Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > Role-Playing: Sign-Ups and Characters

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 13, 2012, 08:29:04 PM
Kyurem

Default The One-Sided War (sign-ups - Pokemon RP)

click
"If you're listening to this, well, I'm Justin. I'm a Hybrid with a Mightyena, and I'm in the Hybrid reservation, just outside of Castelia city. I, along with all of the other Hybrids, was forced to be here. A good few protested against it, and let's just say that they didn't live much longer. I don't know why they don't want us here, we never did anything wrong. But I guess this place is so corrupt that people will do anything to get rid of something they don't like. An organization has been set up; hell, they're even more corrupt and will do anything they can to get rid of us the moment we stray out of the reservation. I've heard most of the Hybrids here are planning an attack on the city. A few sane ones of us are staying back, myself included, but we hope they do well. We hope that this one sided war against the Hybrids will be over."
click

This is a parallel universe to the Pokemon world. One that's more corrupt. Somehow, a few years ago, the Hybrids were created. They were a mix of human and Pokemon, both in appearance and abilities. Then someone, somewhere, decided that they didn't like the Hybrids, and everyone else followed. Then the AHH, the Association of Hybrid Hunters, was set up, and that made matters worse. They banished them to a reservation outside Castelia City, and those who protested against it were killed. Nowadays the AHH patrol the northeast border of Castelia; the border between the reservation and the city. They'll do anything they can to get rid of more Hybrids.

Here, you'll be able to play as a Hybrid and/or AHH agent. They will, fight each other, but I'll try my best to see that no one gets killed, unless of course they want to be killed.

Hybrid
Name:
Hybrid of:
Personality:
Other:

AHH agent
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

My characters    
Name: Justin Fraser
Hybrid of: Mightyena
Appearance: Around 5'9", looks like a cross between a human and a Mightyena, except with a piece of his left ear missing. He wears a dark gray hoodie and dark jeans. There isn't much to describe him, really.
Personality: To start, Justin has ADHD; he can't keep his mind focused on one thing for very long, and his mind is generally fast-paced. He is, on the other hand, quite sane, at least more than he looks. He is also very passive and won't attack anyone unless truly necessary.
Other: He was only 14 when the attack against the Hybrids started. His Hybrid friend was killed, which left him to escape on his own, which he only just did.

Name: Steven Nicholson
Age: 20 (oh by the way all AHH agents have to be at least 18)
Pokemon: Pidgeotto, Houndoom, Porygon2
Appearance: At 5'5", Steven is a little short, and around average weight. He has fairly long dark black hair and blue eyes. He wears a black sweatshirt, light jeans, thin-frane glasses, and a dark blue beanie hat.
Personality: Steven is rather calm and composed. He keeps cool under the biggest pressure, and can usually sort things out. He has a very organized approach to problem solving that only he understands. Being the main techie of the AHH, he does most things that retain to technology and computers.
Other: N/A

Rules    
No killing other players without permission, no kind of sexual stuff, no godmodding, etc., etc. However I'm quite lenient here, and violence is not only allowed, but encouraged.
Old August 13, 2012, 08:41:40 PM
Regigigas

OH BOY ANOTHER RP!

I will do a hybrid I might make a normal ahh person

Hybrid
Name:Roy Azure
Hybrid of:Raichu
Appearance:A hybrid of raichu he wears a orange hoodie has raichu ears and pouches he is a tanish white with blonde hair and wears orangey brown pants and yellow sneakers and has a raichu tail that raps around his waist alot with the thunder bolt on his back
Personality:Really childish but rather intelligent he likes to make friends more than making enemies and is really hyper person
Other:He likes to mess with machines using electricity and chewing on wires
Old August 13, 2012, 09:07:13 PM
Celebi

Name: Damian Faust
Hybrid of: Zoroark
Appearance:Long Black hair tied with a bandanna, and a scarf. his tail is covered up by his jacket and wears glasses
Personality:Is usually a lone wolf, and comes off as cold sometimes, he has a serious sense of pride and values the job at hand more than his life
Other: Rathers stealth missions, because of his illusion ability

Last edited by JDxImpetus; August 13, 2012 at 11:46:33 PM.
Old August 14, 2012, 03:44:28 AM
Kyurem

Both accepted.
Old August 14, 2012, 07:17:11 AM
Kyurem

Name: Sabon (he doesn't know his true name)
Pokemon: Cacturne, Maractus
Appearance: Moderate-length black hair and green eyes. He comes in 5' 10" in height, and slightly below average in weight. He wears a dark green business suit and black slacks at all times. He also wears spectacles, though he can see without them, just not as well.
Personality: He is a little distant with his coworkers at the AHH, but he does take his job seriously. He is known as one of the more ruthless of the border patrol agents, he can and will take his chances to kill a Hybrid, and will usually do it in the most agonizing way possible. Despite his age, he is a veteran patrolman, so he is generally respected by the other patrolmen, even if they are older than him.
Other: He keeps an updated list of every hybrid he knows exists in the reservation. His biggest hope is to see this list depleted to nothing.
Old August 14, 2012, 01:07:11 PM
Landorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by john-li View Post
OH BOY ANOTHER RP!
I shall make one hybrid and one regular guy. I may make another hybrid in the future, since I do so enjoy Gijinka's.

Hybrid    
Name: Kyle Apfelbaum
Hybrid of: Tropius
Appearance    
Picture    
Standing at 6'7'', he is unusually tall and has very dark skin. He has thick green hair that goes down to his neck and covers his ears, which turns thin and brown if he spends too much time without water or sunlight. He has sprouted giant leaves on his chest and shoulders that cover his torso like a poncho. Banana-like fruit grows periodically from the back of his jaw, under his ear. These attributes naturally make him very easy to spot as a hybrid.
Personality: Very calm and aloof, acting as a big brother to what little friends he has. He gets along very well with children, but is obligated to stay away from them due to their paranoid and fearful parents. Those brave enough to eat the fruit growing on his jaw will find that they are extremely sweet. He loves being in the sun, but grows rather gloomy and depressed in dark places, or during a rainstorm.
Other: He would like nothing more but to sunbathe in peace all the time, but the AHH is making this hard for him. Unlike many hybrids, he harbors no grudge against humanity, and understands their fear. He can go a very long time without food, but needs a lot of water to live.

AHH Agent    
Name: Antonio "Tony" Cabarello
Pokemon: Froslass, Gardevoir, Lopunny
Appearance: 6'2'' with brown eyes and brown hair. He wears a white dress shirt and black pants that fit tightly to his thin frame. He sports a thin goatee and a deliberately shaggy hairdo. On important missions, he puts a rose corsage in his shirt pocket.
Personality: A Casanova wannabe who works hard to look his best. He acts very gentlemanly towards "fine" women, but treats those he deems ugly with disdain. (Makes me wish we had a few female characters) He thinks hybrids are a "disgrace towards human beauty" and wants them eradicated.
Other: When desperate, he tends to pull dirty tricks to get him out of the situation. (Unless, of course, he is pitted against a women.)

ALSO just going to put it out here that all participators in any RP should try their best to use good grammar and spelling, and not use any literary shortcuts to tell their stories. Punctuation is nice too. Just sayin'

Last edited by Idno58; August 19, 2012 at 02:52:48 PM.
Old August 14, 2012, 01:08:10 PM
Regigigas

Time for the other one

AHH agent
Name: Soul Amethyst
Pokemon:Umbreon Espeon Uknown (special it changes letters)
Appearance:around five feet pale has black longish hair with three blue streaks in the front wears a dark blue jacket with uknown inscriptions on it and carries a book with a pen attached to it
Personality: Quiet and seems eerie he likes to creepily smile and loves to write in his book and read other books. He also plays piano if given a chance.
Other:He visited the ruins of alph and seemed to change a bit.

Ya a little creepy of a guy I know

Last edited by john-li; August 14, 2012 at 04:17:25 PM.
Old August 14, 2012, 04:09:10 PM
Kyurem

Accepted, accepted, aaaand...

Quote:
Time for the other one

AHH agent
Appearance:around five feet pale has black longish hair with three blue streaks in the front wears a dark blue jacket with uknown inscriptions on it and carries a book with a pen attached to it
Personality: Quiet and seems eerie he likes to creepily smile and loves to write in his book and read other books. He also plays piano if given a chance.

I said earlier that all AHH agents have to be at least 18. Try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idno58 View Post
ALSO just going to put it out here that all participators in any RP should try their best to use good grammar and spelling, and not use any literary shortcuts to tell their stories. Punctuation is nice too. Just sayin'
YES YES YES YES YES
Old August 14, 2012, 04:28:28 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Time for the other one

AHH agent

Old August 14, 2012, 04:28:57 PM
Kyurem

And accepted. We may or may not get started soon, depends on how much interest there is. I'll go for tomorrow morning to start it up.

Last edited by NismoZ; August 14, 2012 at 04:29:45 PM.
Old August 14, 2012, 04:47:07 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
OH BOY ANOTHER RP!

I will do a hybrid I might make a normal ahh person

Hybrid
Appearance:A hybrid of raichu he wears a orange hoodie has raichu ears and pouches he is a tanish white with blonde hair and wears orangey brown pants and yellow sneakers and has a raichu tail that raps around his waist alot with the thunder bolt on his back
Personality:Really childish but rather intelligent he likes to make friends more than making enemies and is really hyper person
Making some edits to my hybrid there small yet big
Hybrid
Hybrid of:Mew
Appearance:A hybrid of mew roughly 4'5 (short guy) he wears a white hoodie has mew ears and he is a tanish white with pinkish white hair and wears pinkish white pants and white sneakers and has a long mew tail.
Personality:Really childish but rather intelligent he likes to make friends more than making enemies and is really hyper person.
Other:Can kind of fly but more levitate.
if you don't approve i will change it back

Last edited by john-li; August 14, 2012 at 04:47:35 PM.
Old August 14, 2012, 04:52:50 PM
Kyurem

I... don't really like the idea of him being a hybrid with a legendary. Can you change it back?
Old August 14, 2012, 05:49:22 PM
Regigigas

yes I will change it back
Hybrid
Old August 14, 2012, 07:43:05 PM
Kyurem

Never mind I decided to start it tonight

http://victoryroad.net/showthread.ph...720#post257720
Old August 17, 2012, 03:25:32 PM
Keldeo

Mind if I join your little RP?

Name: Goes by the codename of 'Rouge'. True name is Alice Hartington.
Pokemon: Braviary, Gallade, Flygon
Appearance:
Personality: She usually acts quite calm and quiet.. Until angered, or in a battle, in which case she becomes quite rude. When upset, she takes her anger and rage out on anyone who displeases her, usually through violence.
Other: Considers Sabon to be her rival, and seems to be easier to upset when around him.. And by him.
Old August 17, 2012, 03:50:54 PM
Kyurem

Accepted.
Old August 19, 2012, 01:37:11 PM
Regigigas

I assume two characters is the max right?

Last edited by john-li; August 19, 2012 at 01:37:20 PM.
Old August 19, 2012, 01:39:11 PM
Kyurem

Eh, I don't really mind how many characters everyone has, so long as they don't go absurd with it. Feel free to make another one.
Old August 19, 2012, 02:33:55 PM
Regigigas

Well I guess i'm making another hybrid.
Name: Seth Harken
Hybrid of: Haunter
Appearance: (5'3) Has purple hair resembling Haunter's head. Almost white grey eyes that seem hollow. Wears a button up black blazer. Has white gloves at the end of the sleeves but if you feel his sleeves hey are hollow.Wears black pants and white shoes. Smiles most of the time.
Personality: Is rather comedic and loves to trick people.
Other:Can go through walls and float not fly.
Old August 19, 2012, 02:45:28 PM
Kyurem

I don't really like the going through walls thing, could you change/remove that please?
Old August 19, 2012, 02:47:31 PM
Regigigas

I make a lot of mistakes.
Name: Seth Harken
Hybrid of: Haunter
Appearance: (5'3) Has purple hair resembling Haunter's head. Almost white grey eyes that seem hollow. Wears a button up black blazer. Has white gloves at the end of the sleeves but if you feel his sleeves hey are hollow.Wears black pants and white shoes. Smiles most of the time.
Personality: Is rather comedic and loves to trick people.
Other:Can float not fly.
Old August 19, 2012, 02:50:45 PM
Landorus

Hey. I was bored, so I drew a sketch of my Hybrid character.
Kyle Apfelbaum    

(If anyone else wants me to draw their character(s), just ask)
Old August 19, 2012, 02:52:57 PM
Kyurem

Accepted.
Old August 31, 2012, 08:18:23 PM
Celebi

Is it kinda late for me to make a 2nd character
AHH agent
Name: Christopher Black
Pokemon: Blaziken, Vibrava
Appearance: 5'7 scruffy hair, red eyes, light silver hair
Personality: Incredibly nonchalant, sometimes carefree, with a smile on his face, only looks out for himself, Intelligent (Basically Gin ichimaru from Bleach and Hazama from Blazblue)
Other: He just became an Agent
Old September 1, 2012, 06:05:33 AM
Kyurem

Never too late for a new character. Accepted.
Old September 1, 2012, 08:00:04 PM
Kyurem

Making a new agent

Name: Andrew Andretti
Pokemon: Sneasel, Zweilous
Appearance: Andrew is rather tall for his age, and has shoulder-length black hair (often casting a shadow on his face) and blue eyes. He's generally considered to appear shady, coupling his general appearance with a gray hoodie and black sweatpants.
Personality: Distant is the best word to describe it. He works as a night guard for the AHH, so he almost exclusively appears at night, and his Dark-type Pokemon don't help his cause, either. He's also very antisocial, doing whatever he can to get out of conversation.
Other: As mentioned earlier, he's a night guard, so he's around, well, at night.
Old September 2, 2012, 07:02:15 PM
Shaymin

Hybrid
Name: Reno Dawnet
Hybrid of: Oshawott
Appearance:Reno is about 4'11" with a stout build. He has short blonde hair with white highlights, three freckles on each side of his face, blue points protruding from his head, and pure black eyes. He wears a light blue t-shirt with a shell on it over a white long sleeve shirt and dark blue jeans.
Personality: Reno is super-friendly and always smiling except in battle where he is merciless and reckless. He doesn't talk much about before he was a hybrid except for the ocassional mention of his sister.
Other: He thoroughly enjoys training and using his mind

AHH agent
Name: Gianna Dawnet
Pokemon: Metapod, Kakuna
Appearance:Gianna is 5'1" and very petite. She wears her short brown hair in a braid and has her bangs covering her left eye.Gianna's eyes are a blazing blue color, however she has black marks under her eyes. She wears black skinny jeans, a black tanktop, and a black blazer, but despite all the black, her boots are grey.
Personality: Gianna never cracks a smile or gives a compliment. She appears to be very tough, but she secretly cares for all of her pokemon and teammates. Gianna shows little mercy in her battles but it is apparent when she does.
Other: Gianna is Reno's twin sister.

Am I too late?

Last edited by MaRcHiNg12step; September 2, 2012 at 07:03:18 PM.
Old September 5, 2012, 04:44:04 PM
Kyurem

Oh, god, sorry I forgot about you. Accepted.