course so I can finish my school requirements, because my current school doesn't offer the class, least I can speak the language to an extent (AGAIN thank being Canadian, 7 years of French Certainly helps)
I started Drawing again and putting it up on my deviant Art account, Crests/Emblems for Characters in the RP i'm doing..
Well..I'll be back *Shot* wow that was really cliche
Old November 3, 2012, 08:29:20 PM
Celebi

Day 7: Saturday
11/3/12
-Saturday....I woke up at 6 Am to go take my SAT at 8..and honestly It wasn't all that bad, I just pray I get higher than 1,130 on this one (I was REALLY Disappointed with that Score) but thats 2 Major tests in 2 weeks, but at least it's over now...Now i have 2 4 day weeks coming up...Time to relax
Life is good...then i realized, my weekend is virtually over..*sigh*
Old November 5, 2012, 03:49:50 PM
Celebi

Day 8&9: I'm reaaaalllly gonna stop numbering the days lol, oh and stuff happened
11/4/12-11/5/12
-Wow..I haven't updated in two days, well at least I have more stuff to talk about..I Hope.
Sunday:Well. Daylight Savings and My Sister Trolled me. Said it was 10:30...was actually 9:30, yup what a great start. Then I played Pokemon Heartgold for HOURS and got up to E4, Then Shenanigans happened. And I mean ALOT OF THEM. especially Karen and Lance and My Espeon, Ampharos, and Arcanine had the Most Clutch moments I ever had in any pokemon game. Karen's Houndoom w/ one Nasty plot boost swept 5/6 of my pokemon. I was at a Type Disadvantage and Psybeam,Shadow Ball and Dig came up clutch and I beat Karen, then Lance....9 Retries. then Arcanine and Dragon Pulse OWNAGE., Also went to a Party..It was fun
Today: School....and Hot Wings, Day successful.
all in all it was a pretty ok two days. I want to go See Wreck It Ralph...
Old November 6, 2012, 05:09:55 PM
Celebi

11/6/12
-Hey everyone JD's back...again and This will be one of my Random posts, so Me and Daylight Savings have a Love-Hate Relationship I love sleeping in, but I like seeing the sun at 5:30 PM. Well today School Happened..thats basically it, now if you need me I will be Playing something and Drinking Canada Dry. I love Canada Dry and Sour Gummy Worms.....but thats beside the point. Voice acting, I enjoy voice acting..I'm going to need Alot of practice but hey you never know
Well this is JD and i'll be back tomorrow *walks out of the post*
Old November 7, 2012, 04:18:04 PM
Celebi

11/7/12
-First off i'd like to say................TWO TERMS *shot* yes Obama was reelected yesterday and I'm glad and awfully surprised he was considering that Romney was leading the whole time until the end..But enough Political Talk HAVE AT YOU lolz.
Well, school was fun. Odd classes, and my friends and I have the most 'peculiar' conversations. >_> but yes, I need to do some community service for my AVID Class by December..but Captain Procrastination kicks me in the face all the time lol. now I'm just doing some home work and listen to my VGM's (if you cant tell i'm gushing over it lol)
well i'll be here being friendly as usual oh and Pokemon Heartgold I'm Almost done...11/16 Badges i should be done by tonight Then it's gonna be GRINDING again luckly it's not like Diamond and Pearl where it's Awfully Tedious then on to Pokemon Platinum, Then White 1.
Well i'm JD and..well um. Bye *Walks out and trips on shoelace*
Old November 9, 2012, 08:55:03 PM
Celebi

11/9/12
-Well i'm Back, and I haven't updated in a day sooooooo yeah,yesterday was uneventful just school...
buuuuuutttttttt A 4 DAY WEEKEND YEAH!!!
and today WAS LONG for me cause I woke up surprisingly early and what did I Do...Play Video games, yup Pokemon, Marvel 3 and Blazblue. I wonder if anyone here Plays Marvel or Blazblue..eh oh well
and I have homework and i'm going to do it tomorrow. least Capitan Procrastination wont come in and kick me....again....probably well this is JD and..
oh dear it's Captain Procrastination ...Good night everyone
Old November 11, 2012, 11:11:10 AM
Celebi

11/11/12
-Again sorry for the non updates...bad habits die hard I guess. But it was Saturday, and I got see my friends. pretty fun day, probably gonna go back on monday to play baseball with them.
and today just started, so there isn't much to talk about...but I do have some work to finish so I have get to that Now...wow another short post
Old November 14, 2012, 04:23:22 PM
Celebi

11/14/12
JD STOP FORGETTING TO MAKE A BLOG...COME ON SON!!
-Well guys I'm back cause I CONSTANTLY forget to come back here and post..Well I haven't posted in 3 days. Cause honestly.. NOTHING HAPPENED....well Monday I had a break from school. and I went to go see my friends . This week has gone by REALLY fast. But today is Wednesday and I have thanksgiving...I mean Turkey-Day Break all of Next week. But now I'm treating you all to a Haiku to end this post
*ahem*
Rise in the morning
At School for the Daily grind
Home Posting Haiku
Old November 17, 2012, 08:59:35 AM
Celebi

11/17/12
-TURKEY-DAY WEEK OFF STARTS TODAY HOOORRAAAAY or in Master Xehanort in KH:BBS BOOO-RAY?.....ok back to reality, simple enough I get A week off. Yes...I love Breaks from school but I Love school..so yeah, So my Weeks Schedule will mostly be this
-Pokemon Training (This will be the most important)
-Basketball (My Passion and Life)
-Sonic Adventure and Castlevania:SoTN
-Dark Cloud Grinding
-Black Friday (Hopefully Buy a New DS and Black 2 and an New Avermedia)
-My Friend might come over for the week
-More Basketball.
Sleep LOTS OF IT
Then TURKEY......Well Now it's time for the Haiku
This Is JD's Blog
oh Jayoku Hotenjin
Blazblue is Awesome
Old November 18, 2012, 06:00:24 PM
Celebi

11/18/12
-Good Evenin y'all... It's Sunday.. and all I Did was relax and do NOTHING. now I have a week left of break..It's gonna go by REALL QUICK. I can feel it, well other than that Pokemon...eh...welll Later
Old November 19, 2012, 07:50:21 PM
Celebi

11/19/12
-UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
yes ugh....My day went from good to bad in a matter of hours. yes hours, I woke up at 9:30, ate breakfast and watched an Episode of Sword Art Online, then around Noon I went to go play basketball and near the end of the game I got injured, I got knee'd in the calf and It swelled to the size of a Lime....that's good to bad, then I sat w/ my Lime sized swollen leg played pokemon and thought about myself and my past....Lets say I was disappointed, especially when I remembered about my Brag Sheet I had to fill out. and I could only fill out HALF...wow, can I ever win
This must be my most negative blog post ever and I hate to post this but this Was my DAY entirely...so thats it
Disappointed Now
Yet I continue to think
Frustrated right now
Old November 23, 2012, 05:04:05 PM
Celebi

11/23/12
Sup guys, hope everyone enjoyed Their thanksgiving, I know I did SOOOO MUCH FOOD, It was incredible. ALOT of people came over and we all had a good time. I'm actually craving leftovers x3
Well, I hadn't updated in a Long time, as I said Bad Habits Yada yada... but up until yesterday nothing happened except on wednsday. Children....are insane. well most of them. I Swear Children are like animals, even bit me *shudders* then My dad trolled me. cause i was SUPPOSED TO GET MY 3DS today as My Parents promised for Years to get me a new DS, guess I'm still waiting -_-
Now I'm here in solitude. Sister went Rollerblading, Mom's at work, Dad's out....I'm so Alone Lol.....
Well It's about that time for a Haiku
*ahem*
Thanksgiving was Great
Now I am Alone at home
I Am so bored now
Old December 6, 2012, 05:28:56 PM
Celebi

12/6/12
*Grabs Shovel, Brings Blog back to Life*
Oh my Gosh......It's been almost 3 weeks, how did I forget about this....Wow...least I can Talk about 3 weeks worth of stuff....
WELL.
1st Semester of School is about to end, YEEEEEAAAHHHH!!!, but finals weeks is close by and I gotta study. HARD lol and Christmas and Presents and Family and EGGGNNNNOOOGG!!!. ok..
well I've been on the internet alot...eh interesting and funny Pics everyday.
wellll. School's fun, just need to keep organized now, something I severely Lack at...
I've also been drawing alot lately and posting them on my deviantart account.
aahhhh..It's been so Long since I posted here.
and No...I'm not doing a Haiku...thats for tomorrow..
oh Wait...I forgot to say something. I'm doing Community service saturday. Gonna be helping w/ Christmas Stuff, Like Lighting the big tree. Lol
LATER..
Old December 8, 2012, 10:49:23 AM
Celebi

12/8/12
Hey guys, on this wonderful Saturday mornin. got a busy day planned ahead which consists of 7 Hour Community service for my school. gonna be making some people happy with their christmas celebration. ^_^
all I know is I'm going to be ridiculously tired when I come home lol
And yesterday night, I had a 3 hour Marvel 3 session and I was pretty good. then they wanted a first to 10 wins grudge match...I won soooo well. yeah. tooottally enjoyed that
well schools almost over....But Finals are coming. ......FINALS UGGGHHHH!!!! well gonna get studying. later...probably....most likely....god I hate Procrastinating
Old December 16, 2012, 04:43:47 PM
Celebi

12/16/12
-SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!!!.....AND NO SCHOOL...YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
*ahem* sorry x). Well whats up everyone. I actually have ALOT, and i Mean ALOT to talk about and NOW this is gonna be fun.
All of last week, I had *DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!!* Finals. I Passed them, and PASSED ALL MY CLASSES YEAHHH!....It feels SOOO great. and to put the whipped cream on this exposition pie. I have 3 WEEKS OFF....yes...heck yes
I actually had nothing to do yesterday, and I tried (keyword tried) to see my friend yesterday.....buuuuuttt he slept until 3PM and he went to work Right afterward... and it was me and 2 other friends..doing nothing, but watching kids play. then I got home had some homemade soup (It was delicious), and then Me, and 9 other people talked for 7 hours. and I woke up at Noon...I'm going to love winter break...

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; December 16, 2012 at 06:55:54 PM.
Old December 28, 2012, 10:46:12 PM
Celebi

12/28/12
-*ahem* Dear JD.....May you please for the love of this Blog Update it Often..y'know like you said you would.
Truly Yours, JD's Blog
JEEZ, it has been a while hasn't it. Well A lot happened as well as nothing happening at the same time. And in that case I forgot a weeks worth of info. YAY!...right?
But ok well Tuesday was Christmas, and I got A 3DS (4 years after my old DS Lite broke and I was Stuck using my sisters.) and a copy of Pokemon White 2 yup..fun very very fun, but there's a time and place for everything.
I've been thinking of more things for my story and other stuff but hey, I'm lazy (sad to say)
I Watched some anime and I have a lot, and I MEAN A LOT of anime left i have a list that'll last me until June lol.
I haven't really done much this break which I thought I would, but now I have a week left, time to make the best of it...2012 is almost over
well this Is JD and now it's time for a Haiku

-Long Break from blogging
But now I'm Back For real
You gonna get this Work
(Might change the Haiku to song lyrics, or might alternate them. eh I'll Think about it)
Old January 7, 2013, 03:27:37 PM
Celebi

1/7/13
-The First post of 2013....Same JD, same Life, Same Attitude, New goals
Well, School's started back and I enjoyed my first day back. No real hassles or much of anything actually, it was simple....very very simple
but as school starts my sleep cycle was shot to heck cause I got 5 hours sleep, But hey thats what happens when you are on break for 3 weeks
so a recap on my week....lets say New Years eve and New Years day were my most annoying days, I don't know it just usually happens when I just get Very moody and Upset, all I know is that Valentines day will be much much worse lol
so as for the people that do know, I'm writing a story...and I have writers block, probably cause I have A LOT of characters to write about and I keep thinking about my next character story >_< but It happens
Well....um....Bye..
NO Haikus today
I am way too tired now
see y'all tomorrow
^Wait......did I just do that *Facepalm*
Old January 14, 2013, 05:48:58 PM
Celebi

1/14/13
-Hey Guys.....well, yeah another blog post
well honestly I havent blogged much because honestly I have nothing to write about...
Well then again I can always write about my self >.> .....oh jeez now that is gonna be either really good so my friends can learn more about me, or bad cause I'll come off as Whiny and or depressed or just plain ol' Boring (I HATE BEING BORING), well where do I begin.

Ok...The Reintroduction of JD
Hello My Name is J****n (Would I REALLY Show you my name ), I am from Toronto, Canada, now working on my U.S Citizenship as I have lived here in Cali for five Years
and I am in my Senior year of High School..
I Like most types of music.. and by most types I mean Jazz, 80's/90's Hip-Hop and Rap, Rock, Alternative, Blues, Metal, R&B, Grunge (Mostly Nirvana), and VGM's...But the list is longer than that
I've been playing Video Games for...what it seems like forever,
I also like acting and Voice Acting and being Cliche (If you've read my story and RP's) it's like a unique touch of mine lol
At times I can Either have the Attention Span of an Owl...or a Squirrel
I Hate Math.....Seriously, but I'm actually quite good at it..it's Funny
well thats enough for today i'll Blog about myself tomorrow
BYE P
Old January 15, 2013, 11:23:21 PM
Celebi

1/15/13 (A.K.A The Continuation to the Reintroduction of JD)
-Welcome Back...now to continue where I left off
I Hate math yada yada yada...... now on to my 'feelings'...right
I am *To Read the Next part go read all of JDxImpetus's posts in the admit something thread, those are the Negative Aspect's of Me I.R.L* And that is it...you feel Jipped don't you :L.....OKAY, I'll talk about my self
I'm actually a very Laid back and Quiet person to be honest, I can get annoying from time to time
I act bitter and cold, and outwardly negative only when I'm moody or when I go through my "Thought Processes" <--And those SUCK, especially during my 1st Semester of school when I was fairly new and I had a lot of eternal arguments -_- Yeah, I'm an emotional train wreck sometimes. One of these Train wrecks was caused by a bad, One sided 'falling out' of a friendship for no specific reason (Thats probably why I Refrain from being considered or even thought of being boring...sorry) But it's time to think positive
Otherwise, When I'm at school I usually stay in the Library and read alot of Manga, anything to help my fuel to write my story (Still working on that Storyboard by the way).
I'm trying to think of more things that can interest my friends and peers
so i'll just leave that for later.
so this is JD annnnnddd......I'll tell you my real name on my Birthday
BYEEEEE!
Old January 19, 2013, 07:56:03 PM
Celebi

1/19/13
-Hey Guys.....This is JD and.......
1000 POSTSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
I am officially a Keldeo. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
But wow 1000....Thats ALOT OF POSTING
ahhhhhhh soooo happy...
well since I'm here I should post about myself some more...Why not
Well it's the Weekend.. and I'm glad, Trust me I LOVE school...i'm just very VERY VEERRRY Lazy...go figure.
Emotionally...well I feel great, no real dissapointment's or anything in that manner. Still better than most of 2012...if there was anything wrong with me it's my Lingering doubt..such as who am I and what is my purpose....huh..Purpose, sounds like Poetry material...and Yes I also do Poetry
well This Is JD, see ya'll whenever...lol jk I'll update later
Old January 21, 2013, 06:13:41 PM
Celebi

1/21/13
-Sup guys, and Welcome back to my Blog <-----I might change my introduction. I don't know why but "Hey Guys it's JD" sounds kinda redundant, cause c'mon who else but me would be typing this....'Aliens?'.... exactly
Well posting so frequently has kinda run me Dry on the ideas section, but hell i'll think of it. Well, I'm still doing my french class keeping a Solid B, glad to do so as well. I'm Also getting back into Anime. I Watched Elfen Lied..That was one of the few times i've Cried for an Anime.(BE WARNED, If you watch that Anime, you better have a strong stomach and a box of tissues, and don't mind Violence) and Quad if your Reading this I rewatched Sword Art Online, and I hate Sugou even more, I really do just as much as the main villain from Mother 3 (No Spoilers). I Also plan on Watching the Persona 4 Anime. I Love watching Anime and Playing RPG's and stuff as they Give me so Many Ideas for my story. Which I will get back too..I promise >_<.
I've Also wanted to get back to my Dark Cloud LP...which has been on Pause since August, and It Broke (I Was so Salty when that happened) and If you don't know what salty means...
JD's Vocab Term
-Salty (Adjective): A Fit of Rage and Disapointment when something Unexpected happens, i.e: Me Losing First To 10 Wins in UMvC3, or My Avermedia Breaking
Now to how I felt Emotionally
-Well, Lately I've been feeling Unappreciated, Ignored and slightly Lonely. Unappreciated because the positive things I do get swept under the carped and Ignored, while if I don't do Anything an Argument starts
-Ignored and Lonely 'cause well, I've been trying to contact friends since I moved and Very Rarely do I get responses, and Lonely because...well....
(a. I'm an Introvert
(b. I'm very Shy
(c.I'm Negative <-Still trying to Get over that
plus College is coming soon and....well yeah I kinda don't want that to happen
and About college, I still haven't been accepted to any. well, In due time I guess.
Well This Is JD <---Still Being Redundant
I'll Post Later
BYE!
Old January 23, 2013, 06:09:10 PM
Celebi

1/23/12
AND I RETURN!
Sup Guys...and I guess it's time to talk about Today and Myself again... (Thats all I can Say... ._.)
well I had my even classes, my very hated even classes as a matter of fact but c'mon do you REALLY want to hear about that....what...y-you do...IM SO EXCITED LOL
but yeah today was ehhhhhhhh...decent to say the least, My first class which is avid We just talked alot especially for an essay we're gonna write on Friday (I Hate Essays)
then I had my Algebra 2 Class...I got 90 on a Quiz...and that was basically it and in my English class....An Essay...which is due at midnight TONIGHT!. yeah
Then today I finished reading a Manga called Chobits..I LOVED IT!!!. It's too long to explain but you get the gist...
now emotionally..
I almost got into one of my "Thought Processes" again but quickly snapped out of it as soon as I started reading..yeah Reading usually distracts me alot.
other than that i'm feelin GREAT..but I did see something today that was just...awful..and i'd rather not talk about it cause my dad and I cant stop thinking about it.. it was that bad
well I'll holler at this blog when ever the urge comes bye
oh P.S: I Finished one character story on my story board...now if Have..6....More...Left............................ ...................wish me Luck ^_^
Old January 25, 2013, 11:01:46 PM
Celebi

1/26/13
Sup Guys (DARN IT...Stop being Redundant..jeez it's becoming a habit)
well..it's Friday, and no Rebecca Black will not ruin it today. Lol
and It Finally....FINALLY RAINED YES!..after enduring Spring time like weather with temperature in the mid 80's <----HOW...I don't even *Head Explodes*
but then again it's Cali-freaking-fornia so yeah.
well besides the rain, School went by REMARKABLY FAST! but it was my Even Classes..but I got to draw. I'm finally getting the hang of drawing Females.. (took me long enough) But i'm finally getting the hang of Drawing again.
As for Lets Playing....*sigh*...I'm Restarting the Dark Cloud LP around February or my B-Day so thats some very good news
Emotion time ...
Well...um...how do I put this
I was great all day until 30 mins ago..
I Remembered something that happened 1st Semester, think I talked about this,I can't remember. but I was returning from a field trip and I sat beside this Girls BF...And to make me move...they went as far to Bribe Me with Candy and Soda, but I moved regardless and denied their bribe...and they Thanked me...The worst part of it is that it made me feel weird. not That they thanked me, but I Didn't know how to feel, Good in the case that I did something good, or bad because they just used me to get what they want >_<.. *sigh* well thats the end of that I guess..
Wow.....I really don't know how to close this off but I'll try something
I Enjoy making people Happy, and Making them laugh...I also want them to get to know me better...Easier on paper Right?
Well Bye Guys..

Last edited by JDxImpetus; January 27, 2013 at 07:42:20 PM. Reason: Missing date
Old January 27, 2013, 07:41:17 PM
Celebi

1/27/13
Sup Y'all
Well I guess it's that time to talk again, am I right?
So The weekend was kinda fun I guess, didn't do much but eh it's the thought that counts.
Friday, I just sat around and ate chicken wings.....and Then I *****d with my friends
Saturday I woke up surprisingly early, as In I woke up before my dad came back from picking my mom up from work which is around 7 AM..then I went and Played Basketball from 3 until 5, and I Slept really Early
and as for today, I kept waking Up over, and OVER..AND OVER again. then I finally got up, and did My Homework (Which I shoulda finished on Saturday ) and for the Rest of the Day I watched the Persona 4 Anime, It is now one of my Favorites, yeah I enjoyed it that much and now I want to play the game. Too bad I don't Own It...YET!, and Now I'm doing a LONG time hobby of mine and It's Drawing Swords, I love doing so especially with how creativly I make them
and Now to how I felt
Well....*crickets*..... yup
Im not even certain on how I felt actually, and I have an Honest bad feeling that It's gonna get worse. Hopefully not
well guy's If you need me i'll be combing my Afro, Later!

Last edited by JDxImpetus; January 27, 2013 at 07:41:50 PM. Reason: Missing Date
Old January 28, 2013, 06:37:06 PM
Celebi

1/28/13
uhhhhhhh, hey guys...whats up
well...on todays issue of my blog (duh), I'm gonna basically talk about today, and how FRUSTRATED I AM......*whew*, and this is only the beginning
well Today started out like any other day, except it was monday. I stayed home today cause I Felt horrible..not much physically but more emotionally..and It was just plain ol awful, JUST AWFUL...but I'll get to that in A bit
but otherwise my story is coming along nicely, I just finished drafting another character, so Thats four more left . And Lately I've been thinking of a New Story, since I watched Persona...I don't want to copy it completely and neither do I want to I want to do it too loosely. but I wanna Combine some Ideas with other Anime's like Shaman King and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and various others...and as for the Characters I want them ALL to Be as Fleshed out and Unique some cliche bits, or some anime character things but I want it to be New, and great, with a great story and everything.....but I'm getting a bit overboard with it now aren't I.
Now....ugghhhhh...on to how I felt
How can I sum this entire day Up in one Adjective filled Sentence.......
This day was JD's miserable Tumultuous, Inconceivable, Annoying, Mentally Hindering, Stupid, IDIOTIC, VENGEFUL, ENVIOUS, RIIIIDICULOUS, most Frustrating and awe acquiring day I've had IN YEARS!
^THATS A MOUTH FULL.
and It all stemmed from ONE Thought.....what is my Purpose?....<--That was the thought....every time I ask myself that question this happens, and It's not like I enjoy it, it just happens sometimes and then this complex thought process happens and It usually ends up negative, whether it's my near Non-Existent Social Life and Skills, my bad Communication Skills, my Fear of being alone....ok...sorry for this but I gotta stop here, else i'm just going to sound like a child on a Temper Tantrum..
so This is You Know Who, I'll be back Later...
P.S: I apologize if I sound like a child
Old January 30, 2013, 03:18:10 PM
Celebi

1/30/13
I'm back again...
This is going to be a relatively short post because I have plans today.
well Today went by Miraculously quickly....seems as though time is moving faster
*gasp* Can I control...TIME *dun dun DUNNNNNNNN!!!!* Nah, It's always been like this.
and February is almost here...*Groan* Valentines Day.....But I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
Still making headway in my Story by the way, with my next story on my mind and for the past two days I've had a Mind Blowing experience of a Story Idea......MIND BLOWING..but there's a Slight Catch. I don't want this just to be mine lets say I want a Multi Co-Operative story Idea..It's gonna sound ridiculous and Like a Pipe Dream, well. Here it goes.
*ahem* Ok. Imagine, most of the main story writers here co-operate and make a BIG story using all of the characters...like Imagine it like Dissidia: Final Fantasy. Bring 2 main Characters and Villains from there respective stories and....do a "Dissidia" like story..
but still a Pipe Dream until I ask...on Paper is Sounds REALLY FUN..well to me at least
and Today I felt relatively good...no major problems, I was fine and I enjoyed my Day.
well Here's a Song that basically defined my mood today

Well this Is JD
PEACE OUT!
or in French
paix hors!
Oh and If your Wondering...That Pic in My Sig is my own Art....Now I'm gone for real
Old February 1, 2013, 07:51:13 PM
Celebi

-2/1/13
Whats up Whats up Whats up WHAT IS UP EVERYONE!
Hey guys i'm back, what is up with your week guys
Mine was.....pretty good except for one setback but hell, it was fun regardless
well where do I start
well I played Basketball alot today. but I did almost hurt myself my ankles and My neck <--That neck injury still hurts.
and as for school....I'm guessing it's time for me to buckle down cause I passed my Classes but the grades weren't that great. so...I Guess it's time
TO BUCKLE DOWWWNNNN!!!! It's Not over YET! lol
otherwise I felt fine today not a negative thought in mind hehe
Well this is relatively short cause Thats all I really did.
well Pokemon and Blazblue are calling me LATERZ
Old February 7, 2013, 07:16:31 PM
Celebi

2/7/13
Hey-O Broski's and Sistas, Whats Up with you guys on this fine Thursday Evenin...or Mornin depending on where you live :3
Sooooo I haven't posted here for a while, so I just wanted Stop By and say Hi.
Well today was fun to say the least, No problems, no issue, just...."there" if y'know what I mean.
Well it was pretty warm again..in February..like is California IMMUNE TO WINTER WEATHER..sometimes it just gets ridiculous. and I had to WALK home today, with two long and annoying stretches of road with my 15-20 Pound Bag on w/ a textbook in my Hand...Fun
Otherwise I felt great, not a negative thought in mind, but I did think again
Like, Do people say Thank you to Thank you or because you made their lives easier if you do things for them., just like my last story about this subject like people saying things just because it Benefits them, or out of sincere gratitude....
The World May Never Know...or if Your Dio Brando from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
*Ahem* ZA WARUDO may never know (Cookie goes to whoever get's the joke.)
Actually...now that I think about it, I do have something else to say..Well this Girl I met at a Community Center, Pretty nice too, We talked, never said or asked anything awkward, and I got her number...we talked and Text each other, and to my surprise...She had a Boyfriend......well that happened. and No if your wondering I didn't Like her, She was cool but that honestly killed my chances..but thats just my luck
Wellll, I May Change up my Blogging Style. I may WANT To make VLogs or Just keep posting like this..eh I'll Figure it out later.
Well This is you Know Who and..
PEACE OUT!
If you need Me I have POKEMANZ TRAINING TO DO, well that and DC Universe to Play, OH and if you play DC Universe on PS3 Tell MEEHHHH!! lol

Last edited by JDxImpetus; February 7, 2013 at 07:17:38 PM.
Old February 10, 2013, 10:00:12 PM
Celebi

2/10/13
Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey......Whats up guys ^_^
I'm back to Intrigue you all w/ me and my Boring *bricked* Fun *bricked*
Really Slow and Decent SUNDAY!...Yeeeeaahhhhhhh
Well like i just said today was pretty slow and decent cause not a lot happened..
wanna know what my day consisted of, well first I woke up late then Le Pokemanz Grinding and Trading (The GTS IS HORRID) and Homework.. Oh I also watched Rocky, I like that movie, well for what it's worth at least
Honestly...I Started my Dark Cloud LP in March...and Stopped it in August, That frame of time, was my most enjoyable part of 2012. Acquiring a small Fanbase, just playing, yeah There wasn't much exposure, and my commentary was "Iffy" and I had MANY audio issues, but I loved it and this year march would be a Full Year since I started it. Now I just want to Record again, I don't know why but I have the urge..
Wow sorry for that short Rant but that was how I felt today
Other than That I've been pretty.. "Peppy", I don't know why, I'm usually dour and negative...but hey this can be much better than being Stoic..I guess
But otherwise I'm Out this is You Know Who, and I'll be back Later
BYE!!
Old February 14, 2013, 07:07:16 PM
Celebi

2/14/13
Oooooooooh, You've been waitin on this one Haven't you.....What?!....You weren't, Well too bad.
IT'S VALENTINES DAY GUYZZZZZZZ....HAPPY AM I RIGHT...NO!...Of course not but I'ma get into that in a bit Trust me.
Otherwise I have some good news, and slightly good news
The Good news is, I'M GETTING A NEW RECORDING DEVICE!!!, yup a New Avermedia HDPvR. After a Staggering, Crippling, Annoying 6 Months of Waiting to restart...I get to, Restart.
The Slightly good news, (Which honestly it should be Great News) My Math Grade is a B+ going into an A- I'm incredibly happy as I thought it was my worst subject, as I failed my Junior Year...but there is always room for improvement
and now...onto my *sigh* Valentines Day.....
Ok I'm Warning you who read this, I'm gonna Complain...A LOT. so if you don't want to read my complaints, you know the deal.
Well, I actually woke up completely Fine Relaxed and everything, ate my breakfast and got to school. 1st Period rolled by and I forgot that a Project was due. I was able to scavenge it and Finish it during class...I feel bad cause I know I could've done better.
But I forgot. It's Valentines Day, I HATE Valentines Day, so I saw
-Balloons
-Candy
-Couples Kissing
Lets just say as my day kept going I saw more of this and got, well more or less, Upset (pointless I know) and heck even envious.
And near the end of the day Lets say I was TIRED of seeing this stuff so I turned into the Grinch of Valentines...I was so Upset, Depressed and Bitter it actually made me Physically Sick, with a Killer Headache.
and Here we are....I actually feel Much Much better now that I'm listening to music.
But seriously I hate Valentines day for 2 reasons
-Yeah I do get slightly Jealous i'll admit that, and how I feel about it
-What it stands for, the Commercial part
I feel as though If you care for someone it shouldn't be marked on a calendar. there are 365 days in a year, make all of them Important
and yes I do get jealous. My Negative Stigma is that I personally Tried and failed several times..and honestly I felt as though why should I waste my Time and effort on someone who doesn't feel the same....
*Sigh*....Well since that is over, I have no more reason to be negative about it....Weeellll i'm not that sure about that. ;3
But for real This Is You Know Who, This is the You Know What
and Sub to my Youtube Channel.. http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackDaley?feature=mhee <------ (Shameless Plug is Shameless)
And I will restart recording in probably a Week and a Half
BYEE!
Old February 27, 2013, 05:59:04 PM
Celebi

2/27/13
Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Hiya guys whats up
Well lets just say I have Not posted here...ok Typing this out and Reading it in my head at the same time sounds weird...Back on topic
Well I have not posted here in a while, reasons being is I kinda forgot about it, and I didn't have much to talk about. Really Since Valentines day there wasn't much that happened. But lemme tell you stuff otherwise
Well, School is just y'know..Tedious, very tedious, Just trying to keep focus and stop Senioritis from kicking in. Well My grades are....decent at best, But I will end up with my 3.0 GPA by the end of the semester.
Ok, Well I'm actually getting better at cooking cause I cooked dinner for my family again. Makes me feel accomplished y'know //totallynotbeingconcietedthere
Otherwise Lifes good....oh and Other stuff's been Great, but I don't wanna talk about it
Oh..yeah my LP, well I got good news and bad news. Good news is that I get my device on my birthday...and the bad news. I guess there isn't any I'm getting a new recording device
Well Emotionally..........
I feel like.. I CAN DO SOMERSAULTS GUYS, I'm really REALLLLLLLY happy
It feels like things have unexpectedly fallen into place one by one.
Well, Mon Ami's I'l be back later
(and Hopefully not forgetting to keep this updated)

Last edited by JDxImpetus; February 27, 2013 at 05:59:16 PM.
Old March 10, 2013, 09:16:00 PM
Celebi

3/10/13
-....................................It's my Birthday.
It's My Birthday...IT'S MAH BIRTHHHHHDAY!!!!
Hiya Mon Ami's and Amie's
and it is...(repeated) My Birthday
I'm an adult now...the big 18
So thanks for all the birthday wishes and everything...Like I said last time, I'm happy
Very delighted in fact i'm going to tell you (Unless I've battled you or have my friend code on 3DS) My Name...
*ahem*
JDxImpetus is Jivaun....Hiya I'm Jivaun, nice to meet you all
...well yeah um....
School and Stuff.. I hate essays, I really do
But I have a Month and a Half till the end...am I scared...Yes, Very scared
but who isn't afraid of the future
you can't predict it or more or less change it.
but yeah, I'm JD, or Jivaun or whatever and i'll be back to interest you with my stories of interesting Interest
....hey at least it's not Usual //lolollolololinsidejoke
Old March 13, 2013, 07:46:51 PM
Celebi

3/13/13
Ow.....Hiya..everyone
As I am typing this (and reading it at the same time again)
I am in pain...yup It's my back. It hurts a lot...well enough to be in pain.
Well I'm figuring it out, and my first guess is my Bag that I take to school....it's not as heavy as it was 1st semester but its gotta be something.
Otherwise school has been pretty okay. In my AVID class my essay was considered Near perfect, with me earning a 5 out of 6, and she kept it as an example. Doesn't sound like such a big deal, but hey recognized work is recognized work
And my LP... My Dark Cloud LP is coming up on it's one year anniversary....and it's still not done. But "Hurr Durr...I'm Gettin My Device Duuuuuurrrp"Is what i've been saying, but i'm getting it the week after next?...I think... but yeah.
oh yeah, I also have LP#2 and 3 Planned and ready to go.
well Yeah....
Later Guys
Old March 16, 2013, 07:19:40 PM
Celebi

3/16/13
oh....hi guys.
Well this is gonna be real short today, I'm tired. Frustrated, disinterested and utterly bored.
Today is my Sister's Birthday. Didn't do much but she went over to the apartment complex where we used to live to hang out with her friends. so I'm home alone...nothing new
Well school is going by faster and faster....No matter how much I hate it I'm going to miss the years I've spent at high school...but It aint the end yet so i'm not gonna get emotional yet.
Otherwise, yeah...I'm not sure what the rest of my night is gonna consist of. probably just gonna play pokemon or Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Yeah. Sorry for the unmotivated post....not alot to talk about and i'm in a depressed mood.
This is you know who.....Later
Old March 25, 2013, 05:01:29 PM
Celebi

3/25/13
Hey Guys..
Spring Break.....Spring Break....I'M ON SPRING BREAAAAAK~
yusss yusss, The last vacation till the end of the school year. And I have good news, moderately good news, JD Playing Video Game News, and Bad news (not necessarily bad but ehhhh news)
The good news is that I'm Graduating in 2 months after this..on my Mothers Birthday no Less. So It's gonna be GREAT, as well as me crossing the big stage for the 2nd to last time. I'm Excited. So much now that i'm going to work 9x Harder to get the GPA I wanted. as of today it stands at a 2.3, I want to get a 2.9 or 3.3 by the end of the year. I also got some mail from one of my Colleges too, But it's not necessarily good. Apparently I have to Finish an application that I did and submitted in december, and I couldn't access my Student Profile and the password was sooooooooo simple that I facepalmed hard when a friend of mine told Me. but i've got until July to get it done. which I will.....I promise..really
As for Le Video Games, Dark Cloud....Dark Cloud....Dark Cloud..Dark Cloud.
*sighs* I just finished playing some of it today and I realized something rather annoying. The fact that 1 out of the 4 characters I have so far Is TOO Over Powered. so I laughed and started to grind....and here I am with no Progress with the Other 3...back to work I guess >_<
and for some slightly bad news.
I was denied by one of my colleges. well I don't really feel anyway now than before. But rejection sucks....especially to one who fears it like the plague
and some ehhh news is that I Will not be attending my Senior Prom *plays very very small violin* Why, you maybe asking?...well...I don't like anyone at my school. and I don't want to be a bother or more or less a third wheel to a bicycle if you catch my drift. This may be the "Biggest" Dance of my Life (Trust me my friends got on my case about this). but That's the way the cookie crumbles.
This is Y'know who already.....
Au Revoir
Old April 4, 2013, 05:55:36 PM
Celebi

4/4/13
Hiya everyone.
It's time for my First blog post for April
And I'm still on Spring Break...I'd be excited but it's almost the end, and I restart on monday =_=....yeah.
Well, one More month till the end, Till I graduate from High School. Am I excited?; Yes. and am I glad?, Of Course. Am I scared???...Beyond all imagination >_<, but So it goes.
Anyways, I haven't done much lately. well I Watched some anime. I began to Watch JoJo's Bizzare Adventure (Which i'm really, really enjoying), and I also Watched and Finished Panty and Stocking...(lets just say...It was rather funny for the content it displayed), . I'm thinking of Re-reading The Catcher in The Rye and Reaaaally go in depth..unless it drives me nuts cause of how complex it can be or just book oversight.
I'm also Thinking of practicing Voice Acting again especially after listening to Billy Zane's Ansem. (IT'S THAT AWESOME!)
Well other than That nothing has really happened lately.
Well this is you know who and Quoting Holden Caulfield from the Catcher in The Rye
"So It Goes"
Old April 9, 2013, 04:23:04 PM
Celebi

4/9/13
HI-YO everyone.
Just a quick blog post, cause y'know....just because derp
...So it's back to school time. 7 weeks and counting and then THE REAL WORLD AWAITS.
but I'll save that for when it happens (I can't wait for it btw x) )
anyways Some Very Very Very Very good news. The Dark Cloud LP is up and Running again YEAH!!! So go watch if you like //shamelessplugisshameless
And just because, I'm gonna debut my 2nd LP!!...and thats the problem.
a Long...Long...Long time ago when I was new here I made a poll of what I should do for my 2nd LP. I'm not gonna spoil it so you can go check if you want. but It's gonna be a challenge cause this is a Fighting Game with a story. so Walls of Text....And I mean A LOT of exposition so it's gonna be tricky.
Otherwise yeah It's gonna be fun.
It feels sooooooooo good to be recording again //shamelessplug
Well this is You know who and
"So it Goes"
Old May 8, 2013, 04:17:40 PM
Celebi

5/8/13
Hello Friends of Friends =3
It has been a Looooooooooooooooooooooooong time since I've made a blog post, and for good reason too. I wanted to talk about a lot of stuff..but knowing me it's going to be a short post regardless. Well lets go far, far back into the depths of my memory, and by that I mean mid April. During CST week at my school all the seniors were treated to several assemblies. Our first were a couple of comedians....I don't know why they were comedians they weren't all that funny. On the 2nd Day I had to walk to school. It consists of Walking through a plaza, a block that was condensed into a long stretch of road, a near uphill walk and more long stretches of road. I made it to school TWO MINUTES EARLY, that and I had to print eight copies of a project I had to present The same morning...it sucks when you walk into class smelling like sweat >_<''..
The next assembly we had was about disneyland...a place I had never been to..and I'm not even going there for my senior trip cause I don't want to feel awkward. by that I mean I don't want to be hanging around my friends friends and make myself look like a third wheel....and I know too many times what a third wheel looks like. It's not fun being a third wheel on a bike or a nineteenth wheel on an eighteen wheeler...
And Then the week after we had two more assemblies. One was a Motivational speaker (Which didn't motivate me by the way), and the Thing that saved the entire two weeks was a Hypnotist. The hypnotist was actually pretty funny and seeing everyone get hypnotized was pretty hilarious, even people in the crowd got hypnotized too.
Fast-Forward to now. Um.....School ends in basically 3 weeks. the 22nd and 23rd are the last days I report to my classes, so the rest of the week it's graduation practice and stuff and whatnot. Something else happened in that span. A very special person to me our 2 Month anniversary happened in April :3, Another reason why I'm Very happy .
now That i've caught up with everything all there is to know..I guess I can say
"so it goes"
Au Revoir Mon Amies
Old May 29, 2013, 10:00:07 PM
Celebi

5/29/13
Today was bittersweet.
but let me recap from a week ago. Well, last week was the last week of school. And so I took my finals..and Passed all of them, well they were VERY easy even though I was cheated out of a few close B's.....*looks at anatomy and English grades* 79.9%.......
but otherwise, I received a gift from 2 of my friends in my Psychology class. they were both letters, saying how much I made their Junior worthwhile and helped one of them with relationship issues. They Drew pictures on these letters, One was a Very close resemblance of myself, and the other was a Picture of Hazama from Blazblue....Those were very very great gifts. Then the long weekend rolled around, I like to call this the week of wait...cause that's all I did, WAIT IN LINES!!!. Friday I didn't have to go to school, but I had to pick up my cap and gown for graduation. Lets just say I stood in line for 2 HOURS to pick it up. Tuesday....oh goodness Tuesday. Tuesday was graduation practice, so I had to be there at 8 in the morning, I got there early and basically waited. Then we all got in to the gym and waited some more. The we finally got up got organized and formed our line order and basically practiced until 10:30, now this is where I got Salty...we finished at 10:30 and the staff said we could go pick up our graduation tickets..at 12:30. Yes 12:30, I had to wait 2 hours to get my tickets, and here's the salty moment. I couldn't do that. I forgot to turn in a book and I couldn't get my tickets, so I stood in line for absolutely NO REASON. I went home got my books and tried to see if I could get those tickets. The security guard basically said "lolnope gotta come back tomorrow morning" Which I did. Which brings us to Today. So I got up and got my tickets, (making sure everything was turned in this time) and got my tickets. Now lets fast-forward to this evening. Graduation Night, I felt sick to my stomach but I wasn't nervous. So I get there early and they had us wait outside and wait some more and had another line to get into the Gym where we were preparing. So we did, and walked onto the field looking at the Stands filled to the brim with people. I've never seen so many people at a high school graduation, and the entire event went off flawlessly. It was fantastic to see all of my colleagues graduating and having fun. The school went the distance with this one as they Got a Giant screen to project us while walking and Fireworks to close it off. And we celebrated, friends that wouldn't see eachother again, friends that would, circumstances upon circumstances to each other. What surprised me is that...I didn't cry.....nope..now to where I said it was bittersweet. I graduated, not feeling happy but sad. Sad in knowing the bonds I've made with people are now in my mind and each and every one made a lasting impression on me. These people I associated myself with left a mark on me in some way. Although my introverted exterior showed otherwise, but they really did and it actually hurts me to say I will never see most of these people again. As of tonight I realized something about myself
"The ones that are most silent cry the loudest alone".....I'm actually finding it hard to not tear up while typing this....
Well this is JD.....No....This Is Jivaun
and "so It goes"
Goodnight everyone.
Old June 25, 2013, 04:46:32 PM
Celebi

6/25/13
Hey-o Everyone
Man, it has certainly been awhile since I've posted here. Well i can't say I was busy more like forgetful and lazy. Well what transpired since the last time I posted here. Well Absolutely nothing but waiting on college acceptance and back pains...fun.
So lately I've just been lazing around watching anime, playing Pokemon..and losing some battles..very close battles. ....Still fun though *looks at Jirachi*...
But yeah. Waiting on College acceptance has been either A. Nerve Wracking or B. Annoying....I Applied to Cal State San Bernardino and Azusa Pacific, It seems as though they got my transcript. But waiting is still annoying xD
Besides that I decided to continue an old file of Pokemon Platinum I started around the time of my birthday and I began to manhandle the entire main game with little to no problem lol two pokemon with Earthquake for the win, and I'm relearning the awesomeness that is Floatzel and Torterra
I've also gotten back into the MMO Called Elsword...And that too has effectively sucked hours out of my day, least I have a bunch of friends to play along with.
Otherwise my summer has been pretty tame. But at the same time this is when I hate being an introvert, I mean it's Summer Vacation and I rarely left my house....I boggles my mind. Well this is what happens when A. You live in an area where most things are out of walking distance B. You have no drivers license..I have a fear of driving after a car accident that caused damage to my back...and too the point where even riding in the car with my dad (Mind you he is a VERY VERY Safe Driver) slightly scares me cause of said fear.
Well besides all of that All is Well...been continuing my Lets Play and as soon as this one is Over I will be doing lets play #2 and 3 at the same time. and Dark Cloud is almost done...I should be done in about 10-15 parts minus the special dungeon I plan to do afterwards. //Idon'tknowifthisisashamelessplug
Well It was certainly fun posting in this after such a long time but yeah
"So It Goes"
Old July 30, 2013, 08:21:39 PM
Celebi

7/30/13
Hiya guys It certainly has been a while hasn't it ...well it has a month and five days to be exact.
Well a whole lot of stuff, and a whole lot of nothing happened (doesn't make sense does it). But my summer so far, has been slightly disappointing and boring but had some quirks that made it enjoy it..with some hair tearing moments as well >.>
But lets start with the good news or at least the enjoyable news. Well I finally found a college to go to. A community college which isn't far from where I live, which is good cause I can't drive......Other wise that's great cause I hadn't had a school to go to which put me under a lot of stress. But this is a load off my back. Well....now I'm trying to think of some other good news......wow I really can't Think of any..HOLD IT..
Well what I DID spend most of the month doing waaaaaaaaaaaas....Playing Persona 3...The frustratingly hard, cheap, and overall Amazing game which it is Story wise. I LOVE This game and whoever has a PS3 should buy it too...okay Fangasm over, but Persona 3 is WELL put together and it's Story is really good...with some Feel-worthy moments (*sniff* Chidori~ ;_; ) but yeah...*sniff*...That was most of my summer
I Also changed my Youtube name..*Queue Pokemon Evolution song* BlackDaley Lets Plays has Changed into JDxImpetus Lets Plays (DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN!!!)
now...the *sigh* bad news...well to get into this community college was a last resort. I was denied not once...not twice..but by three different colleges which REALLY dampened my mood. Well...then depression kicked in...I don't know why this happened but, It really bugs me, coupled with a lack of motivation and being an introvert, I rarely left the house....I Reeeeally don't like that...
But..I'm not depressed now so that's great
but again..I'm rambling so I might as well end it here
This is you know who
and "So it Goes"

Last edited by JDxImpetus; July 30, 2013 at 08:25:00 PM.
Old August 21, 2013, 10:04:18 PM
Celebi

8/21/13
Well Well, it's been almost a month since I've posted here...so why not Well, I have good news and good news and more good news .
I..JD have finally gotten a class to go to for community college. Yup it took A LONG LONG TIME....but it happened..and as in tandem relived stress. It felt as if everything had lifted....and as someone said to me "Everything would be okay, and it would turn out for the best". And now we're here :3 (Yes that was a Queen Reference)
Well..summer is almost over for everyone and I didn't do much albeit...but in some odd way Enjoyed it, and I look (and sometimes laugh) at my sister who's still bound by school (She's a Freshman x3)....but freedom comes at a price...gotta be focused now cause I plan to transfer to a 4 Year and yes Be a History or Psychology Teacher.
Well...huh....seems like I'm jumping Topics well, where to go from here.
Oh, Well I applied to Be a Director on LP Moshpit just to see what I can Really do when it comes to LP'ing I hope I get to do it *O*
Hmm....what else...eh I got nothing so I'ma call it a day
Well this is you know who and....so on and so forth.
and So it goes
Old September 8, 2013, 11:05:21 AM
Celebi

9/8/13
Oy Yo everyone. It's been about what..Two and a Half weeks since I posted here so why not.
Well my Class is going Smoothly so far. We have a test next week so I'ma have to study hard //obviousstatementisobvious. But yes my week has gone smoothly nonethless...although waking up at 7 to make it to classes at 9 is kinda UGHHHH!, but I gotta make do. At least it's better than staying at home doing nothing. Lately I've been thinking, and Thinking A lot. About making music and writing stories and art and you get the gist xP. Well the main serious thing I've been seriously thinking about is helping a friend with his story. It's actually fun helping him and stuff we have hours of conversations about what to add and stuff. Another thing I've gotten into is reading Tarot Cards. I find it rather intriguing to look at another persons personality and see what Tarot they represent. there are 22 Major Arcana although there is one that people cannot be....okay i'm going tooo far into this xD, it is a neat little hobby.
Well...i'm running out of things to say. So this is.....okay you get it
So it goes
Old September 26, 2013, 07:09:30 PM
Celebi

9/26/13
Hey Everyone. Long time no post am I right? //wowthatwaslame
Well I guess it's time to sum up the past 3 weeks of me not posting here. and I can probably sum it up in a limerick *ahem*
There once was a teen named JD
With boredom as huge as can be
He sits and cleans all day
with no car to say
"wow how fun outside is today"
....Before I go into what that obviously obvious limerick means, lets play a game. From now on, whenever you see me do an Ellipses (...), Take a shot of the closest drink near you. So get your cups ready...
So besides a few lovely instances :3, I'm bored and unmotivated..I tried drawing, but nothing motivates me anymore. Add that to living near a few places that is in walking distance and you have my life. Just sitting and thinking and thinking about thinking, and Cleaning and the internet, with a little school. It's fun for like a month...but then it starts to wear out it's welcome. Bleh..I'm sounding all depressing and stuff, well i'm not the most interesting person to talk to...and there I go again. Really have to get some positive reinforcement skills down else it won't look pretty xD..and I need to stop getting so Frustrated and start acting like Squall from FF8
Well at least I'm not crazy...well, not Yoshikage crazy but eh...
Oh If you want to know who Yoshikage is well, Read JoJo's Bizzare Adventure.
That's another thing i've been doing So for the past 2-4 days i've been reading the manga JoJo's Bizzare Adventure. And it is AWESOME. Most of the Characters are awesome with awesome powers Called Stands...and now I'm Getting a bit too hype. Long Story short These Stands are AWESOME. Heck one can blow a person up and then rewind time to where the user is Nowhere near the victim, and if the Victim attempts to say who the person is that person blows up....oh and someone else can Drop a Steamroller on Someone. I laugh at that x3
Well i've rambled on enough albeit slightly depressing but eh. Well let me add a new part to this. It shall be Dubbed SONG OF THE DAY!!! YAAAAYAY WHOOO *cough*
well

Song of the Day
Led Zeppelin - Kashmir
Old October 4, 2013, 07:43:30 PM
Celebi

10/4/13
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys.
Y'know...it's been a mellow and near satisfying week. I don't know why. Maybe it's the huge amount of Nujabes I've been listening to or something in the Air or whatever. But yeah this may be a Short post just cause of the Mellowness. Random topic time, So it seems like my dad is an evil mastermind or something cause I can never seem to go Pre-Order Pokemon Y... I'll be like "Dad, can I go Pre-Order Pokemon Y" And he'll change the topic and stuff -_-...he does it on purpose I tells ya
Well My saturday Classes are pretty good still...although I need to study more If I want to pass the Class (._.)....Ugh Being in a class I basically took twice is Annoying...but I guess you reap what you sow. Ooooooooooooooooooh My Dark Cloud LP...I'm basically at the end AND IT ONLY TOOK A YEAR AND A HALF TO DO!....//obviousrageisobvious
I REALLY can't wait to finally end this thing so I can move on like I said I would months ago. Not that I hate it, I Love that game to death. It's Just it took longer than needed >_<.
Hmmmmm....My Love is going to be 18 Soon ^_^...Makes le feelz rise //herpderp
I Also Watched Pokemon Origins and simple as this...I thought I was 5 years old again, But I didn't cry...long story short is that I don't cry..Something must be wrong with me lol. Oh...I Also got to Episode 11 of Samurai Champloo...IT'S FREAKING AMAZING..LIKE...Okay ima stop for today I don't Wanna go crazy like last time
Well So it goes everyone and Yare Yare Daze
Song of the Day
Do as Infinity - Fukai Mori <3
Old November 16, 2013, 08:16:05 PM
Celebi

11/16/13
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Oops. A Month and 12 Days Later I return..here..... Yup ._.
So first thing's first. 2nd LP Started Jak and Daxter bleh. Yeah Finally and stuff.
Would It be weird if I said Nothing happened in the past month.
Like Really...Well Y came out. And ended up loving and actually felt some serious feels. (Dat Credits Song, and Sycamore's Theme <3)
And I also went on an Anime Binge.
First with Finally finishing Samurai Champloo.
Then Higurashi...GOD THE ENDING SUUUUCKSSSS GAJH:JKAKLLGF....*cough*
and then Akira (Go Watch it. Like I'm Dead Serious, now. Drop what you're doing and go do it)
And now I'm watching Oreimo...it's Cute
well....Wow that's a lot of nothing....I guess..
>.>
Yare Yare Daze.....
Song of the Day
Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box
Old December 11, 2013, 03:32:09 PM
Celebi

12/11/13
Another Month
Another Post
Another reason why a month has gone by without one
So yeah besides the obvious #latepost Banter I have one VERY Exciting thing to say
I'M DONE MY 1ST CLASS
Yup I passed my Math class and whatnot. I'm VERY Happy that I'm able to get some sort of grasp on what I'm Doing after Struggling for such a LONG time. Oh well enough of that
But since i'm done I have to Pick 3-4 more classes this Semester to get on the right track with my Credits.
And right on Queue with my classes ending. My Cousin, Aunt and Grandmother are All coming to Cali for Christmas, which is VERY VERY Exciting. And some well needed family time in my opinion. And If I Finish my Dark Cloud LP (WHICH I'M STILL NOT OVER WITH AGHHHHHHHHHHHH!) I'm going to do my 3rd one. With my cousin. But it's still gonna be a Surprise.
Hmmm...Although...I wanna meet someone Special >.>......soon xP
On to other things. I've always wondered something about this blog. And it's always, "What more could I talk about". I always talk about the trivial things, I always talk about my boredom (Quite Alot it seems), And I have Talked about myself (well mostly). But I Want to find More things to talk about. Guess I'll still be thinking about that eh?

Au Revoir

Songs of the Day
Testament - Return to Serenity
King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man
Queen - Don't Stop me Now
Old December 25, 2013, 10:06:07 AM
Celebi

12/25/13

Twas the Morning of Christmas
And All through the house
Every Creature was stirring
All except a mouse (Do you really think I have mice in my house duuuh~)
All Presents were opened
Faces Filled with Glee
Specifically JD with his new Gateway PC
Too Long has he used something sub-par
Cracked Screen, and Keys made everything too hard
So now Laptop and Games a Plenty
With webcam and microphone at the ready
With my internet connection all too steady
JD Begins his Christmas
With a party later with people of many
Food and merriment in store
JD Smiles contently
For Anime Watching, Talking on VR and more

MERRY CHRISTMAS VR!

Song of The Day
Jimi Hendrix - All Along the watchtower

Last edited by JDxImpetus; December 25, 2013 at 10:09:05 AM.
Old January 14, 2014, 02:09:26 PM
Celebi

1/14/14

*crickets*
.....Almost what now...2 weeks?
Oh Hi everyone. Well Nothing's happened lately, WELL..I'd be lying if I said that.
Since Christmas, quit a bit happened.
-Family came and left
-New Laptop.
OH...OOOOOOH I finished My Dark Cloud LP...Finally, almost 2 years and only now XD
I also Recorded my 3rd LP...and quite a story about that. So My Cousin and I said we wanted to do it together, buuuuuuuuuuut Some people wanted to watch 3 Movies back to back and we started at 9 in the Evening....until 2 in the morning...the morning of his flight, we reached the Final Boss Gauntlet...and Lost ._. SOOOOO THE LP HAD TO END THERE. Technically meaning it wasn't finished >:[
OH WELL
And As for school....
Um...What school I have no classes ._., again....but I'm not done looking so Yeah
*cough*
Funny...I Started reading homestuck.....I'm completely lost XD
Ah well..

Au Revoir

Song Of The Day

Persona 4 OST - Pursuing My True Self
Old January 26, 2014, 09:54:22 PM
Celebi

1/26/13

Time flies by ridiculously fast doesn't it.
it's already been a month since christmas. And seems like it's only gonna go faster.
guess this is what happens when you do a whole lot of nothing I guess
So what have i done....Well, read a bit. Watched some Anime. So Yeah I re-watched Madoka and..
...Well...
Manly tears were shed XD
Besides that a whole lot of nothing. So I thought a lot...quite a lot actually, and listened to a lot of music to try and get my thoughts together and came to the most obvious conclusion..
I have no Idea what to do....So to find something to do, I'm Applying for my I.D and hopefully attempting to get my license so I can go to places.....instead of...*ahem*...you know *coughIntrovertcough*
......But Ever always the optimist...Suuuuure
I'm going to try to wipe the slate clean. Start fresh...25 days late no less
oh well

Au Revoir

Song Of The Day
The Pillows - Thank you my Twilight
Old February 14, 2014, 02:50:38 PM
Celebi

2/14/14

...........I Hate Valentines Day...
My First Post in over 3 weeks and that's it
I would say if I never had anything more to say..well and there's a word count I have to pass so this can be y'know an actual post.
But to Repeat my verbatim of my grudge of the ever useless day in Valentine.
I Hate it. To think out of 365 Days. People actually think having one day to show something that should be shown during everyday life is rather annoying and pointless.
Last year I made a post (a rather childish one at that) On my reasons why. I can honestly say several reasons were well..yeah childish, and have since subsided.
But I already said why I don't like it in this post so I'd just be reviving a dead topic.

But before I continue on with this post, It's time to jump onto a different topic.
Well I got sick. No Matter how much I wanted not to get sick, irony showed it's ugly head and well yeah I got sick. The week of Valentines. And I couldn't Recover before I had to Get up early and walk my Sister to school. SO GUESS WHO NEVER GOT ANY SLEEP LAST NIGHT!!!! *cough*

Another Thing i've been interested in lately is Making music. Although I'm still a Novice at it, Like everything, I'll get better with time. And I have a TON of Inspiration to follow through with it

Back to the topic at hand..Oh Valentines day..
Well I'm glad I have someone to share it with :3....
And to that, and without my book to overcoming shyness..I have a Poem for her.
....That feel when you need that book to overcoming shyness
Ah well... Here we go

"Basically Speaking. I Love you.
Rightfully So infact, making me blush, every time we chat
Insight beyond your years, Your calm helpful words will never fall on deaf ears
Everything you've said was always in my support
Lovely person you are
Lively and exciting, we're like two opposites, but something clicked
Every day I wish we could hold hands, because you helped something broken, and allowed it to be fixed"

.........Happy Valentines Day.....
Old February 23, 2014, 02:43:52 PM
Celebi

2/23/14

Eh....why the Heck not. A Random post on a random day.
1st things first.
I Played Cave Story for the first time ever yesterday. And my first reaction was "Wow". Half way through the game my reaction was "WOW!"....And after the 10th time dying near the end my reaction. Well were choice words that I can't really share now can I.
Besides that I also restarted my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
Fun Fact Since the game came out around 2008 I only Beat the game ONE TIME.
Reasons being Obvious *coughROAROFTIMEISSTUPIDcough* but yeah.
So..um...yeah..just a random Update I guess.
Derp.
Old February 23, 2014, 03:21:52 PM
Giratina

Wow, you played Cave Story for the first time and got to the end that fast? Well damn, took me like a couple weeks to crush the whole thing. Especially since I restarted it so I could get the lipstick of mysterious circumstances and the panties of life. And even then when I tried to get the super perfect ending I gave up. What a trip, though... So did you get the Machine Gun, the Snake, or the Spur?
Old February 23, 2014, 03:28:34 PM
Celebi

I took the Machine Gun. It was REALLY good. As Well as the Blade, especially when I leveled them both up to Level 3 they Put in sooooo much work
And yeah I Played it All day yesterday, had A lot of free time.
Old February 23, 2014, 03:39:31 PM
Giratina

Ah, good first choice! I knew nothing about the game when I first played so that's what I got as well. Really helped when it cam to exploration and stopping Curly Brace from drowning. So many novice mistakes made... But you know what they say, you've never beaten Cave Story till you've done it 3 times! But maybe that can wait for another random day full of free time.
Old March 1, 2014, 10:18:03 PM
Celebi

3/1/14

Another...random-ish post..I guess.
well as of today I hadn't finished my file of Cave Story. Considering the fact I sorta kinda derped and someone has to pay for my mistake *hint hint*...Kinda Demoralizing...speaking of which i'll get to that now that it's fresh on my mind. Besides that the Gym League started. I got a Nice start going 2 out of 4 as a Gym Leader, although my last battle I got roflstomped XD.

Well nothing exciting really happened during the week, besides it raining for three days straight, well I love the rain so that's a plus.

I really need to learn how to stay on topic when it comes to blog posts...
Seems like I have the Attention span of a.......................................
oh sorry...Squirrel

hmmmmm....well i'm out of Ideas.
Derp.
Old March 13, 2014, 09:54:16 PM
Celebi

3/13/14

First things First
...Yeah I'm 19 now.
-Self Q&A-
Q: Do I feel any different
A: No

Well since that's out of the Way, my week has been eh..kinda tame. Nothing extremely Sporadic (Unless you count uploading Videos...which is something I should get to.). But yeah..lemme break my week down like this

-Sunday-
I Woke up and well....my Family decided to celebrate my Birthday early. So they surprised me with a huge dinner for the Four of us and well had fun. I Read my birthday cards and Ate Chocolate Cake....I Love chocolate. I didn't get any gifts really. Meh It's not all that important anyway, least they had something well thought out and I Cherished it -w-

-Monday-
My ACTUAL Birthday. And what did I do???....Sleep in until 12. Yeah...Such a party animal xD. I'm not much of a Party person...too introverted for that , But I got a LOT of birthday wishes from my friends. Oh btw thanks for the wishes guys, much appreciated :3. Now...Onto the bulk of my Evening. I Beat Cave Story...again...for the 3rd time..Yes I got the Good Ending but first *ahem*. OH GOOD LORD THE SACRED GROUND CAN GO FALL IN THE SAME DITCH PRIMAL DIALGA IS IN....JEEEEEEEEEEZ I HAD ABOUT 120+ DEATHS IN THERE. WHY?. ONE LEVEL. ONE CHECKPOINT. NO RE HEALS (unless you grind). 5 BOSSES. AND A BOMBARDMENT OF ENEMIES. MAAAAN...I'VE NEVER LOST MY SALT IN SUCH A MANNER. IT TOOK A WEEEEEK A WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! *Mental Breakdown*
Oh...Sorry. But I beat it. It was Worth it. I'm NEVER...EVER...Doing it again..well till I get the Urge to LP it at least..*cough*

-Tuesday-
Anime
Lets Play Watching
Trivial Things

-Wednesday-
Well. I woke up Really early and checked my E-Mails and noticed. An old college I applied to (which denied my btw), Sent me a message saying. A Counselor will be at the Community College I attended on Thursday. Letter of when I received the e-mail. Wednesday....more or less an Outstanding Array of feelings washed over me. The Leading Emotion was Happiness. 2nd leading one was...eh..it's hard to explain. it's that thin Grey line between Serenity and Anger. I have no Idea why I felt that way but meh. So I got an Appointment in for Thursday and left it at that. And the Rest of my Night Consisted of...
Persona
Arena.
11 Straight wins B)

-Thursday-
I WOKE UP TOO EARLY. SERIOUSLY I was up from 5 This morning. It's been happening lately. I go to bed early...and I wake up during the night..it's irritating, but meh. My parents came with me to my appointment and we went over what I needed. Thank heavens I passed The college math course that I needed at my CC. Cause now I don't need to take it B). But I came to the conclusion, I will Pursue studies in Liberal Arts, w/ Specialization in US History. Yeeeeep...gonna be a History Teacher.
So after all that, I Came home.......and proceeded to listen to music..all...day
A daaaaaay well spent

-Friday-
...Apparently I can See into the Future.

Well that was my week so far. Kinda Interesting. Important things and whatnot. I Aged...and Yeah well..

Arrivederci.

Song of the Day
King Crimson - Moonchild
Old March 25, 2014, 11:22:36 PM
Celebi

3/26/14

Quick post
I Really wish I had Freddie Mercury's Voice. MAN THE GUY CAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY Belt out those Notes. I Also want Michael Jackson's Dancing Ability. Yes I'm in that type of mood tonight. I Don't know where my love of Vintage music came from but i'm glad I was able to get into it from somewhere. But to my Week or something of that sort.
Earlier last week I went to the DMV to file for my ID. How come no one told me the DMV is packed to the brim 30 Mins after opening?. It was So Silly xD. Luckily I did what I went to do rather quickly and Moved on with my day. And by move on with my day I mean come back home and sleep until 6:30....PROGRESS :'DDDDD
Well that kinda was the most eventful thing to date. Wow....I need more hobbies
I Would talk about my college endeavors but that requires talking about college....I'd rather not..
Now for today.
Two Words. *ahem*
Blazblue: Chronophantasma. (Yes. Chronophantasma is One word. I don't get it either)
I WOULD Be playing it. buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut it wasn't in stock. So i'm getting it shipped to my House. I wanted my Rachel Nendroid q-q OH WELL Sacrifices must be made (plus seriously.$11 for Shipping and Handling? NAH) So i'll be getting it tomorrow most likely
Well uh..hm...yeah .______________________. It's almost 12:30...what am I doing up XD

Arrivederci~

Song Of The Day
Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal (I SWEAR I WILL GET MOONWALKING DOWN ONE DAY!)

Last edited by JDxImpetus; March 25, 2014 at 11:22:49 PM.
Old March 26, 2014, 06:49:21 AM
Keldeo

Apparently DMVs are especially crowded towards the end of the month, because people whose licenses expire generally put off renewing it until then. Imagine what it would look like on the 31st :P
Old May 7, 2014, 04:55:47 PM
Celebi

5/7/14

Okay. Before I say Anything.
First Things First.
My Thoughts on Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby
http://youtu.be/gPwCU0zEHCM <-There you go my thoughts

But Yeeeeeees. It's been almost A month and A half since I posted here. And I have a totally valid excuse why....
Okay I Lied. There is none.
But yes, Nothing too interesting happened lately besides Lets Plays ending and whatnot
I Feel as though I Just Posted here for my Poke-hype. I think I should explain that.

-Wakes up at 7:30
-Sees Video.
-Hype Mode Activated
-tells Friend who's been waiting for YEARS for a remake
-Stay on the phone for an hour speculating hat would be in the game

This. Has been hype incarnate. Well I've been hype for almost every pokemon game in the main series. But besides that.
....um.
hm.....besides that I was a good person and Tortured Forced ASKED my friends to Read Awful Dreadful Questionable pieces of literature......

Song Of The Day
Sonic Rush OST - Wrapped in Black
Old June 29, 2014, 05:59:19 PM
Celebi

6/29/14

Oh. Yeah. Almost 2 Months and like last time I Have ZERO Excuse to why I've done that. Well Besides Video Games and Anime. So I should explain What I've been doing in an orderly manner and so and so. So I will be describing what I did, I hope you like reading and I Hope I can put this in way you can understand so I don't become all Incoherent

Anime
1. Neon Genesis Evangelion
- WHAT DID I JUST WATCH. No I'm not kidding. I'm DEAD SERIOUS. It was So weird for an Anime, It starts off as any old Mecha/Giant Robot Anime And turns into Psychology. Delving into the human mind and dealing with the issues of the mind. Okay without Spoiling anything I Can just say from episode 18 Onwards...Is where things Get CREEPY. And Dark...and VERY VERY Psychological. And if you somehow (SOMEHOW) understand all 26 Episodes..Watch the Movie "End of Evangelion" Which is a Redo of episodes 25 & 26 all in a Hour and a half long movie subsequently changing the ending and canon of the anime. It is not..for the faint of heart, and will leave you thinking for a few hours or even days about what you watched. Fair warning, it does start of very slowly and is somewhat boring until about episode 13-15. BUT THERE'S MORE. Evangelion has 3 more movies that ALSO Affected the Canon and is actually what is Canon now. These movies are
- 1.1 You Are (Not) Alone
- 2.2 You Can (Not) Advance
- 3.3 You Can (Not) Redo
Enjoy and Understand...if you can

2. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Only one Term can truly explain this anime.
Uplifting. This Anime is REALLY REEEEEEEALLY Good and like usual Gainax Produced anime's. It's Serious without taking it's self too seriously....But LIKE Gainax Anime's...it's ending is..Bittersweet but I wont spoil. It's Manly..It's Uplifting...It has Giant Robots And at one point Galaxies and universes are being thrown..Yes it's that cool

3. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
......Need I say more? I'm a HUUUGE Jojo fan

Games (this one is kinda short)

1. Persona 3: FES (The Answer)
Okay. The "2nd Half" So to say of Persona 3. The First half (The Journey) was already a 40-50 Hour RPG...The Answer is another 30-40 Hour Game. It is a LENGTHY Addition and follows what happened after the ending to "The Journey".After the Main Character more or less defeats death using the power called "The great seal". He slips into a coma and is presumed dead without any anomaly or abnormal cause of death. Now his friends realizing they have to leave their dorm since their time there is up have one last meeting. These characters Akihiko, Mitsuru, Ken, Yukari, Junpei, Fuuka and Aigis more or less reminisce about him before closing their Dorm. March 31st. And something felt off. And when they realized it, they were stuck in a Time loop. March 31st would repeat endlessly and they could not leave their dorm. Admist this realization a Door in the ground of their dorm opens up and a Robot jumps through, attacking everyone and knocking Aigis unconscious. When she wakes up she sees her friends being assaulted and she tries to summon her persona...And summons the Persona of the Main character, gaining the Awe of everyone. Fights off the robot and passes out. She then gains the power of the "Wild Card" Ironically the Same power of the Main Character as well as the MC's Arcana "The Fool". The assailant introduces herself as Aigis' Sister Metis and de-briefs the situation at hand. Stating that the only way to move on would be to Finish the Abyss of Time.
tl;dr: They figure out what's going on, Beat the abyss of time and get out.
Again this is one of my favorite RPG's And the Answer proves why. It adds in a nice blend of Fun and Difficulty..and the ANSWER IS HAAAAARD. But keeps the Persona Formula fun and gaining newer and stronger persona makes it even more enjoyable.

2. Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
Hello Childhood my old friend. This Game. Was my Childhood..well besides Sonic 2, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Dark Cloud and Kingdom Hearts 2.
I Played this game Over and over. Many MANY times. It was fun, Slightly challenging and had enough to offer to keep me playing. And now for the "Plot"
tl;dr: Dr. Cortex is back and He as a Evil Mask (Uka Uka) now to counter your Good Mask (Aku Aku) and You have to collect the Crystals, and Gems to stop his plan by traveling through time
I'm serious. Thats it. Simple, Straight and to the point.
25 Levels (Well...30 if you count the secret levels after collecting 5 Relics)
and The formula is refined. Hours of fun...unless you wanna 105% the game...in that case Good luck cause that requires getting 29 Gold Relics in the Time trials which is already annoying if you dont know the level structure.

Anyways. Yeah. There you go.
So...I'll see you guys whenever I Update this thing
.......Oh god I still havent updated my Jak and Daxter Lets play.............................................. .................. ._____________.

Song of The Day
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle OST - Kira Yoshikage wants a Simple Life

Last edited by JDxImpetus; June 29, 2014 at 06:11:30 PM.
Old August 16, 2014, 04:49:26 PM
Celebi

8/16/14

Oi. Almost two months and no reply.
I'd Humor you with thing's I've done. But I wont..Simply cause Nothing was done xD
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup. Summer Break is over in my area. It was fun lounging around but meh everyone else has gone back to school, work still being prevalent in others lives. And then there's me, and that's the Punchline DDD
Okay yeah that was awful, but I've just been here relaxing, thinking, stressing and Oddly a spontaneous burst of Joy. It's hard to explain what happened, I think I was really Happy about something or I Just snapped due to stressing about things owo...well whatever it was glad I felt that way. Anyone of you guys just randomly feel that way?. Ah well. C'est la vie.
..I realized I just ranted about something that necessarily doesn't matter.
....Hm.....Now i'm lost.. Welp guess i'm done here then.

"The Runaway Man
Searching for something useful
Needs Some direction"

Song Of The Day - The Pillows - Beautiful Morning With You
Old August 16, 2014, 05:36:22 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDxImpetus View Post
8/16/14

Oi. Almost two months and no reply.
I'd Humor you with thing's I've done. But I wont..Simply cause Nothing was done xD
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup. Summer Break is over in my area. It was fun lounging around but meh everyone else has gone back to school, work still being prevalent in others lives. And then there's me, and that's the Punchline DDD
Okay yeah that was awful, but I've just been here relaxing, thinking, stressing and Oddly a spontaneous burst of Joy. It's hard to explain what happened, I think I was really Happy about something or I Just snapped due to stressing about things owo...well whatever it was glad I felt that way. Anyone of you guys just randomly feel that way?. Ah well. C'est la vie.
..I realized I just ranted about something that necessarily doesn't matter.
....Hm.....Now i'm lost.. Welp guess i'm done here then.

"The Runaway Man
Searching for something useful
Needs Some direction"

Song Of The Day - The Pillows - Beautiful Morning With You
I like this type of blogging
Old August 28, 2014, 10:30:34 AM
Celebi

8/28/14

Oh Look at that. I went Poof again for a bit. Well after the Tournament at least. But to get on about the...Last two weeks I had. But Yeah time to explain stuff

SO...I Was Accepted to this other college when this uh....other one denied me ._. BUT YEAH ACCEPTANCE. So last friday, went to go pick my classes, sign legal documents and whatnot. And then Paid for my housing considering I'd rather live on campus due to my schedule Screwing with everyone elses at my house. No problem over the weekend. Everything's cool. Monday. Alright monday gets it's own subsection

-Monday-
I watched the Entirety of Season 3 for Avatar:Legend of Korra
...Oh Boy was it definitely something. Things got real so quickly I was left in awe the entire time. I Liked all the characters and everything...and that Finale...THE FINALE. MAN.....I FELT SOME TYPE OF WAY ABOUT THAT FINALE. *breathes*. But yeah That's how I spent my monday....nah..my entire week...

-Tuesday- (i.e: Most Stressful day of the month)
Alright. No sob stories. Just..Paranoia, Frustration and all that revolve around it.
Today was more or less Business Calls: The Movie, The Book, The Game. Remake Edition....
So all jokes aside. I am most likely not attending school. (AGAIN) This Semester. And apparently I had to -Resign- the same documents I /HANDED IN/ on Friday and Scan them to the student accounts department and to this day. I Have ZERO RESPONSES
NONE..AT ALL.
So I did what every 19 year old does when stressed. I Laughed..Maniacally for a good 5-10 minutes. It was an..."odd" time.

-Wednesday- (i.e: The Longest...Day...Ever)

Oh Jeez. I Was up since 4:30 Yesterday morning. It was dreadful. Absolutely dreadful.
But to answer why. I Had to go to my Citizenship Ceremony which started at noon..and is 3-4 hours worth of driving. It was..Painful. I STOOD UP..AND SAT DOWN AT THAT CEREMONY..FOR 3 HOURS..THREE..HOOOOOOURS..THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE!
..........Luckily we left..at 4...so I've been up for 12 hours at this point and we all went to go eat. But we were so tired we all took our food home. Everyone was too tired..to eat...Yeah

SO thats my week in a nutshell....an otherwise huge pain.
oh i'm forgetting something
....todays Moving day....And I still..have no Dorm...or anything
Ha....Haha...HAHAHAHAHAH...AHAHAHAHHHAAAHAH!!

Song Of The Day - Persona 4 Arena Ultimax OST - New World Fool
Old October 6, 2014, 07:14:04 PM
Celebi

10/6/14

So uh. Yeah. Hi XD
tl;dr Absence was due to me being lazy as well as having nothing to truly talk about.

But what am I going to talk about now?..Well the first part is gonna be Really short. the second part however...okay lemme just speak up

A Prelude. two weeks ago was the first time I played basketball in MONTHS. Like since I hurt my leg again I hadn't really played since. But yeah I played and for the first 25 Mins I played rather decently, just knocking off the rust from being out of shape...and then Everything hurt. I almost Passed out @w@....But no. Laugh, I was xD.

Well besides that I (finally, Finally, Finally) Finished my Jak and Daxter Lets Play....I REALLY Need to stop putting them off =_=. It's rather fun doing them as it helps occupy my time. But Now i'm gonna think of what to do next, then practice. OOOOH I ALMOST FORGOT. Persona 4 Arena: Ultimax came out last week tuesday and I hadn't stopped playing since...The story mode is rather interesting too, more so than the first game. Now to practice and test my skills against other skilled players when I go to tournaments ^w^.

And now for the Second Part. As you know (or don't...meh I dunno). I LOVE Video Game OSTs. I ALSO love Kingdom Hearts...Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD came out in Japan....and Yoko Shimomura re-orchestrated the soundtrack. I Listened to it. I loved it. And It has me in Tears. I'm crying to how good this OST is. Like....Lemme just link you to one of the songs.

http://youtu.be/zexYz6m1SDA

Just....MMMMMMm....*curls up* I-I think i'll end the Blog here...Just
Yoko Out did herself again.. She's 2 for 2 now...Can't wait for KH3...

Song(s) Of The Day - Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD OST - Lazy Afternoons, Darkness of The Unknown (ALL 3 PARTS)
Old October 13, 2014, 03:58:04 PM
Celebi

10/13/14

YAY...It's only been a week. Am I finally learning the word that is Responsibility?...or um...um. What's that other word again. I mean. If anyone wants to fill me in, like please go ahead. I aint gonna stop you .w. .Don't you hate that?. Like you know a what you WANT to mean but you cant find and or remember it?. It also happens when I try to delve in different topics and I either get worked up and go completely go off my mental track?...kind of like what I'm doing now .___.
But what has changed in the past seven da- Spoiler alert. Nothing. Well I do have some news but I'll get to that in a bit....
And there goes my mind completely forgetting what I was gonna talk about. Do I have to start writing things down before I do these?.

Well. Lately I've been going back, reading some manga and watching some Anime...specifically Magical Girl anime.. why?..I dunno. Just felt like it I guess, So I'm Starting with "Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha" cause It's always been on my mind to watch it, but I kept putting it off oddly enough. I Got through Episode one..and it's rather good, So I'm gonna keep an eye on it. ....Oh jeez i'm gonna start to marathon magical girl anime....This should be pleasant.

Y'know...I've always wanted to make music. Q__Q I also wanna learn Guitar and Piano...
I Also wanted to take a class where I could make music. Do you see where I'm going with this. I'm not really talented..If at all actually xD but eh. I want to make a new hobby..I'm just not all video games and what not...I'm also deeply into video game MUSIC xD

.....Y'know..If I forgot to say this..i'd probably get ignored attacked..I mean. This goes out to a special some one..on her birthday. They know who they are >w>.. So now to not sound so dry or forced.
So. You're 19 now...still acting like a child sometimes..then again the way you deal with my childishness you're like an adult xD. Your Aura emanates a special sort of positivity that Is hard to find in another person. The fact that talking to you, everyday brings me joy. You also find ways to make me feel Special..and I respect you even more for it....
So Happy Birthday....L-lucky you asked me to do this...

Song Of The Day - Do As Infinity - Honjutsu Wa Seiten Nari (The Sun will come out today)
Old October 13, 2014, 05:50:28 PM
Servine

MMM'AWWWWWWWWWWW ; W; and here I thought you wouldn't do it xD

...and you're the childish one, not meee >w<
Old November 28, 2014, 06:27:10 PM
Celebi

11/28/14

Hi.
So. It's been quite a while hasn't it. ORAS Came out...which I finished in 2 Days and is Extremely Satisfied in Game Freak's job for this remake. So besides that....
how are the lot of you XD.
um....yeeeeah. Nothing much on my front. Possibly planning a New lets play..or I may just flat out quit. I Dunno, It's fun but ah well I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Or not.
Forgot to Wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. So there's that, and I apologize as well.
So besides ORAS (Specifically Omega Ruby, cause Primal Groudon and Desolate Land....and Courtney.....Courtney for Best Girl <3 <3)
I Started watching Chuggaaconroy's Xenoblade Chronicles Lets Play.
....Game is beyond beautiful. I Kinda want it (If it wasn't Rare and or Expensive...No really..why is that)
Meh. Ah well

Song Of The Day - Final Fantasy XIV OST - Oblivion
Old January 17, 2015, 11:19:09 AM
Celebi

1/17/15
2 Months just about. So uh. Yeah.
Think I'm just updating for the sole reason. to just "do so".
I Dont have much to say beyond the extremely EXTREMELY Late Happy New Years but yeah XD.
The new year....Oh i'd ask how every one spent theirs...And I WAS But AT&T is -Gutter Trash- and was without the use of the Internet....which still from time to time likes to go out .____. So much for customer service and whatnot.
Besides that i've just been moving along with the days and stuff and living and yeah...
ran out of things to talk about~.
...C'est la vie~.
Song Of The Day - Sonic Adventure OST - Emerald Coast
Old February 21, 2015, 08:02:58 AM
Celebi

2/21/2015

Oi. Hey everyone. it's been..uh...A month and 4 days...yeh. xD but yeah, the month overall has been kinda...odd, Slightly depressing and slow in my opinion. Just, lazing around watching Lets plays and other things, Thinking about starting a new one after saying in my last LP vid I was gonna start one in December but..things happened, which I'm gonna get into in a bit.
But yeah. Valentines day rolled around, And even in the relationship i'm in now I still hate valentines day. But you already know that xD.
But lemme just start to as of why this month has been odd and depressing.
Y'know it's bad to kick off the 1st or 2nd week of February when you hear that one of your favorite content creators dies .__. but yeah if you know the Creator of the show "RWBY" Monty Oum died. So..yeah there was that...took about a day or three to process all of that but as you know he was talented (if not you should go watch RWBY to see if you like it or not..I know I did...music was awesome). But I digress.

I've also been meaning to start back Lets Playing but I mean. It does take a Lot of work and resources (i.e: Proper Editing software, a good microphone, etc.) I Enjoy making them but it also gets demoralizing when after 2-3 years you dont "get Anywhere."
then again that also requires more effort too since nothing was done in a day. So i'm kinda conflicted on that. Probably once I get my mind right and my morale back I'll get back at it.

AND A SIDE NOTE.
for those who like Horror/Puzzle games. Or not...it's understandable.
Go Play
-Ib (Mah Faaaavorite)
-Mad Father (Aya is 2nd best girl)
-The Witches House (I'ma coward though and havent finished it)
so...YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

But today. today today. Is something special, So I promised someone I wouldnt be all mopey...which I totally am 70% of the time i'll admit XD
Today's my two year anniversary with my special someone...to be honest I doesnt feel that fast, and I dont wanna immediately go into bleeding heart mode and get all gushy for no reason...She understands. =w= neither of us do XD. But I will say it's been..a wild two years, Learning a lot and showing me a different side of things while being supportive. So I can say this. I'm More than extremely lucky. Much MUCH more. So I Thank you. And hope for many more years.

And now. This.
Welp. Leaving VR Guys. .__.
Sudden. But eh....It's been...fun. Real fun actually. From Showing up back in what...2012. My old whiny, childish, and slightly annoying self joining this forum, being somewhat active, seeing some leave and more join and well..Growing..slightly, I Cant just thank a certain number of you guys either...it just wouldnt be fair, So I thank all of you.
It really has been fun. Talking to most of you, getting to know some of you etc etc.
My only real regret is not talking to more of you...
but this isnt necessarily "Goodbye" but more "I'll probably see you guys again" but hey.
"So it Goes" *CoughGoReadSlaughterhouseFivetogetthereference* *CoughIt'sAGoodBook*
It's been real everyone.

From
Well. Me...(duh)

Song of The Day - Nirvana - Come As you Are