Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > Role-Playing: Sign-Ups and Characters

Notices

Search this Thread
Old January 9, 2012, 12:14:20 AM
Keldeo

Default Destiny (Sign-ups!)

Quote:
..One by one, the fighters will fall, as Finis awaits.. Everything everyone ever cared about will disappear.. Those who are injured will be comforted, before falling as well.. Closer and closer, Finis comes.. The closer and closer.. The end of the world comes. No one will be left alive after the Finis.. But then the world will be remade, anew. And this, I say, to thee, is true. We will all be remade, without the memories of our past selves.. Without memories of sadness, anger, and hatred.. Coming to a new, happier world, without pain, suffering or war.
~Ushiromiya, Kanon
The four main countries of the world - Berukasel, Lambdelta, Byokko, and Zi - All have 'crystals' granting people from the countries, if the crystal chooses them in a special ceremony, some kind of power. Unfortunately, the ruler of Zi has decided to invade other countries, in order to obtain the other crystals. Lambdelta fell first, being the country right beside Zi.. But now Berukasel and Byokko have gotten armies, the first, a group of magic users called Class of Miracles, and the second, a group of Freelancers, called Class Zero.

Both classes meet at a school in Byokko to plan battle stragedies, or however you spell the word, go on missons to help Lambdelta, and fight the invading Zi troops.

Sign-up sheet-

Name-
Age-
Country of Birth-
Side- (Zi, or B&B? B&B being Berukasel and Byokko.)
History-
Personality-
Weapon of choice- (As in, type. Like one character might use katana-like weapons and another might use knuckle-like weapons. Guns aren't one-hit kills.)
Class- (Miracles or Zero? For people on the B&B side only.)
Appearence-
Theme song- (Optional.)
Other-

Mine-

Name- Kanon Ushiromiya
Age- 16
Country of Birth- Zi (Considers it to be Byokko, though.)
Side- B&B
History- His father with the same name was a priest in Zi, who said the quote at the top. His mother fled with him to Byokko, and was shot entering Byokko. Kanon was adopted, and raised to be in Class Zero.
Personality- It'll be RPed out.
Weapon of choice- Sword
Class- Zero
Appearence-
Theme song- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNVSc...safe_search=on
Other- None.

Last edited by Roxas; January 9, 2012 at 12:15:53 AM.
Old January 9, 2012, 04:31:58 AM
Shaymin

Name- Ycizumishici (Sy - Zoo - mee - she - key) (Zy for short) Dananiria
Age- 14
Country of Birth- Lambdelta
Side- B&B
History- When Lambdelta was under attack Zy fled to Byokko with his cousin who shortly died there after arrival. Back at the school that he used to go to he was the top of his class. In his free time he practiced multiple arts of fighting with his dad.
Personality- He has ever swinging moods that go from nice to brave to loner to well, random really.
Weapon of choice- Martial Arts, He also carries a dagger just in case.
Class- Zero (Yeah, I am in the same as you)
Appearence-
Theme song- (Optional.)
Other- N/A (Might change)
Old January 9, 2012, 07:58:13 AM
Keldeo

Looks fine to me. Approved.
Old January 9, 2012, 12:23:22 PM
Landorus

Name- Christopher Thomas
Age- 20
Country of Birth- Berukasel
Side-B&B
History- A sergeant in the Class of Miracles, he usually instructs the new recruits in the ways of supportive magic. He is also an accomplished chef.
Personality- Very curious and inquiring. If there is something he doesn't know, he must learn it. Rest to be RP'd out.
Weapon of choice- A very large knife. (Similar in appearance to Zangetsu)
Class- Miracles
Appearance- This. He also wears a sous chef's coat over his chain mail.
Theme song- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzgbGD4M124
Other- His favorite magics are ones that enhance his knife-wielding abilities, such as being able to swing it faster or create shockwaves.
Old January 10, 2012, 11:24:58 PM
Keldeo

Looks fine to me. Approved.
Old January 11, 2012, 04:25:33 PM
Charizard

I think I'll try a villian role

Name: Verona Navara
Country of Birth: Zi
Side: Zi
History: She is very loyal to the king and plunged into the idea of taking over the other countries with great zeal. Verona will often match wits than blades, but she prefers to match blades.
Personality: very zealous towards the king's ideas, Verona will loyally follow any order given to her. She is very cold hearted towards outsiders and she does not trust people very easily.
Weapon of Choice: Twin Scimitars with emerald dragons on one blade and ruby phoenixes on the other.
Appearance: 5' 9" with tan skin, violet eyes and black hair. Her outfit consists of a white shirt with a black leather veat with gold lining on the pockets. She wears a knee length ruffled skirt with several leather and gold belts on her waist. She wears gold bracelets on both wrists and black leather, high heel boots. She wear a black fadora with several peacock feathers in the rim.
Theme Song: (optional)
Other: Verona loves the sight of blood

Last edited by Light Arceus; January 11, 2012 at 04:26:01 PM.
Old January 11, 2012, 11:29:31 PM
Keldeo

Very nice! Approved! We'll start today, or tomorrow. Depends on if I get home late today or not.
Old January 12, 2012, 01:13:58 PM
Shaymin

I am changing my other.

Age- 14
Side- B&B
History- When Lambdelta was under attack Zy fled to Byokko with his cousin who shortly died there after arrival. Back at the school that he used to go to he was the top of his class. In his free time he practiced multiple arts of fighting with his dad.
Personality- He has ever swinging moods that go from nice to brave to loner to well, random really.
Appearence-
Theme song- (Optional.)
Other- Zy is followed by a Morukimol, which is a monkey/cat hybrid. The fur is a black, bristly and short. The hands are flexible like a monkey, but contract claws like a cat. The end of its tail is thicker and heavier that the rest of its (2 foot long) tail. It has cat eyes and ears, but other than that its face it like a monkey. its feet are almost all monkey. It was given to him when they were both young by a mentor of his. The Morucimol is named Ismuu.
Old January 12, 2012, 02:33:00 PM
Landorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamplasma View Post
I am changing my other.

Age- 14
Side- B&B
Appearence-
Theme song- (Optional.)
Other- Zy is followed by a Morukimol, which is a monkey/cat hybrid. The fur is a black, bristly and short. The hands are flexible like a monkey, but contract claws like a cat. The end of its tail is thicker and heavier that the rest of its (2 foot long) tail. It has cat eyes and ears, but other than that its face it like a monkey. its feet are almost all monkey. It was given to him when they were both young by a mentor of his. The Morucimol is named Ismuu.
You can just edit your original post, y'know. You don't have to post the whole thing again.
Old January 12, 2012, 03:33:58 PM
Shaymin

But than no one will notice it. And if that is so than I could make a good, clean character then make it king of the underworld and when ever it says "sha-boom" Every fish in the world turns into an aquatic lion... yeah, I like my way...
Old January 12, 2012, 11:29:03 PM
Keldeo

It's fine! Both ways are fine. I trust all of you not to make god-moddy characters, anyway. T'day shall be the day when we start this baby up!
Old January 13, 2012, 01:03:59 PM
Shaymin

When you do the first post could you describe the school a little more than you did now, and it surroundings.... I am not quite understanding it. But, yeah.
Old January 15, 2012, 11:56:00 AM
Charizard

So, when do we start? I don't see the actual Rp
Old January 16, 2012, 01:14:59 PM
Shaymin

Name- Hara Hakira
Age- 16
Country of Birth- Byokko
Side- Zi
History- A child of a well respected family, Hara lived in the shadow of her older sisters in the eyes of the community. Her family forgot about her completely even sometimes thinking their two oldest daughter were their only. Hara ran away and joined th Zi
Personality- Shy but caring. You really know her when she's alone
Weapon of choice- a family sword her grandfather made
Class- N/A
Appearence-
Theme song- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtaS4...feature=relmfu
Other- Hara along with her sword carries around a violin. She enjoys music and feel like that's her only comfort

Last edited by MaRcHiNg12step; January 20, 2012 at 04:42:50 PM.
Old January 18, 2012, 11:47:36 PM
Keldeo

Approved. Also, I wanna make a villain.
Name- Destiny Tange
Age- 16
Side- Zi, although, he was forced to join the Zi army.
History- Born in Lambdelta, obviously, with an older sister, called Rika. Rika managed to escape to Berukasel, he didn't. He was forced to join the Zi army, or be shot for cowardice.
Personality- You'll see.. Ehehe..
Weapon of choice- Destiny wields an oversized key, that isn't a keyblade.
Class- N/A
Appearence- (The brown haired boy.)
Theme song- Phoenix Wright's Theme - Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbv5A...safe_search=on )
Other- He has a crush on Hara.
Old January 20, 2012, 04:34:08 PM
Charizard

I think I'll add a another character. Yes I shall have two evil characters

Name: Helen Stormveil
Country of Birth: Byokko
Side: Zi
History: Helen was born in Byokko to a fairly rich family. Unlike the rest for her family, Helen was all for the invasion of Lambdelta and ran off to join the Zi army.
Personality: quick tempered, independent until orders are given to her, cruel and unmerciful, quick to strike if struck at
Weapon of Choice: She wields a tri colored (red, green and blue) haelberd named "Fang of the Auroras
Appearance: 5' 7" with curly blonde hair and dark emerald green eyes, Wears kimonoes that depict raging storms and tan flats
Theme: Holy Diver by Dio
Other: She has a panther spirit that comes to her command through a statuette made of black oynx with her. The spirit's name is Volvarin.
Old January 20, 2012, 05:51:05 PM
Landorus

I feel kind of left out, so I'll make a student character as well.

Name- Shyo-Muchi Ijung
Age- 15
Country of Birth- Byokko
Side- B&B
History- He was born as Siamese twins, however, they are not conjoined at any point, but they are two minds in one body. His mind also contains the thoughts of his sister, Ling-Shintai.
Personality- Shyo's personality is quite shy and submissive, much to the disappointment of his aggressive sister Ling. They often quarrel with each other, and Ling often wins through pure intimidation.
Weapon of choice- Shyo uses a style called "Senjutsu," which is a plethora of odd stealth and evasion techniques such as temporary disappearing and walking on air. Ling uses a style of fighting that compliments Shyo's logic-defying style, where they stuff miscellaneous weapons and objects in Shyo's massively oversized sleeves, such as chains, shurikens, knives, bombs, etc. They use a form of slight-of-hand that makes them seeming pull weapons out of thin air.
Class- Zero
Appearence- Shyo wears a colorful unisex outfit with gigantic sleeves. The deformity that combined their bodies also added a few deformities. His legs are uncomfortable when they are straight, so he often crouches. His center of gravity is also a bit off, and his hair is longer than the average guy's.
Theme song- Sweet Heart Destruction
Other- (none)
Old January 21, 2012, 04:15:12 AM
Keldeo

Both approved!
Old January 21, 2012, 04:03:55 PM
Shaymin

I feel I should make Hara's sisters

What they look like: http://blingee.com/blingee/view/114899802-Anime-Twins

Name: Marune Harika
Side: B&B
Class: Miracles
History: Marune was one of Hara's older sisters. She suceeded in being top ranked. She decided to help world, not harm it.
Personality: Marune is stuck-up and competitive. She feels she deserves the credit
Weapon of Choice: 20 poisonous needles and a sword her father gave her
Appearance: purple eyed one
Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azr3oBLJSuo
Other: She has a telepathic power with her twin sister.

Name: Yumika Harika
Side:B&B
Class: Miracles
History: Yumika, despite being lower ranked than Marune in school, was loved more by society because of her less aggressive personality. She went in with Marune in fear that Marune would get hurt.
Personality: Passive. Yumika isn't aggressive unless she has to be.
Weapon of Choice: What he's holding
Appearance: Blue eyed one
Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QLP4...eature=related
Other: Yumika has an unnatural closness to her sister, Marune.

Last edited by MaRcHiNg12step; January 21, 2012 at 04:06:06 PM.
Old January 21, 2012, 06:39:06 PM
Kyurem

Name- Machuku Ze
Age- 21
Side- B&B
History- Machuku's parents were killed in Zi's first attack on Lambdelta. Seeing no other option he fled to Byokko, where the only way he could make a living was as a thief. He made almost no profit on his own; he just stole what he needed to survive.
Personality- Very shady, and he can never be trusted. He never makes his intentions clear; he just did it, and generally causes mass panic in a wide battle situation. He just blends into his surroundings, and then when you're least expecting it - bam - he makes his move. What he thinks is generally different from what he appears to think, as he is very good at hiding emotions.
Weapon of choice- Dagger
Class- Zero
Appearence- Tall and shaggy, yet mysterious as well. There are a lot of secrets hiding in his face. He wears generic gray and black clothing.
Other- Machuku works with surprise in battle; he attacks when, where, and how you least expect him to. His tactics are constantly changing, and he uses the shock from his surprise attacks to his advantage.
Old January 22, 2012, 02:33:46 AM
Keldeo

All approved!
Old January 22, 2012, 11:08:23 AM
Charizard

Smile

I think I might be too agressive for this Rp so I'm probably going to drop out. Don't even try to save my characters because I am going to post the scene where Verona and Helen realized that their actions have hurt many people so they change and end up killing themselves. I'm appearently an overly aggressive player (truthfully Which is unusual for me). I was planning on two good characters to help on the B&B side but decided not to until I have my B&B characters ready. They are going to inherit Verona and Helen's weapons. I have noticed I only Rp aggressively when I play as a villian character so I going to switch sides. Verona and Helen will probably become good after a few posts if its okay with Roxas and if I don't decide to kill them.

Last edited by Light Arceus; January 22, 2012 at 04:04:41 PM.
Old January 22, 2012, 06:17:48 PM
Landorus

Default Whoops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Arceus View Post
I think I might be too agressive for this Rp so I'm probably going to drop out. Don't even try to save my characters because I am going to post the scene where Verona and Helen realized that their actions have hurt many people so they change and end up killing themselves. I'm appearently an overly aggressive player (truthfully Which is unusual for me). I was planning on two good characters to help on the B&B side but decided not to until I have my B&B characters ready. They are going to inherit Verona and Helen's weapons. I have noticed I only Rp aggressively when I play as a villian character so I going to switch sides. Verona and Helen will probably become good after a few posts if its okay with Roxas and if I don't decide to kill them.
I feel somewhat responsible for this decision.
Old January 23, 2012, 12:32:02 PM
Keldeo

..Ack. That sounds horrible. Don't worry about it, Arceus!
..On a side note, I'm getting banned from the computer on weekdays. Annoying, huh?
Old January 23, 2012, 02:52:18 PM
Charizard

Yeah, it is. On a side note, I have decided to not kill Verona and Helen, but add my B&B characters to try to convice them that Zi corrupted their minds.
Here they are:
Name: Julius Navara
Country of Birth: Zi
History: Julius learned that his older sister, Verona, had joined the Zi army he fled Zi to join the School to save his sister from being manipulated by the King of Zi.
Personality: Somewhat aggressive, he often tends to fight alone. He will charge when he sees Verona in order to get close enough to try to convince her to leave Zi and join their side, protective and determined to stop Zi
Weapon of Choice: He uses a two handed sword with sapphire leviathans
Class: Zero
Appearance: 5' 7" with tan skin and light violet eyes, wears light steel plated armor and a necklace that Verona gave him when they were younger.
Theme Song: In the Dragon's Den by Symphony X
Other: unlike the other students of Class Zero, he uses the same illusionary magic like Verona meaning he can summon an illusion beast (This depends on the jeweled animal on one's weapon, in his case Leviathans)

Name: Virgil Stormveil
History: Virgil is the oldest son of the fairly rich Stormveil family. He once tried to stop his sister, Helen, from leaving. Now he joins the School as a member of Class Zero.
Personality: Kind but relentless in battle, quick tempered and loyal, strong willed and independent.
Weapon of Choice: Virgil wields a scythe with a silver blade and black handle
Class: Zero
Appearance: 6' 1" with straight blonde hair and dark forest green eyes. He wears heavy steel armor and tiger head shaped helmet.
Theme Song: Candlelight Fantasia by Symphony X
Other: Like Helen, Virgil carries a white and black striped onyx statuette of a tiger, in which he can summon his white tiger spirit, Volvaros

Last edited by Light Arceus; January 23, 2012 at 04:15:55 PM.
Old January 25, 2012, 06:19:05 AM
Kyurem

Name- Hamaku Ze
Age- 14
Side- B&B
History- Hamaku is Machuku's little brother, and they were separated during Zi's first attack of Lambdelta. He was spared by the Zi army, and fled to Byokko, where he was adopted by a rich family. There, he trained on his own to help defeat the Zi army, who murdered his original family. Both him and Machuku think the other is dead.
Personality- Hamaku acts on impulse. He does whatever feels right to him, which doesn't always turn out to be the best decision. He never likes working in a team, as his decisions usually don't rely on help.
Weapon of choice- A good quality sword that his adopted family had had made for him.
Class- None at the point where he joins the RP.
Appearence- Hamaku always looks a couple years younger than he is. He insisted to look normal, despite the status of his adopted family, but they still got him good quality clothes. He has medium-length brown hair and tan-colored skin.
Other- At the point of joining the RP, Hamaku has never been in a combat situation. He trained with dummies in his backyard.
Old January 25, 2012, 10:18:46 AM
Landorus

(All of these characters are getting hard to keep track of. O_O)
Old January 25, 2012, 06:16:43 PM
Charizard

Well, Julius and Virgil are my last characters for this Rp.
Old January 26, 2012, 09:55:05 AM
Keldeo

Back on, briefly.. The names sound oddly Chinese, to me. Oh well.
ALL APPROVED
Old January 28, 2012, 09:36:56 AM
Shaymin

Name- Joey Crinke
Age- 15
Country of Birth- Berukasel
Side- B&B
History- Joey, shocked at th attack on Lambdelta, decided he would never see another country fall that. He immediately joined the school to prevent another tragedy.
Personality- Joey is optimistic and fun-loving. He has neither bloodlust nor passive feeling. He figures every situation could be worse.
Weapon of choice- A set of throwing stars.
Class- Zero
Appearence-
Theme song- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sia31xQBWAM
Other-Joey easily loses focus accept in battle. Joey has ADD

Last edited by MaRcHiNg12step; January 28, 2012 at 09:37:26 AM.
Old January 28, 2012, 11:36:54 AM
Keldeo

Approved.