Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > Role-Playing: Sign-Ups and Characters

Notices

Search this Thread
Old February 20, 2012, 07:48:20 AM
Kyurem

Default Everyone Versus You (Reboot)

When I had made it before, I didn't have all that much RPing experience, and frankly, I sucked at it. I'm more experienced now, so hopefully it'll go better.

You characters were once part of the mob. Only problem is, they don't take people leaving lightly. With all of their resources available, they'll do whatever they can to kill you. Good luck.

You can either take your character from the old thread, or make a new one.

Character form:
Name:
Background in the mob:
Appearance:
Weapon of choice:

My character:
Name: Ryo Watanabe
Personality: Ryo is rather laid back; he lives in the moment and doesn't care about the outcome of anything. He believes that it's always possible to improve a situation. However, in combat, he gets serious.
Background in the mob: Ryo was a bounty hunter.
Appearance:
sorry, but I couldn't get a better picture    
Weapon of choice: Dual katanas. He keeps a gun in his car in case he needs it, but the katanas are always on him.

old character    
Name: Christopher Stevens
Personality: Chris tends to act impulsively, not thinking things through. He doesn't like to take help from the outside.
Background in the mob: Chris was a driver in the mob. They saw his talent, and plus, I guess hiring someone so young means that they haven't learned to drive safely.
Appearance: Chris is fairly tall and pale-skinned. He has blue eyes and shaggy black hair. He wears a black t-shirt and hoodie (which he keeps zipped up most of the time), and jeans.
Weapon of choice: Pistol

Last edited by NismoZ; April 7, 2012 at 01:24:22 PM.
Old February 20, 2012, 10:17:54 AM
Shaymin

Remake of this. I like it.
Name: Amber Kreshiv
Personality: Amber thinks critically, logically, and at all times. She doesn't really fight though. She is also eloquent and has trouble having people understand what she says.
Background in the mob: Amber was the strategist. She planned quickly and very well, however Amber didn't always want to tell her plans
Appearance: Amber is 5ft, 1in. She has blonde medium length hair with light waves in it. She wears a Mario pullover with one shoulder of falling off, black skinny jeans, tan ugs, and headphones around her neck
Weapon of choice: Smith & Weston Snub nose pistol
Old February 20, 2012, 11:30:58 AM
Kyurem

Accepted.
Old February 23, 2012, 02:02:40 PM
Kyurem

Alright, I've had an idea for how I'm gonna run this. Since I can't keep myself from being vague, I'll go from being narrative to being descriptive, whenever I feel you'll need to know your surroundings. Basically (if that wasn't tl;dr enough), I'll be sure to be descriptive whenever I can.

I swear the idea I had initially was much more in-depth. Oh well, it'll probably work when this gets off the ground.
Old February 23, 2012, 04:20:05 PM
Shaymin

I understand what you're saying
Old February 26, 2012, 05:39:58 PM
Kyurem

Well, I was gonna wait a week, but I'm bored, so I'll just start it up now. Might take a while to create the thread, as I'm typing on an iPod Touch. Should be interesting with two people.

Last edited by NismoZ; February 26, 2012 at 05:45:15 PM.
Old March 12, 2012, 11:30:20 AM
Haxorus

Silver "Weapons"
Camouflage cargo pants, Black jacket that goes down to his knees. Underneath he has a simple T-shirt, usually with something from Marvel Comics on it.
Samurai Edge.
http://residentevil.wikia.com/Berett...9;Samurai_Edge'
Modified 9mm Beretta handgun.
Various blades.
The occasional grenade.
He has hundreds of different weapons in his home, though.

Only the CIA knows his last name. His first one is fake, a nod to his love of "Resident Evil". His enemies sometimes call him Teeth, because he had his canines sharpened, but mostly because he is ALWAYS armed to the teeth. Most enemies and accquaintences just call him "Weapons" though. At age 14, he started running guns for the Mafia. He tried to go clean at 16, but after coming home one night to walls stained with his family's blood and guts, he...Didn't.

Let's just say he is about 40% mentally infirm, however this isn't a drawback. High intelligence and great tactical skill. The 40% just makes him act...you know.

The killers were killed.
In inventive ways.

He now runs a "cleaner" small gang outside his hometown, abstaining from most drugs, and his gang is a very small- close knit one, similarly armed . The members are on friend terms with him, and he regards them as students, keeping them away from the bigger, worse gangs.A romantic at heart

Last edited by Absol; March 12, 2012 at 12:36:16 PM.
Old March 12, 2012, 11:47:27 AM
Kyurem

It's not at all following the sign-up form, but I'll take it. Accepted. Feel free to join in whenever.

http://victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=9840

Last edited by NismoZ; March 12, 2012 at 12:00:20 PM.