Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old March 2, 2012, 07:00:55 PM
Haxorus

Default Pokemon 201X

The Story:
Headlines , tv shows, and Pokemon enthusiasts all buzzed when Arceus appeared one bright day in Sinnoh:"My creation ;" he paused , and all present knew he was gazing lovingly and benevolently at each one of them, "I have decided to bestow upon you all a gift: technology the likes of which you could never imagine. I have outfitted all of your different Dexes, Navs, and Gears with a new addition. Once you select this option, it will activate a sort of scanner. When you encounter a Pokemon, scan it, and the machine will identify and code it. This will enable the wearer of the device to become , at thier choosing, an anthropomorphic cross between human and Pokemon; or a full fledged Pokemon. Note that you can even change gender, if you so desire, however you may only scan one Pokemon. Choose wisely. This will bring all of my loved creations closer together. Yes, while transformed, humans will better understand us, and vice versa. The change is optional, you may decide to change back at any time. If you decide to change permanently, simply elect that option. The Pokedevice you are wearing will conform to your new body, so you can use it in that condition too. Beware, there are many in this world both Human and Pokemon that will try to steal these, and use them for evil. I cannot interfere directly, but you must rely on your wits and work out your new powers to best the evil ones. I have faith in you all. Good-by for now, I will return soon." With that, the Creator disappeared in a flash of light.

The world of Pokemon, pre-Unova. This is because Unova presents too many problems . Various NPC(non playable characters) will appear. Some will be good, others will be bad, and some will be neither .

You can be a human or a Pokemon . Note that if you start out as a Pokemon, you are stuck that way, as Arceus didn't give Pokemon the devices(PokeDrive)s. You cannot start out as an Anthro Pokemon, because humans with PokeDrives have to select the Anthro option first. If you start out as a human, remember to scan the Pokemon you want. The form you choose, you're stuck with. An Anthro cannot change ti regular, and regular cannot change to Anthro . This keeps it even, as both has pros and cons. Once you have transformed, you are at the basic level, 5. Your transformed state cannot be captured by balls (HA!), but it can evolve. You choose whether or not you evolve. Those that choose to start as Pokemon can evolve too, but beware! You can be caught. Fear not , you guys start off at level 15, because of the ball-capture weakness.

Note: Levels aren't used here, I just used that terminology to give you a better strength idea.

If you start as a Human:
Height
Weight
Short Bio
Personality

Pokemon:
Name
Species
Nature
Orientation
Age (human years)
Maturity Level(as a reference point)
Hieght
Weight
Short Bio
Quirks/Special Traits
If I have missed anything, please say so.

Starting Point-
One day after Arceus' announcement, everyone's PokeDrives had appeared. A mass scanhunt ensued, with everyone wanting the chance to be thier favorite PokeMon. This was regulated by the Campers, Rangers, and Police so as to avoid disturbing the Pokemon habitats.

Rules-
No killing. At all. This is Pokemon world.
No godmodes.
Show respect for your fellow roleplayers.
Be courteous; don't waste everyone's time by spamming or getting into fights.
Two character limit. You can't make more than that.
No powerplay, i.e. Taking control of another's character w/o consent.
This is Serious, and rated Mature.Violence and other content possible.

Post character templates and questions where Squirtle 102 says. Comments, did I do this wrong?

Last edited by Absol; March 4, 2012 at 10:40:40 AM.
Old March 2, 2012, 07:09:12 PM
Kyurem

Story stays here. Rules and character sign-ups would go here. http://victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=215

Last edited by Squirtle102; March 2, 2012 at 07:12:03 PM.
Old March 3, 2012, 01:02:21 PM
Haxorus

First Post
Yoshi couldn't suppress a grin. His years of practice searching for Pokemon had paid off, and he sat in the brush, watching a real-live Absol sleep! Nobody had an Absol scan...oh man these Pokemon were soooooo cool. This was the once in a lifetime chance Professor Oak talked about on TV all the time, and he was going to take it.Yoshi whispered, "PokeDrive, I hope you work..." and touched SCAN on the screen.

Across the region, in a room lit only by the glow of LED computer screens, a woman gasped, and shot out of her chair. She rushed thru countless hallways and finally burst into a door with the words "Do Not Disturb" on it. "Commander," she said breathlessly, "we have another activation of those new things....you said to tell you if anything was abnormal!"
Old March 3, 2012, 01:34:33 PM
Shaymin

Lane enlarge his pokeball, turned it so the release point was facing him. He knew this was a big decision. He released the Honchkrow inside. "Honchkrow, this is a huge step in friendship and I think you know that. So, are you ready?" Honchkrow just looked awa y, being rebellious. They were best friends when they were living in Kanto, but when they moved to Sinnoh and he evolved he seemed to be mad. He has let up a bit, but not much. Lane tapped the main button the the PokeDrive to make the main screen come on. The Scan feature was first he tapped it and scanned his Honchkrow, that was standing in his room with him. He put Honchkrow back in the PokeBall. Now he could be closer to his best friend.
Old March 3, 2012, 02:39:25 PM
Haxorus

Any Trainers near the Pokemon Center would have been gaping in disbelief that day. A kid was running down the hill, screaming, "IT WORKS! YEAH! IT WOOOOOOORRRRRRKSSSSSSS!" The aforementioned teen seemed to be marginalizing the threat of the psuedo-Legendary behind him. An Absol, a very enraged one, was currently trying to tackle Yoshi, still groggy from a bright flash of light that awakened it. Yoshi made it to the Center in time, and immediately stumbled to his room, yelling something about "Gonna test it where nobody can see..."
Old March 3, 2012, 02:58:22 PM
Shaymin

Lane looked at the thin bracelet-type device. He turned it on again and this time he went to the Pokemon Button, the one that now replaced the scan button. "Am I really going to do this?" He asked himself with question and excitement. He looked up at the hisfarm's feild to make sure that it was all right to do this.

Lane pressed the Honchkrow button that was a subcategory of Pokemon. Then two more options appeared; "Complete" and "In-Complete". And for now he wanted to be both. Tapping the In-Complete button he started to glow. The glow brightened and soon he was a body of light that morphed into another shape, like when a pokemon evolves. Soon, he was half Honchkrow, Half Lane.

Standing on the ground, he released his newly grown wings. They were about 15' long. They were a black and red speckled color. The other differences was (1) he now had huge deathly talons and (2) He felt animosity and rankling. He took flight.
Old March 3, 2012, 07:14:27 PM
Haxorus

At the same time our friend Lane was discovering the limitless freedom of the air, Yoshi was...Well...

The room was destroyed. A heavily panting Absol flopped down, exhausted. After countless attempts at trying out attacks, Yoshi figured out he knew Bite and Tackle. -Nice for a first moveset-, he thought. The resident Nurse Joy forced open the door(she had been banging on it for half and hour after loud growling and crashing sounds put her on alert). She gave a gasp. A rare...sharp clawed...Absol...destroyed the room! And that Trainer was gone! Yoshi stood up.

"Uh...hiya Nurse Joy. Were you knocking? Sorry, I was excited. I've always loved Absols and Mightyenas, and here I am an Absol! Isn't it awesome? Now maybe Cousin Gary can-"

Unfortunately, Nurse Joy wasn't trying to understand the Pokespeak, as she was trying very hard not to empty her bladder. The Absol stared with its piercing red eyes, and was snarling and yowling its name. Suddenly, the window burst inwards, and a man clad in black shorts and a white t-shirt made himself known. He noticed the red PokeDrive on the Absol's front leg, like an anklet. "You! You're the target! Confirmed! Go, Rattata!"
Old March 3, 2012, 07:46:09 PM
Shaymin

(Who are the bad guys again? And what are their intentions?)
Old March 3, 2012, 08:05:41 PM
Haxorus

(A Team that has yet to be named. A Grunt just jumped into Yoshi's room. They want to use the power of Scanners to create...a force that will be too much spoiler if I say it. Let's just say there's an army involved.)
Old March 3, 2012, 08:34:26 PM
Shaymin

(This reminds me of Pokemon ReBURST)

Lane found himself surrounded by two children looking at him. They backed away once he looked at them. He was in a barn, hay was blanketing the ground and there were empty stable and pastures. The to children kept staring at him. They chose the speak first, "Wh... Who are you"

For a moment he didn't remember, matter-of-fact he only remembering the wings and talons he used to have. "I am.. Lane." Lane stood up towering the two small people. "Where am I?"

"You are about 3 hours from Diablo's Ocean. But we live in the middle of no where. We found you thrashing at nothing."

What, was I really doing that, was I that far away. I can't remember anything! I gotta start home.
Old March 4, 2012, 09:41:51 AM
Haxorus

Nurse Joy took this opportunity to run away and call Officer Jenny, as Yoshi tried not to show and fear. -Okay...Team Galactic lookin-guy wants to battle...I only know two moves! I don't even know this guy!-

"Rattata! Start this off with Tail Whip!"

Yoshi suddenly thought the Mouse Pokemon was very cute...

"Now use Tackle!"

Yoshi slowly picked himself up. -Oww....My Defense was lowered so that hurt more than it should've...- "Alright you scum! If it's a battle you want, it's on!"

Yoshi used a Tackle of his own. The Rattata was too close to Yoshi to dodge, and took the hit. Yoshi followed up with a Bite, and it was a critical hit. Rattata's eyes turned into the trademark squiggly spirals, and let out a weak "Rataaaat....a." and fainted.

The mystery man grimaced. "Aaah! My precious Rattata! Take the money, just don't hurt me! Team Nightmare will get you back for this!"

With that, he jumped back out the window and was gone.
Old March 4, 2012, 10:20:14 AM
Shaymin

(I assume the goal in the RP is to eventually defeat Team Nightmare)

Flying in the sky (still half Honchkrow) was fun. Lane was learning to overcome the rage that he had to deal with the first time, but still there was a sense of power that came with being a pokemon. While on the way home (which would approximately be 6 hours of flight) Lane had become familiar with the attacks he knew; Wing Attack, Screech, and Faint Attack. Faint Attack was a little hard to get out, but with much focus he could use it.

About 4 hours into the way home, Lane was flying over a town he didn't recognize. He swooped lower to get a good look at it. A quaint flower shop lies next to a PokeMart, which is parallel to a Pokemon Center. And by the looks of it there was a dispute. A man carrying a Rat-like Pokemon was running away, dust was everywhere, and there was a bit of terror on the bystanders faces. Lane landed on the pavement next to the Center.

An Absol was there. He expected to talk to it. Knowing it was a human because of the PokeDrive, he said to the Absol, "What was this all about?" [said in universal pokemon language, and since he is only half pokemon it sounds like english to other humans.]

Last edited by teamplasma; March 4, 2012 at 12:14:29 PM.
Old March 4, 2012, 12:15:33 PM
Haxorus

(All pokedrive users can switch back to human form. It's just, you cannot switch Pokemon forms. This also applies to scans themselves, as once you scan, that's the one you have, and yes, delete.)
Old March 4, 2012, 12:29:11 PM
Shaymin

(Okay, so I say it is your turn to post)
Old March 4, 2012, 12:53:05 PM
Haxorus

Yoshi headtilted.
"Honchkrow...original choice, mufufufu....Oh, what happened? Dude came and tried to have a battle with me. I barely beat him, but he said his friends would help hi. It's probably another Team something."
Old March 4, 2012, 01:31:34 PM
Shaymin

Lane looked around see other people looking at him weird. Have they never seen or been fused with a pokemon before?

"So they just... Attacked you!"
Old March 4, 2012, 02:20:56 PM
Haxorus

Yoshi blushed and raised a paw. "Aw, 'tweren't nuthin'. You know these Teams never care for much. 'Sides, I barely beat him. I need lots of practice." The Absol's sharp eyes noticed the bystanders gawking and nosed the touch screen, reverting to human. "I think this conversation, if you're willing to continue, should probably be held somewhere less out in the open. This is (SPARTA) Floaroma Town, we don't usually have rare Pokemon and malicious attacks. I doubt some of them know what a PokeDrive is yet. Not to mention, Grunts of some kind are coming."
Old March 4, 2012, 02:44:18 PM
Shaymin

(no offence but sometimes I am having a hard time reading what you are typing)

"So, where should we talk?"
Old March 4, 2012, 03:08:55 PM
Haxorus

(Please PM with any problems you have, I'll correct them.)

Yoshi shrugged. "My room is gone, got any ideas? I'm Yoshi, by the way."
Old March 4, 2012, 03:20:09 PM
Shaymin

"Oh, Lane." Offers to shake hands. Lane looked are, most people have left and stopped staring. "I guess we can talk here for now. What I think is that I am going to stop them, obviously they have bad and evil intentions."
Old March 4, 2012, 04:29:50 PM
Haxorus

"Oh, you'll help me then? Thanks a lot. Let me go back to my house. I have plenty of surplus supplies, and my parents are probably not home, which means it's a hideout from the rest of the grunts until battling skills get better."
Old March 4, 2012, 05:00:41 PM
Shaymin

"Let's meet back here once we are both ready to train ( I gues that is what I am helping you with). I need to go video call my parents at the Pokemon Center." Lane moved the hair out of his face and walked back towards the pokemon center.

bleep be-leep

"LANE! Where are you!?"

"Hey mom", Lane said smoothly, "I am in Floaroma Town. I..." he took a breath, "I am doing something for the better. I will be back when I can. You will have to trust me."

"Where are you going, how did you get there!"

"Mom, I will tell you when I get the time. I have to go."

"Now?!? We just started, huh, I love you."

"Love ya, goodbye mom."
Old March 5, 2012, 05:41:09 AM
Haxorus

The Absol ran through the forest, testing out speed and manueverability at different speeds. Winding through familiar woods, over a stream, past the Windmill with its Drifbloon drifting,up the rocky bottom slopes of the nearby mountain till he came to his house. The Disaster Pokemon changed back to...the regular teenager. Yoshi put his PokeNav, PokeDex, sleeping bags, and various other items for Pokemon upkeep and maintenance. No food though, as he was going to eat ALL the berries he could find. As far as he knew, he was the only human he ever met who sneaked a berry now and then. Apparently they were bad for humans. Oh well. More for him. Yoshi didn't think he could carry the backpack as an Absol, so he stayed like he was, and started walking back.
Old March 5, 2012, 06:55:48 AM
Shaymin

(did you mean I would "Help you" with training)

Lane stood outside the Pokemon Center. While waiting he played with the options and settings of his PokeDrive. In the field of flowers here were two Skitties playing. A few Burmy lied in the trees.
Old March 5, 2012, 08:14:01 AM
Haxorus

Yoshi ran up after half an hour. "H-hey...I got everything..Did any Grunts come back yet?"

(Yes)
Old March 5, 2012, 11:37:09 AM
Shaymin

"No, all the activity was a few Pokemon appeared. You ready to train? You can battle my Pokemon Honchkrow, instead of me, hopefully he will cooperate." (Assuming you accept the offer to train). Lane walks into the short field of flowers and sent Honchkrow out.

He looked at Honchkrow, "Please, lets help Yoshi out and train with him. We will have to go a little easy, and no using to powerful moves." He just looked at Lane, but Lane knew Honchkrow understood.

Lane turned back to Yoshi (who is standing battles length away), "READY?!"
Old March 5, 2012, 12:19:10 PM
Haxorus

(You know you CAN just see what happens next sometimes )

Yoshi was nervous, yes, but he nodded. He decided to start with a Tackle on the Big Boss Pokemon.
Old March 5, 2012, 01:46:24 PM
Shaymin

Honchkrow opened one eye and saw Yoshi coming at him. When Yoshi was about a foot and a half away he put out his wing and kind of moved him aside. Honchkrow thought he was to good for this battle.
Old March 5, 2012, 02:18:51 PM
Haxorus

The Absol tumbled and rolled a couple feet away. "W-what was that? Honchkrow? Lane?"
Old March 5, 2012, 02:51:35 PM
Shaymin

"Sorry! Honchkrow is a little stubborn!" Lane said apologetically. "Honchkrow!" Said in a hush yell, "What was that!?! Please just help my friend."

"Okay lets try this again.
Old March 6, 2012, 05:35:35 AM
Haxorus

-That Honchkrow this he can just push me around? He's soooo wrong!-
Yoshi jumped high, and dived down on the bird, intending to try a Bite from above.
Old March 6, 2012, 01:24:33 PM
Shaymin

"Come on Honchkrow!" He just looked at Lane and looked back at Yoshi. He closed his eyes and was just going to let him fail, but Yoshi got him dead on he bit the rim of Honch's 'hat'. He expected it to be a little less painful, instead it happened to hit a nerve. Honchkrow yelped in pain, flapping hi wings everywhere.
Old March 6, 2012, 01:45:27 PM
Haxorus

Yoshi had no choice but to let go, his potential energy converting to kinetic energy. This had the unfortunate side effect of hurling him into a tree and knocking him out, just as a man.and a woman clad in the same attire as the man who jumped out of the Center.
Old March 6, 2012, 02:56:33 PM
Shaymin

(2 questions.

(1) Are you knocked out?

(2) What i up with the people jumping out of the Pokemon Center, do you have significance?
Old March 6, 2012, 04:19:09 PM
Haxorus

(I AM knocked out, and remember, it was a Team Grunt jumping out the window).
Old March 6, 2012, 05:06:20 PM
Shaymin

Lane didn't know what to do. Yoshi fainted, and 2 people like from before just jumped out of the window of the PC (Pokemon Center)! He returned Honch and went to Yoshi.

Shaking him with panic , "Yoshi, Yoshi, wake up!"
Old March 6, 2012, 05:18:50 PM
Haxorus

Yoshi moaned and flailed about. "Ab..Absooool...." His voice had a withering tone to it. It seems he took a bad landing on the neck.
Old March 7, 2012, 04:02:04 AM
Shaymin

Decisions weren't something Lane liked to make. "Uhhh... Wait here!" That was dumb of me, he thought. Leaving him for now he turned into his Harpy-Honchkrow form and swiftly fly towards the two people (now running away) who had jumped out of the window. Lane got by there sides and they looked at him (still flying) and looked back at the path that they were running on. He quickly landed in from of them and fanned his large wings out so the path was now blocked.

Out of breathe, "WHO- ARE Y- YOU GUYs"
"Get away kid."
Lane throw out a Screech attack and scared the 2 creeps. "What are you doing here..."

(I am going to let you say what they say because you know the intentions, and it is your RP)
Old March 7, 2012, 04:35:58 AM
Haxorus

"Nice try, kid."

The pair took earbuds out of thier ears, and put them back on.

"Team Chaos always comes prepared," said the woman. "Now, kid. We know you know one of our operatives was defeated here not too long ago."

"It was a-"
"Shutup Randy!"

The man, apparently named Randy, shut up.

"As I was saying, it was perpetrated by someone with a scan of Number 359, Absol. Such disgrace will not be tolerated."

She pointed toward Lane, posing. (They do that in the anime.) "Tell us where he is, Team Chaos demands it!"

(Harpy-Honchkrow is simply an anthro Honchkrow. No need to use Harpy.)
Old March 7, 2012, 02:14:29 PM
Shaymin

"What are you talking about!" Lane knew he had to play dumb "He must ran off!"
Old March 7, 2012, 02:27:43 PM
Haxorus

The woman grimaced. "The GPS said he was here, our operative said he was here, he was here! I know you know!"

"Now now, listen, he's just a kid, stop screa-"

"SHUT. UP. RANDY!"
Old March 7, 2012, 02:39:41 PM
Shaymin

(lol tell me if this is too.. Maximum Ride-y, the I will delete this and try again)

"Just a kid, I am not just a kid. I am a just a kid fuse with a bird!" Lane spread his wings and took flight. He flew over Randy and the lady, but he grabbed the fainted Yoshi with his bird talons and took flight. Lane didn't know where he was going, but it was somewhere these guys weren't, for now.

~~~~~

CHAPTER 2

"Absol, I mean, Yoshi. Wake up." Lane had flown for an hour or so in a aimless direction. He knew he was close to an enormous city, he recalled it being named Hearthome City. But for now they were hanging out in the woods. It was close to 6 O'clock.
Old March 7, 2012, 02:45:31 PM
Haxorus

(I groaned a bit, but it's fine )

Yoshi still had squiggly spiral eyes. "Sol....'upplies...Herb...Aaaaaaab...."
Old March 7, 2012, 02:57:09 PM
Shaymin

Quickly remembering his supplies he grabbed the healthiest looking herb. It looked a lot like a plain old root; smelt gingery. He ran back to Absol and fed a little to him. Then after no effect taking place he fed him more.
Old March 7, 2012, 03:06:23 PM
Haxorus

(You might want to go back and edit, saying that you got my bag in your beak or something.)

Yoshi stirred and woke up, with a yowl. "Rrr...Laaaaaaane...Thansshhh....."
Old March 7, 2012, 03:33:53 PM
Shaymin

(it is just us so it is all good for now)

"Are you okay!?"
Old March 7, 2012, 03:38:38 PM
Haxorus

"Eeeeh...yeah..Thanks again." Yoshi shook his head.
Old March 7, 2012, 03:40:38 PM
Shaymin

Lane filled Yoshi in on what happen. Not leaving out detail.
Old March 7, 2012, 03:45:17 PM
Haxorus

Yoshi snickered. Poor Randy. "So what's our next move?"
Old March 7, 2012, 03:51:14 PM
Shaymin

"I think we need to find out more about them." Maybe we can venture the city and see if anyone there knows anything.
Old March 7, 2012, 04:13:36 PM
Haxorus

Yoshi nodded. "Kay let's go!"
Old March 7, 2012, 06:33:13 PM
Shaymin

Holding they're newly acquired map, scanning it vigorously, Lane said, "We are just wandering in the middle of a huge city, we can't find our way, lets admit it; we are lost!"
Old March 7, 2012, 06:44:29 PM
Landorus

Adara lay on her bed, staring up at the ceiling of the Hotel room. Her mother was standing by the door, her hand on the knob.
"Are you sure you don't want to come, sweetheart?" The woman asked, "I really think you would enjoy it if you came with me."
"No thanks, Mom," Adara replied, "I got my fill of contests back when we lived in Oldale."
"Suit yourself, but don't just sit here and stare at the walls all day. Get out, take a walk. It's not healthy to stay inside all of the time." And with that, she opened the door, and disappeared through it.
Adara stared at the door for a moment, then reached into her pocket and pulled out a Pokeball. She threw it into the air, and out came Empathy, the Gardevoir that the girl had captured as a Ralts, just before they'd moved. "Well, what do you think, Empathy? Should we go out and have a look around?" She asked. Empathy seemed to consider it, then nodded "Alright, let's take a walk in the woods, then."
Together, they walked through the city, and Adara couldn't help but look around a bit. There were People and Pokemon running around together, though she couldn't tell how many of the Pokemon were transformed humans. Thinking of that made her glance down at her Poketch. Supposedly, there was a new device there that would let her do the same, once she scanned a Pokemon.
She looked up suddenly at her Gardevoir, who's smile confirmed what the girl was thinking: Empathy wanted her to try it out. The girl thought about it for a moment, then ducked into an alley, Empathy right behind her. Adara looked at her Gardevoir for a moment, then said quietly, "You really think I should give this a try?" The Pokemon nodded, and Adara looked down at her Poketch. She flipped through the apps, until she reached one she'd never seen before. Only one thing was displayed on the screen: A button that said 'Scan'. The girl looked up at Empathy only once, then looked down again. "Alright then." She said, then pressed the button.
Old March 8, 2012, 05:32:35 AM
Haxorus

Yoshi sighed and the gem on his forehead glowed faintly. Lane didn't notice, he was saying something about the map. Truthfully, Yoshi wasn't really listening. Lately he'd been spending more and more time as an Absol for many reasons. Not to mention being ready for another Team Chaos attack. He snarled at the fat SlowpokeTail seller, and the smell of suddenly released human urine pervaded his nostrils as the heavyset criminal fell all over himself, trying to get away. The disgusting smell and audacity of the seller to ply his wares in broad daylight infuriated the Absol even more, and he promptly leaped on the criminal, slashing at his face; snarling furiously. "Those poor Slowpoke! They suffered so YOU could make an easy Pay Day? Look at you. Scared?" Just then, an Officer Jenny came up, her Arcanine in front of her. She analyzed the situation, noticing Yoshi's PokeDrive and the trembling man, as well as Lane. "Thank you for catching this man, Trainers! We've been looking for him for awhile!" Yoshi was about to yell at the Officer about where she was when the Slowpoke were being hurt, but he remembered that there was usually some kind of stupid reward that Trainers usually get, and so with a lot of effort, he held his tongue. She probably wouldn't have understood him anyway.
Old March 8, 2012, 09:55:45 AM
Landorus

Adara looked up suddenly as she heard someone yelling. Only, it didn't sound like human speech. She ran up to the entrance of the alley, Empathy right behind her. When they were out in the open again, she saw Officer Jenny, who was standing over a rather heavily-set man; a salesman of some sort, judging by his clothing. The Officer was talking to an Absol -Adara realized that this was who'd been yelling earlier- and a trainer. The girl figured that these had been the two that had captured the man. Everything seemed to be under control now, so she stayed quietly off to the side, just watching.
Old March 8, 2012, 04:37:30 PM
Shaymin

Lane analyzed the scene, not saying a word, for he wasn't as smooth-speaking as Yoshi. Officer Jenny put the man in the car that she came in. He pet the Fire Dog a little until Officer returned him. Lane, being the one no knowing what to do, just went over to the girl that was observing the scene as well. Lane felt that he would help much if he just stayed with Officer and Yoshi.

"Hi, I'm Lane!" He said, obviously attracted to her.
Old March 8, 2012, 04:45:43 PM
Haxorus

(Whaaaaaaa... All I got from that was that you decided to hit on SEP's character.)
Old March 8, 2012, 04:49:19 PM
Shaymin

(I left you and Jenny to discuss rewards and such.) (She put the bad guy in the car the she drove here and is about to leave)
Old March 8, 2012, 07:43:40 PM
Landorus

Adara was a little surprised by Lane's obvious attraction, but she did her best to hide it.
"It's nice to meet you," She replied, "My name is Adara, and this is Empathy." She gestures to the Gardevoir standing behind her, offering her hand to Lane to shake.
Empathy inclined her head politely, though she was studying Lane carefully. She had also noticed his attraction to her trainer (though she'd felt it more than seen it, being a Pokemon that could sense emotions better than others), and the Guardian that seemed to define the whole of her species was instantly awakened. She didn't say or do anything, though.
Old March 8, 2012, 08:06:29 PM
Haxorus

Yoshi headtilted. Damn woman. How did she expect him to carry that money and whoa where did La-

Oh there he is.

Wait.

Who's that girl?

Rrrrrgh, now I have to go introduce myself.... Yoshi padded over, nosing the money along.
Old March 9, 2012, 04:15:22 AM
Shaymin

Lane accepted the hand shake, which reminded him of its history (Not important but my character is smart so I am showing). He nodded at the Gardevoir as a way of greeting. Right before Yoshi walked up Lane asked, "So, do you live here?"
Old March 9, 2012, 09:21:34 AM
Landorus

"No, I live down in Canalave City," Adara replied, "My Mom just talked me into coming here with her; She likes watching Pokemon Contests."
Then she noticed the Absol coming up; the one that had been yelling earlier. He was nudging something along the ground with his nose. Probably the reward money. Adara thought. She noticed the scanner on his arm, and realized he was a human that had transformed himself. "Who's this?" She asked, as he made his way up to them.
Old March 9, 2012, 11:15:10 AM
Haxorus

(I always DID want to beat those Slowpoketail sellers up...Where would we get a million billion dollars from anyway >.<)

Yoshi spoke up, annoyed at Lane for being too lovestruck to help with the money. He spoke to the Gardevoir "I'm Yoshi, and sorry you caught me in a rage there. I was- well you can probably tell everything already huh? It's nice to meet you."
Old March 9, 2012, 11:26:00 AM
Landorus

Empathy translated the message to Adara telepathically, then inclined her head to Yoshi. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Yoshi," She said, speaking in Pokemoneese (Or whatever it's called. x3), "I am called Empathy. This is my trainer, Adara." She gestured to the girl.
Adara inclined her head as well, seeing that her Gardevoir was indicating her. She was glad that Empathy had translated for her. She was still trying to learn to understand Pokemon, and while she could more or less understand Empathy when she was talking aloud, it was still a little difficult to understand other Pokemon. "It's nice to meet you." She said to Yoshi.
Old March 9, 2012, 12:37:45 PM
Shaymin

"Oh, I see." Said Lane to Adara. "Just wondering, have you ever heard of a Team Chaos?"
Old March 9, 2012, 09:21:34 PM
Landorus

Adara frowned in thought for a moment, then shook her head. "Not that I can remember, no." She replied, "Why do you ask?"
Old March 10, 2012, 07:09:39 AM
Shaymin

"We have had run-ins with some nasty people. They called themselves Team Chaos. We aim to fight them and find out what they plan to do.
Old March 10, 2012, 05:27:39 PM
Haxorus

Yoshi felt he could try something, as the Gardevoir was psychic. He tried "thinking" to her everything that happened so far, and asked if it worked.
Old March 10, 2012, 06:47:23 PM
Landorus

Empathy saw what Yoshi was trying to do, and let the thoughts come through, seeing them in her mind's eye as he did, then replied that it did, though it was a bit fuzzy. "It was very clear for your first time, though," She added, "When Adara first did it, I couldn't make anything out. Then again, she is a human, so it's not all that surprising." There was a note in her voice, though, that showed more than anything else that she was only poking fun.
Adara turned and glared at the Gardevoir, though she was smiling. "I understood that." She said. She turned back to Lane. "I haven't heard anything about them here," She said, "Then again, this is my first time coming outside since my Mom and I have gotten here, so I could very well have missed something."
Old March 11, 2012, 09:50:07 AM
Shaymin

(Just wondering, what are we going to do next???)

"That's interesting." Lane said, not that interested, but did well hiding it.

Last edited by teamplasma; March 12, 2012 at 04:17:30 PM.
Old March 12, 2012, 04:27:18 AM
Haxorus

(1. Just wait. What happens, happens. 2. You ain't hiding ANYTHING from a psychic pokemon lol. 3. Please dont have integral story elements i.e. PokeDrives, messed with without prior discussion and approval over in Rules and Signups.)
Old March 12, 2012, 03:30:49 PM
Shaymin

(okay)
Old March 12, 2012, 03:32:28 PM
Haxorus

Please edit your post.
Old March 12, 2012, 04:17:45 PM
Shaymin

(Okay... A-Y)
Old March 12, 2012, 04:54:20 PM
Haxorus

Yoshi headtilted. "So uh..Empathy? Nice name. It fits. But no time for complements, we gotta get to a safe place to regroup."
Old March 12, 2012, 05:04:34 PM
Shaymin

"True that." Where do you think that we should go?"
Old March 13, 2012, 05:43:57 AM
Haxorus

()
Old March 13, 2012, 09:09:18 AM
Landorus

(I don't think that's what he meant, Lightfiyr. Maybe we should all talk in the sign-up/discussion thread a bit, so we're all more or less on the same page?)
Old March 13, 2012, 03:40:44 PM
Shaymin

(I just wanted to say that I agree upon this.)
Old March 13, 2012, 05:46:59 PM
Landorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightfiyr View Post
Ya sorry (face palm)
(Don't worry about it; everyone makes mistakes.)
Old March 13, 2012, 06:21:39 PM
Shaymin

(Ignoring the fact that 'Rotoms are falling from the sky)

"So WHERE ARE WE GOING?" Getting irritated.
Old March 13, 2012, 06:25:26 PM
Haxorus

Okay I'm going to ask that everyone pause for a second. Lightfyre, not to be mean but you're messing things up. Pleass delete all of your posts and reread the RPM and the rules before posting again.
Old March 15, 2012, 06:37:26 PM
Haxorus

(umm...rotom never happened. Spiky, you're up.)
Old March 15, 2012, 06:53:26 PM
Landorus

Empathy's eyes seemed to glow slightly blue for a moment, then it disappeared as she spoke. "There's a small place near the edge of town, not too far from the gate to Amity Square." She said, then projected an image into the minds of the two humans and the Absol: It was almost the very corner of the city, with a wire fence barring off the forest, though the branches of two large trees stretched over the grassy ground, providing both shade, and a quick way for Pokemon who knew how to climb to get into the city. It was almost completely hidden from sight by Amity Square's entrance, the large sign depicting the Pokemon providing a little more shade to the small corner.
Adara focused on the image for a moment, then nodded. "It seems like a good place for us to talk." She said, then caught herself, "Um.. if you don't mind me and Empathy coming along, I mean. We'd both like to help." Empathy nodded her agreement.
Old March 15, 2012, 06:58:24 PM
Haxorus

Yoshi nodded. "Fine with me."
Old March 16, 2012, 02:37:04 PM
Shaymin

"Me too, shall we depart now?"
Old March 17, 2012, 10:40:09 AM
Haxorus

"Sure, but unless it's an emergency, NOBODY'S riding me."
Old March 17, 2012, 11:12:29 AM
Shaymin

"Or me!" Turning into a harpy like bird kid. "Ready?"
Old March 17, 2012, 11:20:56 AM
Haxorus

(Please no harpy mentioning! They don't/have/ the harpy myth in Pokemon world. Actually maybe I'm being too much of a Nazi..Nevermind )
Old March 17, 2012, 11:29:27 AM
Landorus

(Technically, he's just using the term to describe what he looks like. He's not having his character call himself that. x3)

"We're ready when you guys are." Adara said.
Old March 17, 2012, 11:43:39 AM
Haxorus

"Lead the way, please ;" Yoshi said, after a cursory bow.
Old March 17, 2012, 11:59:50 AM
Landorus

They nodded and started off, Empathy taking the lead. When they reached the corner, Adara sat cross-legged on the grass, Empathy sitting next to her.
Old March 17, 2012, 12:05:40 PM
Haxorus

"Hmm...this really is a very good place! Thank you both very much. I'm going to go see if I can find some Berries in the wild, and level up some while doing that..."

Last edited by Absol; March 17, 2012 at 12:06:14 PM.
Old March 17, 2012, 06:27:02 PM
Shaymin

Lane was fascinated be the incredibly short length of time it took them to get there. Still a little baffled by the quickness of all the recent happenings he agreed to join Yoshi and finished the sentence with, "You two can get settled in here, but if you want, come."
Old March 17, 2012, 07:53:19 PM
Landorus

Adara and Empathy exchanged a look (And a couple of thoughts), then they both stood. "If it's alright, we'll tag along." Adara said, "Empathy wants to get some training in."
Old March 17, 2012, 07:57:09 PM
Haxorus

Absol almost faceclawed; he should've just invited everyone.
To be fair, he was rather moody today. "Okay, who's going Berry hunting and who's training?"
Old March 18, 2012, 05:46:03 AM
Shaymin

"Eh, I am in a more relaxed mood, not ready for battles" He then looked over to the girls to find their answer.
Old March 18, 2012, 06:39:50 AM
Haxorus

"I've gotta train, really. Make sure to get healing Berries like Oran and Sitrus, as well as status Berries."
Old March 18, 2012, 09:16:21 AM
Landorus

Empathy and Adara both exchanged another look, then Adara said "Empathy will go with Yoshi to train; I'll go ahead with Lane to get the berries." She looked at them, "That sound alright?"
Old March 18, 2012, 09:21:34 AM
Haxorus

"YAY TRAIN-I mean um yeah sure that's awesome."