Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games

Notices

Search this Thread
Old May 27, 2017, 04:19:03 PM
Cyndaquil

Default [RUMOR] Mario Crossover Game

This thread contain possible spoilers, so if you do not want spoiled, please leave.

Spoiler Alert:    
Back in the Fall, Lauren Kate Dale (Eurogamer journalist) said that Ubisoft was working on a Mario and Rabbids crossover RPG game. She claimed that the game was suppose to release at the launch of the Switch, and former Rare composer Grant Kirkhope is making the music. Of course, the game did not arrive at the launch of the Switch.

However, leaked documents from Ubisoft suggested that the title is real and being announced at E3 for an August release.

The game is rumored to have eight playable characters: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, and four Rabbids crossplayers of them.

I do think this game is real, because there is enough evidence to support its existence. I do not know if I will pick it up or not, but honestly, this feels a game that someone came up with when they were drunk. The game is rumored to be developed by Ubisoft Paris, which does not have the best reputation.

Last edited by Aquablast064; May 27, 2017 at 04:19:35 PM.
Old September 21, 2017, 08:35:03 AM
Regigigas

Hey, uh, about that that crossover haha. I hear its good
Old September 24, 2017, 09:18:21 AM
Keldeo

That's the hilarious part though, this is probably one of the weirdest crossover ideas possible and all I hear is how good it actually is.