Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Black and White

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 24, 2011, 06:25:18 PM
Giratina

Default The Battle Subway Thread.

Here, you can talk about your recent Battle Subway Experiences. As for me, I challenged the Super Singles Train, and four trainers in a row, had the SAME Spirtitomb with the moveset and everything! I was like. "What the hell is happening?!"

Rules:

1. NO SPAMMING THREAD! You can't post after every single challenge if you are just challenging all day... Try to limit it to 2 posts per day or something.
2. Try not to be a 1 word wonder..
3. You CAN discuss on the happenings.
4. Nothing Irrelevant to the battle subway.
5. ALL FORUM RULES APPLY!

Last edited by PHANTOMxTRAINER; August 24, 2011 at 06:27:51 PM. Reason: Rules...
Old August 26, 2011, 02:17:05 PM
Zoroark

So I used a team of Hydreigon, Terrakion, and Ferrothorn (all of which are weak to fighting I know, but they easily get me through to battle 30 or so) a few times through.

My Ferrothorn leads and runs into a Typhlosion. I know that I can counter it easily and switch to Hydreigon for a Surf kill. Little do I know, that darn fiery furball uses Inferno and gets a hax crit as well as burns me on the switch. Hydrigon's EV spread was sp. att and Speed and his nature was Timid so I wasn't worried about killing him. Unfortunately, Typhlosion was still faster and he Focus Blasts me out of oblivion.

Terrakion goes out and (once again, isn't fast enough) gets killed by Focus Blast (two in a row for those that are counting) and Ferrothorn gets toasted quite quickly.

Typhlosion: the bane of my existence in the Battle Subway.
Old December 10, 2011, 12:54:55 AM
Cyndaquil

I got lucky in one battle before I started a new game. I can't remember how the exact battle goes but Justjack91 can tell you about him because he witnessed it. My team was Jolteon, Landorus and Volcarona. In the end, it ended with my luck of Volcarona (my last one) surviving a hit with 2 HP and killing my foe. I was so proud of her <3