Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat > Blogs

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 10, 2013, 12:40:16 PM
Zoroark

Default SE25's Blog About All and Everything

9/10/13
So yeah. I was sitting and eating pizza rolls and talking to my friend and an idea popped in my head. And now your reading this. Welcome to my blog. I'll try as hard as I can to post daily, but no promises. And I'm gonna be talking about whatever, I suppose. I may rant about my day or other problems, or I could get on a tangent about Sun Drop. The point is, I'm going to be random a lot. I hope you enjoy!

So I might as well start with today. It was really, really, REALLY boring. And only for the sheer fact that I had ISS. Only because I've been late for first period 3 times. Gah, I can't believe they complain about something like that! It's only the third week! My school is so stupid. Otherwise, high school has been a lot better than I expected. I should stop being so pessimistic all the time. Oh well, that's just who I am. I know, lame excuse. For people who may not know, or have never been in ISS, here's what you do: Nothing. Really, you sit in class all day and do work or nap. It's pointless. Well, I think I've wasted enough of your time. I hope you'll meet me back tomorrow. Bye!

Last edited by SuperEspeon25; September 10, 2013 at 06:04:32 PM.
Old September 10, 2013, 02:49:53 PM
Giratina

Your school's way more lenient than mine. 3 tardies equals and OUT OF SCHOOL suspension. Just being caught in a hall sweep whenever during the day will get you into ISS. The security this year has just been cranked up to 11, and for once that's not a good thing. I'm afraid to see what they did to ISS, they probably transformed it into a torture chamber... sitting listening to the worst modern pop jams while watching the fat administrator dude eat his Subway sandwich... nightmares...
Old September 10, 2013, 03:50:37 PM

My prior high school had a dumb late system. Three lates to any classes means your grade in that class goes down 1% permanently. There used to be detention, but then they replaced it with that stupid policy.
Old September 12, 2013, 01:47:30 PM
Zoroark

9/12/13
First off, I want to apologize for not posting yesterday. I had school stuff and errands. Lots of errands. When my dad says "do you want to run some errands with me?" it really means "lets go do boring errands for an hour and a half." But I can't do anything about that. So today and yesterday was alright I guess. It was reeeeally boring. We finally got into ancient Greece in History. I've always been interested in Greek and Egyptian mythology. Health was the same. I found out I'm behind on a bunch of work in algebra. We get iPads for the Math & Science classes. And I DON'T HAVE WIFI. It's so annoying to be expected to have money to piss away on another router. Today was uniform in ROTC. Everybody says they pity me for having to wear it. It's not nearly as bad as people think. I mean, yeah it gets hot in slacks, but it's manageable. The rest of the day was pretty much the same as any other. We had PE instead of Health (We switch every day. Pretty smart IMO) and it was cardio. I have nothing against running, but in the 90 degree sun, it sucks. As I was jogging, I tripped over my shoelace and slid along my elbow on the track. Needless to say I'm in raging pain. Well, at least tomorrow's Friday! Something to look forward to I suppose. I'm gonna run. I'll see how the weekend is to see when I can post again.

Last edited by SuperEspeon25; September 12, 2013 at 01:49:22 PM.
Old September 27, 2013, 02:04:29 PM
Zoroark

9/27/12
Ehehe, I've got some splaining to do.
So, to make it short, I was sick as a dog, GTA V locked me in my room, and I had work/school. Super sorry about not posting. My internet was being pissy for a while too, so you know how that goes.

BUT I"M BACK! So I can rant about anything I want again! So, today was a half(ish) day. I say ish cause I had to stay after till 3:30 anyways, setting up for our school's drill meet (which I'm helping with of course) and eating pizza with a bunch of band kids. I know mostly everybody in our band, so I always go down to hang out with them. I play the desk drum. It's fun for annoying the crap out of people. Anyways, 4 50 minute classes is awesome. Time FLYS by, and then a pep rally afterwards, pretty good day. Let me say, for the record; High School Pep Rally>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Middle School Pep Rally. Probably cause I don't hate my school, but still, they're SO much better. And idk even why. Oh well, I want to talk about why I cant wait for October 1st: GTA ONLINE! Anybody who's reading this with GTA V (I own a 360 btw), I cant wait to blow each other up. I've played a good 10-15 hours already (not impressive, but I've had stuff to do unfortunately) and I love this game. I'll post my full review in the GTA V thread. And for something completely random to say:
I wish I had a giraffe. And more cake
So, bye. (I hate when I have nothing else to say >.<)
Old October 3, 2013, 02:55:50 PM
Zoroark

10/3/2013

Well life has kinda screwed me over for the past couple days. The day GTA Online comes out, I'm busy all day, I'm apparently failing math (cause of the no WiFi thing), now GTA Online is messed up, MOAR family problems, and it goes on and on. And water; Y U NO BOIL FASTER, I'M HUNGRY! At least, it gives me an excuse to get on our computer. It's not all bad news. We got our new router, and hopefully somebody from cable will come over and set it up. I wish I knew how so I can get WIFI. I probably wont have much free time over the weekend unfortunately, lots to do for school. Well, at least tomorrow's Friday!

Last edited by SuperEspeon25; October 3, 2013 at 05:27:35 PM.
Old October 14, 2013, 04:34:16 PM
Zoroark

10/14/13

Well, after sorting out a LOT of problems, I'm (for the meantime) back. This was a nice weekend, I went and saw family and relaxed. Got a nice new Balisong I've been messing with. Mainly trying to get rollovers without cutting my leg by mistake (not kidding). I've had mountains of homework to do, and I've been sleeping at home after school a lot more than usually. I can't explain why I'm so tired around 4. So, everybody has X or Y (or both). I personally don't want a 3DS so unless I ever want one, I'll be playing my friends. From what I've been reading, it's really good. Apparently, you get exp. for catching wild Pokemon now. And you can deny trainer battles. It took 5 generations. I'm so proud of Pokemon! I don't know if these are true though (well, it's only denying battles), but wow they're great features. I hope everybody remembers food.
Old October 14, 2013, 06:35:34 PM
Giratina

The EXP for catching thing is true (I think I cried tears of joy when that happened) and they transformed the EXP Share back into an EXP All. But denying trainer battles? I never got the chance to do that. I'm... not too sure about that one.
Old November 9, 2013, 02:06:16 PM
Zoroark

11/9/13

Oh hey look Im not dead.
Yeah, so I want to give a HUGE apology for not being very active. Ive been working hard in school and in Martial Arts, and sleeping a lot more often because of stress, but Im on a clean slate now. So Im gonna try as hard as I can to post here more often. Ive missed it.

So today was kick-a**. My dad did a lot of vocies a long time ago, and got invited as a guest of honnor to the first Monitacon in Jacksonville, NC. It was super fun. I always feel at home at cons and such. I picked up some stuff too. I got some TF2 pins (Spy, Sniper, and Scout) as well as a Scout t-shirt, an Ellis L4D2 pin. Best of all, I got an ESPEON PLUSHIE!!!1 Its so soft and adorable. The con itself was a blast. Lots of cool shops, great cosplays, and tournements. I played in the brawl tourny and I didnt do that bad. Didnt win. I lost before the semi-finals. Go Lucas! Such a great day.
Old November 25, 2013, 08:47:13 PM
Zoroark

Almost the day of eating lots of turkey

Welp, Im just doing a fine and dandy job of updating here arent I? Oh well.

Anyways, lets talk about Math (shudders go through everybody), and more specificly, Algebra. Now I understand most of this and dont have trouble with it, but here's the kicker. When. The. Hell. Will. I. Use. HALF OF THIS S*** IM LEARNING?!?!?! Seriously, I know that some professions use this factoring polynomial, blah blah blahs, but why is it sooooooooo uselesssss. If I havent expressed Im whining worse than Rarity, well my bad. And this goes with out mentioning that my teacher is a huge b****. And its selectively towards me. Not anyone else. And she knows I hate her. And my dad does too. Thank God this semester is almost done.

Everything else is well. Hopefully gonna go see Catching Fire on Wendsday. And uhh.... I has money to buy games for Christmas. And Im getting a laptop. Yay!
Old December 10, 2013, 02:32:16 PM
Zoroark

12/10/13

Well I have something to talk about. Finally!

So, Friday was boring. I marched in the local parade. It sucked. 30mins of marching down the street sucked. And it made me tired somehow. And Sunday we had our anime convention. Always a blast. Thankfully, I was able to for my friends' Hetallia panel. Super fun. And I got my laptop today! It's an HP something or other. Its a damn fine laptop though. Came with Windows 8, which I cant say Im thrilled about. Still, Its awesome. Happy Holidays everyone!
Old January 21, 2014, 06:41:28 PM
Zoroark

1/21/14

Oh dear lord I haven't posted in a month. Be mad if you want.

ALRIGHTY! I'm alive! I haven't been on much, because I've been super busy. So, I mat as well tell everyone is going on.

Well, firstly, school/exams. That is the biggest thing. Exams are all done, and they weren't too bad. Except math, because eff math. Also, I got my black belt! Hard work and 3 years of training got me there, and I'm darn proud of it. Those 2 pretty much kept me far away from doing much.

Christmas stuff. Christmas was nice and small this year, the biggest thing being my new laptop! Also clothes (an old standard), couple of games, and 2 weeks away from school. New Year. It's 2014. Woo.

In more recent news, I just caught my first shiny! An Onix, in Fire Red. Almost killed it grinding. Thank God I looked at my screen. Welp, about all for now. I'm gonna try to post more often, since this semester wont be as crazy as the first was.

Last edited by SuperEspeon25; January 21, 2014 at 06:47:46 PM.
Old February 14, 2014, 01:07:50 PM
Zoroark

2/14/13

I love how I say I'm gonna post more often then my laptop takes a dump on me. *sigh* That's the price I pay for having Window 8

So yeah, Windows problems. And I know nothing of Windows 8. That means I'm gonna have to pay moneys to have someone fix it. Or hopefully my uncle who's moving back soon can help, since he knows everything about electronics in general. And I've only had the damn thing 4 months. Oh well. Again, WINDOWS 8!

That aside, life ain't bad. I like my classes this semester, I'm doing well (a first), and nothing too bad has happened. Except tomorrow night is Military Ball, which is required and something I don't want to go to. It's not the fact I have to dance, or that I'm going by myself, I just don't wanna waste my Saturday (and I'm not kidding, it's from 4-11. PM of course) doing something I don't care about. *sigh* there's no dodging this one.

Speaking of wasting days, the South really freaks out when ice and cold rain is here. I had a whole week a few weeks ago, and had 2 days off. That means I have MOTHERF****** SATURDAY SCHOOL NEXT WEEKEND and A SHORTENED SPRING BREAK. Ugh. Please wish me luck for this upcoming crap...
Old February 24, 2014, 12:26:42 PM
Zoroark

2/24/14

Stuff. That is all.

Whatever. I don't have much to say but I wanted to post something. I have family in town, so it's nice to see them. Gramma's a bit sick, but she's recovering well. Making up school work from Thursday and Friday. And eating Cheetos while watching Awesome Games Done Quick 2013 stuff. If you haven't heard of it, it's a marathon of speedruns to raise money for the Prevent Cancer Foundation. It's a nice thing they do.

More to come whenever.
Old March 18, 2014, 01:14:35 PM
Zoroark

3/18/14

So I haven't had anything to talk about but now I do. I can't say I didn't expect that, my life is pretty boring

So, school is great annoying-er than ever. Apparently, they're going to start recording a MOTHERF***** TV SERIES IN MY SCHOOL. As if getting around every hallway wasn't bad enough, there's a whole bunch of equipment in the way now. I'm practically getting sandwiched in between to people trying to get to my damn classes! It's so stupid! I have now clue why they want to film here. My little city is a pretty popular place for filming stuff (anyone watch Sleepy Hollow? I've seen the set for it, uncle works there) unless they want a bunch of a**holes and stoners on set. *sigh* Classes are ok, I guess. I tell ya, I hate people more than ever right now. I want to complain, but I'm feeling lazy to type the whole thing, so I'll try and make it quick

A kid in my Engrish class is annoying as hell. And it's the type that I can't explain well enough, you'd just have to meet him. For a brief summery, we started (me and a friend arguing with him) if martial arts is a sport or not (and he plays lacrosse, which is, and skates, which I don't consider), saying how it "doesn't help for anything, looks gay, and is completely useless for life". Direct quotes btw. And about music. Now I'm not picky, I listen to almost everything and don't care what you listen to (unless of course I have to hear it, then I might educate people on the wonders of headphones), but all I hear when I don't have my headphones on me is s***y "Lil' Wayne", I'd much rather not have ears. And what bugs me the most, since of course he's an A-Hole, and plays a sport at school, thinks everyone likes the, erhm, "music" (and I use that term loosely when talking about Lil' Wayne) and plays it on full blast. ME and my friend, same aforementioned friend, much rather hear electronic or Starbomb. And this kid is as defensive as a titanium wall when it comes to saying music must have 1: words and 2: a "good" artist. Ugh. Also there's a kid in my platoon in ROTC who is a pain, but not as bad. When it come to classes, the only class I take seriously is ROTC, and this kid is on the end of the spectrum with that. He doesn't listen, follow directions, obeys commands, CAN'T STFU AT ATTENTION, and I hate it. And I'm me. I hate listening to people and paying attention, but I do. And what bugs me the most is that he is still in ROTC, wants to do it, and is getting promoted in ranks. It's not my judgement call, but I don't think he deserves it. I hope one day I'll have authority over the NS1 (or the first year class) cadets and punish those who don't listen. I AM a higher rank then him, but he LIKES our PT punishments, so I won't give him that satisfaction.

One more thing, I couldn't keep concentrated at ALL today. I kept thinking about my friend, who I haven't been able to speak to in a long time. After school, I sent her a Kik, and am now fairly certain she has a new phone, or something befell her Kik (or please God not, but her). Please just wish me luck through the rest of this time period. Until then, farewell.
Old April 7, 2014, 05:33:42 AM
Zoroark

4/7/14

"I am the unicorn wizard" -Danny Sexbang

So, nothing has gone on to talk about, but some small thing has, and I'm bored in English, so why not?

So last weekend, not yesterday, I got a total of like 3 hours of sleep. "One more game" will be on my tombstone, I swear. Dammit Tyler, I need sleep. But all isn't in vain, cause I met some cool people cause he kept me up for 2 days straight. I literally have nothing to say. I'm siting with my "special" friend. Not special as in mentally challenged, special in the stoner kind of way. I hate being done and having nothing to do. I don't have any headphones, or anything to DO. Halp. I'm bored and needed to update. *sigh* I hate English. I love my teacher and I have friends but English is a boring topic for me. Unless I can write a story, I can't do Engrish.

Well, I guess I have something to talk about. I'm having a slight really big problem right now. I started talking to my cousin's friend. We're good friends. She likes me. Like, A LOT. Idk what to do. Please help. Wish me luck through ANOTHER problem.

Quick edit: 2 pages! I did a thing!

Last edited by SuperEspeon25; April 7, 2014 at 05:34:14 AM.
Old April 24, 2014, 07:52:24 AM
Zoroark

4/24/14

Firstly I'd like to say im typing on an iPad, so this is a major PIA. Secondly, I'd like to say im so lazy. Ive been meaing to talk since Easter. I missed my praise it and blaze it joke!

Oh well. So stuff has happened. Easter sucked. Not because its a religious holiday, because I was STILL sick from spring break. I was laying on the couch watching Howl's Moving Castle with my family. I didn't sleep well the previous night. And at like 5:30 in the ams, I got a text from my friend's mom. She had hung herself. Im still so distraught about this. I cant stand the thought.

The rest of this week has sucked aswell. Monday was SO slow. Tuesday I discovered im failing my honors class. And yesterday wasnt that bad. However, we had our PT day. My sugars were running high. So while doing stadium runs, I almost passed out. That's the first time thats happened at all this year. Ive also had 0 free time this week. Ive had something after school every day. Today's my only free day, and my aunt is picking me up. Oh boy. At least theyre family I like to see. Say a prayer for me, If your religous. Bye guise.
Old May 8, 2014, 12:45:38 PM
Zoroark

5/8/14

Hey I have something to say. Yeah!

So I was gonna update around Tuesday-ish, and I never did. Then I was gonna do it in Engrish, but my iPad hates me, and died. Oh boy. I actually have stuff to talk about.

So big stuff first, the announcement of a great new game, I cant wait for! That's right: CALL OF DUTY ADVANCED WARFARE *quits life*. No, f*** CoD, I'm talking about OMEGA RUBY! The only hashtag I'll ever use is #omegarubyhype. Oh GOD I can't wait for this! This was the final deciding factor of me buying a 3ds. Well, besides something a saw a while ago, box art for something called "The Mother Trilogy". If THAT'S true then I'm gonna die. I've been wanting one for some time now, and my buddy said he'll sell me his if he buys a 3ds XL. I may take his offer, he gave me a good price of $150 (and this already has other eshop games on it mind you). However, I think (and have heard from friends) an XL would be a better deal. Besides, I'd rather get it new so I can set up my whatevers on it. And his R button is a little faulty. I really appreciate his offer though. Finally, I can play New Leaf and Y. And I know it's my money I'm spending here, but I've still gotta ask my dad. If I do well on my final report card (and I have a 40% in a class btw), I'm gonna ask. It's my saving money, around $220. I think that'll cover a new 3ds, and maybe hopefully some game. If not I'll [S]steal[S] I MEAN BARROW WITHOUT ASKING his MGS3. I'm kidding, he doesn't ever play it.

So about life, it's not terrible. I mean, yeah I have like 4 people who wanna jump me and punch me in the face, but they won't. They've had ample opportunity to do so. Besides, if they REALLY need friends with them to kick my a$$, I have PLENTY of friends who always have my back. And my platoon of ~150 kids. And in ROTC, we're a family. So once you attack one of us, you've attacked all of us . And about that 40% in a class, it's because of 2 things: A bad test grade, and stuff I thought I turned in but never did. I have that problem, bad memory. Oh well, I never said I was a genius.

One last thing; Console Terraria! It got updated to 1.2! Yay! But not yay, because all of my stuff got COMPLETELY turned into stacks of 732 keen Iron Pickaxes. GAH! I'm so mad >.< It's sooooooooo buggy. Like oh my god, I'm pretty sure Big Rigs Off The Road Racing is less buggy, and if you've seen this *clears throat* "game" you know what I'm saying. So I started over. The worst bugs ever right now. Some of which being: Jungles don't spawn spore (which I need for A Blade Of Grass, needed to make the Night's Edge, the best pre-hardmode sword), the Corruption Shadow Orbs not dropping loot, all but 2 types of the new 1.2 wings not working (I can fly forever with FAIRY WINGS! WOO!) and older words getting, literally, CHOPPED IN HALF. I'm super serious about this. My older world has a PILLAR OF RANDOM BLOCKS extending through the whole map in a small area. My home is GONE! But the funniest, a new NPC (Party Girl, based of of Ms. Pinkamena herself) sells the wrong items. She sells the Cyborgs stuff (being rockets and rocket-based weaponry). It's hilarious. Pinkie is selling my Rockets! Best glitch ever! I hope they fix it, even if they don't upgrade to where PC is (1.2.3) for sometime, PLEASE fix it.

One last thing, has anyone seen the video of that girl getting hit with a shovel? As wrong as it is, I can't help but bust out laughing when I see it. Maybe I'm just a sadistic person. Oh well.

Did you really read this whole post? You deserve something special! So have a cookie! *I hand you a virtual cookie* I baked them myself, so don't break your teeth. I'm kidding, they're ok to eat. Have a nice day!
Old May 21, 2014, 01:13:45 PM
Zoroark

5/21/14

I love being sick.
Yeah I haven't done anything this week because I've been super sick. I'm probably going back to school tomorrow. But for now, Fallout 3 marathon! Except that I've been lying around on my bed watching Youtube all day.

So as of typing this, I made hotdogs, and took a huge bite out of a moldy bun. Heh, that's gonna help me get better. Just as long as I don't die.

Also, I cleared my flash drive finally! It's no longer an Ubuntu installer (don't ask) and is installing TF2. Now I can play it without my laptop. Yeah that's all. Bye!
Old June 21, 2014, 11:04:44 AM
Zoroark

6/21/14

HOLY JESUS I'M TYPING SOMETHING ON A THING?
So, yeah. I haven't been to active mainly for one reason: The End of School. Which wasn't so bad to be honest. Passed all my classes, thank god. This mean I don't have to take a science class because I took Bio already. Honors Bio actually, which was a bit difficult.

Another thing (and the only thing I can mention that is of news) I have my laptop back! So if I DO anything this summer, I can post about it. But it is summer, so nothing exciting will probably happen. Hope everyone's enjoying summer! Ciao!
Old June 30, 2014, 02:37:46 PM
Zoroark

6/30/14

*******it my internet hates me right now ;-;

So yeah. I'm visiting family, and working for them, and I'm really happy to see them, and make some money. The ONLY issue I have, is the internet is ehhhh. It works, but if I download anything AT ALL (and this may just be my computer, since it does this at home) everything dies. I tried to watch a Dodger stream, and was downloading Scribblenauts Unlimited again, and C
Twitch HATED ME! I'm super sad. I'm posting this immediately after tweeting something about it (oh yeah I made a Twitter. Why not?) and got to see 10 minutes of it. ;-;

Otherwise, everything is peachy. Summer is here, and I'm enjoying playing excessive amounts of World of Warcraft. After I buy some keys, I'm gonna renew my subscription to a mindless game to make Blizzard even more money!
Old July 17, 2014, 08:48:59 AM
Zoroark

7/17/14

Oh yeah I have a blog. Woops

Yeah I haven't been doing anything at all. Including posting. To anything. But in my defense I have NO sleep schedule right now. It's pretty much stay up all night, sleep most of the day. Yay summer.

Yeah so in more recent news, TF2 hates me. I haven't had a good game in ever. I stopped playing to play Starbound (which is being shared between me and my beautiful friend on Steam. The one good thing Family Sharing does: Save me money!) and came back today. I have no clue what aim is, can't have fun, or play against people with 100x my skill level, on an incompetently stupid team of gibus/pyrovision goggle F2P's. Ok, we were all F2P at one time, and wore our Gibuses proudly, but still. It's blatantly obvious that we didn't know properly what to do as whatever class. It's evolved. W+M1 pyros with the Phlog, Machina/Danger Shield Snipers, Force-A-Nature scoots, it's so bad. And then a new player joins, a Scout with 2 Unusuals, Hale's Own everything, and a UGC Platinum Badge. Yeah, this has been the last couple hours. I don't get legitimately mad at games (Not anymore anyways), I get flustered, but never angry. Oh my god. I ACTUALLY got angry because of stupid teammates. There's a difference between New Players and stereotypical F2P Gibus players. Main reason being new players are new, and don't really know what's going on. Stereotypical F2P's KNOW WHAT TO DO, AND KNOW BASIC CLASS RESPONSIBILITIES, AND SKILLS, BUT DECIDE "NAH,I DON'T NEED TO HELP MY TEAM, NOT PLAY SNIPER WHEN WE ALREADY HAVE 4, ETC. This is the SINGLE REASON I'd rather play TF2 Center lobbies, and get destroyed by competitive players again and again. And this is coming from somebody who WANTS to play competitive UGC (Scout or Pyro), and still enjoys d***ing around as a YER/CnD spy and do nothing. I'm sorry, I needed to rant

So, Starbound. I mentioned it briefly, and here's my personal opinion on it. It's cool. Really, it's so creative for a genre of games that's being pumped out these days. Every alien monster is completely random, the environments are beautiful, and it's fun. It's similar to Terraria, but there's space. And moons. You can visit the moon. Seriously, for $15, it's an early access game I actually enjoy playing, and recommend to anyone who likes Terraria, and likes space.

Welp, I've wasted your time enough today. I'm gonna go sit and watch old speedruns all day. Bai~!
Old July 19, 2014, 06:58:59 AM
Zoroark

7/19/14

First off, Im typing on a phone, so spelling mistakes might occur.

Ok, well internet is down. So my life is down. I havent a clue whats wrong with it. It just died. So, yay. I forgot there was a time in which I didnt use a computer 24/7.

Although Steam is inaccessable, I have something to rant about. So yeterday I posted a listing for sokething I was selling. Someone asked, and because my SteamGuard was deactiviated briefly, I cant trade. So I told them Id hold onto it for them. While I was eating, someone else asked. Apparently, they REALLY wanted it. They sent multiple messages, and (they said) joined my setver. After not responding cause I was eating, they posted a comment on my profile (which I have deleted, because of imcompetence).

I quote (roughy): -rep. To call this person an awful trader is an understatment. Not only did I send multiple messages, but I also joined the server he was on and continued to ask him where he (I this is f***ing hilarious to me) danced around and ignored me. Do not waste your time with this person.

Ok, first off. My good dear friend is a mod on the server (Neonheights trade server #1), and he told me this person NEVER JOINED. Secondly, if I was afk, how can I be "dancing around?" And THE THNG THAT BOTHERS ME THE MOST is I POSTED A COMMENT ON MY OWN PROFILE, WHERE HE HAD TO GO TO TYPE THIS, THAT SAID I HAD ALREADY SOLD IT. This is why im so mad. If you are TOO IMCOMPETNATLY STUPID TO READ SOMETHING BEFORE YOU POST, DONT. I couldnt care less if he -reps me. His comment has been removed, and he blocked me. I tried to message hime and tell him what was going on. I shouldve screenshoted it. If I ever find his profile again, im blocking him, and doing everything to rsduce his rep to nothing. Oh, and he's a scammer. Ha

Id link this gits's profile, but I cant remember his Steam name. Just, please people of VR, dont be stupid if you want to say something regarding someone or something. Again, sorry for any spelling errors, I just had to type this.
Old July 24, 2014, 02:40:18 PM
Zoroark

7/24/14

So this is a post regarding World of Warcraft, if you don't play Wow 1: Good job! You didn't buy into Blizzard's evil ways and 2: Skip this

This is just gonna be a short rant on the Hunter changes in Warlords of Draenor, the upcoming expansion. So Blizzard can make even more money! I'm gonna get hunted by Blizz fanboys now.

So, here's a link, and I THINK I can post it without breaking a rule, to the Hunter changes, on WoWHead, an excellent site IMO. If for some reason you want to read them, cause I don't wanna list EVERY single one of them. So, here ya go!

http://www.wowhead.com/guide=2291/wa...alents-removed

Yeah, wall of text to read, but the main things. Firstly to note, I don't PVP or Raid at all anymore. So this is affecting me for PVE. And I main Survival Hunter, so I may talk about Beast Master (BM) or Marksmanship (MM) a little

TALENTS

So, these aren't too bad. Lynx Rush is removed. Whatever. It wasn't to spectacular anyways. A new level 100 talent called Focusing Shot was added, and it's pretty sick. Deals 100% weapon damage, while generating 50 focus. It replaces Steady and Cobra shots. For MM it triggers Steady Focus. This is good, dealing 'normal' damage and generating Focus. A lot of it. Survival and MM get a new talent called Lone Wolf, that is quite interesting. If you don't have an active pet, all damage is increased by 30% and you can activate 1 of 6 effects for your party and raid. This completely changes how rotations will work, to have or not to have a pet. It's the question.

GLYPHS

Ok, not too much here either. Glyph of Aspect of the Cheetah: Your Aspect of the Cheetah doesn't cause you to become dazed if your hit while it's active, it just gets cancelled. Glyph of Liberation: When you Disengage you're healed for 4% of you max health. This is something. That's pretty nice, being able to jump out while also healing some of your health. Improved Multi-Shot: Multi-Shot costs 5 less Focus and deals 20% more damage. For new Glyphs; Glyph of Play Dead: Your pet plays dead when you feign death. Glyph of Quick Revival: Your Revive Pet is instant but costs 80 Focus. And Glyph of Snake Trap: Ice Trap is replaced with Snake Trap. Venomous snakes are released that poison nearby enemies with Crippling Poison that reduces move speed by half for 12 seconds. I like this as well, considering Ice Trap isn't too helpful. Depends, of course, on you own play style

SPECS

So, here's where the most change happened. Spec/specializations. Of course, I main Survival, so MM or BM won't effect me too much. So removed spec abilities. LOCK & LOAD WAS REMOVED ALTOGETHER. This is HUGE in rotation. They completely removed it, and merged it with Black Arrow. Serpent Spread was removed, but it doesn't matter too much. Arcane Shot/ Multi-Shot now cause Serpent Sting on there own. Also Serpent Sting is changed MAJORLY. Viper Venom is also gone, since Serpent Sting is changed. Changed Specs. Oh boy, here we go. Ok Arcane Shot only deals 95% weapon damage, Black Arrow is changed so that when it multistrikes, you gain a stack of Lock and Load, which causes the next Explosive Shot to trigger no cool down. Cobra Shot deals 35% weapon damage as Nature damage, and generates 14 Focus. It no longer increases Serpent Sting duration. Explosive Shot only costs 15 focus. SERPENT STING HERE WE GO! Targets hit by your Multi-Shot or Arcane Shot are afflicted by Serpent Sting dealing (insert Attack Power number) Nature damage over 15 seconds. This is so major. Serpent Sting is no a passive, no longer its OWN SHOT. I don't really agree with this. I can see why, but I still changes DPS rotation. Ughhh.

CLASS ABILITIES

So, Aspect of the Hawk, Hunter's Mark, Scatter Shot, Scare Beast, Serpent Sting, and Widow Venom are all GONE. Scatter Shot is not missed, I never found use for it. Hunter's Mark will be missed, it could be useful. Widow Venom was AMAZING in PVP. And the big of Aspect of the Hawk. It was overused, and now it's gone. I don't see why, but oh well. It was really OU. Also, SURVIVAL NO LONGER HAS KILL SHOT! MM NO LONGER HAS ARCANE SHOT. THIS IS REALLY BIG TOO, IT COMPLETLEY CHANGES DPS ROTATION. I know that's been said a lot, but this is the biggest one. Blizzard is trying to make MM more useful, and they certainly did.

The final category I'm going to cover: CHANGED CROWD CONTROL

So, Class CC is almost 100% gone. It sucks. But Hunter took a lot of hits. Hunter pets have no CC abilities anymore. Bye bye. Also, Concussive Barrage, Scatter Shot, Silencing Shot, and Widow Venom are all gone. Traps also can't be disarmed. Well, no more CC for Hunter except for Multi-Shot.

So, if you really read all of this, I'm both surprised and proud. If you understood it, wow. And I know this is atypical for me, but I really needed to rant. And if I got you curious, check out the link for better and more detailed changes. You deserve some cake. But I don't have any. I'm sorry, I'll get some and bring it in for you. Have a great day!

Last edited by SuperEspeon25; July 24, 2014 at 02:40:41 PM.
Old July 29, 2014, 03:27:37 PM
Zoroark

7/29/14

Well, the last month of summer. Darn, It's gone by fast. Oh well, I blew it doing nothing but playing video games all night and sleeping all day. I swear I'm nocturnal over the summer.

So, firstly, for anyone who knows who Ken Ashcorp is, you're awesome, and have a good taste for music. He's back! He released a new song! And it's awesome like his other stuff is. It's totally NSFW, for a fair warning. It's called "In The Zone" and I love it. Go check it out on his YouTube channel.

So, the ending of summer. So sad, so very sad. I hope someone knows where that's from. I have too many self-references. Oh well, I'll take the weird looks when I'm laughing at something only I understand. School starts again (for me) on the 26th. And Dad's talking to the school board AGAIN to get me into the SAME SCHOOL I WENT TO this past year. I'm considered out of district of my school, and I didn't want to go to the High School I would've gone to for 2 reasons. 1:I didn't want to have no friends again, and 2: I don't want to bring a knife everyday. I'm not joking when I say this, this school is in Downtown of my city, and it's not that great of a place. People insist, "oh it's not a bad school! Oh it's safe!" Yeah bullf**k. Unless you're in the Lyceum (I have not effing clue how to spell it, I'm sorry. Thanks spellcheck, this may be it. I honestly am bad enough at spelling, I have no clue), which is one of the, "Smart People" program. Ok, I'm generally smart, but I'm not THAT smart (Like Dad thinks I am). So I wouldn't do well. And otherwise, I'd be on my own. (For the record here, I'm not bragging or boasting here, I'm stating facts) I know I can defend myself if I need to, but I don't like the thought of it being a daily thing. And I almost guarantee it would be. So, were talking to the school board again. They'll hopefully say yes again. And the stupid thing is I'm like a block out of district. I REALLY hope (for multiple reasons) my Gramma will stay in Florida, so we can move.

Lastly, my laptop. I spent a good hour with my friend's help updating it. Driver updates. I hate HP. Stop making it difficult, it should be click a thing, download a thing, BOOM DONE. It wasn't. I don't claim to be a technology genius, and believe me I'd love to be, but that was overly stupid. Now, my beautiful friend, thankfully, is the smart one. And for him, it's not a big deal. If it stumps him, I only have my Uncle, who can literally fix like anything, to help. We figured it, and oh my GOD everything runs better. Skyrim runs like 60+ FPS. For some, that's whatever. For my laptop (1.4GHZ, 4 gigs of RAM, Dual Core. Not speced at all.) That's beautiful for a game like Skyrim.

I've typed enough. I seriously wish people could see the amount of red lines that appear under words. It's astounding. Whatever, I'm not a genius. Bye everyone!
Old August 4, 2014, 05:29:41 PM
Zoroark

8/4/14?

I think that's the date

So some s**t hit the fan today. It's not that good.

So, if you didn't know, I study Korean Tae-Kwon-Do. For around 4 years now, I've studied. I got my black belt in January. That was the proudest moment of my life (so far). But for some time, I realty wanted to stop. It's difficult (for me, at least) to balance between it, school, ROTC, and a social life.

Today an incident happened I'd rather not discuss. So I was super pissed. I told my dad I want to quit. Instead of being understanding or surprised, he was disappointed and pissy. It wasn't a fun ride home. It to be honest, felt like a load off of my back. And I am legitimately happy right now. It's something I've wanted to do for some time. But that wasn't fun.

I'm going to a friend's tomorrow, so I'll get away for a couple days. I need to clear my head. This is just something I found blog post worthy. Have a nice day everyone.
Old August 12, 2014, 07:44:05 AM
Zoroark

8//12/14

Super quick update. Laptop screen is shot to hell. Thanks a**hole dogs. This is why I cant stand tiny dogs. I can only use my laptop is I hook it up with an HDMI cable, or find the money to fix it. There goes playing UGC this season

Remember I said something about going to another school? It almost happened. They ALWAYS spell my last name wrong. The only thing I'll say about it (privacy) is i have an apostrophe (') in my name. Think I spelled it wrong. Im also typing on my phone. Its fun.

Finally, RIP ROBIN WILLAIMS. MAY YOUR BEAUTIFUL SOUL REST IN PEACE FOR ALL ETERNITY. I loved him, and he's gone ;(

Stay beautiful everyone
Old September 10, 2014, 10:13:38 AM
Zoroark

9/10/14

I've literally been meaning to post for like 3 weeks. Oops. Laziness has won once again.

So, school started about 3 weeks ago, and mainly why I didn't post is because once again, my laptop is broken. I swear to God I have the worst luck ever with electronics. It's the stupidest thing you've ever heard. So pretty much, my Grandpa got elbow surgery so I stayed with them for about half my summer. The have Yorkies (spelling is hard guise, gimme a break). One of them took a fondness to my laptop's travel bag as something to lay on. So one day, she got tangled with my charging cable. She's also timid as hell, this is important for this next part. I had a bottle of God-Sent Dr. Pepper, and it fell of the little table above her. It fell next to her. She bolted away, cable tangled around her little feets, and tugged it out of my lap. It cracked the screen REAL bad. But it was A-Ok, I just had to turn of touchscreen (cause I use it anyways). About 3 weeks before school started, It permanently whitescreened. From what I've figured out by looking up my laptop on the interwebs, the video connector (or whatever it's called, I can't remember) probably discontented. Yay. More money I don't have I have to spend. If I COULD DRIVE, I'd get a job. Cookout, I really tasty burger joint, opened another restaurant, and they're hiring. Being poor sucks.

So, school. Will I ***** about it? Probably not this semester. I got piss-easy classes this semester. ROTC, Culinary Arts, Civics, SciVis. All easy. Latin was apparently full, so I got Culinary as my backup. And it's not bad. I mean, It's like 90% annoying stuck up- I'll stop. Point is, I have no friends in there. But it's interesting. Best part is, I can get a ServSafe certificate. That'll help with getting a job.

So, as accustomed to going back is getting sick. Guess who's sick 3 weeks in? Yeah, I am. Oh well, Chicken Noddle Soup, OJ, and Fallout 3 will cure it all!
Old October 8, 2014, 08:33:17 PM
Zoroark

A long time after I last posted, 10/9/14

Wow it's been too long. Well, nothing has happened until recent, so lets begin shall we?

So, school is going ok. My grades are, lacking to say the least. I was sick for like a week, and missed work I didn't know about, because I was never told about it. That pisses me off really bad. My classes are really boring. Culinary is the worst. Civics is pretty much free period most days. We don't do much. SciVis is still awesome. Were learning Photoshop (something I should know already). And ROTC is ROTC. I hate people, and want them to leave. Same old stuff.

Lately our sword team has had a few events we've done. That sounds weird. We've had events we've done. I mean, what else would we have done? Seen them and be like "nah lets not do that." I love my sword team. Everyone has great taste in Electronica, are video game/anime nerds, and aren't stuck up dbags. I almost fully typed it out. I gotta remember to censor myself. I haven't had to lately. One of the more namely events was our Homecoming Dance. AND OH MAN, when I say I wanted to stab everyone around me, or myself, I'm 1000% serious. It's too many people, in fancy clothes, with s***y music playing. Have you heard Anaconda yet? CAUSE I HAVE. I was there for 2 hours, only about an hour of that type was spent at the actual dance (we got there early, we were told 7, it was 8). The funniest thing; all the food was candy. Yes, my diabetes will thank you for that planning committee. Bruh, come on. If there were actual food, maybe MAYBE I'd stay for a while and talk with my friends who were dragged into this mess.We got in for free. I feel bad for everyone. It was $7 during our spirit week (which was really fun actually, I dyed my hair pink for Breast Cancer Day because I own no pink clothing) and $10 at the door. It (IMO) isn't worth it. Thank God that's done

Speaking of saying "oh my god", some super religious girl in my Culinary class got on me about saying it, the only reason is because I'm an atheist Um, excuse me? Just because I don't believe in a religion, I can't say something that has to do with your religion? No, f**k you.

So, if you looked at my profile in the last like 10 minutes, you've realized I changed my picture to a Homestuck thing. Yep, I started reading Homestuck. All I have to say is WHAT T)(E ACTUAL F**K IS THE PLOT OMG (sorry I can't say that) )(ELP ME! No, It's awesome. And yes, Act 1 is boring. yes the plot is difficult to understand. No, the trolls don't appear for a while. But Jegus you need to read this. It's )(ilarious.

Oh I stole my friend's HDMI cord, so my laptop is usable. Yay! Maky goodnight everyone!
Old October 17, 2014, 08:11:58 PM
Zoroark

Today

I think it's October 17th. I don't know

I'm literally making this post for 2 reasons

Reason #1
I just watched the music video for Anaconda. I've (sadly enough) heard this godawful mess of a song already (see: Homecoming lamenting in previous post), but had to watch this.. erm... thing at least once. Guys, how do you tie a noose? This song is so f*****g terrible. I have no hope for modern music. Except for Electronica/whatever you call it.

Reason #2
I've 8ecome Homestuck trash. Don't send any help, it wouldn't be worth it. I h8 it, and love it. Oh yeah, we also collectively 8roke MSPA when the upd8 came out last night. Go us!

Last edited by SuperEspeon25; October 17, 2014 at 08:12:22 PM.
Old November 8, 2014, 09:43:51 PM
Zoroark

11/8/14

I did a 8log!

Yeah, I haven't done anything again. Oops.

8ut I have stuff I can say. Like, more than normal.

So 8lizzcon was yesterday & today and they announced something so 8eautiful. Overwatch! It looks so cool! It's like a 8lizzard TF2! I hope they do something cool with it, cause it looks awesome, and I've signed up for the 8eta. I hope I get in!

Report cards. Ew. Im not failing. We'll leave it at that

Homestuck! I'm as caught up as I can 8e, and I think I've never legitimately cried a8out not real people dying than I have with Homestuck. And normally I dont get super emotional a8out characters in a story. Something a8out Homestuck though. Wow

What else? Um, oh yeah! I tweaked some settings to get TF2 run at a consistent 60fps on my POS laptop. Hooray
Old November 27, 2014, 11:00:22 AM
Zoroark

11/26/14

Quick update to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Hope everyone eats plenty of food!
Old December 3, 2014, 11:16:41 AM
Zoroark

12/3/14

Why is the new year so close? I still think that 2007 was only like 2 years ago.

Hi, im doing a thing. Im bored at the end of class, and VR isnt blocked. Some stuff has happened. Not much, but enough worthy to talk about. I had my first drill meet for ROTC. It was fun, to be honest. I enjoyed it, and I have another one this weekend. Woo!

This Sunday is also Aniwave, which is this town's local anime con. And I love it. It's smaller than most cons are, but I don't exactly live in a huge town, at least I dont think it is.

My Grandma is also in a rehab center. She fell on her back, on her birthday no less. She's so miserable. We had some family in town to see her. She see,s to be doing better though. Its so weird not having someone else in the house.

Thanksgiving! My favourite holiday because I like food, not being social. I ate a lot. And it was all good

The last only mentionable thing is I borrowed a copy of Black 2 from a friend so I can finally play it. I personally prefer White. I like the exclusives more, although it makes completing the Pokedex a pain. Its finny how a month ago I couldnt think of anything to ask for for Christmas and now I can -~-

Well Happy Holidays nd stuff. Bye (As Im being told to stop whatever Im doing by our sub)
Old December 9, 2014, 05:24:53 PM
Zoroark

12/09/14

HOO HOO HOO-sh** Im in trouble

Heheh. Yeah. My dad found out about my busted up laptop. Whoops. He's not too happy about yeah. I have no clue what I'll do about this. Wish me luck

Also, any avid TF2 players will know the End of the Line update came out. Its the best update. Why? IT HAS DUCKS. LOTS OF DUCKS. SO MANY DUCKS! DUCKS EVERYWHERE!

To quote somebody on another forum, "Coming from somebody named 'Rub-A-Dub Ducky', you may be a little biased."

To quote another somebody "Dont be duckist."

I'm not in a particularly good mood right now. Stupid family stuff I shouldnt have to deal with. Thankfully this weekend neither my friend or I are busy, so were gonna hang out. Yay! Hope you guys are doing better than I am right now. Maybe on Christmas I'll post something, otherwise nothing will happen. Bye everyone!

DUCKS
Old December 25, 2014, 11:37:12 PM
Zoroark

12/26/14

Happy Christmas everyone! Or whatever holiday you celebrate, even though technically it's a few hours after christmas.

So yeah, it's christmas already! What in the world. This year is almost over, and im almost 16. Wow. Im getting old -~- Not really

So yeah, christmas day may be over, but christmas isnt. Im going to spend some time next week with my grandparents, and this weekend we're going to have christmas with family in town. To be honest, I kinda hate christmas. My mom's birthday is christmas eve, and she LOVED christmas time. We always decorated a bunch, and had a huge christmas. Now, we dont do much for christmas. Personally I like small christmas. Besides, I barely have enough room for a box of anything in my room. So yeah, happy holidays everyone!
Old January 24, 2015, 11:49:37 PM
Zoroark

A really long time after I last posted I.E 1/25/15

I died for a while sorry about not updating

Hehe. Yeah, im not quite dead... yet. Report cards may change that. We'll see. To be honest, I havent had much to talk about lately. I think the last time I updated was Christmas and I only popped on to say Happy Christmas (dont give me strange looks, my mom always said happy instead of merry).

So, whats been happening recently? Truthfully, not much. I signed up for 2nd semester drive's ed, which got filled on day 1. So it looks like I'll take it over summer. I dont think schools here will be offering drivers ed next year. It'd be a bit embarrassing to be a Junior in drivers ed. Oh well. Uhhhhh. Today was Junior Prom, which I promised to do a sword team event for. And if you remember me talking about homecoming, then it was a LOT better than homecoming. For one, we got our own table so we could, yknow, have a place to sit and eat. Its nice that they feed us instead of being like "thanks for coming, hope you ate beforehand." Homecoming did that, but in its defense, the only food there was all junk and candy. Ah, yes, let's jack my blood sugar way up before I do an important event. I got to the school at like 6-ish. We went on at 9. UGH. Either way, I needed dress blues because I dont have them, but we waited for a LONG time to go on. I actually brought my GBA and Emerald, which Im trying a bit of a different team this time, and played that for like an hour. I would be the person there, playing Pokemon, instead of enjoying people and dancing with all the single girls (you thought I'd make a music pun there didnt you?) Thats not me. Thats my friends without dates. Because I can get a date anyways. God I went off track. Oops. Ok um, so the thing with good. Then the worst thing possible happened. My friends decided to make me go out and slow dance with one of their dates. God I hate my friends sometimes. Then again, I think friends are supposed to do that sometimes. EEECCCHHH. Look, I know I joke around about always being by myself, being anti-social, and generally not liking people, but I absolutely despise having to be out around a bunch of people and also having to do something I hate anyways. God my friends are d**ks.

Something else I dont think I mentioned, I went to our towns annual anime con. Its always fun. Now that I remember, Im now pretty sure I talked about this. Oh well. It happened, it was fun, and Homestucks EVERYWHERE

Oh yeah happy new year. Woo. New year same s**t. Now I have to remember to cross out the 4 to a 5 on all my papers.

Oh yeah and Homestuck doesnt update until 4/13 (please somebody on this site tell me you understand why its on this particular day), so we have to wait 3 months. *cries*

Help its 3:45 am and Im typing a wall of text and im going to get breakfast in a few hours. Send help. My address is 123 HELP..........
Did somebody get that reference?

Quick Edit: Oh yeah I got a new phone. Galaxy s5. We got 2 for like $60. Turns out our data plan was like a year and a half old. Thanks AT&T

Last edited by SuperEspeon25; January 25, 2015 at 12:04:09 AM.
Old June 28, 2015, 05:10:20 PM
Zoroark

Idk it's summer

Wow i'm alive and doing a blog, Yeah

So lots of stuff happened since the last time I posted idk when ago

I went to animazement with some friends, and that was great. Cons are great

Stated playing UGC Steel (competitive TF2) and Im horrible. Its ok one day i'll be good.

I passed with 2 C's, I still passed, so yeah. Yay math.

Mmm, I think that's it. If cool stuff happens maybe I'll update. I just wanted to say I'm not dead, I just have been super inactive for no real reason. Mkay, bye