Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 18, 2012, 06:10:05 PM
Celebi

Default Respite Darkness:Rebirth The RP

-7 Years Earlier
"Kyria..I-I.. Need you to get out now...save yourself and everyone else" a Injured Nero said..
"NO!, I wont leave you, you'll die, and...We need you, I-I need you" Kyria responded
"Heh....You do...but we need this world more, Pick up Spade, Johnny, Kevin and Vergil and Get out!" Nero yelled
Kyria could only stand there and shed a tear, then she looked around at Her battered and Injured friends the dimension they were in.. and saw as both dimensions would crumble back into the void.
Nero looked back at the Void Demon that had given them such a challenge " I guess I have no choice... Releasing Darkness Restriction, Chaos Envoy, activate.." and he began to realease a Dark Aura, and it became denser by the second and Kyria saw what he was planning and whispered "Nero...dont" The Darkness charged into the palm of his hand "Astaroth Gauntlet release all restrictions..." and the Metalic Gauntlet's Spheres began to glow. Kyria saw turned to see her Friends and Began to help them escape... "Kyria!!!!, whatever happens...don't forget about me, and if this Monster returns...Destroy it" and Nero Let out a tiny smile, then turned to the Monster who was charging an attack of it's own "Tenibris Anima Impetus: Abyssion!.......AIN....SOPH.....AUR!!!" And Nero Fired a gigantic Blast the the Demon, the Blast Engulfed Nero and the Demon, and then the light faded, Everyone Escaped and Kyria looked back and saw the Green orb that was the Void...and a Downed Nero, who was missing his Left Arm began Fading away "K-kyria.......Lock it inside me please..." Nate sputtered and the Void began looking for a host. Kyria began to Gasp and Cry started to run to help him "By the power of Izayoi...I The Child of the Trinity,summon the light of your power.. Divine Seal!!" and she hit the Void and Nero with the attack and collapsed from the strain of the fight before hand. and Nero smiled "If It comes back.....Destroy Me.." and the light engulfed them both stopping the void and saving the world
"Goodbye...Nero"...."Thank you...Kyria Paradigm"
-Present Day (At the Academy at Drieal)

"Then you take the Mana Extract and.....Mr.Rozen, are you even paying attention!!!!" The Teacher scolded
"*Snoring*....*Snoring*"
"*Sigh*, okay everyone..it seems that we have a slacker among us, now pay attention" suddenly the instructor began charging energy in her hand, and threw the Ball of light at the sleeping student, and the impact woke him up and everyone in the Class began Laughing especially his childhood friend Samantha Violet "and thats what you get for sleeping in class" she said sarcastically under her breath
"OW!!!, what was that for Instructor..and thats not funny Sam" The student asked
"Thats Instructor Paradigm to you, and Mr.Quincy Rozen, oh and I want you to tell me the Elemental Cycle in Order" and the female Instructor went back to teaching the Class
Quincy's eyes rolled "Ok...the Elemental Cycle.....um...." He stuttered "Ugh....just sit down, this is why you should Pay Attention AND NOT SLEEP IN CLASS!" Instructor Paradigm scolded, And Quincy turned and looked outside..obviously bored of the class, and he saw something peculiar, a shadowy cloak.. with a Mask, and he Jumped up.. and yelled "THERES SOMETHING OUTSIDE!!!" everyone turned and looked.. and there was nothing and everyone thought he was crazy and whispered about it
"Mr. Rozen if you're done. thank you" and Instructor Paradigm tried to reteach the class, it ended
"(I know what I saw.....but..)" Quincy thought and that thought was quickly ended as he picked up his Katana and walked outside for the hour break "um...Quincy come i'll walk with you" Instructor Paradigm called Quincy over as they walked outside together
"You know....Your outburst today isn't respected at all, you really have to focus, you're a decent sword fighter but that's not enough" Instructor Paradigm said
Quincy kept walking as if he was in a daze ignored her and walked off the academy grounds and into the forest, while Samantha was following them unnoticed
"Q-Quincy...are you even Listening" and She continued following them.. but she knew it was a trap..
Ahead of them was that Black Cloaked man and Stared them down with an intimidating gaze..

Last edited by JDxImpetus; October 18, 2012 at 06:39:32 PM.
Old October 18, 2012, 07:28:44 PM
Landorus

Kheldar slung the small pack he was carrying the few small goods he'd just bought over his shoulder. He had just conducted business with a few of the locals, selling some things he'd already had, trading others, and offering some still for information about the town and surrounding area. Now, his money pouch was fuller, his knowledge about the area more detailed, and the pack was hardly any lighter than it had been when he'd started. That was just how good he was. "Now to see if I can find an inn with a room to spare," He said to himself.
Whistling some old folk tune he'd heard years before, Silk made his way down the street, reading the signs on the buildings until he came to the inn he'd seen coming into town. Just before he entered, however, he saw something out of the corner of his eye. He paused, turning his head slightly to get a better look. He saw three people; a woman, perhaps a teacher, a boy with a Katana, and a girl trailing behind them. The boy had an odd look on his face, and the woman was trying without success to get his attention. Silk frowned, his curiosity peaking. He turned, and as silent as a snowfall, he followed the three into the forest.
Old October 18, 2012, 07:42:09 PM
Celebi

"...you......it is time..." The figure said and 3 shadows emerged from his own.. and with a flick of the wrist were sent flying towards Quincy, and before they hit a voice rang out from behind Quincy, "TRINITY BARRIER!!!" And Instructor Paradigm created a barrier of light to deflect the shadows, after Quincy noticed he snapped out of his hypnosis, and became aware of the situation, and drew his Katana "YOU!!! I knew I wasn't seeing things" Quincy said, and Lunged towards the Figure with his sword and swiped at him..only to hit nothing but air "What!?..." Quincy said and the shadowy man appeared behind Ms.Paradigm and grabbed at her throat "why do you interfere...Kyria Paradigm."
and behind the Trees Samantha gasped, and one of the Shadows noticed and grabbed her too "No..Let them go..NOW" and Quincy lunged at him again this time hoping for a hit, But one of the Shadows smacked him away

Last edited by JDxImpetus; October 18, 2012 at 08:14:13 PM.
Old October 18, 2012, 08:23:01 PM
Landorus

Silk stood hidden in the foliage further within the trees, watching things unfold. His spy training told him he should lay low and wait to see how things would turn out, but some other part of him wanted to help and take action. I haven't felt this indecisive since I first started working for Javelin.. He thought. He stood there for another heartbeat, then silently began to move towards the girl, hoping to help free her at least. He silently closer to the shadow holding her, drawing one of the daggers sheathed at his belt.
Old October 18, 2012, 08:42:54 PM
Celebi

Quincy was knocked to the ground with the two other shadows striking him over and over again..
"And To think....It was supposed..to be you, how pitiful" The figure said "Goodbye" and with another flick of the wrist he signaled the shadow to perform a killing blow
Old October 18, 2012, 08:51:50 PM
Landorus

Silk glanced towards the main confrontation with the boy and the man, then stopped. Attacking the shadows was foolish, he realized; this strange man could probably summon a dozen more in an instant. But perhaps, if it were the summoner that were taken out... with an expert hand, he flipped the knife around in his hand and threw it straight towards the man's back.
Old October 18, 2012, 09:13:40 PM
Celebi

The Knife hit the Man directly in his back stopping his focus..and erasing the shadows and Releasing Kyria and Samantha
"More...Interference's" and The Man Turned towards where the knife was thrown "Another...he wasn't in the last one..oh well, I must destroy you, you are interfering with the events taking place" and the man began walking forward "HEY...you forgot..*pant about me already", a beaten Quincy stood back up while leaning on his sword The man stood stuck in the middle of the two people "Persistence...."a shadow appeared out of the ground and formed it's self into a sword and went into a fighting stance
Old October 18, 2012, 09:29:18 PM
Landorus

Silk stepped forward so he was in full view of everyone, since there was no point in keeping hidden now. "I believe that task might not be as easy as you believe, friend," He told the man, drawing a second dagger from his belt. Then he breathed gently onto the blade of the knife, his breath appearing frosty in the warm air. The frost swirled around the short metal blade for a moment, then it began to form into Ice on the knife, and after only a moment, it had lengthened into a short sword. He held the icy sword low, waiting for the man to make his move.

(You'll have to let me know if I can do that or not.. I'm not really sure how this is supposed to work. x3)
Old October 18, 2012, 09:39:13 PM
Celebi

(Thats fine...An 'Awakening' will happen later, then i'll explain it)
Quincy Amazed at what the other man did thought he could one up him "You can use Ice magic... interesting, and Quincy began to use a novice magic spell, only to mess up the cast "HA got him" and Quincy shot a very small fireball at the man which did absolutely nothing but annoy him
Old October 18, 2012, 09:51:51 PM
Landorus

Silk watched as the little fireball danced harmlessly up along the shadowy man for a second before going out, then chuckled, "Not bad, my boy," He said, though he returned his gaze to the man, "But I think you need to pay just a little more attention to your studies."
Old October 18, 2012, 10:01:29 PM
Celebi

The Man Made a Quick Movement and sent Shadows at Quincy and Ran towards Silk "Lets see how powerful you really are" and the man swung at Silk, on the other end Quincy was fighting the shadows thrown at him "Stupid Shadows...getting in my way.." and he slashed through all of them and Saw the man in front of Silk swinging his sword
Old October 19, 2012, 09:46:09 AM
Landorus

Silk, ready for him, blocked each of the man's swings expertly. Even though the blade was made of Ice, the sword held against all of the attacks without any trouble. On one of the man's swings, Silk knocked the sword back and made a quick swing at one of his legs, hoping for a hit.
Old October 19, 2012, 03:14:26 PM
Celebi

The Man quickly stepped back and Dodged... and Knelt as if he was injured, "I'm NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!" and Quincy appeared behind him "what" and the Man created a quick shadow to try stop him, Quincy cut through the shadow, and Cut the man's Mask in Half "He....Hit.. me" and the Man stood back up.. and looked around at the situation he was in he Saw Kyria and Samantha on the ground, The man Named Silk to his left of him and Quincy to his right. "Good...I guess you really are worthy.." then the man quickly dashed at Quincy thrusting his hand into Quincy's chest "AUUGHHHH!!!!" Quincy yelled in pain and that man quickly took it out " A Gift" and Quincy Collapsed grasping his chest
Old October 19, 2012, 06:38:31 PM
Landorus

Silk wasn't entirely sure what the man had just done, but he didn't hesitate to act; even as the boy fell to the ground, he came at the man, who had his back turned to him, and slashed at him quickly with his Ice sword.
Old October 19, 2012, 08:53:24 PM
Celebi

The Man was Slashed pretty hard by the ice sword as was sent tumbling to the ground
"*Pant* the deed has been done.." And He sent his Shadows Into the ground to open a portal. and Quincy Looked with his blurred vision "W-what...did you do to me" and the man with half his mask looked with a his glowing eye and let out a slight chuckle and then turned his attention to Kyria and continued to look until he disappeared into the ground "*Cough*What..was..that about" then she looked at Samantha and Quincy were still unconscious and she looked at Silk "Please...C..could you help me take them to the inn please, I'll pay you as much as you want" Kyria pleaded "My magic wouldn't help them much now in my weakened state
Old October 19, 2012, 09:03:43 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded immediately, "Yes, of course." He lightly tapped the Ice blade with his index and middle finger, and the entire thing shattered into pieces no larger than small hailstones, which fell to the ground and quickly began to melt in the warm afternoon air. He then resheathed the dagger, and after picking up the other one, which had been left behind when the man had sank into the ground, he moved over and gently picked up Quincey. "Can you get the girl?" He asked Kyria.
Old October 19, 2012, 09:49:20 PM
Celebi

"Yeah" and Kyria picked her up "Oh. I didnt catch your name who are you" Kyria Asked
Old October 19, 2012, 11:32:36 PM
Landorus

"I am called Silk," he replied, defaulting automatically to the nickname he'd received in his training days, "And you are.. that man called you 'Kyria Paradigm'? Is that true?"
Old October 20, 2012, 12:05:50 AM
Celebi

"Yes...., and if you are wondering I was apart of the group that destroyed the darkness and the Void as well.But that was seven years ago" Kyria added "But...why would that man attack us, he kept going on about events that were going to happen and he even mentioned my name...but I dont even know him" Kyria looked up as they went back into the city, and looked for the inn. "I thought this had all ended and I could Live a normal life, and the same with the others" Kyria said while looking at the mark etched in her hand
Old October 20, 2012, 10:13:53 AM
Landorus

Silk nodded, "I was almost sure of who you were when he said your name; the stories of your adventure seven years ago has spread far," He bowed to her; it probably would've been more graceful if he hadn't been holding the still-unconscious Quincey, "It is an honor, Miss Kyria."
He followed her into the city, "Turn left here," He said helpfully, already starting to turn down the street towards the inn. He had been very observant during his first few days into the city, and after a bit of snooping around to find the more hidden passages through and out of town, he felt sure he knew his way well enough. He had a few possible theories about the man and the attack on these people, but his training days had taught him enough to know that it wasn't really the sort of thing to discuss in the middle of a open street. You never know who could be listening...
Old October 20, 2012, 11:57:03 AM
Celebi

"There..Lets hurry up and get them inside" Kyria said they entered the inn and walked up to the desk "Is there somewhere to put these two..they were hurt" and the clerk showed them to an empty room "And Kyria put Samantha on an open bed "This is odd..."and Kyria looked at Samantha's palm and saw a little mark "how's Quincy doing?" Kyria asked
Old October 20, 2012, 12:03:18 PM
Landorus

Silk put Quincey down on the other bed, "He's still out," He replied. He started to look the boy over, a puzzled frown on his face, "What did that man do to him? I don't think I've seen Magic like that before."
Old October 20, 2012, 12:20:53 PM
Celebi

Kyria Nodded "Ok Step back" and she closed her eyes and put her hands together and she started glowing and hovered her hands over Quincy "I...The Child of the Trinity, the render of chaos, lend me your light, Astral Vision" and her light sent itself into Quincy "Hnnnghh" and she Winced in pain and lost her concentration and lost her Balance
Old October 20, 2012, 12:33:52 PM
Landorus

Silk stepped back and watched intently, then he stepped forward and caught her arm to steady her when she lost her balance. "What happened?" He asked.
Old October 20, 2012, 12:42:49 PM
Celebi

"His body.....It..It reeks of Darkness.., He's a Half Angel...I dont know how this is supposed to happen..This darkness is Odd..it's not like..Nero's or even Tenibris it's far too strong. and I fear, the side effects especially if he has his Awakening" Kyria stood back up "I fear I'm not strong enough to do anything, if anyone can do anything"
Old October 20, 2012, 01:07:19 PM
Landorus

Silk frowned thoughtfully, working things through in his mind. "Hm... it seems to me that we'll need to learn more about this strong Darkness Magic before we can really do anything to counteract what is inside the boy... and the best way to do that would be to learn who and what exactly that man is.." He started pacing, thinking aloud now, "It won't be easy to track him down.. he didn't give a name or anything to tell us much about him. All we have is a description of his appearance, and appearances can be changed or sometimes even mimicked by others."
Old October 20, 2012, 01:20:42 PM
Celebi

"We never really got to see who he was to begin with...and Quincy cut his mask in half. but thats not enough.. and all he did was mumble so..I'm not sure..All I am certain of is if Quincy awakens...we must not let him fight, i'm afraid of what he'll do if his temper flares out" Kyria said, Samantha began to Awake "*cough..what happened?" and She saw Quincy "Quincy wake up!..Please Wake Up!"
Old October 20, 2012, 01:32:30 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded, "Understood," He replied to Kyria. He was still thinking about trying to identify the man, even though he was trying to push the idea aside for right now.. maybe, once he got the chance, he would report to Javelin and see if he had any information about this man. Perhaps he's been stirring up trouble elsewhere.
Then he noticed the girl awakening. He started to say something to her in an attempt to reassure her (in his odd, sarcastic way), but he decided against it. It would probably be best for her teacher to explain it to her.
Old October 20, 2012, 01:46:30 PM
Celebi

"Ummm....Samantha, Dont..." and Samantha was still shaking him Kyria held on to her shoulder "Stop...let him sleep" Kyria wanted to avoid telling her what happened
then there was a Loud Voice from outside "Get Rid of the Dark Spawn, and the Angels, their constant fighting is destroying our world" "What in the World..Oh my...Not the Order again always finding something to blame to go invade...I thought putting Kevin on the throne would change things" and a Lightbulb popped up in her head " Silk lets go to the Castle and talk To Kevin he'll probably have some answers"
Old October 20, 2012, 03:43:35 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded slowly, remembering what Javelin had told him about the new king, "That is a good idea." He moved to the window and peeked through the curtains carefully, "We'll have to be careful around the Order, though," He said, "They're likely to give us trouble no matter what, but if they find out the boy is Half-Angel.. there's no way they'll leave us alone."
Old October 20, 2012, 05:08:38 PM
Celebi

Kyria Nodded "Yeah...Samantha can you watch Quincy Silk and I have some business to attend to"
"yes...." and she sat In the chair beside the Bed
"and to accomodate for the situation" Kyria used her magic to change her clothing and to summon her staff
"ok lets get out of here" Kyria said
And Kyria walked outside "oh and just to let you know...our King isn't human he's actually a clone, of someone we had to fight" She said somberly
Old October 20, 2012, 05:31:51 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded, looking over his shoulder at Samantha as he walked out the door to their room, "If the Order, or anyone else who might mean you two harm, comes here and asks about him, tell them he's ill", He told her, "People usually tend to avoid sick people." Then he moved to catch up with Kyria.
He nodded in response to what Kyria told him. Javelin hadn't told him that.. though, he reasoned, he could've kept the information from him on purpose; Not even Javelin always told him everything. Still, he mentally stored the information away to tell him later, just in case. "Will he be any trouble? I mean, if you had needed to fight the real him, the clone might still have some negative feelings from the human he was cloned from."
Old October 20, 2012, 09:16:30 PM
Celebi

"No...he did harbor hatred at one point, but i convinced him to change, and he actually saved us at one point, by almost Sacrificing his Spirit....I'll Never Forget that moment" Kyria said "But lets get on our..." and Kyria was interrupted by A few Guards "Halt..Who are you, and what are you doing here..dont you know we're purgi- I mean searching the Area" The Guard said
"I'm sorry, we have an audience with the King...so we must be taking our leave" Kyria said
"I'm sorry...No One Beyond this Point" the Guard repeated
"*Sigh* I am the Child of the Trinity Kyria Paradigm and I REQUEST! you let me pass"
and the guard scared out of his mind let her pass
Old October 20, 2012, 09:27:16 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded at her reply, "That's good; it's nice not to worry about him sending guards after us because of an old grudge."
Then the guards came, and though he started to step up to explain their reasons for being there, Kyria had already begun to talk, and he made no comment as she talked with them. Once they had continued and were out of earshot of them, however, he whistled quietly, "Not bad," He said, "though.. what did he mean by 'Purgi-- I mean, searching the area'?" He mimicked the guard trying to cover up what he'd been about to say.
Old October 20, 2012, 09:38:00 PM
Celebi

"I feel something bad is gonna happen...I think after we talk to Kevin we leave..even if it means fighting our way out.." Kyria said
-at the Inn-
"Open the door NOW!!!!" and the Guard Kicked the door open "We've acquired a tip that you've been Harboring a Half Angel here"
"What! No...I Dont know what you're talking about" Samantha said
"What about the boy.." a Guard asked "What...n-no leave him alone" Samantha said
"Then we'll take you Instead" and another man walked in with a crazy smile
Old October 20, 2012, 09:43:48 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded, wondering if it had been a good idea to leave the two children alone.. "We had better hurry," He said, starting to quicken his pace.
Old October 20, 2012, 09:48:34 PM
Celebi

They Arrived at the Castle.. surprisingly the Gates were open
"something isnt right..."Kyria said and she Ran inside and saw Castle Guard Bodies littered everywhere "oh...my...gosh" and she held her hand over her mouth
Old October 20, 2012, 09:58:09 PM
Landorus

Silk took one look at the bodies littering the floor of the castle halls, and immediately drew one of the daggers from his belt, "We had better go carefully," He said, "Whoever -or whatever- attacked these men might not have left."
Old October 20, 2012, 10:09:55 PM
Celebi

Kyria saw someone from a distance limping towards them "Oh no...Kevin, are you Alright" and She Ran towards him "Kevin what..What happened" "C...C...Carlisle is back, I dont know how...but he returned claiming he was the real king and then..this massacre happened. and the ambush..he plans to destroy Drieal..Kyria..The Void.." and then Kevin Passed out due to blood loss "What...what about the Void!...Silk..we're going to have to hurry" Kyria Said while prepping a healing spell on Kevin "If the void is back we're going to need the sealed weapons again, Luckily Kevin never leaves his, so...Take his Sword, Yukianesa:Fenrir, but becareful there are side effects..." Kyria said
Old October 21, 2012, 09:09:25 AM
Landorus

Silk nodded, sheathing his dagger and carefully taking the sword from the unconscious king. It had an oddly comforting weight in his hands; not exactly heavy, but not all that light either. He shrugged to himself and returned his attention to Kyria and Kevin, "Will he be alright?" He asked.
Old October 21, 2012, 09:23:13 AM
Celebi

"well he did lose alot of blood, but he'll be ok if i use my magic" Kyria said while she was still healing him
"UM!.....Yeah..how about no you three will die" a Familiar voice rang out behind them
Kyria froze and began to tremble with hatred and sadness "Carlisle..you...you"
"Yes I'm back and I brought myself a present" and Carlisle moved to show Samantha in between two guards "Help...Me" she Muttered
"You're supposed to be dead, who or what would want to bring you back" Kyria said and she turned to Silk "Kevin is His Clone....that..man the 'Former' Prince of the Empire"
Old October 21, 2012, 09:35:21 AM
Landorus

Silk nodded grimly, drawing one of his daggers again, even though he was still holding Kevin's sword in his other hand, "Then I guess we'll just have to send him back to wherever he came from," He said, turning to keep his eyes on Carlisle.
Old October 21, 2012, 09:44:05 AM
Celebi

"Be Very careful...Carlisle's bite....Is Worse than his Bark, If anything I can credit him on. He..He" and Kyria sobbed quietly
"Oh what Kyria... that I almost Killed the pathetic boy you called a Boyfriend, Nero, oh I most Certainly Enjoyed that, well second to kidnapping you but hey" and he Chuckled
"Silk He's Incredibly Dangerous, he can, well..move like the wind you can say, and dont Bleed..please"
Old October 21, 2012, 09:53:46 AM
Landorus

"Oh, you don't have to worry," Silk told her sardonically, "We may have to give this nice gentleman over here another funeral, but you won't have to tire yourself with healing magic for my sake. He's not the only dangerous one around here." And with that, he stepped forward a bit to meet Carlisle.
Old October 21, 2012, 10:02:35 AM
Celebi

Carlisle began Laughing Manically, and Drew is Saber
"I dont think, you understand by dont bleed around me.. Just look at all the Bodies and your "Fake King" here I LOVE THE SIGHT OF IT" and he Dashed incredibly Quickly at Silk and Slashed at him "I've almost killed hero's what do you have against me"
"Silk It's not that i'm worried about healing you, it's about you dying" Kyria said
Old October 21, 2012, 10:12:03 AM
Landorus

Silk raised his dagger to block the attack even as he backed away from him, deflecting it with some difficulty. "Why don't you find out?" He said to the man, backing up a bit farther, then getting into a defensive position and watching him closely.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; October 21, 2012 at 10:12:41 AM.
Old October 21, 2012, 10:26:04 AM
Celebi

"Come on...Don't defend yourself, lets fight, else" and pointed his sword at Samantha "she dies...and I dont think you want that on your conscious" Carlisle
"So Fight me...till neither of us can stand"
Kyria looked at Samantha and the guards and at Silk and Carlisle
"(Oh no...I cant do much and I still have to heal Kevin..Damn...wait)" Kyria thought "Kevin...I'm sorry hold on" and Kyria dropped the healing barrier and began to run towards the Guards
Old October 21, 2012, 10:47:08 AM
Landorus

Silk glanced briefly towards Samantha, then back at Carlisle, "Well, if you insist," He said, then darted forward, no slowpoke himself, and make a quick jab at the other man's knee, even as he saw Kyria run towards the guards holding the girl. He hoped silently that she would be careful.
Old October 21, 2012, 11:09:00 AM
Celebi

Carlisle blocked the attack with relative ease
"c'mon kid...your gonna have to try harder than that..if you wanna beat me" and he quickly slashed back trying to disarm him
"Light Bolt!" and Kyria sent two orbs of light at the Guards and fought them both off, but more guards arrived as she tried to run away with Samantha "Darn..Silk. He was Prepared for this moment thats why he's not trying he has more Guards!" Kyria yelled
-Back at the Inn-
Quincy was still in the Bed...and one of his eyes snapped open and his Blue eye turned Purple, he Got up and went down stairs and Left.. "Hey Kid....Get out, this is a restricted area..." A Guard said
"OUT OF MY WAY NOW!!" Quincy yelled and Punched the guard down and Ran towards the castle
Old October 21, 2012, 11:33:25 AM
Landorus

Silk was ready for Carlisle that time, however; he allowed himself to be disarmed, letting the knife go almost before the other man's saber had touched it, then using his size and own speed to his advantage, he ducked beneath the man's saber arm, drew the second dagger from his belt, and attempted to drive it into the man's side just below the armpit, all in one fluid motion. Hopefully, that would slow him down a bit.
He heard Kyria yelling to him even as he did this, but he didn't have time to answer her. He just started to back up, waiting to see what damage he'd managed to inflict.
Old October 21, 2012, 11:44:51 AM
Celebi

Carlisle took the hit to his side
"AHHH!!!" He screamed out, but instead of pain it looked as though it pleased him "YES! Blood.....more....I need more" and Carlisle flew into a frenzy and unsheathed another sword he had "I'd Like to thank you for what you just did, Now please die for me"
Kyria stopped and Gasped "no....Not again" and her memories of what happened last time Carlisle went into this frenzy "Silk Get out of there now!"
"Oh...What? no..I dont Think so!" And Carlisle who seemed to move even faster ran towards Kyria and Samantha "NOW I'LL KILL YOU BOTH!!"
"Not If I can stop you Trinity Barrier!" and Kyria set up the barrier of Light to protect her and Samantha "(Am I actually scared...Not again...just.I dont want anyone to get hurt.)" Kyria thought to herself
Old October 21, 2012, 12:02:27 PM
Landorus

Silk started to reach for a third dagger, concealed in his right boot, when Carlisle turned to him, but then the other man turned to attack Kyria and Samantha, and he stopped. Daggers weren't going to do much good, he realized, no matter where they were embedded, and there wasn't time to make one into an Ice sword.. he ran towards him, holding Kevin's sword, Yukianesa:Fenrir, low. He wouldn't make it to Carlisle in time to stop him from reaching the others; he was just too fast. He just hoped Kyria's barrier would hold for just a few more seconds..
Old October 21, 2012, 12:58:11 PM
Celebi

"NOW DIE!!" Carlisle yelled and was in close vicinity and repeatedly slashed the barrier, until it started to crack and Fall apart "I'm going to enjoy watching you suffer"
And as Carlisle brought his sword down a voice yelled from across the room
"Are you really going to start this party without me.."
Kyria looked in awe "Quincy!!,Run Now!!"
"Oh...another Target..lets play" Carlisle said and began to walk toward Quincy
He continued to walk forward "Dont worry instructor.. Silk and I can deal with him just dont worry" Quincy said with a certain amount of confidence
Kyria looked back at Kevin and grabbed Samantha's Hand and ran toward him
"Just watch out please"
Old October 21, 2012, 02:21:55 PM
Landorus

Silk gave Quincey a surprised look, slowing his pace down a bit, then he grinned, "Nice to see you back on your feet, boy," He said, "You came at just the right time." He started to come towards Carlisle again, still wielding Kevin's sword.
Old October 21, 2012, 02:37:19 PM
Celebi

"Well then Lets get this party started" and Quincy drew his Katana and Lunged at Carlisle
"So Bold are we..least you cant regret when you die" and Carlisle began swinging his swords
and they clashed right in the Middle.. "Silk! you ready.." Quincy said
Kyria looked at Silk.. "Silk your going to have to awaken Fenrir, to stand a chance"
and Quincy was kicked aside and into the wall.."ow...i'm still not at full strength" and Quincy Blocked the next few sword strikes
Old October 21, 2012, 03:24:05 PM
Landorus

Silk gave Kyria a quick, somewhat helpless look. He wasn't sure he could do that.. he was good with his Ice Magic, sure, but he wasn't sure he could awaken a Spirit like that.. Stop it, Silk, He told himself, You have to keep calm.
He closed his eyes and began to focus... He felt the sword in his hands begin to grow colder, and yet there seemed to be something almost like a warmth within it as well.. like a consciousness. He kept focused on that feeling, and he felt it growing stronger and stronger, until it suddenly expanded up through the sword and into the little man himself.
His eyes snapped open and he began to move faster towards Carlisle, raising the sword as he went, "Cainus Nihilum Fenrir, Awaken!" The words came to his mouth without any conscious thought as he bore down on the other man, and the sword in his hand grew sharp crystals of Ice than glinted in the dim lights of the hall even as Silk swung it at Carlisle.

(I hope I did that alright..)
Old October 21, 2012, 03:34:50 PM
Celebi

"What?!" and Carlisle turned and felt a Blast of cold wind pass him and Quickly But barely dodged the Attack but was flung in the Other Direction
"No not an awakening.." Carlisle remembered the images from when Nero Nearly obliterated his body when he went into his awakening "Ok...this changes things. Now dont hold back!!!" and carlisle ran at Silk but began slowing down and sliding because of the ice and cold air
"uh..oh"

(That Awakening was Perfect )

Last edited by JDxImpetus; October 21, 2012 at 03:35:13 PM.
Old October 21, 2012, 04:05:16 PM
Landorus

Silk grinned impudently at Carlisle, "What's wrong, don't like the cold?" He asked, then he dashed right for the other man. His pace didn't seem to be hampered by the ice slowly forming on the ground; quite the contrary, it seemed to make him go even faster. Even as the little man ran, he slashed with the now icy sword, attempting to hit the man's saber arm.
Old October 21, 2012, 05:39:55 PM
Celebi

Carlisle couldnt dodge in time so his next impulse was to Block and his arm and sword were broken at the same time
"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as Carlisle yelled as his cry echoed of the castle walls.. "ok....Ow..that, REALLY HURT" and carlisle backed up "Well it's about time I take my leave, but in the end I win, I ALWAYS DO" and he Flipped a Switch and pressed the Button "Now Good Bye Kids!!" and he Ran across the Room to a secret entrance
The Switch he flipped set off a series of Bombs that destroyed several Parts of the VCity and Parts of the Castle
Old October 21, 2012, 07:13:32 PM
Landorus

Silk started to run after Carlisle, but the shockwaves from the exploding bombs threw him off balance, and when he regained his footing and looked up, the man was gone. He stood there for a moment, then went to help Quincey to his feet. "Is everyone alright?" He asked, looking around.
Old October 21, 2012, 10:08:48 PM
Celebi

"This was his plan the whole time....He was two steps ahead of us" The castle ceiling began crumbling
"Thanks Silk" Quincy said while being helped up
and at the Castle doors...was the Cloaked man, and he was just standing there looking at them, and he made a quick hand motion and opened a portal then he quickly faded away
Old October 22, 2012, 09:53:30 AM
Landorus

Silk looked up at the castle starting to crumble away above them, then started looking around for Samantha and Kyria, not seeing the cloaked man at the door, "The castle's going to collapse right on top of us if we don't get out of here now!"
Old October 22, 2012, 11:13:51 AM
Celebi

Quincy's mind went blank, and when he recovered he reached his hand out at the cloaked man but, he faded away... "How are we gonna get out.." and Quincy looked up a portal was still open by the entrance " This may be a bad idea, but lets take the portal over there" Quincy said and he began running towards the portal, Kyria and Samantha were still healing Kevin when the castle started falling "uh oh.. We're going to have to hurry up" so she and Samantha tried to pick up Kevin, and head for the exit "Silk...can you give us some cover with your ice magic" Kyria asked
Old October 22, 2012, 11:35:09 AM
Landorus

Silk nodded, glancing over his shoulder at Quincey, "I hope he'll be alright," He said, then he ran over to the nearby wall and placed a hand on it for a moment, trying to think. Then he took a deep breath and let an Icy breath creep over the wall, much like he did with his daggers earlier. His power intensified by the Awakened Fenrir, the ice spread quickly up the wall and onto the ceiling, filling in the cracks and spreading a fairly-thick sheet of ice across the stone surfaces, holding it up.
"It won't last long," Silk called, already running to the next part of the wall to do it again, "Hurry!"
Old October 22, 2012, 12:00:25 PM
Celebi

Kyria looked up as the ice was crawling over them like a shield "Thanks" and they reached the portal "c'mon Silk we're almost out" Kyria said
Old October 22, 2012, 12:04:31 PM
Landorus

Silk finished with the next part of the Ice shield, then he turned and ran to join them, dodging nimbly around large pieces of stone that had already fallen from the ceiling.
Old October 22, 2012, 12:34:51 PM
Celebi

"ok guys jump in!" Quincy said and he stepped into the open portal and fell downward, until a second portal opened and he hit the ground with a thundereing thud. "ow....i pray nothing falls on me" and subsequently Kyria, Samantha and Kevin fell right on top of him "curse...my...luck" as he was under all three of them, "well...that wasnt pleasant" Kyria said while rubbing her back
Old October 22, 2012, 12:41:52 PM
Landorus

(That made me chuckle. x3)

Silk jumped into the portal after them, and somehow managed not to fall on top of the others, landing just next to them. "Indeed, it wasn't," He agreed with Kyria, standing slowly and looking around, "Does anyone happen to know where we are?"
Old October 22, 2012, 01:02:35 PM
Celebi

"the outskirts of town...we're bordering the forest, where we met that man the first time, i'm guessing we should stay out of Drieal for a while" Kyria said while looking at the smoke rising from the city, Samantha stared at the city "We're fugitives now are'nt we..."
Old October 22, 2012, 01:48:20 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded grimly, "We might be," He replied to Samantha's question, "I doubt anyone that saw Carlisle is still alive, and those other guards were under his control; if anyone else in authority asks, they're sure to give them a story that puts us in a very bad light. Plus, people may jump to conclusions if they see us with his unconscious majesty here.. How is he, by the way?"

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; October 22, 2012 at 01:48:31 PM.
Old October 22, 2012, 02:22:46 PM
Haxorus

A small, black-haired girl stood near the outskirts of her small town. Ahri had just seen a group of people fall to the ground with an unpleasant-sounding crunch. She was watching them carefully, to see whether they meant any harm. Deducing they didn't seem too dangerous to risk going any closer, Ahri snuck over to see if she could hear any of their conversation. These strange people intrigued her.
"...may jump to conclusions if they see us with his unconcious majesty here... How is he, by the way?"

Ahri was puzzled. Who were this bizarre group of people? They seemed fresh out of battle. Ahri was also perplexed by the mention of "his unconscious majesty", but she disregarded it. Maybe it was a nickname. There did seem to be an unconscious man among them anyway.

Despite her curiosity, Ahri was cautious. She decided to observe this group of strangers for a while longer before choosing any course of action.

Last edited by Gamernamerjj; October 22, 2012 at 02:23:31 PM.
Old October 22, 2012, 04:08:23 PM
Celebi

Kyria Checked on him "Well he's certainly better than he was earlier, but..the scary part is...Carlisle is Back..Nero Killed him and Made sure he did, by blowing him to pieces after he Kidnapped me..but if he's back...Nevermind" Kyria thought for a Second "We can go to the village of the elves and Leave Kevin there for the Time being and go look for that Masked man "Besides...We deserve a Break" and Kyria Smiled and began to walk into the forest
Samantha Walked over to Silk.. "Do...You mind if i-if I walk with you" Samantha said while Blushing
"Yeah...Thanks for helping me up after you guys landed on me" Quincy said and then there was a ringing noise in Quincy's head...and it wouldn't stop "Hey kid....I'm in your head now. Does this hurt, what do you think.. I Like this body, I might make it my own, I need a host, and you have something...a Deep Hatred for something and i'll dig and dig till..it erupts" The voice said "NO!!....I Wont Let you!!" and Quincy Knelt to the Ground holding his head with a Purple-Black Aura surrounding him "Sorry Kid...you dont get to decide"
Kyria turned around "Quincy!!" and she rushed over to him

Last edited by JDxImpetus; October 22, 2012 at 05:13:18 PM.
Old October 22, 2012, 05:17:20 PM
Landorus

Silk gave Samantha a curious look, then shrugged, "If you wish," He said. Then he heard Kyria's outcry and turned, seeing Quincey kneeling on the ground. He moved quickly over as well, his hand tightening around Kevin's sword as he looked around, "What's going on? Is something attacking him?"
Old October 22, 2012, 05:25:42 PM
Celebi

"No no...no no no" and Quincy's hand still over his face and he let out a blood curdling scream and then the aura lifted.. "*pant*...*Pant* I'm...Fine.. something in my head, attacked me" Quincy said.... and took his hand off his face and his left eye changed from purple back to blue
Samantha followed Silk towards Quincy
Kyria looked "Quincy your eye, changed color..are you sure you're ok.?"
"Yeah!...I-I'm Fine..lets just go" Quincy got up and began walking into the forest "(Whats happening to me)"
Old October 22, 2012, 05:33:14 PM
Landorus

Silk just stood back and watched as Quincey regained control, not really sure what else he could do, then once the boy had stood and started walking into the forest again, he leaned a bit towards Kyria and said, only loud enough for her to hear, "I think that may have been a part of the 'gift' that the strange man gave to him earlier.. we'd best better keep an eye on him."
Old October 22, 2012, 05:44:28 PM
Haxorus

Ahri quietly trailed behind the group, staying far enough away that they wouldn't notice her, but close enough that she could hear what they were saying. When she reached the forest, she didn't look back, nor did she hesitate in moving forward. How far she would follow them was not something she had considered yet.
Old October 22, 2012, 05:52:33 PM
Celebi

"I'm Not Sure....If it is..We're going to have to be exceptionally careful with him Kyria said Then she looked at Silk and then at Fenrir "Silk...I need you to tell you something important about Fenrir" Kyria said with a straight face
Old October 22, 2012, 05:56:06 PM
Landorus

At the mention of the Spirit's name, Silk's hand unconsciously tightened around the sword for a moment. "What is it?" He asked.
Old October 22, 2012, 06:04:46 PM
Celebi

Kyria Put her Head down and looked at her Hand
"I myself am a Sealed weapon..being the Child of Trinity and all, but my effect is to Siphon the energy out of others to boost my own, such was my journey..I was supposed to die a long time ago because of my mission to destroy the Dark God Tenibris, every single Sealed weapon or Avatar Weapon, It has positive and negative effect, Fenrir's positive outlook was to have control over the element of Ice and it was also able to make you lose the feeling of pain...but it made you lose the ability to feel pain which means any most wounds could be fatal and you could die, and the weapon has some addictive tendencies especially when awakened like a parasite..I'm sorry i should've told you earlier" Kyria said

Last edited by JDxImpetus; October 22, 2012 at 06:05:46 PM.
Old October 22, 2012, 06:17:34 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded slowly, "You did say there would be side-effects," He remembered, "And quite frankly, I'm not that surprised; this is a lot of powerful magic, and there's bound to be drawbacks." Then he grinned briefly, "And besides, what's life without a few risks?" His expression grew serious again, "Is there anything in particular that I should know about the sword's tendencies?"
Old October 22, 2012, 06:25:16 PM
Celebi

"Emotions Magnify the Magic...especially in your Awakened state, as you can advance it even more than it is now..Especially when Nero and Virgil fought...their emotions between eachother during that fight caused elemental distortions and they Advanced their Awakenings to their most powerful forms and almost destroyed the place we were in..In otherwords depending on your emotions, thats how powerful the sword becomes..Just stay Wary of your Awakening usage" Kyria said "*Sigh* sorry for that long explanation"
Old October 22, 2012, 06:35:53 PM
Regigigas

Natsu walked around the city. "Man this is boring... Maybe I shouldn't have come here but I can't live alone.." He said. Natsu felt his sword warm. "My sword" Natsu whispered to himself. "Child why have you left home.." A ominous voice spoke. "There was nothing there left.. Everyone's gone" Natsu replied. Natsu sat against a wall and sighed.
Old October 22, 2012, 06:38:50 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded, "Alright, I'll keep that in mind." He tightened his hand around the sword a bit, then he quickened his pace, "We'd better not lose sight of the boy."
Old October 22, 2012, 06:39:24 PM
Celebi

The Masked man was on top of the cathedral in The City.. looking directly at Natsu
"Another.....Causality effect..."
The Masked man Jumped down and confronted the Natsu
"Fafnir....." The Masked Man Assumed a fighting pose and called his Shadows
-at the forest-
Quincy kept walking "Gosh, does this forest go on forever...."
And then the trees rustled.. and Quincy stopped walking and had a Hand on His Katana prepared for what happens
"So Silk..what we're you doing in Drieal anyway?" Samantha asked

Last edited by JDxImpetus; October 22, 2012 at 06:47:47 PM.
Old October 22, 2012, 07:06:03 PM
Landorus

"I was doing some business," Silk replied to Samantha, gesturing to the bag secured to his back, "and gathering some information for a friend of mine. He doesn't know much about the city and the areas surrounding it, so I offered to get some for him."
Even though he was accustomed to lying about what he did and why, he'd decided early on that it would probably be better not to lie to his new companions. That didn't necessarily mean he would tell them everything, but he wouldn't lie.
Old October 22, 2012, 07:17:50 PM
Regigigas

Natsu grabbed his katana and held it in front of him. "Who are you!" Natsu said also assuming a ready stance.
Old October 22, 2012, 07:20:02 PM
Celebi

"Oh..I see" and she gave him a slight smile "Honestly, i dont know why i'm here..it feels like I was dragged into this mess, first just a schoolgirl then a fugitive" and she chuckled a bit
"Guys..don't Move" and Quincy was still in his position ready to attack
and out of the trees were elves...but something was off about them then they lunged at Quincy to attack him
"Like i'm afraid of ELVES!!" and he slashed both of them away, but when those two went down 6 more came in their place "Oh my...." , Then Kyria ran up to assist him "What did you get yourself into now?" and she too started attacking them "Um...Silk..we're gonna need some help" she said
-In the City-
"I..am Impetum Zero..and you are a causality effect..Fafnir" and used his shadows to make his two longswords and he lunged at Natsu "Are..You worthy..."

Last edited by JDxImpetus; October 22, 2012 at 07:22:35 PM.
Old October 22, 2012, 07:35:16 PM
Landorus

Silk chuckled a little, "It's odd how that works sometimes, isn't it?" Then he looked up as the elves jumped out, and instinctively drew the dagger at his belt, "Watch out!" He warned the girl, throwing the knife expertly at one elf who was coming towards them, then quickly drawing a second knife and moving forward to help with the rest of them.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; October 22, 2012 at 07:37:54 PM.
Old October 22, 2012, 07:43:53 PM
Celebi

"They Keep coming....what is up with them" Quincy wondered "They're probably possessed or being territorial" and Kyria's mental Lightbulb went off again as she saw different creatures come out of the elves.. "They're Rabid Dark Spawn! guys..they're possesing the elves. you're gonna have to beat them out of the elves!"
Old October 22, 2012, 07:51:24 PM
Haxorus

Ahri saw the fight unfolding before her and halted in her tracks. To help them, she would have to reveal herself. She didn't know what they would think of their little stalker, but she quickly abandoned all thought and approached the fight with her sword in hand. Staying away from the larger fray, she went after an elf that seemed to be on the edge and started slashing at him, ignoring how dangerous this could be.
Old October 22, 2012, 07:52:39 PM
Landorus

Hearing her words, Silk sheathed his dagger, then almost casually kicked an approaching elf hard in the stomach. Then he ran towards another one, and jumped into the air, twisting his body mid-air and kicking out towards the elf with both feet.
Old October 22, 2012, 08:07:29 PM
Celebi

Quincy Kept slashing at them until the Dark Spawn all escaped
"Well..*Pant* that was annoying" Quincy said
"Elves don't usually leave far from their village.." Kyria said
"Well why did they attack us then?, possessed or not something is not right here" Samantha said
Old October 22, 2012, 08:19:08 PM
Haxorus

Ahri melted background again, unsure if they'd seen her or not. She wasn't going to give up her safety if she didn't have to yet. Her head spun with questions, but she could restrain her curiosity for now.
Old October 22, 2012, 08:57:10 PM
Celebi

"If your still following us you can come out now, we have no reason to hurt you just show yourself" Kyria said out loud
Old October 23, 2012, 04:25:15 AM
Haxorus

Ahri stepped out from her hiding place uncomfortably.
"Um, hi," she said quietly. "Who are you guys?" she asked, her curiosity getting away from her.
Old October 23, 2012, 07:33:29 AM
Celebi

"I'm Kyria. And this Is Quincy and those two are Samantha and Silk" Kyria said. Quincy gave her a thumbs up and Samantha bowed
Old October 23, 2012, 09:14:32 AM
Landorus

Silk inclined his head to the girl, "You are very good at staying hidden, my girl," He said, "I didn't even hear you walking behind us."
Old October 23, 2012, 10:42:23 AM
Celebi

"Well since you're already here, why dont you join us..we'll answer any questions you have" Kyria said
Old October 23, 2012, 01:51:19 PM
Haxorus

"Thank you," she replied proudly. "I practice hiding a lot." She examined the group with her gray eyes, trying to figure out how each one was like. Then she considered all of the questions spinning around in her head and selected the most pressing.
"Where are you guys going? I guess I might as well come with you, but where are you off to?" she asked, looking each in the eyes.
Old October 23, 2012, 03:09:07 PM
Celebi

Kyria smiled "Well we're off to the village of the elves to leave our friend the king here to rest cause...we had a little 'Problem' in the city" Kyria said