Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > Animé-Style Battling > Battles

Notices

Search this Thread
Old February 3, 2012, 06:32:33 PM

Default Reuniclus vs. Cat333Pokemon (btpoke refs)

Reuniclus vs. Cat333Pokemon

Battle style: Single battle, 3 pokemon each
DQ time: 7 days
Damage cap: 100
Restrictions: no OHKO moves, 2 chills, 2 shake-offs
Arena: Jelly Valley - A valley coated in gelatin, it makes a soft arena to battle on. The jelly doesn't melt in warm temperatures or freeze over in cold weather, and makes the pokemon bounce when hit into the jelly. There are no special effects in this arena

As the challenger, I will send out my pokemon first, but will not post its moves yet.
Cat, you will then send out your first pokemon with its moves posted
I will then post the moves my pokemon should use
Old February 3, 2012, 06:43:16 PM

*throws pokeball* Go Cy!

Cy
[Glaceon] (M)
Ability: Ice Body
Old February 3, 2012, 06:55:53 PM
Administrator

*sends out Typh* Alright, Typh, this is our first batlle!

Typh
[Cyndaquil - M]
Ability: Blaze

Use Eruption and Flamethrower! :3
Old February 3, 2012, 07:03:22 PM

This looks bad .-. Cy use Shadow Ball and then Rain Dance to make fire moves deal less.

Moves: Shadow Ball ~ Rain Dance
Old February 3, 2012, 08:15:13 PM
Charizard

Cat333Pokémon

Typh
[Cyndaquil - M]
Health: 100
Energy: 100
Status: A fire type vs an ice type. I wonder how that'll work out.
Eruption ~ flamethrower

Reuniclus

Cy
[Glaceon] (M)
Status: Oh look, some little baby wandered onto the battlefield.
Shadow ball ~ Rain Dance

Though Cy and Typh were even in the way of speed, Typh happened to be a bit faster. Typh jumped into the air, and when he landed on the ground, the flames on his back were at an incredibly increased intensity. Typh stood up on his hind legs, and paused for a touch of suspense. when Typh landed back on his front legs, giant flaming rocks shot out of his flaming back. The rocks flew toward Cy at an incredibly fast pace. Cy jumped out of the way of a few rocks, using the gelatin to bounce out of the way, but then one hit him in the face. Thankfully, Cy managed to jump out of the way of most of the meteors, but he took a large amount of damage.
(Cy: -26 health. Typh: -11 Energy)
<>Accuracy roll: 84, with 1-100 hitting ¦ crit roll: 93, with 1-6 being a critical<>

Cy was enraged! How dare that glorified hedgehog hurt him! Cy wanted to hurt Typh like Typh hurt him. Cy focused all his negative thoughts into the space in front of him. The negativity of the thoughts collected into a sphere of dark energy, the shadows deep in the gelatin of the arena being siphoned off into this sphere. Cy shot this dark sphere at Typh, and typh barely knew it was coming before he was hit by the shadow ball. An explosion soon followed, and Typh tumbled out of the smoke. After a few seconds, however, Typh jumped right back up onto his legs.
(Typh: -9 health. Cy: -6 energy)
<>Accuracy roll: 53, with 1-100 hitting ¦ Crit roll: 83, with 1-6 being a critical<>

That little sphere Cy called a shadow ball didn't do much to Typh, but it did succeed in annoying him. It was probably due to the damage taken from the eruption, but Typh managed to outspeed Cy again. Typh focused all the fire in his body, and shot the fire out of his mouth in a scorching flamethrower. The flamethrower bathed the gelatin in fire, though the gelatin strangely didnt melt, and Cy was bathed in fire. Cy did manage to jump out of the flames before getting seriously burned, but he still took a decent amount of damage.
(Cy: -16 health. Typh: -7 Energy)
<> Accuracy roll: 99, with 1-100 hitting ¦ Crit roll: 50, with 1-6 being a crit ¦ Burn roll: 72, with 1-10 causing a burn<>

Cy was really starting to take some damage, so he figured a little rain wouldn't hurt. Cy suddenly started a little dance bouncing on the gelatin with each dance move, and Typh cocked his head in confusion. Then, Typh felt a rain drop hit the tip of his nose. Looking up, Typh watched as storm clouds begin to form over the gelatinous landscape, and rain began to fall. By the time the dance was over, rain was pouring all over the arena.
(Cy: -6 Energy. Rain dance lasts 5 turns)

Cat333Pokémon

Typh
[Cyndaquil - M]
Health: 91
Energy: 82

Reuniclus

Cy
[Glaceon] (M)
Health: 58
Energy: 88

Your moves next, reuniclus

Last edited by btpoke; February 3, 2012 at 08:24:41 PM.
Old February 3, 2012, 08:25:46 PM

I won't give up this easily >:3 use Water Pulse and then Icy Wind to lower his speed.

Moves: Water Pulse ~ Icy Wind
Old February 3, 2012, 08:33:54 PM
Administrator

Fire Blast ~ Fire Blast

Let's finish this thing. :3
Old February 3, 2012, 09:55:59 PM
Charizard

Cat333Pokémon

Typh
[Cyndaquil - M]
Health: 91
Energy: 82
Fire Blast ~ Fire Blast

Reuniclus

Cy
[Glaceon] (M)
Health: 58
Energy: 88
Water Pulse ~ Icy Wind

Cy had had enough of this little twerp. Bolstered by his anger, Cy managed to outspeed Typh. Cy used the water from the rain to make a ring of water that was a water pulse. Cy shot the water pulse at the cyndaquil, and Typh didn't have enough time to run out of the way, so he decided to jump on the gelatin to try to escape. Too bad Typh wasn't nearly fast enough, because the water pulse drenched him in water and knocked him back down to the gelatin.
(Typh: -15 health. Cy: -8 energy. Rain dance Lasts for 4 more turns)
<> Accuracy roll: 98, with 1-100 hitting ¦ Crit roll: 74, with 1-6 being critical ¦ Confusion roll: 27, with 1-20 being confusion<>

Typh was getting slightly annoyed at Cy. He figured it was a great time to really damage Cy. Shaking off the water from his fur, Typh gathered fire in his body and formed the fire into a ball of flame. Typh shot this ball of flame at Cy, and the ball of flame manifested into a giant X. Seeing a giant X flying straight towards him didnt really put Cy in a good mood, but this particular X was too large to possibly dodge, so Cy managed to get hit, but the attack wasn't nearly strong enough to knock him out due to the rain.
(Cy: -9 Health. Typh: -8 energy)
<>Accuracy roll: 50, with 1-85 hitting ¦ Crit roll: 14, with 1-6 being critical ¦ Burn roll: 35, with 1-30 being burn<>

The rain was starting to get on Typh's nerves, but maybe another Fire blast could do the trick. Shaking off more water from his fur, Typh gathered fire in his body into a ball of flame. Typh shot this ball of flame, and this ball of flame manifested into an even larger X. The fire blast was going too fast for Cy to dodge, and Cy got hit square in the face with the fire blast. the X bathed Cy in fire, even though the rain put it out rather quickly. When Cy tried to move next, however, his tail cried out in pain. It seemed the fire blast actually burned him!
(Cy: -9 Health BURNED for 4 turns. Typh: -8 energy)
<>Accuracy roll: 70, with 1-85 hitting ¦ Crit roll: 75, with 1-6 being critical ¦ Burn roll: 18, with 1-30 being burn<>

Being outrun was getting annoying, and the burn wasn't helping much either. Cy decided that slowing Typh down would probably help a great deal. His very presence making the air around him below-freezing temperatures, Cy summoned a wind to blow the freezing air towards Typh. This attack was relatively weak, and Typh resisted it easily, but it chilled Typh to the bone, slowing him down.
(Typh: -5 health -1 speed. Cy: -4 energy -5 health BURNED for 3 more turns. Rain Dance lasts for 3 more turns)
<>Accuracy roll: 19, with 1-95 hitting ¦ Crit roll: 89, with 1-6 being a critical<>

Cat333Pokémon

Typh
[Cyndaquil - M]
Health:71
Energy:66

Reuniclus

Cy
[Glaceon] (M)
Health:35
Energy:76
Status: Now we're seeing things my way. Except for the burn. That I didn't want.
BURNED for 3 more turns. Rain Dance for 3 more turns.

Cat333Pokémon, you're moves next.
Old February 3, 2012, 10:08:18 PM
Administrator

Hm, let's try something a little different.

Double Edge ~ Fire Blast
Old February 4, 2012, 08:41:15 AM

This looks bad... Use Water Pulse then Wish

Moves: Water Pulse ~ Wish
Old February 4, 2012, 10:36:39 AM
Charizard

Cat333Pokémon

Typh
[Cyndaquil - M]
Health:71

Reuniclus

Cy
[Glaceon] (M)
Health:35
Energy:76
Status: Now we're seeing things my way. Except for the burn. That I didn't want.
BURNED for 3 more turns. Rain Dance for 3 more turns.

Cy was getting worried, he didnt realize going against a puny little cyndaquil would be THIS bad! Cy had to do something to cripple Typh, and he figured confusing him would most likely do the trick. Now that he was faster, Cy could finally gain the upper hand. Once again, Cy used the water from the rain and formed it into a ring of water. Cy shot the ring at Typh at an incredible speed, and Typh was too slow to dodge the ring. Typh was launched back by the dreaded ring of water, and landed face first in some gelatin. Sadly for Cy, however, the water pulse didn't confuse him. Cy flinched from the pain in his tail, but that would most likely be gone soon.
(Typh: -15 health. Cy: -5 health -5 Energy BURNED for 2 More turns. Rain Dance for 2 more turns.)
<>Accuracy Roll: 100, with 1-100 hitting ¦ Crit roll: 28, with 1-6 being critical ¦ Confusion roll: 39, with 1-20 being confusion.<>

Now being utterly soaked as if he was dropped in the ocean, Typh shook more water from his fur. He increased the intensity of the fire on his back, but it did little to protect him from the rain. Typh was sick of getting wet. That dog needed to be put down. With a low growl, Typh dashed along the gelatin, bouncing here and there, toward Cy. As Typh sped up, A golden glow surrounded him. Cy saw what Typh was trying to do, and tried to run away, but Typh eventually caught up to him and tackled him to the ground. The force of the attack was so great that Typh hurt himself a little, but it wasn't much to really care about.
(Cy: -11 health. Typh: -4 health -9 Energy)
<>Accuracy Roll: 22, with 1-100 hitting ¦ Crit roll: 93, with 1-6 being critical<>

This was getting bad. Cy was getting owned by a pokemon the size of a rattata! He had to regain some health, or at least give some to the next pokemon... Cy looked up to the sky, to see a shooting star fly across the sky. Cy closed his eyes and wished for help in the battle. Maybe he'd get lucky and receive some help later. For now, though, he felt pain in the burn area on his tail, but the pain seemed to be subsiding little by little.
(Cy: -5 health -5 energy WISH PREPARED BURNED for 1 more turn Rain Dance for 1 more turn)

This was getting sad. The dog was actually using petty wishes to help him win? Typh figured he should end this so that he can move on to the next opponent. Typh gathered fire from within him into his mouth and shaped it into a sphere of fire. He shot the sphere of fire toward Cy, and the sphere manifested into a giant X. Cy was distracted by the sky, so he didn't see the giant X that was flying straight towards him. smelling something burning, Cy looked down from the sky to see the fire blast quickly closing the gap. Panicking, Cy ran away from the giant X, but the fire blast quickly caught up to and hit him, and an explosion quickly followed. Cy flew from the smoke and fell to the gelatin floor. Cy's body felt like it was on fire, even though it really wasnt, but the rain greatly decreased the pain. For a moment, Cy just lay there, letting the water wash over him. Then, he slowly got up onto his feet. He wasn't done yet!
(Cy: -9 Health Typh: -8 Energy)
<> Accuracy Roll: 23, with 1-85 hitting ¦ Crit roll: 72, with 1-6 being critical<>

Cat333Pokémon

Typh
[Cyndaquil - M]
Health:52
Energy:49
Status: Seriously, why won't you stay down, you mutt!? -1 SPD

Reuniclus

Cy
[Glaceon] (M)
Health:10
Status: WHAT did you just call me!? I am not a mutt! I am a fox, you glorified headgehog! You'll regret calling me a mutt!
BURNED for 1 more turn RAIN DANCE for 1 more turn

Reun, your turn

Last edited by btpoke; February 4, 2012 at 10:39:01 AM.
Old February 4, 2012, 10:56:13 AM

This looks bad... use Protect and hopefully the wish will come true. Then Use Aqua Tail.

Moves: Protect ~ Aqua Tail
Old February 4, 2012, 11:12:33 AM
Administrator

Sunny Day ~ Fire Blast

Wonder how this will work out.
Old February 5, 2012, 04:52:48 PM
Charizard

Hey, here's the thing. I did all the calculations and stuff a few hours ago, but as I was about to post the Round, my internet froze, and it closed out. After a few minutes of angrily kicking things, I decided to do it all over again tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Old February 6, 2012, 03:01:05 PM
Charizard

Cat333Pokémon

Typh
[Cyndaquil - M]
Health:52
Energy:49
Status: Seriously, why won't you stay down, you mutt!? -1 SPD
Sunny Day ~ Fire Blast

Reuniclus

Cy
[Glaceon] (M)
Health:10
Status: WHAT did you just call me!? I am not a mutt! I am a fox, you glorified headgehog! You'll regret calling me a mutt!
BURNED for 1 more turn RAIN DANCE for 1 more turn
Protect ~ Aqua Tail

Cy didn't have much time left. He was almost done for! He had to buy some time. With a loud howl, Cy generated a green shield around himself. When his shield was ready, Cy felt a rush of power flow through his body. The power of the wish regenerated his health!
(Cy: -4 Energy PROTECTED for 1 turn +25 health BURN wore off RAIN DANCE wore off)

Typh couldn't possibly believe his eyes! not only had that fox protected himself, he regained health, as well! Typh knew he had to finish this, and having the sun out should speed things up a bit. Crying out to the sky, Typh shot a sphere of energy out of his back. The sphere rose hundreds of feet into the air, then shattered. The clouds began to leave the sky, and the sun shone brighter than ever. Typh felt energized. It was time to finish this.
(Typh: -8 Energy SUNNY DAY for 5 turns)

Was it just him? or did it get warmer out in this gelatinous wasteland? Cy had to finish this little cyndaquil sooner or later, there was no way Cy could lose now that he was re-energized. Cy gathered up water in his tail, and ran towards Typh. The little cyndaquil was still admiring the sun, and didn't see him coming. When Cy, tail covered in water, got to Typh, the cyndaquil finally looked down, only to see a tail coming at his face. Cy hit him as hard as possible, but some of the water must have evaporated in the heat, because Typh only flew back a few feet, and got right back up again, looking pretty mad.
(Typh: -8 Health Cy: -5 Energy)
<>Accuracy Roll: 35, with 1-90 hitting ¦ Crit Roll: 36, with 1-6 being critical<>

Typh had had enough of this. How dare that mutt hit him with a lowly water attack in the midst of this gorgeous sun? Typh gathered heat into his back, stood on his front two feet, so that his back was pointed towards Cy, and let loose a column of fire. Since Cy was pretty close due to the oh-so-helpful aqua tail, there was no chance for escape. Cy was blown back and engulfed in fire. When the fire dissipated, Cy felt burned all over his body. He could hardly stand, but he eventually did. He wasnt going to last much longer, probably one single turn at best.
(Cy: -32 health BURNED for 2 turns Cy: -12 Energy SUNNY DAY for 4 more turns)
<>Accuracy Roll: 77, with 1-85 hitting ¦ Crit Roll:8, with 1-6 being critical ¦ Burn Roll: 5, with 1-30 being burn<>

Cat333Pokémon

Typh
[Cyndaquil - M]
Health:44
Energy:29
SUNNY DAY for 4 more turns

Reuniclus

Cy
[Glaceon] (M)
Health: *DANGER* 3 *DANGER*
Energy:57

Reun, it's your turn NOW. sorry for the wait.
*note*: even though I had to do the calculations twice on this, the results strangely didn't change at all. so that's good.

Last edited by btpoke; February 6, 2012 at 04:43:50 PM.
Old February 7, 2012, 12:17:44 PM

Oh jeez, Cyrus is gonna kill me for letting you die, so use Shadow Ball and then you can go rest

Moves: Shadow Ball ~ Take a nap
Old February 7, 2012, 12:25:17 PM
Administrator

Flamethrower ~ Fire Blast
Old February 9, 2012, 01:14:25 PM
Charizard

Cat333Pokémon

Typh
[Cyndaquil - M]
Health:44
Energy:29
SUNNY DAY for 4 more turns
Flamethrower ~ Fire Blast

Reuniclus

Cy
[Glaceon] (M)
Health: *DANGER* 3 *DANGER*
Energy:57
Shadow Ball ~ Take a nap

Well, it was apparent that Cy was most likely going to faint this round, so he may as well do some damage. gathering energy from the shadows into a spherical form, Cy formed another shadow ball. With a large leap, and shadow ball in his mouth, Cy quickly shortened the distance between him and typh. Once he got close enough, Cy unleashed the shadow ball. The poor cyndaquil didn't see it coming, and he took it directly to the face. The shadow ball sent Typh back a few feet, and caused a large explosion that sent even Cy back. It seemed in the moment of desperation, Cy got a critical hit! In any event, Cy could hardly stand after that powerful attack. It seemed his time was almost up in this battle.
(Typh: -16 Health Cy: -6 Energy)
<>Accuracy roll: 100, with 1-100 hitting (lol) ¦ Crit roll: 1, with 1-6 being critical (A 1! seriously!) ¦ stat loss roll: 81, with 1-20 being -1 sp. def.<>

Holy mother of arceus that hurt! even though it was a weak attack, it still managed to catch Typh in the weak spot on his face. The thought of Cy taking advantage of Typh's weak spot made him so mad that he shot a row of flames at Cy in a powerful flamethrower that got even more powerful in the intensity of the sun. Since the previous attack took a lot out of him, Cy didn't stand a chance of dodging. Cy was once again ingulfed in flames, and this time he didn't get back up. When the flames receded, Cy was knocked out cold. Reuniclus quickly returned the pokemon, not looking forward to Cyrus' redemption for letting Cy get ko'ed.
(Cy: -23 Health FAINTED Typh: -9 Energy SUNNY DAY for 3 more turns)
<> accuracy roll: 2, with 1-100 hitting ¦ Crit roll: 61, with 1-6 being critical

Cat333Pokémon

Typh
[Cyndaquil - M]
Health:28
Energy: 20
SUNNY DAY for 3 more turns

Reuniclus

Cy
[Glaceon] (M)
Health: 0
Energy: 0

Alright, reun, send out your next pokemon, then let cat post his moves first.
Old February 10, 2012, 05:17:01 PM

T.T Return Cyrus. Now I'll send out Shao!

Shao
[Mienfoo] (F)
Ability: Regenerator
Old February 10, 2012, 05:19:13 PM
Administrator

Hm, why don't we start off with...
Fire Blast ~ Fire Blast

(Real creative, ain't I? )
Old February 10, 2012, 05:25:00 PM

Why more fire? T.T

Alrighty, lets start off with a Fake Out and then Dig!

Moves: Fake Out ~ Dig (dig underground)
Old February 10, 2012, 07:03:00 PM
Charizard

Cat333Pokémon

Typh
[Cyndaquil - M]
Health:28
Energy: 20
SUNNY DAY for 3 more turns
Fire Blast ~ Fire Blast

Reuniclus

Shao
[Mienfoo] (F)
Fake Out ~ Dig (Dig Underground)

It didn't take a psychic type to foresee that Shao was going to take down this cyndaquil easily. Shao was going to make sure that cyndaquil was taken down in humiliation. It didn't matter that Shao also had the advantage of speed. In the blink of an eye, Shao disappeared, but then reappeared in front of Typh's face. Shao then brought his hands together as fast as possible in an earsplitting clap right in Typh's face. The sound of the clap caused Typh's ears to ring, and Typh could hardly focus due to the fact that he couldn't hear anything except the horrible ring.
(Typh: -4 health FLINCHED next move Shao: -6 energy)
<>Critical Hit Roll: 95, with 1-6 being critical<>

That incessant ringing wouldn't leave Typh's head! It was driving him insane, he forgot he was in the middle of a battle. He simply had to focus on getting rid of the horrible ringing!
(Typh: Move failed (Flinch) SUNNY DAY for 2 more turns)

Now was the perfect time to start the humiliation while Typh was distracted. At a speed faster than most could see, Shao began to dig into the gelatin-covered ground. It took a little while to get through the gelatin, but Shao eventually hit ground and began to dig faster. Then, Shao waited for the precise moment to strike.
(Shao: Underground until next turn)

Typh simply had to get rid of that ringing. Maybe using a fiery move could somehow get rid of the ringing. Once Typh began forming the fire blast, the ringing actually began to stop! He could focus on attacking Shao, now! Typh looked over to where Shao used to be and fired the fire blast. The fiery X sailed across the arena and hit... Nothing! Shao was gone! Typh looked around frantically, but Shao was nowhere to be seen.
(Typh: Move failed (Miss) -12 energy SUNNY DAY for 1 more turn)

Cat333Pokémon

Typh
[Cyndaquil - M]
Health:24
Energy: 8
SUNNY DAY for 1 more turns

Reuniclus

Shao
[Mienfoo] (F)
Energy: 94

Reun, your moves next
Old February 15, 2012, 03:55:16 AM
Charizard

Reuniclus, you have 2 days to post your moves, or you will be disqualified.
Old February 15, 2012, 05:05:08 PM

Sorry for the lateness >.<
Use strike from the ground and then use Aura Sphere.

Moves: Dig (strike) ~ Aura Sphere
Old February 16, 2012, 11:44:18 AM
Administrator

Hmm...hope I can hit this time!

Protect ~ Fire Blast
Old February 17, 2012, 04:40:17 AM
Charizard

Cat333Pokémon

Typh
[Cyndaquil - M]
Health:24
Energy: 8
SUNNY DAY for 1 more turns BLAZE ACTIVATED (Fire Type Moves increase in power by 1.5 when user is at less than 33 health)

Reuniclus

Shao
[Mienfoo] (F)
Energy: 94

Typh didn't know what happened, but whatever did happen, he was gonna get hurt soon, and he needed to prevent that somehow. Typh brought up an invisible shield around him and under him that should be enough to block any moves Shao would make, but Typh was starting to get tired. He didnt know how much longer this could go on.
(Typh: -6 Energy PROTECTED for 1 turn SUNNY DAY wore off)
(BLAZE IN EFFECT)

Shao waited in the earth for the perfect moment to strike. Soon, he felt it was the perfect time to strike. Shao started digging as fast as possible to where he believed Typh to be, but when Shao got close, an invisible barrier blocked his way and nearly broke his claws. Shao went around the shield and shot up, only to see Typh sitting in the barrier. That scoundrel used protect!
(Shao: MOVE FAILED (Protect) -8 energy)

Typh and Shao reached an impass, where neither pokemon made a move. Then, Typh's shield disintegrated! This was the perfect time to strike. Shao swiftly conjured a blue sphere in his hands, and shot it at Typh, which gave Typh no time to even run. Typh was shot back by the force of the aura sphere, but still got up, though being very weak.
(Typh: -11 Health Shao: -5 Energy)
<>Accuracy roll: not needed ¦ Crit roll: 16, with 1-6 being critical hit<>

Typh had had enough of this, and with his blaze ability in effect, Typh believed he could possibly knock that thing out with one fire blast. Typh gathered all the flames in his body, even stronger now, due to blaze, and shot a sphere of flame at Shao. The sphere quickly grew into the shape of a kanji . This quickly sped toward Shao, but Shao was faster, and quickly jumped out of the way. Typh was stunned. HOW COULD HE MISS NOW!? Sadly, that last fire blast cost Typh all of his energy, and Typh crumbled to the floor, knocked out.
(Typh: Move Failed (Miss) Typh is now exhausted)
<>Accuracy Roll: 96, with 1-85 being a hit<>

Cat333Pokémon

Typh
[Cyndaquil - M]
Health:17

Reuniclus

Shao
[Mienfoo] (F)
Energy: 81

Alright, Cat, post your next move

Last edited by btpoke; February 17, 2012 at 11:22:24 AM.
Old February 17, 2012, 10:02:20 AM
Administrator

Hm, looks like Cyndaquil is in a bit of pain. Time for something new!

Toxic ~ Aerial Ace
Old February 17, 2012, 11:13:34 AM
Charizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon View Post
Hm, looks like Cyndaquil is in a bit of pain. Time for something new!

Toxic ~ Aerial Ace

umm, Cat, your cyndaquil is out of energy
Old February 17, 2012, 11:22:01 AM
Administrator

Oops, I didn't notice that. >_> Sorry, I'm still new to this.

Rest ~ (can't use a second move)

Well, it seems I'm not the only person who has absolutely no idea what running out of energy does, judging by three refs giving me different advice.

Switch to Flo [Buizel] ~ Rain Dance

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; February 25, 2012 at 06:11:11 PM.
Old February 23, 2012, 05:34:32 PM
Charizard

reuniclus, you have A DAY to post your moves, or you will be disqualified.
Old February 23, 2012, 07:03:55 PM

Gah, I thought I already posted my moves for some reason >.<
Anyway, use Calm Mind and then follow up with Aura Sphere!

Moves: Calm Mind ~ Aura Sphere
Old February 25, 2012, 06:52:54 PM
Charizard

Cat333Pokémon

Typh
[Cyndaquil - M]
Switch to Flo ~ Rain Dance

Reuniclus

Shao
[Mienfoo] (F)
Energy: 81
Calm Mind ~ Aura Sphere

Typh's Trainer could see that Typh was exhausted, so he brought his pokemon back into the pokeball, shouted "Come out, Flo!", and threw a pokeball into the air that released an energetic buizel.

Flo
[Buizel] [F]
Ability: Swift Swim
(Typh: Switch to Flo)

While Typh was switching out, Shao took his chance to meditate in order to clear his mind. Shao sat cross-legged on the floor and became completely silent, deep in thought. It appeared as if the Mienfoo was glowing, radiating psychic energy. When Shao opened his eyes, the path to victory became clear to him. Too bad his trainer couldn't understand him to learn such a path.
(Shao: -4 Energy +1 SP. ATK & SP. DEF)

Flo gets brought out onto a field full of gelatin, to what? a weasel sitting on the ground? Oh well, time to make it rain! Flo formed a ball of water in between his paws, and threw it up into the air, and the sphere burst in mid air. Soon, clouds began to form over the area, covering the land in shadows. Shao felt a drop on the tip of his nose, and it began to rain.
(Flo: -7 energy RAIN for 5 turns)

Great, now Shao's fur is wet! That buizel is just another annoyance for Shao to take down. Shao was certain this wouldn't take long, so he put his paws together and formed a blue sphere in between them, similar to the sphere that caused the rain in the first place. This sphere grew until Shao could barely contain it, and Shao shot the aura sphere at Flo at an incredible speed. There was no way Flo could possibly dodge the sphere. The aura sphere hit Flo and shot him back, bouncing him on the jello, but Flo just got back up again.
(Shao: -6 energy Flo: -13 health)
<> Accuracy Roll: Always hits ¦ Crit roll: 8, with 1-6 being a critical hit<>

Cat333Pokémon

Flo
[Buizel] [F]
Health: 87
Energy: 93
Status: This is going to be interesting. Rain for 5 more turns

Reuniclus

Shao
[Mienfoo] (F)
Energy: 71
Status: They will all fall, one by one. +1 SP. ATK +1 SP. DEF

Reuniclus, your moves

Last edited by btpoke; February 25, 2012 at 06:55:32 PM.
Old February 27, 2012, 12:39:07 PM

Alright Shao, use Aura Sphere twice!

Moves: Aura Sphere ~ Aura Sphere
Old February 27, 2012, 02:02:07 PM
Administrator

Let's get out their, Flo!

Scald ~ Surf
Old February 29, 2012, 05:00:23 PM
Charizard

Cat333Pokémon

Flo
[Buizel] [F]
Health: 87
Energy: 93
Status: This is going to be interesting. Rain for 4 more turns
Scald ~ surf

Reuniclus

Shao
[Mienfoo] (F)
Status: They will all fall, one by one. +1 SP. ATK +1 SP. DEF
Aura Sphere x2

Flo was feeling nice and confident with all the rain around her. She decided now was the time to heat things up. Flo began to heat up the water that was stored inside her, and began to slide around on the jelly, which was very slippery when wet, to get close to Shao. When Flo was close enough, she released from her mouth a stream of boiling hot water that hit Shao the instant it left Flo's mouth. Shao quickly got out of the stream without getting burned, but the damage was done.
(Flo: -7 energy Shao: -13 health RAIN for 4 more turns)
<> Accuracy roll: 70, with 1-100 being a hit. ¦ Crit roll: 59, with 1-6 being a critical hit. ¦ Burn roll: 65, with 1-30 being a burn<>

Shao was starting to hate getting wet. That much was clear, but she hated even worse getting wet via extremely hot water. Since Flo was nice and close by, Shao quickly created an aura sphere and shot it at Flo before she could see it coming. Flo was knocked back and slid a few yards on the slippery gelatin, but soon got up, ready for more. That weasel just wouldn't quit.
<> Accuracy roll: always hits ¦ Crit roll: 18, with 1-6 being a critical hit<>

That retaliating hit was only to be expected once Flo got too close, but it hurt all the same. Even with the rain, Flo was getting beat. She'd have to use a stronger move in his arsenal, and she knew just the one. With that,Flow forced the water around her to flow towards her, and the rain slowly added to that water. Flo began to rise into the air as the mass of water began to grow larger and take the shape of a wave. Once the water grew to a point where Flo could barely control it any longer, she sent the giant wave of water at Shao.
Shao could barely see Flo above the wave, but that was just enough Shao needed to see to attack back right away. Shao formed an aura sphere between her paws as the wave almost got to her, and the sphere was shot towards the wave itself! The sphere seemed powerful enough to cut through the wave, but as the aura sphere did cut through the wave, it didn't really do much to stop the giant wave, as the rain simply added more to it.
The sphere did accomplish something, though. The aura sphere shot out from the wave and hit Flo just as the surf hit Shao, and they were both knocked back from the force of their attacks.
(Flo: -8 energy Rain for 3 more turns Shao: -15 health)
<> Accuracy Roll: 13, with 1-100 hitting ¦ Crit roll: 64 (hehe), with 1-6 being a critical hit<>
<> Accuracy Roll: always hits ¦ Crit roll: 98, with 1-6 being a critical hit<>

Cat333Pokémon

Flo
[Buizel] [F]
Health: 61
Energy: 78
Status: That was a nice trick. Too bad it didn't change anything. Rain for 3 more turns

Reuniclus

Shao
[Mienfoo] (F)
Health: 72
Energy: 59

I think I rather like how I played that out

anyway, cat, your moves next.

Last edited by btpoke; February 29, 2012 at 05:06:26 PM.
Old February 29, 2012, 08:23:41 PM
Administrator

Gotta spam 'em all!

Scald ~ Surf
Old March 6, 2012, 05:12:20 PM

I won't be subject to that sort of spam Shao, use U-Turn to heal yourself with your ability and switch into Deluge.

Moves: U-Turn ~ Send out Deluge

Deluge
[Mantine] (M)
Ability: Water Absorb
Old March 10, 2012, 08:15:52 AM
Charizard

Cat333Pokémon

Pokemon Available
OOO

Flo
[Buizel] [F]
Health: 61
Energy: 78
Status: That was a nice trick. Too bad it didn't change anything. Rain for 3 more turns
Scald ~ Surf

In Reserve

Typh
[Cyndaquil - M]

Reuniclus

Pokemon Available
XOO

Shao
[Mienfoo] (F)
Health: 72
Energy: 59
U-Turn ~ Send Out Deluge

Dang, that Weasel is tough. Shao is managing to beat her even with the rain. That was about to change, as Flo quickly shoots a stream of scalding hot water at her that got strengthened by the rain. Before Shao could do anything, she was hit full blast by horribly hot water. When the attack was over with, Shao was covered in burns. That must have hurt.
(Flo: -7 Energy Rain for 2 more turns Shao: -13 health Burned for 3 turns)
<>Accuracy Roll: 27, with 1-100 being a hit ¦ Crit roll: 17, with 1-6 being a critical. ¦ Burn Roll: 17 (wow, twice in a row), where 1-30 is a burn<>

That buizel had some nerve burning Shao like that. According to her calculations, the buizel was planning an even bigger attack. Shao was ready for this attack, but her trainer told her to use U-turn. Oh well. Shao followed her trainer's orders and ran on the jello at swift speeds hardly seen by the human eye toward Flo. Shao was seemingly surrounded by an aura of white energy as she hit Flo head on in an explosion that gave plenty of cover for Shao to make a sharp turn and head back to her trainer, her special ability healing her wounds (except for the burn)
(Flo: -7 Health Shao: +33 Health (regenerator) )
<>Accuracy Roll: 57 ( so many 7's O_o ), when 1-100 is a hit ¦ Crit Roll: 69 (hehe), where 1-6 is a critical hit<>

Shao's trainer then sends out a new pokemon he calls Deluge.

Deluge
[Mantine] (M)

As Reuniclus was doing this, Flo tried sending a giant wave of water toward the retreating Shao. Once Deluge came out, though, his skin seemed to absorb all the water around him, proving the attack useless.
(Flo: Move Failed due to Water Absorb Flo:-8 energy Rain for 1 more turn)

Cat333Pokémon

Flo
[Buizel] [F]
Health: 54
Status: GAH! wont you at least refrain from chickening out!? Rain for 1 more turn

In Reserve

Typh
[Cyndaquil - M]

Reuniclus

Deluge
[Mantine] (M)

In reserve

Shao
[Mienfoo] (F)
Health: 92
Energy: 54

I decided to keep track of the pokemon in reserve, as well.
Anyway, Reun's moves are next, given I didn't make any mistakes.
Old March 15, 2012, 03:55:18 AM
Charizard

reuniclus, you have 2 days to post your moves.
Old March 16, 2012, 05:28:51 AM

Alright Deluge, use Aqua Ring, and then go for a Wing Attack.

Moves: Aqua Ring ~ Wing Attack
Old March 16, 2012, 02:26:50 PM
Administrator

Hm, let's get sneaky~!

Echoed Voice ~ Echoed Voice
Old March 25, 2012, 04:52:57 AM
Charizard

I really have to do reffing more often. I've been too lazy
anyway, Back to the battle!!!!

In Reserve: Reuniclus
Mienfoo - HP:92 EN:54

In Reserve: Cat333Pokémon
Cyndaquil - HP:17 EN:0

Cat333Pokémon

Pokemon Available
OOO

Flo
[Buizel] [F]
Health: 54
Status: GAH! wont you at least refrain from chickening out!? Rain for 1 more turn
Echoed voice x2

Reuniclus

Pokemon Available
XOO

Deluge
[Mantine] (M)
Aqua Ring~Wing Attack

And we are back from that long commercial break, welcome back everybody! As things stand, both sides are pretty equal, with reuniclus down a pokemon and one of cat's pokemon severely weakened. Reuniclus, however, has just brought out a pokemon with a big advantage over cat's buizel, that pokemon being Mantine, with the water absorb ability, making it immune to any and all of buizel's water attacks. Let's see how things play out!

We start off the round with buizel uttering a low-pitched wail that reverberates off the jelly of the arena. The sound waves meet to hit deluge, but it seems as if Deluge can barely even feel the attack. Even when the attack is over, the voice can still be heard throughout the arena. Deluge brings out the next attack by creating a ring of water that revolves around him and heals him! It seems Deluge has used aqua ring to heal all the damage done by flo's attack. The battlers wait for their trainers to order the next attack as the rain covering the arena finally stops.
( Deluge: -4 health + 6 health -2 energy Flo: -5 energy RAIN stopped)
<>Echoed voice- Accuracy Roll: 47, with 1-100 hitting ¦ Crit Roll: 13, with 1-6 being a critical hit<>

Even though the rain is gone, Flo still apparently has the advantage of speed. Flo Starts of this next turn by issuing out another low wail. The echoed voice reverberates off of the gelatin of the arena once more. This time, however, the still-existing echo from the previous attack makes this echoed voice even stronger, sending a wave of sound at Deluge that hurts worse than the last one. Deluge's wings begin to glow, and he effortlessly pushes through the sound waves to hit Flo with a wing attack.
Even though Flo quit the echoed voice once Deluge hit her, the sounds continue to echo throughout the arena, this time stronger than before. Once the wing attack is done, Deluge's aqua ring comes back out and heals him of some damage from the attack.
( Deluge: -8 health + 6 health -1 energy Flo: -8 health -7 energy)
<>Echoed voice- Accuracy roll: 81, with 1-90 hitting ¦ Crit roll: 79, with 1-6 being a critical hit<>
<>Wing Attack- Accuracy roll: 68, with 1-100 hitting ¦ Crit roll: 20, with 1-6 being a critical hit<>

Flo is in a spot of trouble here. It seems Deluge is a bit too strong for this little buizel. We'll have to see what comes next to be certain, though. We'll be right back after this commercial break.

In Reserve: Reuniclus
Mienfoo - HP:100 EN:54

In Reserve: Cat333Pokémon
Cyndaquil - HP:17 EN:0

Cat333Pokémon

Pokemon Available
OOO

Flo
[Buizel] [F]
Health: 46
Energy: 66

Reuniclus

Pokemon Available
XOO

Deluge
[Mantine] (M)
Health: 98
Energy: 97

Ref notes:
- Due to repeated use of echoed voice, the second usage had its accuracy lowered by 10%
- Aqua ring is a healing move that heals the user by 6 health points at the end of each turn
- each turn, mienfoo's ability "regenerate" allows it to heal 10 hp for each turn it's not in battle.
Cat, your moves next. sorry for the long wait.

Last edited by btpoke; March 31, 2012 at 06:33:45 AM. Reason: correcting mienfoo's hp.
Old March 30, 2012, 05:19:31 PM
Administrator

Rest for a turn ~ Frustration
Old April 2, 2012, 05:16:28 AM

Now lets try some weird moves! Use Bullet Seed and then Whirlpool ^^

Moves: Bullet Seed ~ Whirlpool