Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games > Minecraft

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 16, 2012, 12:49:02 PM
Haxorus

Default First world?

Do you remember the very first world you generated in Minecraft? Where did you spawn? What did you do in it? Do you still have it, if so what was the most recent thing you've done with it?

As for me, I don't have my first Minecraft world anymore, as it was in a laptop that's not with me, anymore. I remember spawning in the middle of the forest, and I couldn't even figure out how to break down blocks. xD I remember I already knew a fair amount of things about the game at that point, and my house wasn't horrible. I can't remember too much about it, though. It was also really laggy, because my computer wasn't all that good, so it kinda got tiring after a little while.
Old September 16, 2012, 01:03:15 PM
Kyurem

My first world was seeing what the Glacier easter egg was. I screwed around on it until nightfall when I died and didn't play it again. I've deleted it since.
Old September 16, 2012, 01:38:23 PM
Giratina

My first Minecraft world was me derping around trying to recreate one of my ideas me and a friend were thinking over: deleting Minecraft's surface area and replacing it with dynamite. After clearing a whole load of blocks, I realized I had no idea how to do anything but destroy, destroy, destroy, and so I deleted that world.
Old September 16, 2012, 03:06:11 PM
Kyurem

My first experience with Minecraft was some cracked 1.2 Beta version. I spawned in a snowy world and I had no idea what to do, so I just made a dirt house to live in. Eventually I tunneled into a huuuuuuuuuuuge cave system and got lost.
Old September 16, 2012, 04:31:04 PM
Zoroark

Do I remember my first world? Ha. That's like asking Patton if he remembers D-Day. Pull up a chair if you're standing for some unknown reason.

I spawned in a desert, The Nine Divines mocking me. I walked for many (in game) days and nights before I came upon a forest, where I began taking my anger out on trees. With the fruits of my wrath I built a house, and began a quest that ended in that house becoming so tall it went past the clouds. I have since lost this world, but the memory remains.
Old September 16, 2012, 05:29:01 PM
Shaymin

My first world had a lot of hills in it. Some trees. Not much other than that...
Old September 16, 2012, 06:24:20 PM
Shaymin

Hmmm... I think the first one I made spawned me like RIGHT by a village. Little did I know at the time that the village would become useful to me, so I soon just left it and went on my own. I still cant find that village...

But really I was clueless when I made my first one.
Old September 17, 2012, 11:24:13 AM
Giratina

For those familiar with Egoraptor and his understanding of "conveyance" it goes sort of like this:
"What do I do? Where do I go?"
After finding a few trees to knock down with my bare hand, I dug into the side of a hill and made myself a little mine, not exactly sure of what I was looking for. Then I burned down a forest and attempted to make a castle out of cobblestone. That world is now long gone.
Old September 18, 2012, 05:56:07 AM
Regigigas

My first world was the PC Gamer Demo world. I still play on it from time to time. Latest thing I did on it was add a treasure sorting system cause of all the items I've been getting from a shaft mine I started on it.

As for the first world from my purchased copy, it was a 1.8.1 world with an extreme hills biome surrounded by water. I made my home into a peninsula mountain.

http://victoryroad.net/picture.php?a...pictureid=5952

Last edited by Shade; September 18, 2012 at 06:30:22 AM.
Old September 18, 2012, 08:13:58 AM
Floatzel

My first world was generated back in 1.7.3. I had absolutely no experience in minecraft.

I made a cobblestone house that was terribly designed. To get to my mine you had to fall like 20 blocks through a trap door. I have long since lost my first world, but i can say i missed those days of minecraft.

Also, when i firstfound diamonds, i freaked out.