Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Information Kiosk > Announcements

Notices

Search this Thread
Old April 11, 2010, 08:43:17 AM
Zoroark

Default Official ETP Updates :)

April 11, 2010
Alright, I know I have promised a lot and it has not been done and I apologize for that big time. I am now going to make projects I know I will finish. First off, the DPPt EV Guide has been cancelled, I just don't have the time to write another 5 sections each with mini chapters. If someone volunteers to finish talk to me via Private Messages.

Walkthroughs, if you have checked I have started writing a mini simple walkthrough for Red/Blue Versions. These get the main points in. I hope to get a Video Walkthrough affiliated with the written one, I know people . The walkthrough has been updated a 2nd time containing information up to Misty.

Projects, I will only be doing the R/B Walkthrough currently. It is simple, short, and easy for me to write. No other projects will be continued by me. Sorry.
EDIT: I have changed the links in my signature, be sure to check them out , thank you.
Discuss.

Last edited by EricThePelipper; April 11, 2010 at 08:48:58 AM.
Old April 11, 2010, 02:14:58 PM
Administrator

I shall subscribe to your new YouTube channel.

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; April 11, 2010 at 02:19:48 PM.
Old April 11, 2010, 03:48:24 PM
Regigigas

Can't wait to see some cool stuff from your youtube!
Old April 12, 2010, 03:48:57 AM
Zoroark

April 12, 2010
I think I need to get something straight for you all and for myself. I will try and be a bit more active on here not for promotion on staff, but for the sakes of donating content.

Vlogs, my vlogs will be a weekly thing. You can expect a bit of my day with some decent editing . I plan to try and buy Pocket Monsters White or Black in Japanese. Once, I get one copy I will film a piece of it for the weekly vlog. Kind of crazy to plan something months from now, but it is to provide my opinion and how Pokemon has changed through the years.

Discuss.
Old April 13, 2010, 09:24:10 AM
Zoroark

April 13, 2010
Almost an all nighter, I beat the E4 last on HeartGold. One hour later I started Kanto Gyms, I finished the Kanto Gyms maybe 6hrs later.

Currently, I am trying to 100% English HeartGold. For the PokeDex I will just have all the data and the final evolutions so I can breed. I will probably evolve the gift/in game trade Pokemon.

Discuss.
Old April 14, 2010, 09:52:46 AM
Zoroark

April 14, 2010
The Red/Blue Walkthrough has been updated with 03. Jad, will be using images and labeling them for the walkthrough, so thank you Jad for your help in contributing. I have now added the Prize Money under their name then the team is listed. I am trying to arrange a partnered video walkthrough for the Red/Blue Walkthrough. If it does not get a partner by Saturday, expect me to do a sped up playthrough of the games. I may do narration, you all can decide on that.

EDIT: I started my HeartGold game over. I am going to start a new file using a team this time, a very diverse team. I will be taking notes and make a HGSS Thread on my notes, opinions and anything else. I will try and get a bit of footage for my new YT Series that will be discussing it more visually. I hope to get this series shown to all of Victory Road.

Discuss.

Last edited by EricThePelipper; April 14, 2010 at 01:54:10 PM.
Old April 15, 2010, 11:26:32 PM
Zoroark

April 16, 2010
My HeartGold/SoulSilver Experience is a bit more unique then other people who do video walkthroughs. I am taking notes as I go through the game; each route, each city, each town, each gym. I have started this and typed up to Falkner. I am currently at Ecruteak City. The topic can be found at the following link: http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=2593
You can discuss it at: http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=2594

EDIT: The HGSS Experience thread is now updated with up to Bugsy.
EDIT: I got Blue Dragon Plus for the Nintendo DS today, here is my opinion on it so far; http://www.victoryroad.net/showthrea...1598#post41598

Discuss.

Last edited by EricThePelipper; April 16, 2010 at 11:17:56 AM.