Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Pokémon General
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old February 5, 2011, 06:45:45 PM
Volcarona

Default [D & P Finale] Well, its finally happened. [Potential Spoilers]

The last episode of the Diamond and Pearl saga aired (in English) not too long ago. Any last thoughts on the entire saga? I'm gonna miss Brock D:

And what about the upcoming Black and White season starting on the 12th? Anyone looking forward to that?

Discuss O:
Old February 5, 2011, 07:14:27 PM
Celebi

Wow, I didnt know it had already ended. I cant wait for the B&W TV series even though I have done saw most of the japanese episodes already and that kinda spoils the suprise but I dont care! Also I think it is stupid that the B&W TV series comes out before the games do.
Old February 5, 2011, 07:37:50 PM
Kyurem

It's been a wonderful generation, I remember back when Ash had just caught his Starly...

It makes you think throughout the good and the bad...losing to Roark, Turtwig's evolution into Grotle and its tutoring from Paul's Torterra, Buizel's battles with Maylene's Lucario and Wake's Floatzel, Brock catching Croagunk and Happiny, the three meeting with the spirit Trio, Team Galactic, Barry's fining addiction, Gliscor's emotional leave until the Sinnoh League, Paul releasing Chimchar and being taken in by Ash, Dawn's doppleganger and Togekiss, Ambipom leaving, Buneary's love for Pikachu, Cyrus trapping himself in his own universe, Hunter J, Lyra and Khoury meeting Ash and co., the Gym Battles, Nando, Paul's battle with Brandon, all of Ash's defeats at the hands of Paul, Brock finally realizing his destiny as a Pokemon Doctor, Ash's first win over Paul, and...so on...

It's gonna be hard leaving it all behind, especially Brock, who's now going to be officially replaced by Cilan, and even Dawn, I've gotten so used to her presence that it's going to be hard to leave. It's been a great generation, and I loved it all, the good and the bad. But now it is time to move on to the future, the future of light and darkness, of Black and White.