FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 19, 2012, 03:13:58 PM
Zoroark

Post Creepypasta thread?

Anyone up for some creepypasta?

Ghost of Lavender Town

Alright. Most of the readers who came here are not going to believe this story. I will tell you only once that this story is true. You can trust me. I can't lie. I just am unable to. It's better for you to think it is fake. It'll keep you safe.
I am not your average teenager for many reasons. The average teenager has a body. The average teenager has a home. The average teenager isn't 1,000,023 years old. The average teenager isn't dead. But I am. I am not your average teenager.

I live in a place that you probably know. It is called Lavender Town, the noble purple town. If you don't believe me, good. I am not just an average civilian. I am the number one THING there. The one that you all come to see. I am the ghost. You might not believe this at first. It's better not to. This is my life. I don't care what you think.

Lavender Town is a place where everyone is happy. Everyone but you. But don't worry. We can MAKE you glad you came. We can MAKE sure that you want to return to the noble purple town. One way or another. Some kids, like I USED to be, are easily terrified. When they get scared, they will do anything you say with a little manipulation. Others are tough as rock and can need some convincing, but in the end we'll get everyone, including YOU.

I was the first to come, so I was given a special place. I listened to the beautiful music day and night until I arrived in Lavender Town. It is wonderful here. I can do anything I want. And get everything I want. The people here live in harmony. Each one is too scared to start quarrels. Of course I show mercy to some of them. The others just don't get spared. I am happy, yet unhappy. I can't feel. You can't tell what I am thinking. If you want to meet me then come to the Lavender Town Tower and meet me and my friends. They are my peers. Equals.

My best friend's name is Tamashii. The music stole her happiness. Now she is forever sad. I don't care much about that. She is a good friend of mine though she is forever pessimistic.

If you visit our town, I won't leave you unsatisfied. You might even find out who I really am. Not your average teenager for sure. But with a Silph Scope you CAN reveal my identity. Who knows? You might get the victory of defeating a ghost in battle. Of course. You should visit the noble purple town. We WILL make you glad you came!