Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat > Blogs

Notices

Search this Thread
Old January 12, 2013, 01:08:33 PM
Linoone

Default The Chronicles of the Heartless Nobody

1.12 "Starting a New Blog"

As I return to the forums after randomly forgetting about this place (darn you my bad memory!), I decided to do this as I wanted to share what insane wonderful things that go on in my life. Shall we begin?

For once, my family is gonna do something for once than just stay couped up in the apartment on Saturdays. Oh, and to keep some confusion away for later blog entries, my parents are divorced. On some weekends, my 10-year-old brother Jason and I go to my father's apartment, and some with my mother's house. On weekdays, it's at my dad's on Mondays, and Tuesday to Friday is with my mom's. so yeah, wanted to put that up there to avoid confusion later on. anyways, my dad and my uncle (dad side of the family) planned a get together at my cousin's house to have a football night. As my older relatives would enjoy the game, I really expect myself, my brother, and my cousin in the basement, playing some good old-fashioned video games.

Right now, I'm just in my bedroom at the apartment, typing this up as I snack on my Hot Cheetoes. I haven't actually left for the football night yet, but we're going to later tonight, so I'll post what's going to happen once we get there and have things happen. So I guess that's all I have to say for now.
Old January 15, 2013, 02:21:09 PM
Linoone

Default 1.15 Educational Confusion

Well, I'm not entirely sure what just happened. I just got home from school, and my mother told me about switching into another high school. Erm, I can recall transferring to different high schools about 2 other times already. I guess my parents are picky on finding a challenging school for me, but it's such a hassle to switch like that. Oh well, I guess I could just get used to it or whatever.

Anyways, I'm working my "Lifestream" book, which is posted with the completely chapters so far in the "Fanfiction" section of the forums. I don't know why it takes me more than 5 weeks just to get a chapter finished. Procastination is fun.

*will post more later*