Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > Role-Playing: Sign-Ups and Characters

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 11, 2012, 06:19:45 PM
Celebi

Default Respite Darkness:Rebirth The RP

Story and RP is based off my Literature i was/am working on with a Few tweaks
-Genesis
In the Beginning..there was nothing. as far as time crawled, there was only Darkness. then as if out of nowhere a 3 Lights appeared, the brightest light Izayoi Lux Harmonia, the Light inbetween, Cainus Nihilum Somnum, and the Dark Light, Tenibris Anima Impetus. Izayoi, Cainus, and Tenibris wanted to fill that endless void with life and Harmony and creating Avatars for themselves. Izayoi's Avatar's were; Izayoi, and Arc Murakumo which controlled her element of light, Cainus's Avatars were; Fenrir,Fafnir and Susano'o. Tenibris's Avatar was Abyssion. these Avatars became the elemental cycle, Light, Fire, Ice, Thunder, Wind, and Darkness. all was peaceful... until a green light that stretched from the darkness. Grew and began devouring the land they had built. and in its wake gave birth to monsters, and the newly inhabited lands were being destroyed by them. the three lights went to confront the Void and began to fight it... sadly all they tried but began to fail.. and the fighting Raged for weeks.. The three Lights were defeated. ..but their avatars began fighting against the void. and exhibited their powers. They began to push back the void and it's legion of Demons. and then Tenibris used his body as a catalyst to contain the void. and Izayoi and Cainus used their most powerful magic and sealed the void away inside Tenibris...and It and its Army vanished while Tenibris gained a mark that burned away on his chest.
Several Years passed and Harmony was granted on the land again. But something was amiss, Tenibris was driven to insanity by the Void inside him and Plotted about using his power of the void and the darkness with that he Killed Izayoi and Cainus. Their Avatars gained their powers and Fought one of their creators. Then They created a Magic Circle and a Door to cast him away.. before they contained him he Vowed revenge and swore he would return. and as a lock on the door they created 6 weapons of their Elements and vowed someone one day will destroy him. then they casted their souls into their weapons and Gave them to civilization, that was a Grave mistake. Civilization Raged for the power they possesed, being consumed by greed, accidentally opened the Void and the world was ravaged by monsters of the darkness; the Dark Spawn. As a way to seal the darkness away, they used a child still innocent and a New Group called the Order of the Trinity. and They destroyed a Mass amount of the Darkness and Resealed the Door by Sacrificing the Child of the Trinity
500 Years passed since then... Heroes returned with the weapons and Destroyed Tenibris and the Void, .....Or So they thought and world is still torn into 3 different sections, the Order who specializes in Technology multiple races live here, the Naturals, who are one with nature, elves reside here, and the Darkness, where the Dark spawn live, 3 Years The Void returned and the Leader of the group who defeated Tenebris, and Became it's Catalyst, and is Fighting it's influence, He locked himself in a Separate part of space called "The Edge of Existence" but the remainder of the void's power remains in the real world. he told his old Companions "If i return....Destroy me".now 7 years later a series of events will change the world

Sign-up Sheet
Name:
Appearance:
Race: (Human, Dark Spawn/Parasite, Elf, Angel Born)
Bio:
Other: (Optional)
Theme Music:
Elemental/Avatar Affiliation: (Fire(Fafnir), Ice(Fenrir), Lightning/Wind(Susano'o), Darkness(Abyssion), Light (Izayoi))
Attack Names (Optional):

-Rules-
1. Powers will be distributed throughout the RP
2. No Godmodding
3. Powers will be retrived through 'Awakenings'
4. I have included My characters from my story into this, They are NPC's, and can only be controlled by me unless said Otherwise
-My Characters-
Name: Quincy Rozen
Weapon: Katana w/o a Guard
Appearance: 5'7 Short Brown Hair, with a white jacket with the design of the order, Blue Jeans and , Black and green shoes
Race: Human -Angel Born Hybrid
Bio: Was born to a Human Father and Angel Mother,Has a Happy outlook on Life as well as a happy go lucky and Friendly Nature, but is naive, has peaceful Ideals on the world and wants to bring it together,goes to the academy to the Imperial City of, Drieal
Other: Basic in Magic and Swordplay
Theme Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxhFOi9Y7-w "His World"
Elemental/Avatar Affiliation: Darkness (Abyssion)
Attack Names: Ain Soph Aur*

Name: Impetum Zero
Weapon: 2 Longswords, (Tsurugi, Murakumo)
Appearance: 5'10, Dressed un a Long Hooded Cloak, with Half a Mask Visible, and Black Boots, Grey and Black Hair, with a Yellow light where is Left Eye is
Race: Unknown
Bio: A very Cryptic entity who follows the group around... has some connection to the Past and the Heroes before, and Knows a lot about the events to come
Other: very Adept with Magic
Theme Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr-PAnhgAhQ "Awakening The Chaos
Elemental/Avatar Affiliation: All
Attack Names: Lumen Aeternum , Paradise Lost, Rending Votex, Zantetsuken

Last edited by JDxImpetus; October 18, 2012 at 04:38:47 PM.
Old October 13, 2012, 07:33:11 PM
Landorus

Name: Kheldar "Silk" Dras
Weapon: Four daggers hidden in various places, though he is also very adept with swords (especially short swords), javelins, a bow and arrows, and small guns; he is also a very good fighter with only his hands and feet. For the most part, he prefers "old-fashioned" weapons.
Appearance: Fairly short (slightly under 5') and slender, long black hair, green-ish eyes, and a long, pointed nose. His usual clothes are a dark green shirt, black pants, black boots (not the cowboy kind), and a dark-colored hooded cloak (which he wears in cold weather, and/or for extra concealment).
Race: Human
Bio: Kheldar is the son of a rich merchant, but he left his home long ago to make his own fortune. Not long after, he was hired by a man named Javelin, who at first glance, was the owner of a popular shop on the town's main street. After a time, however, he revealed that he was, in fact, the head of an international intelligence service (which, I suppose, is just a nicer way of saying "spy network"), and he believed that Kheldar would be a skilled spy. It didn't take long to see that Kheldar would more than exceed Javelin's expectatoins; his boyhood hobby of acrobatics, his quick mind, and his well-trained eyes and ears proved very useful, and he quickly learned the "art" of spying. Soon he was second-only to Javelin himself, and he branched out to start his own business as a merchant, though he (almost) always reports things to Javelin, and still goes to him once in a while for "intelligence-gathering" jobs. He rarely goes by his real name anymore, preferring to go by the nickname "Silk", though he has many other names (which also come with their own personalities, backstories, etc.) that he goes by when he does not want to be tracked.
Other: (I'll probably think of something later...)
Theme Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSkMNhc04SI (Thanks JD!)
Elemental/Avatar Affiliation: Ice(Fenrir)

(I should work on not making such long bios... I might make a second character later, if that's alright.)

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; October 14, 2012 at 09:26:25 AM.
Old October 13, 2012, 07:35:33 PM
Celebi

Approved and you can make a 2nd character
Old October 21, 2012, 04:06:56 PM
Regigigas

This RP is gonna rock.

Name: Natsu Ryuu
Weapon: Katana and a couple Shuriken
Appearance: Around 5'1 Tanned skin but a light tan. Wears a red T-shirt with a orange jacket over it. Has black pants and Black shoes. Has reddish orange hair shaped like the sun(hair like Alder). Yellow eyes and has a bright red wrist band on his left wrist.
Bio: Natsu is a easy going energetic hyper swordsman. He was seperated from his parents at age 4 when they were tragically killed. He trains every day to become better. The closest thing to a caregiver he has is his sparring partner / Teacher. He get's serious during fights. His sword can speak to him on rare occasion. His Teacher was recently killed by darkspawn. He now is in a main city at the current date.
Other: None
Theme Music:
Elemental/Avatar Affiliation: Fire(Fafnir)
Attack Names: Sun slash, Flare cutter, Solar Crash, Dragon Blade
Old October 21, 2012, 05:17:58 PM
Celebi

Approved
Old October 21, 2012, 06:49:08 PM
Haxorus

Name: Ahri Klintha
Weapon: Short sword
Appearance: Ahri has long black hair worn in one braid, large gray eyes, and a fair, but not too light complexion. She is very petite and delicate-looking and very nimble as a result. She usually wears simple, loose clothing in a gray or blue colour.
Bio: Ahri was born to two loving parents. They valued self-preservation and as a result, Ahri is very skilled at getting herself out of sticky situations. As one of many children in a rather large family, Ahri is very good at concealing herself. She is more knowledgeable than some, but lacks real world experiences. Her favourite colour is blue.
Theme Music: Perhaps I'll come back to this later.
Elemental/Avatar Affiliation: Lightning/Wind (Susano'o)
Attack names: Perhaps I'll come back to this too, if inspiration strikes me.
Old October 21, 2012, 10:54:15 PM
Celebi

Approved
Old October 22, 2012, 06:30:25 PM
Regigigas

Am I allowed to make more then one guy?
Old October 22, 2012, 06:31:17 PM
Celebi

Oh yup