Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Pokémon General
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old April 6, 2010, 08:00:51 PM
Pikachu

Default Ash's Sinnoh Pokemon Choice!

I really don't know if anyone has done this yet but I want to know what kind of pokemon do you think Ash should have really caught in the Sinnoh Region. Tell me your way of evolving them like on which episode. And tell me what moveset should each pokemon have. Tell me all your thoughts of Ash's Pokemon right here...
Old April 6, 2010, 11:21:40 PM
Linoone

Gliscor is a great guy, but I can't get over the fact that his movesets exceed 4. But that's Satoshi for us. The cartoon (doesn't deserve to be called an anime) is getting epic about now, though. Gary didn't get to kick arse yet. To all future readers, we are on... Season 12, Episode 46: The Needs of the Three!
Old April 6, 2010, 11:23:17 PM
Keldeo

Evolve buizel. That is all~! :V
Old April 6, 2010, 11:42:06 PM
Linoone

No, remember, this site was once called Buizel.Net! And it sure would still be if Cat hadn't given up on stopping the evolution of all the Buizels he must have caught! But what really sucks about Pokemon now is that Brock won't use his Onix anymore. Or any of his other awesome Pokemon, for that matter. And what the heck (see how I caught myself there?) about Dawn? Everyone should get some ridicule in some time. Meowth should evolve already. He should realize that Giovanni wants a Persian. I sure am running my mouth right now, very late at night. lol.
Old April 7, 2010, 02:04:59 AM
Rayquaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by countdudoo View Post
Gliscor is a great guy, but I can't get over the fact that his movesets exceed 4. But that's Satoshi for us. The cartoon (doesn't deserve to be called an anime) is getting epic about now, though. Gary didn't get to kick arse yet. To all future readers, we are on... Season 12, Episode 46: The Needs of the Three!
Ya, I thought Gliscor's release was completly unnecasary and just an excuse for the writers to get rid of him so they could get him a gible.

Some people say that Ash is going to bring back his Johto starter to the league and evolve them but I say there is no way that is going to happen.

Last edited by Magmaster12; April 7, 2010 at 02:05:14 AM.
Old April 7, 2010, 06:49:52 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Evolve buizel. That is all~! :V
This.
Old April 8, 2010, 12:17:02 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi648 View Post
This.
I wish they made it evolve.But they won't
Old August 24, 2010, 11:45:11 AM
Charizard

Evolve Buizel, Evolve Gible, NO WAY WILL PIKACHU EVOLVE! ;D ...... Replace Gliscor with someone else like Charizard or Quilava.

Last edited by Shadow; August 24, 2010 at 12:10:06 PM.
Old August 24, 2010, 04:27:03 PM
Landorus

I think he should have said "Screw these guys, I'm getting my Charizard."
Is it just me, or does Ash try to abandon hes best pokemon? He trades away his Butterfree, then lets it go, releases his Pidgeot, lets his Squirtle go back to his gang, Gives his Gliscor to some old man, lets go of his Lapras, never uses his Tauros or his Snorlax, makes his Charizard stay with some random dragon tamer, and he even tried abandoning his PIKACHU in ,like, the fourth episode. What, does Ash have some kind of fetish for weak pokemon or something? Does he lose his interest once they start winning? Or does he like losing? The only time I ever remember him really wanting to win was when he was posessed by that evil pokeball and wanted to take over the world! That was the only time in the third season when Ash was cool! He should've taken over the world; that would've been Awesome!