Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games

Notices

Search this Thread
Old April 1, 2015, 03:18:26 PM
Administrator

Default Nintendo Direct 4/1

Another Nintendo Direct hit today with more news goodness. Links to the stream and a re-cap of events can be viewed here.
Old April 1, 2015, 03:29:00 PM
Administrator

My thoughts:
  • Vote for next Smash Brothers character? Wonder how many kids are going to be voting for Master Chief, Goku, or any other character from something non-Nintendo that won't happen ever.
  • Yay more footage for Yoshi's Woolly World. SO ADORABLE. And those Yarn Yoshi amiibo, ASLJRTFALKSJFDLKAJSDFHEARTATTACKSOCUTE....dangit now I need to buy a THIRD Yoshi amiibo (and possibly fourth and fifth...).
  • DS games on the big screen via Virtual Console, that's pretty cool. Still wish Nintendo made some sort of add-on/software to let you stream from the 3DS to the Wii U.
  • Pokemon Rumble, I enjoyed the bits of it I played with friends but never actually got a full game. This being free I can at least get some enjoyment out of it, hopefully the microtransactions aren't cumbersome...
  • Finally some new details on the Animal Crossing DLC for Mario Kart 8. Wow that AC village looks BEAUTIFUL in HD, when we going to get a full game like that? Released early? Great in case I wasn't going to lose enough free time from GTA V PC being released in two weeks.
  • Extreme Speed 200cc mode in Mario Kart 8? NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. A mode to further separate the boys from the men. Can't wait to rip through all the tracks again at a bajillion miles an hour.

Last edited by Yoshi648; April 1, 2015 at 04:26:21 PM.
Old April 2, 2015, 09:48:25 AM
Giratina

i'm really excited to play as mewtwo and lucas on my 3ds smash bros game. i find it pretty funny how they introduced lucas into this game by saying "lucas comes out of nowhere!" and it's cool how lucas defended ness in the video, kinda like repaying ness for defending him in brawl's story aha
Old April 3, 2015, 09:43:43 AM
Kyurem

I think my priorities shifted seeing as I'm now really interested in Fire Emblem if.