Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat

Notices

Search this Thread
Old May 6, 2010, 09:06:16 AM
Giratina

Default 1992 Arcade GUIDE

Okay, because this game is super-glitchy, I'm writing a guide so you can enjoy the game, and post your scores.

NOTE: You need 200 posts to play this game!

Glitch Guides

1. Do NOT die at the bosses of levels 1, 2 and 3. If you do, you may end up fighting two bosses at once, fighting a dummy boss that doesn't end the level (So you're stuck) or you'll fly through the whole of the next stage with the boss shooting at you - And you can't shoot back.

2. You MUST die to the boss of level 4. Should you defeat it, you'll go to the bonus stage, but THERE'S NOTHING THERE. You will just fly upwards indefinitely. No way to submit your score, no way to pause, die, or get points.

3. Blimps and those other different planes drop powerups if you beat them. The Blimp's powerup is healing 1/4 of your health, while the other plane's powerups give you extra fire power. Note that when you get to maximum fire power the game will glitch, and there will be gaps in your line of fire.

Tips & Tricks

1. Get your fire power up two notches with one plane. When you see the first POW plane coming towards you, quickly kill it and take the powerup. After that, kill yourself and you will respawn back in the level, giving you a chance to get a second powerup! This makes the second level that much easier!

2. Extra points. Earlier I said you HAVE to die on the 4th boss. However, that doesn't mean that you can't lower it's health first. Lower it's health, then die. Should you have extra lives you can do it again for more points!

I hope I helped!