Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > Role-Playing: Sign-Ups and Characters

Notices

Search this Thread
Old March 2, 2012, 01:14:08 PM
Zoroark

Default the governant

200 years after the storys of pokemon fire red and leaf green kanto has had a radical change for the best and worse there is also a new goverment wich has a no single clue what he is doing and put a chalange to battle alll the gyms from kanto to johto to honnen(i think if thats how i spell it) to sinnoh to him on his private island....
(im sorry if it makes no sences what so ever i made this almost close to midnight)
and note rejion everyone starts in is kanto....makes it fair you can be where evre you whant in kanto none of the others...for now

name:
items:
pokemon:
personality:
little about person:

(my one)
name:shadow
apparance:boots that stop from takeing falling damage with a black trowsers with dark red top
items: portal gun(reffrencing games is aloud btw or items in them)
pokemon:none atm
personality:silent
little about person:can not comunicate with otheres for the he is mute
and will wonder off to do something while none is looking

(and do not send me a message saying spell a word proplly i cant spell most of the words in the english language)

Last edited by Dead4life; March 2, 2012 at 01:15:28 PM. Reason: why would there be....
Old March 2, 2012, 02:34:11 PM
Kyurem

Don't worry, I can translate your posts if you'd like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead4life
200 years after Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen took place, Kanto has had a radical change, for the better and for the worse. There is also a new government, in which the leader has absolutely no clue what he is doing. He set up a challenge for everyone to battle every gym from Kanto, to Johto, to Hoenn, to Sinnoh, and him on his private island.
(Sorry if this makes no sense whatsoever; I made this close to midnight)
Also, everyone starts in Kanto; makes it fair. You can be anywhere you want in Kanto but not any other regions for now.

Name:
Items:
Pokemon:
Personality:
Other (for lack of a better term):

My (Dead4life's) sign-up:
Name: Shadow
Appearance: Boots that stop him from taking fall damage, with black pants and a dark red shirt (Note from Nismo: I translated this from Europese to Americanese for my convenience).
Items: Portal gun (Yes, referencing other games, or items in them, etc. is allowed)
Pokemon: None yet
Personality: None
Other: He is mute. Also, he will often wander off to do something while no one is looking.

(Don't send me a message saying that I can't spell something, as I can't really spell most words in English)
As for me, I'll get my sign-up in later, as I'm busy at the moment.

Last edited by NismoZ; March 2, 2012 at 02:35:01 PM. Reason: damn vBulletin putting in incorrect BBCode when you press a button
Old March 3, 2012, 06:24:41 AM
Zoroark

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoZ View Post
Don't worry, I can translate your posts if you'd like.

As for me, I'll get my sign-up in later, as I'm busy at the moment.
thank you nismoz