Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Battling and Trading Archive > Rate My Team

Notices

Search this Thread
Old March 22, 2011, 11:33:50 PM
Celebi

Default I'm going to be competitive.

I'm gonna do it one pokemon at a time, this is in Pokemon Black. So rate the moveset, nature and stuff I give them, and give me constructive critisicm (can't spell) to help.

Scrafty @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP/4 Atk/252 SpDef
Nature: Careful
Ability: Shed Skin

Dragon Dance
Crunch
Drain Punch
Rest

Got the ShedSkin/Rest idea of Smogon. Otherwise I would of gone with Moxie for his ability.
Old March 23, 2011, 06:47:48 AM
Volcarona

i like the moves.but all are good.by the way what are the EVs?the only thing i didn't understand

Last edited by lucarioLOVER; March 23, 2011 at 06:50:17 AM.
Old March 23, 2011, 07:19:27 AM
Pikachu

It looks ok, but, if it's up to me, I would replace the nature with Adamant/Jolly and change it to be 252 Atk/252 Spe/4 Hp to maximise it's attacking prowess. But, if you want bulkiness, try 252 Hp/252 Atk/4 Spe. Those two sets have been working out for me very well. And, another option over Drain Punch is Hi Jump Kick or Brick Break. Because you already have Rest and Leftovers, you don't really need Drain Punch. Brick Break can punch through the Dual Screens and Hi Jump Kick lets you hit harder.

Hope it helps.
Old March 23, 2011, 07:31:28 AM
Celebi

LucarioLOVER and Tyron, the way RotomGuy distributed his EVs are almost perfect. He did that because Dragon Dance boosts your Attack and Speed 1 stage. He could set up 2 or 3 then Rest to replenish his HP from the damage he got while DDing, then hope for Shed SKin to work and then sweep his opponent with Scrafty's two great STAB moves Crunch and Drain Punch. Also he can Drain Punch to obtain some health back if he takes damage while sweeping.

Awesome set RotomGuy , but you might want to go with Impish Nature and 4 EVs in Def to boost Scraftys Defense a little bit more so it could take some Physical Damage better and it wouldn't be a big deal for its Special Defense much because of the 252 EVs.
Old March 23, 2011, 03:49:05 PM
Kyurem

Pretty good.
Old March 23, 2011, 03:58:20 PM
Pikachu

Actually I think that Scrafty should be EVed in Def more heavily than SDef. From my experience, most people use Fighting moves to deal with Scrafty because it's weak to it. So, a little of the SDef EVs should be taken out to invest in the Def stat.