Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Black and White 2

Notices

Search this Thread
Old November 30, 2012, 10:21:58 PM
Administrator

Default Seasons

With it being winter for many players, I have wondered how well the seasons really match up with the year. For instance, December and winter match up nicely, as do November and autumn, and June and summer. Spring doesn't really match up with any of the spring months, though. January is often the snowiest part of the year, and May is too close to summer.

As for other stuff, does anyone enjoy the in-game changes like I do?
Old November 30, 2012, 10:27:22 PM
Giratina

I just LOVE Winter. The pretty chimes and bells it adds to the routes is nice, plus the areas around Icirrus City looks so neat and pretty. I just basically love anything snowy or snow related, because it's just interesting to look at the dramatic changes. And let's not forget the few new areas that you can reach due to piled up snow. Hopefully the next generation will definitely take full advantage of the seasonal cycle if they keep it.

Last edited by TurtwigX; November 30, 2012 at 10:29:54 PM.
Old November 30, 2012, 10:31:32 PM

*fixes spelling*

It's true, it is wintertime currently in Black 2. Besides putting a few snow patches on the ground, I managed to get a few items from both Icirrus City and Twist Mountain. I know 2 of those items were a Big Nugget and an Eject Button. Overall though, I really like this season. ^^
Old November 30, 2012, 11:07:08 PM
Kyurem

I always find how beautiful wintertime is. You know, if only I got to see the real thing... in person.
Old June 7, 2013, 03:56:54 PM
Mudkip

The games season clock runs off your DS clock right? Can you change the time and date on your DS to change the seasons?
Old June 7, 2013, 04:05:59 PM
Administrator

Yes, you can indeed do that. The term "time traveling" was coined for the original Animal Crossing, one of the first games to actually be significantly affected by the console's manipulatable calendar.
Old June 7, 2013, 04:15:46 PM
Mudkip

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon View Post
Yes, you can indeed do that. The term "time traveling" was coined for the original Animal Crossing, one of the first games to actually be significantly affected by the console's manipulatable calendar.
Right I remember that on the Gamecube. Jumping to the next day, or year to get fossils back or get the birthday letter from your parent with money in it. The only problem was the weeds building up