Kid Icarus Uprising 3 75.00%
Mario Kart 7 3 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old April 3, 2014, 05:15:57 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon View Post
RNG abuse is within the gray area. While it allows Pokémon to be created in-game without any code injection by external software (writing directly to the cartridge, modifying the system's RAM, spoofing through Wi-Fi), it does still require the usage of a third party calculator program and cannot be performed alone without extensive calculation. For this reason, I cannot allow the distribution of such Pokémon on Victory Road.
Come on Cat! Us bounties have to work hard to stay alive. I've won 8 battles without losing and I'm not even half way to 300 pts and the prize is a Protean Froakie! I could get that in my game within five minutes! I just think more valuable prizes are deserved for both bounties and TL members!
Old April 3, 2014, 09:40:35 PM
Kyurem

Yeah but it would take me the same time to it my way, so i could just normal breed pokemon from past games, if u want the old Tutor moves. Like for example a Drain Punch Gallade or something like that.
Old April 11, 2014, 02:51:37 AM
Volcarona

I'm very sorry for my inactivity. Family issues came up, as well as various other things that kept me away (Like bad connection from my router). I'm still struggling with that, but I will try to stay active or at least check in. If anyone has suggestions to make this clan better, please tell me.

-Update-
I know that the amount of pts required for the prizes is discouraging, so I'm planning on dropping the required points.

I will be cleaning up the April fools update really soon. please be patient.

I miss you guys, both bounties and members alike. I should let you guys know that I also suck at keeping a schedule.... so this is even more a challenge for me than you can imagine. In other words, I really need help (perhaps a moderator) to keep the first post updated.
Old April 11, 2014, 03:31:15 AM
Volcarona

-Update-

First off, please look at the first post for the latest news.

second:

EP factor Modified

At first much confusion went on about Element Powers, but now to put it this way, for every pokemon with the element matching your EP you get +5pts.
so, let's just say for example:

you have fire/fight for your EPs.

Emboar = +10 due to having both of your EPs
Blaziken= same: +10
Infernape= +10
Machamp= +5 for having fighting
Tallonflame= +5 for having fire
Lucario= +5 for having fighting

total pts bonus= 45 pts in addition to the pts you won by bounty hunt or any situation.

Basically, as long as you have a pokemon whose attribute compliments your EPs (even if you only have one pokemon complimenting either one or both) you're guaranteed to gain bonus pts.

Another feature: Consolation pts. If you happen to lose in battle, don't feel bad anymore, now you gain consolation pts. for every loss, you gain +5 pts automatically. (no multiplier/LP/EP factor counts in this. It's just 5 pts only)

I hope this helps.

EDIT: UNRELATED TO POKEMON (SORTA) NEWS:

With the Smash Bros direct, and the origin from whence the Bounty hunter clan came from for me, I'm really considering making a Super Smash Bros. Bounty hunter Clan in the near future. as we approach the 3DS version of it, I may get started with the rulesets now and when it comes out, finally take it into action.

Last edited by Nytz; April 11, 2014 at 03:37:34 AM.
Old April 11, 2014, 03:43:06 AM
Volcarona

With the last edit said, before I make it official, I will add a Smash bros section to the first page on the third post.

I will begin the brainstorm right away.

And it would be even more fun if we had another clan battling against my smash bros. clan. After all, the bounty hunter Idea was originally for Super Smash Bros. (brawl at the time)
Old April 11, 2014, 07:22:47 AM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytz View Post
-Update-

First off, please look at the first post for the latest news.

second:

EP factor Modified

At first much confusion went on about Element Powers, but now to put it this way, for every pokemon with the element matching your EP you get +5pts.
so, let's just say for example:

you have fire/fight for your EPs.

Emboar = +10 due to having both of your EPs
Blaziken= same: +10
Infernape= +10
Machamp= +5 for having fighting
Tallonflame= +5 for having fire
Lucario= +5 for having fighting

total pts bonus= 45 pts in addition to the pts you won by bounty hunt or any situation.

Basically, as long as you have a pokemon whose attribute compliments your EPs (even if you only have one pokemon complimenting either one or both) you're guaranteed to gain bonus pts.

Another feature: Consolation pts. If you happen to lose in battle, don't feel bad anymore, now you gain consolation pts. for every loss, you gain +5 pts automatically. (no multiplier/LP/EP factor counts in this. It's just 5 pts only)

I hope this helps.

EDIT: UNRELATED TO POKEMON (SORTA) NEWS:

With the Smash Bros direct, and the origin from whence the Bounty hunter clan came from for me, I'm really considering making a Super Smash Bros. Bounty hunter Clan in the near future. as we approach the 3DS version of it, I may get started with the rulesets now and when it comes out, finally take it into action.
How do we determine our EP?
Old April 11, 2014, 09:05:37 AM
Volcarona

@MattyBrolic: Hmm... you know, It seems to me like Bounties are very interested in this besides the fact that you are pit against members.

For this, should I:

Make All Bounties as members?: Because the way I see it, Bounties are so important to keeping this place alive, whereas the whole member points system and games just aren't holding attention to the members it seems. and honestly, nobody choose to become bounties, I just selected them based on funny threats. MattyBrollic and Reuniclus seem the most interested and yet they gain only a fraction of the benefits of Team Lunacy since both of them are bounties. I think I should merge the bounty system and Member system, that way everyone gets the same benefits.

Long story short, should I make all current bounties official members of Team Lunacy?
Old April 11, 2014, 10:26:52 AM
Volcarona

I wouldn't say it's necessary to make us part of the team but maybe apply some if not all of the skill point rules to us so we have ways to earn extra points...I think that would be cool, but it's up to you.
Old April 11, 2014, 12:26:28 PM
Volcarona

I can do that. It would require the Bounty system to undergo a somewhat serious makeover, but not really (You'd now just have the same benefits as members).
Old April 11, 2014, 05:01:22 PM
Volcarona

UPDATE
(for Bounties)
Now Bounties can earn Pts the same way Members do, as well as utilize the LP/EP system and also the Rank system.

EDIT: AND, bounties are still not MEMBERS.

Last edited by Nytz; April 11, 2014 at 05:08:03 PM.
Old April 12, 2014, 11:19:30 AM
Kyurem

Yeah i havnt been active much of late. (The forum is in one of those inactive slumps for a certin amount of days) So i've been checking in all, its just that the forum looks dead most of the time this month.
Old April 12, 2014, 04:44:08 PM
Volcarona

It's okay. I hope it picks up by summer, especially if SSB comes out (God willing).
Old April 12, 2014, 04:51:15 PM
Volcarona

Update

Kakashidragon and MattyBrollic's LP has been set to Crescent moon as requested.

MattyBrollic's EP's: Fire/Fight has been set.
Old April 13, 2014, 09:10:42 AM
Volcarona

Theres no reason for inactivity! Reun, Cowboy and I are ready to fight!
Old April 14, 2014, 03:45:18 PM
Volcarona

UPDATE

In response to Swagger Ban, (Though I definitely don't agree with Smogon and never will, but for the sake of just doing things with class,) The Sableye Prize will be removed from the TL Prize list. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you want to hate on someone, hate Smogon. XD
Old April 14, 2014, 05:00:25 PM
Volcarona

-UPDATE-

A misunderstanding. Sableye will still be available as a prize pokemon.
Old April 14, 2014, 05:49:22 PM
Volcarona

MattyBrollic: 140-->150pts.

Nytz: 200--> 205pts for consolation.
Old April 14, 2014, 05:51:35 PM
Volcarona

I thought it was +20 now.
Old April 14, 2014, 05:52:59 PM
Volcarona

crap... confusing myself.

MattyBrolic: 140--> 160 pts. (sorry.)
Old April 14, 2014, 05:58:29 PM
Volcarona

As you probably can see, I'm truly not a good online/wifi battler for any game, not just pokemon... but I do enjoy making the game more fun for those who are competitive by making clans like Team Lunacy.
Old April 14, 2014, 05:58:32 PM
Volcarona

No prob!
Old April 14, 2014, 06:03:08 PM
Volcarona

Though my team suffers the agony of our shortcomings when it comes to bounty hunting, We as team lunacy must remain ever patient and strong... and anticipate victory, even in a loss. That said, MattyBrollic, enjoy your winning streak while supplies last. but bear this in mind, one will join our ranks whom will be better than you.... someday.
Old April 14, 2014, 06:50:39 PM
Volcarona

Hahaha you can start recruiting people competing in the Pokemon World Cup. I made it to the final cut for the US East team but unfortunately did not make it. But that's okay because my first priority is defeating Team Lunacy, and let me warn you that my fellow bounties are very strong trainers and if you take them lightly you will regret it!

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; April 14, 2014 at 09:48:58 PM.
Old April 15, 2014, 02:03:50 AM
Volcarona

Hah! Do you think your ridiculous threat frightens me? not even you wildest dreams! But your words only invoke one thing; THE DECLARATION OF WAR UPON MY ARMY! AND WE WILL DESTROY YOU!

Just as soon as we get more members XD

Last edited by Nytz; April 15, 2014 at 05:45:55 AM.
Old April 15, 2014, 10:06:07 AM
Volcarona

A war is exactly what we've been waiting for! You guys better get a move on because we will disband you before you can even say Team Lunacy!
Old April 15, 2014, 10:33:10 AM
Kyurem

Im in the middle of getting some new pokemons from my emerald game. But it will take awhile. (Like breeding for 3rd gen only moves)
Old April 16, 2014, 03:58:10 AM
Giratina

Lol, I'm extremely limited on Pokemon I can use.. I don't get how y'all get pokes so easily :/ Oh well..... *sigh* I'll stick to the crappy team I have now lol.
Old April 16, 2014, 05:45:40 AM
Volcarona

Usually for me, I get them from a guy who knows a guy.... usually from other sites I've been to (Mainly Gaia at one point.), but now I breed my own stuff based on what I catch and also now from the past pokemon I got from a guy who knows a guy.......who knows another-- you get the idea.

If you need some pokemon, I can give you some bred pokemon to get you started. ^_- I really need my Team Lunacy Members at least active.
Old April 16, 2014, 05:57:12 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Usually for me, I get them from a guy who knows a guy.... usually from other sites I've been to (Mainly Gaia at one point.), but now I breed my own stuff based on what I catch and also now from the past pokemon I got from a guy who knows a guy.......who knows another-- you get the idea.

If you need some pokemon, I can give you some bred pokemon to get you started. ^_- I really need my Team Lunacy Members at least active.
I've got a decent team, but I'll definitely take you up on that offer ^^' I'll try to make my way back to the top of the clan, eventually taking down some bounties
Old April 17, 2014, 07:54:09 AM

Quick question about EP. Do they have to be 2 types that aren't taken yet? I kind of want to take Water and Dark, but it looks like Water was taken.
Old April 17, 2014, 08:32:44 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER View Post
I've got a decent team, but I'll definitely take you up on that offer ^^' I'll try to make my way back to the top of the clan, eventually taking down some bounties
I can give u some breeded mons too if u want.
Old April 17, 2014, 08:42:31 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashidragon View Post
I can give u some breeded mons too if u want.
Wow, so many people offering me Pokemon! xD I suppose I can take you up on the offer, I'll be sure to trade something at least half-decent lol
Old April 17, 2014, 02:05:42 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuniclus View Post
Quick question about EP. Do they have to be 2 types that aren't taken yet? I kind of want to take Water and Dark, but it looks like Water was taken.
Anyone can take any type. It doesn't matter whoever picks the same type as you. basically, you can pick water/dark if you like.
Old April 17, 2014, 03:07:20 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Wow, so many people offering me Pokemon! xD I suppose I can take you up on the offer, I'll be sure to trade something at least half-decent lol
Just make sure u give us a list of what u want. That we know what to breed for.
Old April 17, 2014, 07:00:44 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Just make sure u give us a list of what u want. That we know what to breed for.
Well some Pokemon that I like off the top of me head; Charizard Y, Azumarill, Tyranitar, Scrafty, Cloyster, Scolipede xD Just to name a few of my faves to use
Old April 17, 2014, 08:22:46 PM

In that case, I'll gladly take Water and Dark.
Old April 18, 2014, 07:21:35 AM
Giratina

Recently took down JDxImpetus! 3-0~ GG
Old April 18, 2014, 12:22:48 PM
Volcarona

-Score Update-

JDxImpetus has been slain by PhantomxTrainer.

PhantomxTrainer gained +10pts for victory against a Bounty
PhantomxTrainer gained +10pts from the Pts the bounty accumulated
Total Pts gained: +20
PhantomxTrainer: 200-->220pts.

JDxImpetus gained +5Pts by consolation.
JDxImpetus Total Pts: 10Pts-->15pts.
JDxImpetus' High score will be recoreded
JDxImpetus' Highest score= 10pts

Record your battle video and you could possibly gain more pts from the Trophy list.

Congratulations, PhantomxTrainer! And Good Game, JDxImpetus

EDIT: -Update-

Reuniclus' EP's: Water/Dark is now online.

Last edited by Nytz; April 18, 2014 at 12:23:47 PM.
Old April 18, 2014, 12:31:42 PM
Volcarona

EDIT: Check out our new poll system for a Possible new game clan for TL

EDIT: Following up on the New games, I may need a person to help keep things straight if I do manage to make these clans. Like Kakashidragon does for TL. Think of it as like frontier brains from pokemon. Each clan will need one. And of course, since I already have some ideas for both said games (Mario Kart 7 and Kid Icarus Uprising), I can help expand on the ideas for their pts/skill systems. If I can get a prize system going on that revolves around Pokémon or whatever game where I can offer prizes in, that will help even more for the gameplay experience, and the competitive spirit... which is what I personally believe VictoryRoad forums is all about... otherwise it wouldn't be called VictoryRoad, the competitive path you must take towards being the best at any game you can be good at!

-UPDATE-

Currently on Watchlist: Dragonite. Reason: Procrastination in getting Pokémon Bank. As soon as he gets it, we as Team Lunacy will make our move >:3

Last edited by Nytz; April 18, 2014 at 09:01:04 PM.
Old April 19, 2014, 10:36:43 AM
Kyurem

I might be able to manage something. Hope im up for it.
Old April 19, 2014, 05:05:15 PM
Volcarona

Notice:

-To everyone-

Have a happy Easter/Resurrection Day!
0 0
=(O.O)=
(o)(o)
(0)(0)

Last edited by Nytz; April 19, 2014 at 05:05:58 PM.
Old April 19, 2014, 07:08:13 PM
Giratina

I saved the battle, but I don't know how to get the number to play it and stuff
Old April 19, 2014, 07:26:24 PM
Giratina

Quote:
I saved the battle, but I don't know how to get the number to play it and stuff
Turn your Wi-Fi on in the PSS menu, then go to the Vs. Recorder again. Now you can scroll to the left menu and upload/download videos.
Old April 20, 2014, 09:28:11 AM
Kyurem

I forgot if i choosed a EP types thing? If not, i'll use the dragon & psychic one.
Old May 26, 2014, 05:02:22 PM
Kyurem

Im declareing a bounty onto whoever wins MattyBrollic's upcoming Wifi tournament. (Unless the person that has a bounty already, then i'll choose someone else) Then if Nytz is cool with it, then we'll have another bounty to hunt for.
Old May 28, 2014, 06:27:10 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Im declareing a bounty onto whoever wins MattyBrollic's upcoming Wifi tournament. (Unless the person that has a bounty already, then i'll choose someone else) Then if Nytz is cool with it, then we'll have another bounty to hunt for.
I am NytzN2Dreams, and I approve this message.
Old May 28, 2014, 10:29:01 PM
Volcarona

I like this!!!!!
Old June 3, 2014, 07:21:21 PM
Kyurem

Due to MattyBrollic big win over me, *in his very own tournament -.-* Im making his current (Whatever his bounty points are?) to were u get double points from his defeat. Matty is getting stronger with every win.
Old June 3, 2014, 08:30:48 PM
Volcarona

Us bounties will survive and defeat Team Lunacy once and for all!!!
Old June 3, 2014, 08:58:35 PM
Kyurem

Lol Just be like this: *Kakashi Vs Matty, his Ubers Vs is OU!* Just use this as a team: Darkrai, Arceus (normal type), Mega Mewtwo, Blaziken (Speed Boost), Giratina (Normal form), Ubers Ferrothorn set.
Old June 3, 2014, 09:01:27 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Lol Just be like this: *Kakashi Vs Matty, his Ubers Vs is OU!* Just use this as a team: Darkrai, Arceus (normal type), Mega Mewtwo, Blaziken (Speed Boost), Giratina (Normal form), Ubers Ferrothorn set.
Hahahaha I used to love Ubers. I was never able to make a team on my game because I cant get any dang good IVs or hidden abilities! (regenerator, multiscale etc)
Old June 3, 2014, 09:13:56 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyBrollic View Post
Hahahaha I used to love Ubers. I was never able to make a team on my game because I cant get any dang good IVs or hidden abilities! (regenerator, multiscale etc)
Yeah back when i learned how to RNG for the time, i wanted to go back and do that for good IVs and stuff. To this day i still have them. (A couple i cloned for back ups)
Old June 3, 2014, 09:15:45 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Yeah back when i learned how to RNG for the time, i wanted to go back and do that for good IVs and stuff. To this day i still have them. (A couple i cloned for back ups)
That's sooooo awesome
Old August 6, 2014, 08:13:42 AM
Kyurem

Time to send out the Houndor's & Ninja dogs for our bounty(s).

*Bounty Board*
Here they are:

Pianomaster14 (or was it 12?) just because he won our last tournament and i found him strong.

Mattybrollic: His BP (Bounty Points) are so high we gotta take him out.

Reuncelus: Same reason with Matty ↑.

*For fun*

Sub-zero: Cause i can

Cat333pokemon: Nytz i think has already sent a bounty on him, but i'll renew it.

Dragonite: My reason cause it was fun battling him.

Last edited by kakashidragon; August 6, 2014 at 08:15:23 AM.
Old August 6, 2014, 08:16:07 AM
Volcarona

Quote:
Time to send out the Houndor's & Ninja dogs for our bounty(s).

*Bounty Board*
Here they are:

Pianomaster14 (or was it 12?) just because he won our last tournament and i found him strong.

Mattybrollic: His BP (Bounty Points) are so high we gotta take him out.

Reuncelus: Same reason with Matty ↑.

*For fun*

Sub-zero: Cause i can

Cat333pokemon: Nytz i think has already sent a bounty on him, but i'll renew it.

Dragonite: My reason cause it was fun battling him.
YESSSS BRING BACK TEAM LUNACY!!!!
Old August 6, 2014, 08:18:17 AM
Kyurem

Yeah we gotta sign-up more Lunacy members.
Old August 6, 2014, 08:33:19 AM
Volcarona

Absolutely!
Old August 6, 2014, 07:53:58 PM
Kyurem

Who knows when Nytz will return. He has this habit to not be around for awhile.
Old February 9, 2015, 09:35:53 AM
Volcarona

Can someone bring back this thread? So much wasted potential!!! XD
Old February 9, 2015, 01:10:27 PM
Volcarona

Ok. Let's have a meeting. I think due to the apparent popularity of TL, that it should be revived; HOWEVER, Seeing as I'm pretty unstable in my activity here, I'm now wondering if I should resign, and place someone else in charge.

so far, Kakashidragon was my right hand man in this orginization, and will likely still remain as an important member in TL. In fact, It's very likely that I will make Kakashidragon Commander and Admin of TL. But there's more.

Mattybrolic. I understand how badly you want this to return, so perhaps it may be necessary to add you to the ranks as Kakashidragon's right hand man. You guys may have to make adjustments to your likings to make it happen.

As for me? I will continue to sponsor and support the TL orginization in various ways if I have time. I have to thank all of you for supporting TL, which was just a silly idea that I've been trying to make happen ever since I started wifi battling in the D/P days, but you guys make it real.

So in conclusion: Kakashidragon will be named commander (If he allows it.) Mattybrolic will be second in command, (Unless Kakashidragon declines) In which case, Mattybrolic will be commander.

If there are any questions, let me know on this thread, so we can adjust it to make it fair and fun for everyone.

Last edited by Nytz; February 9, 2015 at 01:11:52 PM.
Old February 9, 2015, 01:33:55 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Ok. Let's have a meeting. I think due to the apparent popularity of TL, that it should be revived; HOWEVER, Seeing as I'm pretty unstable in my activity here, I'm now wondering if I should resign, and place someone else in charge.

so far, Kakashidragon was my right hand man in this orginization, and will likely still remain as an important member in TL. In fact, It's very likely that I will make Kakashidragon Commander and Admin of TL. But there's more.

Mattybrolic. I understand how badly you want this to return, so perhaps it may be necessary to add you to the ranks as Kakashidragon's right hand man. You guys may have to make adjustments to your likings to make it happen.

As for me? I will continue to sponsor and support the TL orginization in various ways if I have time. I have to thank all of you for supporting TL, which was just a silly idea that I've been trying to make happen ever since I started wifi battling in the D/P days, but you guys make it real.

So in conclusion: Kakashidragon will be named commander (If he allows it.) Mattybrolic will be second in command, (Unless Kakashidragon declines) In which case, Mattybrolic will be commander.

If there are any questions, let me know on this thread, so we can adjust it to make it fair and fun for everyone.
I like this idea. Although I was the lone soldier single-handedly fending off Team Lunacy's evil advances, I think that if Kakashidragon and I team up, we will encourage many more battles on the forum as a whole. We could also have Team Lunacy battles count for CinnabarPyro's battle rankings!
Old February 9, 2015, 02:17:13 PM
Kyurem

That idea works great i can be in charge. I was going to reset Matty's bounty anyways as he cashed in his bounty points he gathered up from us.
Old February 9, 2015, 02:48:31 PM
Volcarona

Team Lunacy Update

It's been settled. Kakashidragon is now named Commander of Team lunacy
With that said, Mattybrolic, is not only our newest member of TL, but also second in command.

I (although it's unlikely I'd do this,) reserve the right to at any point in time to rename myself commander of Team Lunacy. In which case, Kakashidragon and MattyBrolic will both be in the same rank as vice/ secondary commanders.

If there are any questions, discuss here in this thread, or give me a visitor message.
Old February 9, 2015, 03:51:16 PM
Volcarona

Sounds great! Who should we place our bounties on!? >:]

Last edited by MattyBrollic; February 9, 2015 at 03:51:57 PM.
Old February 9, 2015, 11:17:48 PM
Kyurem

We need a sub-forum here for like a bounty board thing.