Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Music and Audio

Notices

Search this Thread
Old January 15, 2011, 12:49:42 PM
Linoone

Default My Creation Collection

Since I'm working on a few songs (both original and remixes), I made this thread to reduce clutter.

Remixes:
Cave Story - Sealed Chamber
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Snowpoint City
Vs. Kyurem - 8bit Rendition (everyone else is doing it)
Cheetahmen Remix
Pokemon RGB- Lavender Town

Original Content:
Wing-0 Title Screen (I was making it!)
Wing-0 Boss Battle (One of my favorite tracks)
Wing-0 Sector Four

If you have comments, post them!

Last edited by Heart's Soul; January 25, 2011 at 05:11:58 PM.
Old January 15, 2011, 06:24:51 PM
Linoone

Updated first post with more songs.

Copied from first post- Oh, and since I uploaded the Sealed Chamber remix, I'll throw my comments on it- I just fooled around with a VST plug-in and made this. Done.

I was going to get rid of that.

Anyway, the Wing-0 music. It's from some kind of obscure Japanese group. Never heard of them, but that's all I know. Wish I could be better at making OC.

And, the Cheetahmen remix. I have no idea why I made this, so... I don't like it as much, but hey. It came out okay. Not too cluttered, I had 20 tracks at one point, but went down to two main tunes, a background tune, and two drum sets. Will upload when completed.
Old January 18, 2011, 01:30:24 PM
Linoone

Okay, so I'm going to update the first post whenever I can.

This time, it's another Wing-0 preview, with... you guessed it- boss theme. The song is, once again, 13 seconds (although over half the soundtrack made is about 21-22 seconds per loop, this and the title theme are exceptions) and it's the only other fast-paced song right now.

BTW, there's 7 songs made right now.
Old January 19, 2011, 05:50:52 AM
Linoone

First post updated and the whole Wing-0 soundtrack is done. So, gfx and sfx time.

Honestly, all it is right now is a white box moving around the first level, no enemies or bullets... or bosses... or boss location limit... or anything other than that and the title.

Oh, before I forget- Wing-0s Sector Four is one of the only few (two or three) faster-paced level themes. I like it, especially since it's the longest track.

Last edited by Heart's Soul; January 19, 2011 at 05:51:55 AM.
Old January 23, 2011, 11:22:42 AM
Regigigas

I like the Snowpoint remix, but the 8-bit seems unnecessary. I'm not sure about the other ones because I'm usually more comfortable with remixes that have the source (original) tune it in that I can identify.

I'll be listening, fav'ing, and subbing to you and I'll see what comes out if it. You've got some potential.
Old January 25, 2011, 05:11:29 PM
Linoone

Thanks, AshArmy.

Well, I got better with a Lavender Town remix. It always manages to blank my memory, I CAN NEVER REMEMBER IT. I've heard it 20 times and not once have I memorized even a part of it! It's... PERFECT. Okay, no it isn't, but I'm getting better, as I said.

Oh, and because of this, I got warned.
Old February 3, 2011, 09:52:51 AM
Linoone

And I'm back with two files-

A Dark Cave Remix which I made... just to test out the BW soundfont, really, and I hosted up someone else's Champion remix.
Old February 3, 2011, 02:31:29 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart's Soul View Post
If they would have waited longer for the remake, this would be it.
Old February 4, 2011, 06:12:33 PM
Linoone

So you like my remixes? I wasn't too happy with Dark Cave, but you can't use Sonars well.

Here's another remix, this time of Vendaturf town. I'm not posting YouTube vids directly here, because I'm a meanie and don't want my Wii to crash every 10 seconds on this bloody page.

Oh, and I have a word of advice. NEVER. SEARCH. WALLY. >.<U (Emerald was ruined for me)
Old February 7, 2011, 07:00:41 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
I love this one, very good work. Try some moar piano, Soul.
Old February 8, 2011, 04:42:37 PM
Linoone

Not as much piano here, (but I want to remake a soundtrack, =D) and this is a WIP, just for AshArmy. And anyone else who reads this thread, which I doubt. I think I had 7 views here and 2 people liked it.

If you think you know the reference, PM me for a cookie. Hint: British. YouTube. Couch. Guinea Pig. That's enough hints for you!

And here's a guitar remix, also a WIP.

Note: When I say WIP, I highly doubt they'll ever be released. That's my WIP page, bookmark it- early hearings!

Also, second note: Audio quality increased by 80% after I rebooted to PC, and no annoying click at 3 seconds anymore, but I'm wasting 20x the space. Meh.

EDIT: Also, PM me again if you want to help out with donations (so I can keep on abusing Nexus) or want me to buff your song up a bit. That includes you, PRS + Cat, but they won't be exported as MIDI, only WAV/MP3/Whatever Soundbooth can create.

Last edited by Heart's Soul; February 8, 2011 at 04:44:30 PM.
Old February 8, 2011, 06:16:28 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
just for AshArmy
Nice, I have no idea what the first one is based off of, but very mysterious nevertheless. The second is exactly what I expected; just simply good.

Any requests if I can stop being lazy?
Old February 9, 2011, 05:26:04 AM
Linoone

I got no requests, and I don't know if you have any.

Anyway, the first song is a remasterization (and I'm 99.87% sure that's not a real word) of Anxious Heart from FINAL FANTASY VII. I named it Anxious Hart for a little joke that most of you won't get, and forgot to change the name.
Old February 16, 2011, 02:25:18 PM
Linoone

This is another WIP, but I think it came out fine as is. Anybody else think so?

Tetris remix this time, and with pianos and orchestras and... everything AshArmy wanted.
Old February 21, 2011, 09:00:05 AM
Linoone

Nuvema Town Remix. I was trying to see if BW soundfont is accurate. It is.

Dancing Clefairy. This was a test to see if I could do a piano-only arrangement. Yep.