Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 23, 2011, 11:31:05 AM
Keldeo

"Hey Giza.. What are you doing here?" Destiny asked, confused. "..Wasn't your door on the other side of the room?"
Old August 23, 2011, 11:34:32 AM
Landorus

(Wait, were you going to control this Giza? I don't want to mess anything up.)
Old August 23, 2011, 11:42:48 AM
Keldeo

(I could do it.)

'Gizamimi' smiled, "There was a teleporter hidden in the door, teleporting me to the ruins. Same for you."
Destiny stared at her, "..If you say so." he replied, "So, what do we do now?"
'Gizamimi' looked around, "Nothing. The others are coming. Magnus and Jake.. Idno, Buddy, Zig, Syliva, and of course, Rika."
"..Aren't you forgetting about Din?" Destiny asked, while 'Gizamimi' nodded. "Yes, and Din."
Old August 23, 2011, 12:08:34 PM
Landorus

As Idno climbed the hill, he saw a small shrine at its peak. There was a boy sitting at the top of the peak, meditating. He was wearing a scarf and had stark white hair. his all of his clothes were brown, except for his bright yellow sneakers. The boy opened his eyes and cast a sharp glare over Idno. His eyes were like a hawk's. "Welcome to my home." The boy said. "This is Aquila's peak." Idno looked at the boy, slightly befuddled. "Who're you?" he finally asked. "My name is Altair." The boy said, and said nothing more, and continued meditating. Idno stood for a moment, and then walked past the shrine. Suddenly, Altair was in front of him, wielding a yellow claw in his right hand. "I'm afraid I can't let you go until you defeat me." he said. Idno sighed and drew his weapon, studying the claw, and setting The Winslow to its Halberd function. "Let's get this over with." he said.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Zig walked into the Cabana. There was nobody there except for a bald, dark-skinned man behind the counter, polishing a glass. He was wearing aviator sunglasses and a white trenchcoat. He turned around when he heard somebody walk in. "Welcome to the Summer Triangle!" he said in a deep, yet cheerful voice. "What can I get'cha?" Zig looked around. It seemed like an average tropical bar, fit with barstools, booths, a soda fountain, and a small TV in the back playing women's wrestling. "What is this place? Who are you?" Zig asked. The man chuckled. "Just like everyone." he muttered. "My name's Deneb. But my friends just call me Don. I run this here place." Zig sat down at the barstool. "How can I get outta here?" he asked. Deneb put down his glass and started pouring several alcoholic beverages in a cup. "Always with the questions. Well, if you wanna get out of here, you gotta beat the master of the room."

"And that would be you?"

"That would be me."

"And wot do I beat you in?"

"A battle to the death, usually. 'Less you wanna try somethin' else." Deneb shook the liquids in the cup and poured them in a martini glass. "But before we do, why not have a little fun?" He asked. "Bottoms up!" Zig just stared at the glass. After a minute or so, Deneb laughed. "Heh! Nobody ever trusts their enemy, do they? You're no fun." he took the glass and drank it in one swig. "So whaddaya say we take this outside?" he asked. Zig walked out of the bar. "Fine with me." he said, shuffling his deck. Deneb walked out after him, taking out a paring knife. "You fightin' with playin' cards?" Zig fired back. "You fightin' with a baby knife?" Deneb chuckled. "Looks like we both got secrets." he said.

Buddy followed the music and found its source. There was an attractive woman with red hair playing a lyre. The lyre looked like it came from an Aztec temple, being made of Gold with elegantly carved wood handles. The woman herself was dressed in elegant traditional Chinese garb. "Why, hello there." she said in a soothing voice. "My name is Vega." she said nothing more and began playing her Lyre again. Buddy was half-mesmerized by the song, but worked up his courage to ask. "How do I move on?" he blurted out. Vega giggled. "I'm afraid the only way you can 'move on' is if you can beat me. But no-one ever has before. I wonder why? It's not like I'm really powerful or anything."

Buddy turned around. (Oh, man, no sane person would be able to beat this lady, she's just so... innocent...)He glanced at her and she smiled at him. He snapped his head forward and thought. (Jeez, I-I bet she's just tricking me. Yeah, that's it, nobody's that innocent. This is probably just a big lie she puts on, just a big spiel she plays to win fights before they start... yeah... that lying, cheating... I bet she's not even a girl!) he continued riling himself up with angry thoughts until he forced himself to become Geoffrich again. He stood up straight and faced her head-on. Then he used the bones in his skull to cut off the auditory nerves in his brain, until he was completely deaf. As he charged, Vega started to play her Lyre again. Geoffrich stopped and checked his hearing. He couldn't hear anything gong on outside his body. He mockingly tapped the side of his head and shrugged. Vega's face twisted into a frown and her harp became a weapon; a shield with a lance coming out of the top, the strings electrifying themselves. They both charged at each other.

Last edited by Idno58; August 23, 2011 at 12:09:45 PM.
Old August 23, 2011, 07:03:45 PM
Landorus

Din walked into the house slowly, looking around. It looked much like it had when he had been eighteen years old. He moved almost automatically to the living room, and stopped cold. A young woman, perhaps about seventeen, sat on the couch, looking at him expectantly. Her dark blue hair was very long, and she wore a simple wool dress. She smiled at him. "Hello, Din. Where have you been? I've been waiting here for such a long time."
Din stared at her. "V-Vella?" He stammered. Something in the back of his mind told him that this was impossible. Vella was gone. She'd been killed in a landslide, a long time ago. But something seemed to push that fact to the far back of his mind. He just continued staring at her.

Sylvia came to the base of the tree, and looked around. There didn't appear to be anyone there. She looked out across the field. The sun was setting in the west, and the fading light brought a certain serenity over her. She wasn't sure what drew her attention away from the sunset, but her gaze moved up to the tree. She frowned slightly when she saw it. Even though it was obviously late-summer, the tree was completely devoid of any leaves. Sitting in the branches was a young man, a couple years older than her, with raven-black hair. His clothes were old and torn, and he looked like he hadn't eaten his fill for a long time. He looked down at her, and she gasped when she saw his eyes. They were such a dark brown, the were almost black. She had thought she'd never see those eyes again. Not when the Xionie took him away. "Olban?" She whispered. He smiled at her. "Hey there, Sylv."

Giza stepped through the doors leading out of the basement. She was outside, in the middle of the sidewalk. She looked around. Oddly enough, there weren't any other houses on the street. There wasn't even any indication that there had been any. The entire other side of the street, and on both sides of her house, was completely covered with trees. "Beautiful, isn't it?" A woman's voice said behind her. Giza whirled around. Standing in the front door to the house, stood her mother. She was the exact same that Giza remembered: Tall, only a little more so than she herself was, long white hair, and blue eyes, sparkling.
"Mom?" She said softly. Terresa laughed, "Yes, of course it's me!" She smiled at her, "Look at you. You've gotten taller."
Giza stared at her, then shook her head, stepping back. "No. No, this isn't real. You.. my mother's dead."
Terresa just stared at her. "What do you mean? I'm right here. I made some cookies, sweetie. Come inside, they're still warm."
Giza hesitated. Why not? she asked herself. You never did get that breakfast. Still, something was telling her to stay put. But an odd feeling was starting to override that sense of danger. Slowly, she started to move towards the apparition of her mother.
Old August 24, 2011, 02:23:36 AM
Keldeo

'Gizamimi' then stopped leaning against the pillar. "So, Destiny. What do you want to do?" Destiny shook his head, "Get out of here, and kill Isuka, of course!" he replied, but 'Gizamimi' shook her head, "Nah. Let's relax a bit.. I'm tired."

Rika stepped into the Toyroom, complete with the strange N's Toyroom theme. In the corner, was a little boy, playing with an electric train, resembling Destiny when he was younger. The boy lifted his head, "..Big sis..?" he asked, before getting up, and tackle-glomping Rika, "Big sisssssss~"

Iroha and Kayla got to the doors at the end of their corridors, opening them up, and stepping out into one big room. Iroha stared at Kayla, "Isuka, is that all you want that girl to do? Walk around some dark corridor for a while, then come out here?" Kayla shook her head, still being controlled by Isuka, "No. I'll have her fight the one who's in love with her.. Or so it seems. As long as he doesn't get killed by Vega.."
Old August 24, 2011, 08:11:03 AM
Landorus

(Incoming gigantically long post)

After Idno got out his halberd, Altair jumped in the air and slashed with his claw. Three blades of sharp wind whistled towards Idno, who barely dodged. The wind made a giant gash in the ground behind him. Altair flew around in the air frantically, kicking off of the wind itself, spinning and sending blades of wind flying in Idno's direction. (Ah, screw this.) Idno thought to himself. He retracted the halberd and took out The Winslow's railgun function. He hid behind his shield to aim while Altair was giving a dance of death from above. Idno examined the ground's mineral content. It was full of magnetic minerals such as Iron and Magnetite. (Ah, so that's how he does it.) Idno thought. (Too bad that this very soil will be his undoing.) He put the dirt in the railgun and fired, the particles flying out like a lightning shotgun. Altair could not avoid the spray and plummeted to the ground, right next to a chasm. Idno walked up to Altair and gave a salute as he kicked Altair down into the abyss. He heard an eagle's screech at the top of the mountain and decided to follow it. In the middle of the shrine was an eagle-shaped portal. Idno shrugged and walked through it.

__________________________________________________ _____________________

Geoffrich and Vega charged at each other. Geoffrich attempted to stab Vega with his blade, Vega tried to impale him with her spear. Both attacks were thwarted by the defenders' shields. The entire battle was an exchange of identical blows being blocked by shields. This went on for a good few minutes before Geoffrich had enough. He punched a hole in the ground and sent some of his energy through it. Before long, an army of the living dead arose from the ground. Geoffrich controlled their bones to make their fingers sharper, their bones stronger, and gave them bone weapons, such as scimitars and axes. Vega destroyed a few of them, but was soon overwhelmed. She was swallowed in the lake of zombies and gave out a scream that, fortunately, Geoffrich could not hear. He drew his energy back from the ground and the Zombies returned to their eternal rest. Where Vega was standing, Geoffrich found a portal shaped like a lyre. He fixed the circulation to his auditory nerves and walked through it.

__________________________________________________ _____________________

Before their battle started, Deneb got a call on his phone. " 'Scuse me for a sec." he said, and opened his phone. The voice on the other side of the line talked frantically. "What? He fell? But-" Deneb said, flustered. The voiced talked some more. "To shreds? How could-" The voice talked some more. "Yeah, Yeah, I got it. Leave it to me." Deneb discarded his trenchcoat and revealed a tight-fitting swimsuit that was white with Black stripes around the shoulder and collarbone area. "Looks like your friends beat my friends." he said. "But lucky for me, I'm the strongest link in the chain." He jabbed his knife into the ground and pulled it out. The knife seemed to grab the sand and turned into a longsword. "This here knife draws out the elements of whatever it touches." he said. Then he charged at Zig with astonishing speed, slashing at him. Zig used his seven of clubs to form a shield of sand to block the hits. Deneb started talking as he was attacking. "You know why the Roman Colosseum used an arena covered in sand?" he asked. "It's cause the sand could soak up the blood, yes, but there's another reason." he continued. "As you probably know, it's kinda hard to walk on sand. It's all loose and falls apart with each step." He discarded the sand blade and stabbed the air to make a blade of wind. "Well, that's 'cuz you're steppin' on it wrong. The secret to running on sand is to make sure your feet hit perpendicular to the ground when you step." he broke the sand shield, and Zig had to make another one. "The gladiators called this the 'Bellator est ambulare,' or the warrior's walk. They believed that he who stomped the ground at that angle was confident and willing to live, so they made the ones who didn't run like that hard to run from the lions." Zig had grown impatient. "Oy, I've had enough history learnin'." he said. "If I can't beat yeh, then I have some friends who can." He pulled out some cards from his pocket. He pulled out two of them and threw them in the air. Well, come on, yeh 'Elemental Heroes!' Go, Ocean and Woodsman!

Out of the cards came two humanoid beings. One of them was blue, had fins, and wielded a staff with two prongs. The other was almost the opposite. He was green, muscular, and half of his body was made of a strong wood. The blue one dubbed Ocean looked at Zig. "What need of you for us, human?" Woodsman sneered. "Yeah, and why's he here?" he pointed at Ocean. Zig smiled. "The answer should be obvious. I wanna fuse you guys." The two heroes frowned. "Again?" woodsman sneered. "Seriously, that's all they think we're good for." Ocean crossed his arms. "Fine. If it shall make this experience as short as it can, I accept." Woodsman thought for a second. Deneb laughed. "What is this, a sitcom? Get on with it before I get bored." This made Woodsman's temper rise. "That's it! I'm gonna kill him!" Zig pulled out a card. "Well then, without further ado, go on and Polymerize!"

He threw another card between the two, and they were pulled in. After a few seconds, another Hero emerged. It was a man clad in white armor with Red and Blue gems on his body. "My name is Terra Firma. I am the essence of the Planet Earth herself." He struck a pose, pushing his elbows back and standing up straight. "Prepare to feel her wrath!" Terra Firma charged at Deneb, leaving a trail of sand blasting upwards in his wake. Deneb fought him with his air blade, and they exchanged countless blows. "It's no use!" Terra Firma said. "His power exceeds mine!" Zig pulled out a card. "No worries, mate. You got an ability for that." He threw another card out. "Come on, Necroshade." A humanoid figure colored blood red emerged from the card. "Heh..." the hero sighed. "I know what you're going to do..." he said, slightly depressed. "Well, then, get on with it. I live to die!" Zig snapped his fingers and Necroshade turned into a dark aura that flew into Terra Firma's body. Terra Firma's eyes turned from yellow to black. The gems on his shoulders and chest turned dark red with power. he continued to exchange blows with Deneb, this time hitting much harder. Suddenly, he split into two beings that looked like Ocean and Woodsman, only with white armor. Woodsman took his giant right arm and threw Deneb high into the air, then launched ocean, who slashed Deneb several times with his staff. Then, he drew an orb of water and smashed it down on Deneb, sending him downward. Right before he was about to hit the ground, Woodsman readied his right arm and threw an uppercut straight on Deneb's head. The impact spread through his body and broke every one of his vertebrae, as well as the top of his skull. Zig called the Heroes back to their cards and walked up to Deneb, in too much pain and shock to speak.

Deneb smiled slightly and was suddenly taken in by the tide. A strange chorus sounded when his body melted away into light. Zig noticed it was coming from inside the Cabana. When he went in, he found a portal in the shape of a Swan behind the counter, emanating the chorus as it was golden light. Zig walked through it.
Old August 24, 2011, 10:12:48 AM
Keldeo

Destiny blinked, "Rest..? Are you feeling okay, Giza..?" 'Gizamimi' nodded, "..Totally fine.." she grinned, before taking out a small device, that morphed into Gizamimi's Sword, and the fake Giza pointed her sword at Destiny, "And i'll feel even better after killing you, Destiny." she then slashed at him, and just barely missed the boy, who jumped back. Unfortunately for Destiny, he didn't have any weapons. He had to flee from the fake Gizamimi, who kept slashing at him whenever she got the chance. In the end, Destiny was trapped. The fake Gizamimi cornered him, and tried slashing him..

Rika stared at the child, confused, "..Big sis?" she asked. The child nodded, "You finally came back~ Big Sis, Rika!" he got out a knife, and pointed it at her, "..But then you went maverick.. I'm so sorry, Big Sis.." the child then tried stabbing Rika, who blocked the knife, with her sword. "..Lee?.." she asked. The child nodded, "Yah! Lee! That's me!" he replied, his knife transforming into a sword resembling Riku's Soul Eater, from Kingdom Hearts 1, CoM, Re:CoM and Days, except with a brighter colour scheme.

Andrew stepped into his door, coming out in the cage room from earlier in the RP, except with destroyed cages. Infront of him, was the figures of Lion, Gon and Chabat, for some reason. 'Gon' punched at him, sending electricity at Andrew, who dodged, Lion slashed at him, but Andrew dodged that too. 'Chabat' disappeared but didn't attack. Lion and Gon too disappeared, before the avatar of Lawanduu appeared. "..A backup? I've gotta hand it to Isuka, she is REALLY smart~ Oh look. One of those kids who fought my beast! DIEEEEEEE!" the avatar of Lawanduu obtained a very long scythe, and slashed at Andrew, who tried blocking.. But his sword was knocked out of his hand.
Old August 24, 2011, 10:45:43 AM
Landorus

Sylvia stared up at the young man in the tree, still hardly believing that he was there. "Olban, how..?" She started to ask. He smiled and jumped down out of the tree. "Same way you did. I only got here yesterday." He replied.
Sylvia shook her head, "No, this doesn't make sense. You.. the Xionie.. last year..." Olban put a finger to his lips. "Shh. I'll explain everything later. Now, come over here, let me have a look at you." Sylvia started towards him...

"Din, where have you been?" The apparition of Vella asked him again. "I came here, like you asked me to, but you never came. Where did you go?"
"I... I heard you were killed in that landslide, and I..." Din broke off. Vella looked at him, confused. "Landslide? What are you talking about?" Din tried to explain, but the details of that day were slipping away from him. "Din," Vella said softly, "Why don't you come over here, sit down for a while? We do have so much to talk about." Din nodded, and began to walk over to her...

"No!"
Giza stopped in her tracks. That warning cry had been like a whip inside her head. Had she been Willed to stop? The apparition of her mother looked at her, confused, and... Was that the slightest hint of irritation? "Giza, what's wrong? Come on, come inside." Giza took another step forward. "No! Stop!"
Again, the girl froze. She looked around, but saw no one, other than her mother. She backed up a step. "Giza!" The woman snapped, "Come here!" But Giza kept backing away. The thing that looked like her mother gave a snarl of hate, and started towards her, her fingers growing into talons. Giza tried to draw her sword, but it got stuck in it's sheath. 'Terresa' shoved her, knocking her to the ground. She tried to get to her feet, but the creature brought one taloned hand down on her arm, and the girl cried out in pain. The creature raised it's other hand to strike, aimed right for the girl's chest... But something growled. Something just to Gizamimi's right. She turned her head, and saw a wolf. It looked a lot like Gizamimi when she transformed; it's fur was the same white, and the eyes were the same blue. This wolf was a bit larger, however, and it had an odd blue nimbus surrounding it. The creature looked up, and screeched, a horrible, bird-like sound that grated on the girl's eardrums, then stood tall again, removing it's talons from her arm. The wolf continued to growl menacingly. Giza looked at the wolf's eyes. They were filled with pure anger and hatred. The creature screeched again, and started towards the wolf, it's talons outstretched. The wolf also ran forward, leaping at the creature. The thing attempted to swipe at the wolf, but, oddly enough, the talons swept harmlessly through the animal, as though it were just a shadow. Then the wolf bit down on it's torso. The teeth, the only thing about the wolf that was solid, sank into the creature's side. It shrieked, and tried to push the wolf off. Giza got to her feet, succeeded in drawing her sword, and then slashed at the thing's head. As it came off, the thing screamed, and Giza felt pain shooting all around inside her. The thing's scream sounded just like her mother's scream, and it hurt her badly. She fell to her knees, clutching at her head. When the scream finally died down, she looked up slowly. The wolf was looking at her, concern showing in it's eyes.
"I-I'm fine." She told it, her voice a bit shaky. The wolf came up to her, and licked her cheek, once. Giza felt warmth flowing through her, and it eased the pain inside her. She looked at the wolf again, her eyes wide. The wolf lolled it's tongue out in a resemblance of a grin, then said, in the language of wolves, "Be careful, my Gizamimi. Things aren't finished yet." Then it flickered, and vanished. Giza stared at where it had been a moment ago, then remembered: Din and Sylvia! She sent her thought out to them, "Guys, be careful! There are things here that are trying to kill us!"
Old August 24, 2011, 11:04:51 AM
Keldeo

Destiny ducked, and kicked at the fake Gizamimi's legs, causing her to fall, and dropped the sword. Destiny quickly stole the sword, which, when 'Gizamimi' stopped gripping it, turned into the device again, and 'Gizamimi' turned into a small girl, about four or five, who cried. "I'm sorry!" the girl cried, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm a Xionie! I was told to kill you! I won't kill you.." she cried some more, and Destiny decided to try to comfort her. The girl grinned, before taking out a knife, resembling a dragon's wing, and stabbing Destiny in the stomach. "..Just KIDDING." she transformed into an older woman, who stood over Destiny, grinning. "Hey, Destiny? A word of advice? Don't trust your enemies."

Lee raised his sword, and slashed at Rika, who blocked the slash. "Darnit, he's fast.." Rika cursed, before countering Lee's slash with a slash of her own, hitting the boy in the shoulder.

Last edited by Roxas; August 24, 2011 at 11:05:44 AM.
Old August 24, 2011, 11:43:59 AM
Landorus

Din was only a few feet from 'Vella', when he heard Giza's warning. He stopped cold, his eyes ablaze. The young woman looked up at him, "Din, what's wro--" Then Din shot a fireball at her. She jumped back, growing talons and bird's feet, just like the one that faced Giza, and then charged at him. Din expertly dodged, and fired more fireballs at her. They continued this assault for several moments, until finally, one of Din's fireballs connected. The thing screeched, and slowly began to burn. The fire licked greedily at the thing, almost as if it were made of old paper. Finally, all that was left were a few ashes, which suddenly disappeared. Din felt pain shoot through him at the sight, remembering how hard it had been to lose Vella. After a moment, he shook himself, like a dog coming out of the water, and left the house.

Sylvia also heard Giza's warning just in time. She stopped and started backing away from him. 'Olban' watched her. "What's going on, Sylv?" He asked. "Don't call me that!" Sylvia snapped. She raised her hand, and released her Will at him. He was sent flying back into the tree, and held there. He struggled against it, "Sylvia! What are you doing?"
She glared at him, her eyes like ice. "You are not Olban. Show yourself, creature!" The young man glared at her, then slowly transformed, the same way the other two did. Sylvia stepped back instinctively, her hold on him loosening slightly. He broke free of her Will, and charged towards her. She drew her sword and blocked his attacks, each time trying to knock him back a little ways, with no success. When he was almost on top of her, she kicked him, sending him back into the tree. Before he could right himself again, she concentrated, and focused on the branches of the tree.
"Crush." She said, and released her Will. The branches of the tree suddenly bent down, picking the creature up and slowly began to crush him. He screamed, once, as they slowly squeezed his life away. Sylvia felt pain rushing through her, and tried to force it back. "That wasn't Olban." She told herself aloud. "It was something else." When she looked at the tree again, there was no sign of the thing. There were leaves on the tree now, bright green, and the rustling as the wind blew through them was calming. She sighed softly, and turned back to the sunset.

Giza felt a small surge next to her, and looked over. Both Din's and Sylvia's shadows were next to her, looking at her. "Are you two alright?" She asked them.
"Just peachy." Din growled. "Good job with that warning. I almost got tricked there."
"You, uncle? Tricked?" Sylvia asked teasingly. She turned back to Giza, and then froze. "Giza, your arm!"
Gizamimi looked down. The talons of the creature had done some pretty heavy damage. The wolf's lick had healed the wound somewhat, but a little bit of blood was still trickling down her arm, and the sleeve of her tunic was torn and reddened. "It's not as bad as it looks." She said. She looked back up at Din, "What were those things?"
"I don't know for sure. Whatever they were, though, they won't be hurting anyone again. There might be other dangers, though, so we need to be careful."
Giza went cold at the thought of something like what she'd just fought off--or something even worse--attacking Destiny, or her other friends. Just behind her, the doorway of the house started glowing, turning into a kind of portal. She turned back to the others, "We need to get going, to find the others." The two of them nodded, and their shadows vanished. Giza stood, and walked into the portal.
Old August 24, 2011, 11:56:59 AM
Keldeo

Destiny twitched a bit, blood pouring out of his stomach. "Nnn.." he groaned a bit, before struggling to his feet, and using the device he had stolen, turning it into a black scythe, and Destiny himself glowing black. "...." Destiny said nothing, before charging at the woman, and repeatedly slashing her with the scythe, quite quickly. The woman was killed almost instantly, her body cut up into very small pieces. Destiny stopped glowing, and realized the knife was still in his stomach, then fell forward, into a portal with a dragon's wing in the center.

Andrew ran to reclaim his sword, and slashed at the Avatar of Lawanduu, but missed, as the avatar made itself smaller, then bigger, slashing at Andrew once more, hitting the boy in the arm. "Nyaaaaaaaah!" Andrew yelled, before having an idea. "..Hey.. Lawandork.." Andrew smiled, using Destiny's nickname for the person, "..This is my dying will." he then threw his sword at the Avatar of Lawanduu. It hit the avatar, causing it to fade, then go on fire. "DYING WILLLLLLLLLLLL!?" Lawanduu cried, as the avatar slowly burned to cinders, revealing a door inside one of the ruined cages, a scythe in the center of the portal.
Old August 24, 2011, 12:09:46 PM
Landorus

Idno, Buddy, and Zig all entered the giant room with 11 doors at each wall. Zig had entered the room last. "Well, I sure had a flippin' time." he said. "What happened t'you two?" Idno yawned. "I shot dirt at a ninja." he said nonchalantly. Buddy looked away. "I tore a a beautiful woman to shreds." Zig was quiet for a few seconds, then announced, "I broke the best bones in a bartender's body." At that, the three noticed Iroha and Kayla conversing with each other. "Speak o' the devil." Zig said, looking at Buddy. They decided to walk over in their direction, Buddy trailing behind.
Old August 25, 2011, 02:32:36 AM
Keldeo

Iroha and Kayla turned to the brothers, "Hey, Buddy!" Kayla smiled, "What happened to you three?"

Just then, Destiny appeared, knife in his stomach still, near Kayla and Iroha, "Ugh.." he mumbled, before collapsing.

Rika sighed, "Jeez, Lee.. Why do i have to fight you?" Lee jumped up, "'Cause you went maverick! You traitor!" he then slashed at Rika, twice, one slash connected with Rika's cheek, the other missed. "..Now you've done it." Rika glared, before slashing at Lee, repeatedly, with her own sword. The boy didn't have time to move, and was killed when Rika slashed his throat. A portal opened up where the boy's corpse was, with the Soul Eater sword of Riku's in the center.
Old August 25, 2011, 08:35:47 AM
Landorus

Buddy looked away. "We got into fights. We won." Zig thought for bit. "Hm. My guy turned into a Swan. Did your guys turn into anything?" Idno nodded. "An Eagle." Zig turned to Buddy. "And yours was a Lyre, right?" Buddy nodded as well. "Yeah. How'd you know?" Zig chuckled. "Oh, just intuition. If ya know about it you'd 'have figured out by now." He turned to the girls. "So wot happened ta you? You're here awful early for girls that only got knives an' forcefields."
Old August 25, 2011, 12:11:54 PM
Keldeo

"For some reason, we didn't fight anyone or anything. We were in a pretty dar-" Kayla stopped, and noticed Destiny, "He's injured.." she cried, "Stabbed in the stomach with some sort of knife." she pulled the knife out of Destiny, and inspected it.
Rika decided to walk into the portal, and appeared next to Idno and co. "Yo. Wazzap?" she asked, not seeing Destiny or Kayla.
Old August 25, 2011, 12:17:21 PM
Landorus

"Maybe you should be worrying more about what's down." Idno said and pointed to Destiny. Zig pulled out a card. "No worries." he said, as he threw a five of hearts at Destiny's wound, and it healed. "What would'ja do without me?" he asked rhetorically, smiling. Buddy crossed his arms and stood next to Kayla. "What's with the knife?" he asked.
Old August 25, 2011, 12:38:44 PM
Keldeo

"I'unno. It's in the shape of a wing." Kayla replied, pointing the knife at a door. A beam came out of the end of the knife, and unlocked ALL of the doors, the beam going from lock to lock. Rika stared at Destiny, then saw Zig's card healing him.
(Ugh. Bedtime..)

Last edited by Roxas; August 25, 2011 at 12:39:21 PM.
Old August 25, 2011, 05:42:14 PM
Landorus

Din, Sylvia, and Giza all appeared then, a few feet away from the others. Sylvia immediately went over to inspect Giza's arm. The bleeding had stopped, and most of the blood had been wiped away. Sylvia saw that Giza had used her shirt tail to wipe the blood away. The injury itself wasn't too bad: Almost all of the deeper damage had been healed, though the puncture-like wounds still looked pretty fresh. Sylvia pursed her lips. "How bad does it hurt?"
"Not bad." Giza replied. It was true, it didn't hurt nearly as bad as it should have. The image of the wolf with the blue nimbus appeared again in her mind. She remembered the words it had said to her. "Be careful, my Gizamimi. Things aren't finished yet."
'My Gizamimi'... Had it been... Is that even possible? Questions whirled through her mind like a little whirlpool. Then she heard Sylvia talking. "Oh, the others are here already." She started towards them. Din looked over at Giza a moment before following. After a moment, Giza also followed.
Old August 26, 2011, 04:13:10 AM
Keldeo

Andrew just then appeared near Kayla and co, sighing. "..Will they ever stop trying to kill us?" Iroha stared at him, "What'd you get, some kind of beast?" Andrew shook his head, "..Worse. That Lawanduu jerk."
Old August 26, 2011, 08:43:54 AM
Landorus

As the group finished conversing, The Inventor appeared, seemingly from nowhere. "Congratulations, friends!" he said with enthusiasm. "Now that all of you have passed your own individual tests, I'll give you your reward. DEATH!" A strange gas filled the room. "The Inventor put on an extremely serious guise, but then chuckled. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. This gas is filled with several chemicals that help your body heal from any wounds, and also some other things that increase your body's performance. I wouldn't want any of you to not be at optimal strength when facing your final test. He took his staff and hit the ground with its hilt. At the back of the room, a glowing portal appeared in the shape of a bow, with its string stretched, as if it were ready to fire an arrow. The Inventor chuckled again. "I bet none of you knew I was a Saggitarius." The yellow crystal in his staff shone white. "Well, Auf Wiedersehen." he said as he disappeared into mist.

The brothers walked towards the portal. "No use staying here." Idno said. "Let's go."

Last edited by Idno58; August 26, 2011 at 08:44:19 AM.
Old August 26, 2011, 08:51:06 AM
Keldeo

(..The next couple of doors were meant to be the second-to-last tests, each going to a different room.. Depending on who goes in them)
Kayla stared, "..Hold on a second." she mumbled, taking out her knives. "..I don't trust that guy."
Old August 26, 2011, 09:37:09 AM
Landorus

The three brothers looked at each other. Zig whispered something in Buddy's ear, and Buddy punched him in the arm. Idno turned back at Kayla. "Our father is an extremely honest person. I've seen him during board meetings. All of his colleagues love him because he never holds back the truth unless knowledge of truth is harmful. Like, if he gives us a drug that's helpful, he won't tell us many side effects because the Psychological aspect of knowing a side effect makes you more likely to experience it." Idno stopped talking and walked into the portal after Zig and Buddy.
Old August 27, 2011, 04:07:51 AM
Keldeo

Idno appeared in a small black and white room, a figure stood in the shadows, watching the boy.

Zig appeared in a plain brown room, with seemingly nothing inside.

Buddy appeared in a pink version of N's Toyroom, everything being pink, and a music box playing the theme song.

Iroha and Kayla nodded to eachother, and went into the portal. Kayla appeared in Buddy's room, and Iroha appeared in Zig's room.
Old August 27, 2011, 06:19:12 AM
Landorus

Idno drew his weapon. "Who goes there?" he said. The figure in the shadows seemed familiar. A muscular build, yet tall and skinny. Idno instinctively reached for the hunk of sharp metal in his bag he dubbed the Ramses' Flail. "So, how've you been?" He said, although there wasn't a hint of friendliness in his voice. "I feared you might've been dead."

Zig stared and looked at Iroha. "Well, look wot the Cat dragged in." he said. "You're the one who built this place, how do we get out?"

Buddy thought for a moment. He figured now was better than any other time. He walked up to Kayla and took something out of his pocket. "Here" He said, putting a heart shape he made out of fibers in her hands. "I figured now would be the best time to give it to you." He smiled and then walked past her. "Now, how do we get out of here?" He asked, inspecting the walls and ceiling. "This place gives me the creeps."
Old August 27, 2011, 09:25:00 AM
Landorus

Sylvia and Din both looked at each other briefly, then they both walked into the portal.
Giza started to follow them, then saw Destiny and hesitated.
Old August 27, 2011, 10:46:17 AM
Keldeo

The figure continued to stare at him. "..How did you guess it was me, Idno?" the voice was that of Magnus, one of the ones who were killed when Destiny and Gizamimi were rescued. "I survived, like you." this was impossible. He couldn't even of become a Xionie. His body was ripped to ribbons.

Iroha looked at the walls, "I didn't make this. The Inventor, AKA your dad, made this.. From what i can gather, there's a switch, somewhere."

Kayla looked at the heart-shape, confused. The device inside her starting to get overloaded. The true Kayla was fighting back against the device's control. "..A heart..?" she mumbled, before looking around. "..I have a bad feeling we have to fight eachother.."

Destiny began to wake up, mumbling. "Ugh.. I'm.. Alive..?"

Rika and Andrew both ran into the portal, Andrew appearing in a room, with a large screen, and a platform, resembling the battle platform for the final boss fight of Super Smash Brothers Brawl, against Tabuu, the figure of Jake was floating above the platform, watching Andrew.
Old August 27, 2011, 11:17:39 AM
Landorus

Idno stared at Magnus for a moment. He went into a battle stance and his weapon became a one-handed sword. "If you're gonna test me," he said. "then go on. Test me."

Zig took two cards out of his deck; The two of clubs and the four of clubs. The two of clubs disappeared in his hand, and his senses dramatically improved. He cold see every crack in the wall, find every shadow, and hear Iroha's breathing, as well as the smell of grease, oil and metal. He inspected the walls for anything different.

"I'm sure there's another way." Buddy said, although he wasn't sure himself. "There's gotta be some sort of secret to this room." He started inspecting the toys and objects in the room in hopes to find something peculiar.
Old August 27, 2011, 12:08:26 PM
Keldeo

"Test you? Are you crazy? I wanna help you!" 'Magnus' came out of the shadows, smiling.

The walls of the room began to glow blue, before disappearing. It turned out Zig and Iroha were in the same room as Andrew, just in a small bit of it.

A basketball jumped up, as Buddy came close to it. "HAW!" it laughed, before exploding, releasing Dopamine (..Or however you spell it.) for some reason. A speaker, appearing from the basketball hoop, burst into life, "FIGHT. FIGHT. FIGHT." a voice urged.
Old August 27, 2011, 12:37:52 PM
Landorus

Idno's nose crinkled a bit. "You take point, then. I'll watch our backs." He gestured Magnus to move ahead.

Zig could see Andrew in the distance. "Eh? Oh, it's the kid." He walked in Andrew's direction.

Buddy made a spear of fibers and popped the basketball. Then he turned to the speakers. "There, I won. Can we leave now?" he asked.
Old August 27, 2011, 01:23:46 PM
Keldeo

A loud buzzer sounded. "WRRONGGGGGGGG." the voice shouted. "LOOK AT 'YER GIRLFRIEND." it urged. Kayla was standing in the corner, with her knives out, "...." the device had taken over her again.

Andrew turned around, to see Zig and Iroha. "...Hey."
Old August 27, 2011, 04:15:10 PM
Landorus

Buddy sighed and looked at Kayla, a melancholy expression on his face. 'I knew it would come to this..." he said. He snapped his fingers and the Heart he had given to her exploded into a mass of fibers. The fibers wrapped themselves around her and hooked to the floor. He sent fibers in another direction as well, through the speakers. The microscopic strings flew through the wiring and came out of the origin, assembling into a clone of Buddy. he used the fibers to expand his neural system to the clone, he could see and hear everything the clone could.

Zig walked closer to Andrew, still holding the four of clubs between his middle and index fingers. "You know a way past here?" he asked.
Old August 27, 2011, 04:21:48 PM
Keldeo

Isuka, controlling Kayla using the device, swore. She had wanted to make Kayla kill Buddy before he could use the fiber attacks of his. "Forget this! He can just kill her, and then get killed by my little friends~" ..However, she leaned on the buttion for the speaker in the toyroom, her voice coming out of the speaker, saying the exact same things she had just said. "...." Kayla said nothing, as Isuka swore again, before hitting the buttion for the device to stop doing it's mind-control thing, causing Kayla to have control over her body again. "..Huh?"

'Jake' floated down, "Well if it isn't that Zig guy." he'd say, smirking. "I see you've been teleported here too."

'Magnus' nodded, moving forward, the wall infront of him disappearing. "Hey Idno, how could you tell it was me?"
Old August 27, 2011, 04:41:59 PM
Landorus

Buddy cut the fibers holding Kayla. "That's exactly what I want to say." He said. "looks like I have to use drastic measures..." He spread fibers all across the room, extending his nerves to the entire area. He could feel everything. he could feel the toys laying on the floor, he could feel Kayla's feet, he could feel and see every wire and circuit board behind the walls. He started sweating. Taking control of an entire room was no small task. "I just have to find some sort of switch that'll get us out of here..." he mumbled.

Idno didn't let go of his weapon. "Only you have a hairstyle like that." he said, looking at "Magnus' " long, spiky, silver hair.

Zig studied the boy in front of him. "Ar'nt you that fire kid?" he asked. "Whadda you wont wif us?"
Old August 27, 2011, 04:57:16 PM
Keldeo

Hidden in the music box, was a small switch, shaped like a key.

'Jake' nodded, "Yeah, that's me. Just wondered. Because of the fact i've been waiting for ages for you guys. Those idiots captured me and Magnus."

'Magnus' smiled. "Nice to know you remember me.." the shape of the boy began to change, into a mirror image of Idno. "Now you see him.. Now you see yourself."
Old August 27, 2011, 05:09:33 PM
Landorus

Buddy used his fibers to press the switch.

Zig's hand played with the card a bit. He searched through his deck and pulled out the seven of spades. "Ye'd think someone who's been trapped here for days, or weeks, had found a way out by now. If they'd keep ya for so long, where're ya living spaces? Don't they feed you or somefin?"

Idno now entered a full body stance. "Don't try anything." he said. "You're outgunned." He flipped a switch on his sword and it glowed with a green light.

Last edited by Idno58; August 27, 2011 at 05:09:57 PM.
Old August 27, 2011, 05:22:21 PM
Keldeo

'Jake' sighed. "Let's just say.. I didn't need food. They killed us. We're not real. I'm a hologram. The Inventor programmed me to help you.. While that Isuka girl programmed the Magnus hologram to kill Idno."

The mirror image of Idno did the exact same thing as he did, except his weapon glowed with a purple light, as opposed to a green light.
Old August 27, 2011, 05:54:38 PM
Landorus

"Oh, so we're gonna play that game, huh?" Idno said. "Heh. It's times like these that I wished I watched as much surreal Anime as Buddy. He threw a perfectly horizontal slash at his doppelganger.

Zig twisted the cards in his hand. "Well, then if you're here ta help, us, then help us. How do we git outta here?"

Last edited by Idno58; August 27, 2011 at 05:55:09 PM.
Old August 27, 2011, 06:01:38 PM
Keldeo

'Jake' pointed towards the platform, "Ride the platform up, until you reach a door. Open it, and you'll get into Idno's room. If that Buddy boy manages to find the switch to his room, a portal will open, connecting his room and Idno's, too."

The mirror image slashed Idno back, their swords clashing in midair.
Old August 27, 2011, 06:59:39 PM
Landorus

Giza knelt down next to Destiny. "Yes, you're alive. Zig healed you, I think." She looked up briefly, only just noticing Sylvia and Din had already gone ahead. She looked back down at Destiny. "Are you okay?"
Old August 27, 2011, 07:27:35 PM
Landorus

When Buddy pressed the switch, a portal resembling a perfect circle appeared. The circle had a small bulge at the top. "Ouroboros" Buddy said. "My brother is an Ophucious." he remembered; and looked to Kayla. "We should go." He walked to the portal and stopped in front of it. (wait, I've finally got it.) he thought. He took his fibers and molded them into a beautiful Lotus. He threw it to Kayla and it floated into her hands. He looked back, made an exaggerated smile, and gave Kayla a thumbs-up. Then he walked through the portal.

Zig looked at the platform. "Well, wouldja look at that." he said. "It's almost too easy." He stood on the platform and waited. "Well?" he asked the others. "Are yeh comin'?"

Idno smirked. "Uh-huh. Just what I thought." he said. He stepped back and plunged his sword into the ground. "if you're a Hologram," he said and tabbed again, "then destroying these circuitboards will shut you down." he stabbed another time and a surge of electricity came through his sword into his body. "gragh!" he yelled, and was knocked back to the floor. Just then, the hologram was bound by an invisible force. "C'mon, bro." a voice said. "I've seen plenty of doppelgänger battles. You're telling me you can't take care of one?"
Buddy had appeared from nowhere, binding the fake Idno from behind.
Old August 28, 2011, 01:21:33 AM
Keldeo

Kayla looked at the lotus, before running through the portal, with her knives. "I can help too."

Iroha and Andrew followed Zig, quietly.
Old August 28, 2011, 07:05:21 AM
Landorus

Zig took out more cards from his deck, making almost a full hand of six cards. "Well, let's go." he said as he activated the platform, which rose.
Old August 29, 2011, 10:33:43 PM
Keldeo

'Jake' disappeared, in a fireball, saying nothing else.

The Mirror Image Idno stood up straight, then did as Idno did, shocking itself, then disappearing, as the power source was overloaded. A large gray portal opened up where the fake Idno once stood, black plant-like vines moving around inside the portal.
Old August 30, 2011, 05:15:02 AM
Landorus

Zig walked through the portal, and saw Idno and Buddy standing in front of a black-rimmed portal. He walked up next the them and they all stood side-by-side. "This looks dangerous." Buddy observed. Zig crossed his arms. "I guess we've got no choice but to move on, though." The brothers nodded to each other and simultaneously walked through the portal.
Old August 30, 2011, 05:18:16 AM
Keldeo

Andrew sighed, "..Do they always go through these things together..? It must be nice.." he then walked through the portal, smiling very very slightly.
Kayla ran through the portal after Buddy, then Rika followed.
(..Uhhh.. Should we wait for Spiky, or not?)
Old August 30, 2011, 05:21:29 AM
Landorus

(She hasn't posted for a while. Let's.)
Old August 30, 2011, 06:01:09 AM
Keldeo

(Gizamimi and Destiny's opponent... Heheheh..)
Old August 30, 2011, 09:20:41 AM
Landorus

(I had Sylvia and Din walk into the portal, but you didn't set anything up with them, and Giza's still outside the portal with Destiny. Was I supposed to do the ones for Sylvia and Din?)
Old August 30, 2011, 11:11:15 AM
Keldeo

(Allow me to create areas for 'em.)

Syliva and Din entered a room full of lava, on a single rock platform, similar to the Lava Or Leave 'Em minigame in Mario Party 8. Standing on the edge, back to the duo, was none other than Destiny, for some reason. Although, he was wearing black clothes, as opposed to his usual white.

Destiny and Giza, on the other hand, would appear in the second-to-top floor of Lavender Tower, except with much more fog, "..How nice of you to come.. I was getting so lonely.." a voice called out, to them, "Please.. Come to the stairs up to the top.. Please.."

Last edited by Roxas; August 30, 2011 at 11:11:41 AM.
Old August 30, 2011, 12:35:47 PM
Landorus

Sylvia frowned, looking over at 'Destiny'. "I don't like this..." She muttered. Din grunted in agreement. Sylvia drew her sword, and took a step forward..

Giza looked at the portal for a moment, then she looked down at Destiny. "I guess it's our turn. Are you ready?"
Old August 30, 2011, 01:06:30 PM
Keldeo

Destiny nodded, "Let's do this." he replied, edging towards the stairs up to the roof.

'Destiny' took out a black version of the real Destiny's Blue Saber, "..Do i have to fight you two..? We're allies, after all.."
Old August 30, 2011, 01:23:57 PM
Landorus

Giza followed close behind him, her hand clasped firmly around her sword.

Sylvia looked at 'Destiny' wearily. "Are we?" She asked softly, She looked at his clothes. "Destiny was wearing white, last I checked."
Old August 31, 2011, 03:52:46 AM
Keldeo

'Destiny' nodded, "..That portal changed the colour of my clothes, for some odd reason. But if you want a fight.. Then make it a good one~"

When the pair reached the roof, the fog thickened, "..Oh i'm so happy to see someone.." the voice groaned, before a hole opened up in the center of the room, the figure of a corpse, resembling Destiny, crawled out of the ground. The corpse looked exactly like the corpse from Destiny's Dream. "Oh, FRESH MEAT!" it cried, jumping at Destiny, who was paralized by fear.
Old August 31, 2011, 06:23:00 AM
Landorus

The brothers all ended up in a long hallway heading to some stairs. After while of walking, the heard the sounds of colliding metal from the stairs. They started running toward it.
"Not so fast!" A familiar voice rasped. Croajun had dropped from the ceiling. "I won't let you go any further. Their fight is theirs, your fight is yours. Now, face me!" Croajun bent forward in a fighting stance representing the Mantis Style. Idno and Zig looked at each other. "You couldn't even face me by myself." he said. "What makes you so confident now?

Croajun laughed. "Two things." he said, and nodded. A figure appeared from behind the brothers, and laughed in a shrill voice. "Thought you could run away from thunder, did you?" he said. He made a sweeping gesture with its hand and a wide blade of impact hurdled toward the three, who all ducked. Croajun laughed. "And two." he said. His hand enlarged to the size of his torso. "I'm a heavy hitter now."

Croagun ran towards the brothers, abruptly stopped, and launched his fist over a wide distance. The three dodged the fist, but as Croajun opened his hand, each of his fingers stretched out and sharpened, twisting around like a flurry of blades. He could have continued as far as he'd wanted, but he was stopped by an impact from behind that sent him sprawling. The inventor stood, stroking his beard. He picked up Croajun with the tip of his staff, nodded at the bros. and walked away. Idno and Zig looked back to Gon, who was steaming. "Screw this..." he muttered. "I don't know why I bother with them..." he trailed off as he walked away.

The brothers said nothing and continued to walk.
Old August 31, 2011, 06:29:44 AM
Keldeo

Kayla, Rika, Iroha and Andrew all ended up behind the brothers. "..Whoaaaaa." Iroha sighed, "And here i thought i'd have to fight something.. Hey, Buddy, I dunno your name, and Zieg, was it? Be careful. I've got shields, just in case anything jumps out at us again."

Isuka sat down on her throne, in her room, before ringing a bell, "Croajun! I need to talk to you!~" she called, as she rang the bell.
Old August 31, 2011, 10:26:13 AM
Landorus

Sylvia and Din looked at each other a moment, then Sylvia turned back to 'Destiny'. "I was almost fooled with this sort of thing before, back in that last room. We both were." She leveled her sword at him. "If you really believe that we're that stupid, you'd better think again." Din made a couple of fireballs, readying himself for the impending battle.

Giza's eyes widened slightly at the sight of the corpse. "Talk about Deja vu..." She muttered. She quickly stepped in front of Destiny, and drew her sword, holding the flat of the blade out towards the corpse, her other hand placed against the other side of the sword. She was only trying to block it for now. She needed to knock it back, to get it's attention focused on her, and not Destiny.
Old August 31, 2011, 10:57:10 AM
Landorus

The Inventor heard the bell and walked into Isuka's room. He flung Croajun off of his staff, who landed at Isuka's feet, unable to move. The Inventor walked out of the room casually.
Old August 31, 2011, 12:44:30 PM
Keldeo

'Destiny' sighed, "What a drag.. I hate fighting.." he'd then change the sword into the device Destiny had taken earlier, "C'mon. Do we have to fight? I ain't in the mood to die 'cause of you. I'd much rather be beaten by the real deal, thanks."

The corpse slid back, horrified of Gizamimi, "YOU. YOU. You.. You KILLED ME!" it cried, before screaming, extremely loudly, and jumping at Gizamimi, taking on the form of Gizamimi's mother, except a corpse.

Isuka giggled. "Well, Croajun. Seems you've been immobilized by that idiot. The 'Inventor'. I have a special job for you~"
Old August 31, 2011, 01:10:42 PM
Landorus

Sylvia raised one eyebrow. "If fighting you is the only way to join up with everyone else, then yes. we do have to fight."
"Unless," Din said from behind her, "You're just afraid we'll be too much for you. If you're just a chicken, we'll understand. We'll be quick about turning you into a couple of drumsticks."

Giza winced as the corpse screamed, the sound seeming to drill right into her head, and held up her sword to try and block the attack, though her hand was unsteady.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; August 31, 2011 at 05:43:37 PM.
Old August 31, 2011, 01:19:04 PM
Landorus

Croajun breathed heavily. "Tell me your request, milady." he strained.

The Inventor overheard what Isuka said about him. He didn't know what to think. He had been called many things, but none of them insulted his intelligence. His eyes narrowed as he drew a pouch from his coat pocket. He opened it, held his breath, and scattered out what seemed to be gray dust on the floor. Then he continued on his way.

(Bios for Inventor and co. added to my first post)
Old August 31, 2011, 01:37:27 PM
Keldeo

'Destiny' laughed, "Oh please. As if beating me is the only way to find your friends, or go to them. If you let me survive.. I'll tell you the way to go to your friends.. Not all of Miss Isuka's tests involve fighting, death, or killing. She may seem cruel, but she's really sweet on the inside."

Isuka bent down to Croajun's height, "I want you to keep me company. It's getting awfully.. Lonely." she told him, before smiling. "Here. Let me heal you." she then held her hand, the hand glowing a warm white. "..Heal." she'd then try to heal Croajun of any injuries, or illnesses, using her own power, which seemed to take a lot out of her.

The corpse knocked her sword away, and started to grab onto her hand, grinning. "Come on.." it moaned. Destiny shook his head, and kicked at the corpse, which transformed into him again, then split into two. One that looked like Destiny, the other looking like Gizamimi's Mother.

Last edited by Roxas; August 31, 2011 at 01:48:32 PM.
Old August 31, 2011, 01:48:16 PM
Landorus

Sylvia and Din glanced at each other again, then Sylvia lowered her sword, though she still held it in a way that she could block a sudden attack, if needed. Din also extinguished one of the two fireballs he had. "Alright," Sylvia said, "How do we get to the others?"
Old August 31, 2011, 01:51:23 PM
Keldeo

'Destiny' smiled, "Thanks a lot. Y'see the lava? That's not real. Wait just a sec." he then pushed a button on the device, the lava disappearing. Hidden nearby, was a portal to the others. "If you see Miss Isuka, tell 'er Fate said 'hi'. And yes, my name is Fate." (Bedtime~)
Old August 31, 2011, 02:02:27 PM
Landorus

Sylvia nodded. "We will. And thank you." Then she and Din jumped into the portal. (Alright. Goodnight.)
Old August 31, 2011, 03:15:31 PM
Landorus

Croajun stood up and bowed. "Thank you, Milady." he said. "I shall stay by your side."

The brothers ran up the stairs, seemingly without making any progress. "Jeez," Idno said. "How tall is this tower, anyway?"
Old August 31, 2011, 05:54:37 PM
Landorus

Sylvia and Din walked through the portal, a little ways up from where the others were coming up. Sylvia looked up the tower. The stairs seemed to go on forever, spiraling up into the darkness. Din also looked up. "I'll fly on up and see how much higher this goes." He said, "I'll be able to make better time. I'll let you know how far up it is." He then bent slightly, his arms held out in a similar manner to wings, then he took off, spiraling upwards. Sylvia watched him for a moment, then also started up the stairs.

Giza shuddered when the corpse touched her, then quickly backed away for a moment, regaining her sword, before turning back to the corpse--or, corpses. There were two now. Giza looked over at Destiny, then remembered that he didn't have a sword. She moved over to him, passing her sword to him hilt-first. "Here." She said, "I'll do it the other way."
Old September 1, 2011, 06:09:19 AM
Keldeo

"Huh..?" Destiny looked up at her, "...Let's do this together." he nodded, realizing why she was giving him her sword. (Just on the internet quickly at the bibliothčques Nationale (National Library), in Luxemborg. Might be on later.)

Last edited by Roxas; September 1, 2011 at 06:16:58 AM. Reason: Added an English translation.
Old September 1, 2011, 09:13:28 AM
Landorus

Giza nodded and smiled. She held out one hand, and conjured up a fireball, similar to the ones Din used, though hers was more of a turquoise color than the green he used. "Be careful." She said to Destiny.
Old September 1, 2011, 09:38:27 AM
Keldeo

The corpses stared at the two, before screaming loudly again. Destiny growled, holding his head. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" the corpses screamed.

Iroha laughed, "It's pretty long, y'know. Isuka's careful."
Old September 1, 2011, 09:49:37 AM
Landorus

Giza ground her teeth, one hand clutching the side of her head. The other, then one with the fireball, she kept extended. She tried to focus on it, but the screams were too much. In an almost desperate attempt, she hurled the fireball blindly towards the sound, hoping it might hit at least one of them.
Old September 1, 2011, 10:18:11 AM
Landorus

The stairs twisted into a spiral. Zig could hear blood-curdling screams from the top of the tower. "Aw, hell!" he interjected. "We need teh go faster!"

Buddy blinked. "I can do that." he said. He wrapped fibers around his brothers and climbed up the middle of the spiral staircase; using his fibers as somewhat of a grappling hook, jumping ahead two stories at a time.
Old September 1, 2011, 10:36:22 AM
Landorus

Sylvia looked over, seeing Buddy climbing up the center of the staircase. "I'm almost tempted to call that cheating," She said, almost to herself, "Except I think a lot of what I can do could also be called that." She looked upwards, trying to make out the top, with no success. She couldn't see Din, either. She shook her head, and started to run faster up the stairs.
Old September 4, 2011, 06:32:42 AM
Keldeo

The corpse resembling Giza's mother was hit, and screamed, as it slowly burned to ashes. The screams, unfortuntately, were too loud for Destiny. He dropped Giza's Sword, and collapsed.

Isuka watched the fight between the corpses and the two humans, using a screen that popped out of the floor. "Hey Croajun. How long do you think they'll last?"
Old September 4, 2011, 08:22:47 AM
Landorus

Croajun studied the battlefield. "It doesn't look very good for us." he said. "Not only are we outnumbered, and the corpses spontaneously combust in one hit." He leaned back and put his arms around his head. "You probably have something up your sleeve, though." he said. "You usually do."
Old September 4, 2011, 08:54:27 AM
Landorus

Giza dropped to her knees as the corpse screamed, putting her hands over her ears as she tried to block it out. She saw Destiny collapse next to her, but she knew there was nothing she could do at the moment. She grabbed her sword, and ran at the other corpse, the one that resembled Destiny, and swung her sword at it, attempting to cut it's head off.
Old September 4, 2011, 11:06:41 AM
Keldeo

Isuka nodded, "I always do." she laughed, pressing a button. Inside the room with the fighters, came a large golem, with two large fists, "I AM DUO." it declared. "ELIMINATE HUMAN." it then tried to punch at Giza and Destiny. Isuka giggled, before pressing another button, causing the room to transform into a dark and foggy crypt. "Enjoy the show!~" Isuka's voice called, from a hidden speaker, inside the crypt room.
Old September 4, 2011, 05:33:33 PM
Landorus

Giza ducked the punch, only barely dodging it. She looked up at it. She knew she didn't stand a chance, but she had to try. She glanced down at Destiny. She had to get him out of harm's way before anything else, though. Her eyes scanned the changed room. The best shelter she could see was a corner not too far away, though it would be enough. She glanced down at Destiny once more, pointed to him, then over to the corner. "Be there." She said, attempting to Translocate him over to the corner with her Will.
Old September 5, 2011, 06:26:55 AM
Landorus

Just then, with a battle cry, Buddy grabbed hold of the top stair and propelled himself and his brothers into the room. Idno noticed he giant, lumbering being. "Just a golem?" he said, still in mid-air. "I wouldn't be here right now if I didn't know how to take care of a single golem." He took out his sword, landed on the golem's shoulders and attempted to saw off its head. As he decapitated it, it was still moving, bucking to try to get him off. Idno jumped through the hole he had made in the golem's neck and started sabotaging its insides.

Buddy noticed the decaying, screaming kid and cringed. "Now that's just unsightly." he said. He created tendrils of fibers and attempted to immobilize its feet and cover its mouth.

Last edited by Idno58; September 5, 2011 at 08:05:44 AM.
Old September 5, 2011, 06:55:52 AM
Keldeo

(There's just the Destiny-corpse, Idno.)

Isuka sighed, "..Perhaps it's time for the secret weapon.." she then pushed another button, the Destiny-Corpse and Duo disappearing, with Idno still inside. Duo and Idno were teleported into a cage, inside Isuka's room, which came out of the ground. The corpse just plain disappeared.. However, a loud roar could be heard, followed by a screech, a laugh, and a 'wirrrrrrr..'. Quite suddenly, four beings appeared in the crypt, one, a humanoid, with a cape, rising out of a coffin, one a large wolf-like beast, resembling Gizamimi's wolf form, another a large red bird, with razor-sharp wings.. And another, looking like Alpha from Battle Network Three, a large pool of acid beneath it, a single eye staring out at the humans and Xionie, two metal claws, armor, a single red core, protected by the armor, and machine guns on the shoulders of the armor. "ELIMINATE." the strange thing beeped. "ALPHA-121-BNTD59N. REPORTING."
Old September 5, 2011, 08:30:40 AM
Landorus

(Oop, thought it as just the other one.)

Idno stuck his head out of the golem and swore. "Of all the..." he muttered, trailing off as he entered the golem again. He lit up his sword and looked around its insides. "Pretty rustic..." he muttered. He fiddled with the wires and circuits until they lit up with electricity. He crossed some wires and cut some boards, and after a while, he put the golem into manual control. He tested the golem's strength, opening and closing its fists, doing punching motions; and he wound up the arm. After a few seconds of charging, he punched the cage and the bars bent. When the opening was big enough, he wedged the hands in the gap and pried the bars apart, which made the cage unstable and collapsed. "Now, where am I?" he asked himself, then he saw Isuka and Croajun, and slipped back inside the golem.

The inventor, who witnessed this, chuckled. "I guess It's my turn to lend a hand..." he mumbled, and pressed a button on a device in his coat. The dust particles in front of Isuka's room grew and morphed until they became miniature robots shaped like Velociraptors. "Ymosodiad." he commanded the robots, who then stormed Isuka's room, brandishing claws and teeth.

Zig walked in front of the man with the cape, shuffling his deck. "G'day, sir." he said, half-sarcastically. "Wot 'kin I call you as we engage in battle? You should be much more polite then your friend Alpha, twenty somthin'.

Buddy, without saying anything, disappeared and reappeared above the red bird, grabbing onto its head with his fibers like reins.

(Oh, by the way, where are Kayla and Andrew and co. through all of this?)

Last edited by Idno58; September 5, 2011 at 08:31:00 AM.
Old September 5, 2011, 09:04:01 AM
Keldeo

Isuka looked up, noticing the cage destroyed, "..Hmm? That wasn't good enough? Well, IDNO." she got up, grinning. "You're my little toy.." she then pressed a button, and created a force field around Duo, trapping Idno inside. "Be a good little boy, and sit in there. You can't escape."

Kayla had only just arrived in the room, and facepalmed, "..A whole lotta fighting. Greaaaat." Andrew then walked in behind her, sword out, ready to fight. Iroha, however, seemed to have just disappeared.

The man in the cape tossed a musical note at Zig, "Take this.. And if you gotta refer to me, the name's Bass.. Anyway, who said we had to figh-" he was then cut off, when he saw none other than Fate, the black-clothed version of Destiny, standing in the doorway, with Destiny's Blue Saber-look alike. "..Late to the party, am I?" Fate sighed, "I wanted to help out my Other, and that girlfriend of his."

Isuka then noticed the robots, and cursed, "Croajun! Deal with them! I want to PLAY! "

The red bird didn't resist, it simply allowed Buddy to grab onto it's head. A large music box appeared on the bird's back.

Bass then turned to Gizamimi, after a little while. "Yo, Cutie, mind walking over to the wolf, and becoming one? I've seen you fighting. You're quite the fighter. While Fate's 'Other' really really can't fight well."

(Others'll be the next focus, for the next Arc. Why? Because i felt like it.)

Last edited by Roxas; September 5, 2011 at 09:05:05 AM.
Old September 5, 2011, 09:23:17 AM
Landorus

Din flew into the room just then, followed by Sylvia, who had translocated herself to the top of the stairs the moment she could see it. Din flew in circles above the wolf-like beast's head, being careful to keep well above it's head. Sylvia quickly moved over to Giza's side, taking hold of one arm. "You look tired." Sylvia noted. Giza just smiled.
Din's thought came to them then, "It looks like just a normal wolf, but I'm sure it has something else up it's sleeve. Giza, show Sylvia how to transform, and quickly."
"Yes, uncle." Giza replied, then turned to Sylvia. "This is going to be fast, but I'll explain it as best I can. Basically, what you are doing is taking an image of something in your head, and using your Will on yourself to form into it. Here, let me show you." Giza stepped back slightly, and began to concentrate. In Sylvia's mind, she saw two images; One of Giza, and one of the wolf with the pure white fur. As she saw this, they seemed to meld together. Then, she heard Giza say "Change.", and heard and felt the rushing of her Will. The image of the girl vanished, and it seemed that only the wolf was left. When Sylvia looked at Giza again, she was a wolf. Gizamimi nodded to her. The message was clear. 'Your turn'. Sylvia began to concentrate. She wasn't aware of many other animals that could fight very well-well, other than a snow leopard, but she didn't think a cat would work well in this situation-so she also chose a wolf. She did her best to remember all the details, remembering her uncle Garath's words:
"Detail is very important, especially when you transform. I remember when I first tried to turn into a wolf, I forgot the toenails. Never forget the toenails. They might not seem like much, but they are very important".
After a moment, she gathered in her Will and muttered "Change.", just as Giza had. She felt an odd sensation as she transformed. It almost felt like she was melting. When she opened her eyes, she was a wolf. She looked much like Giza, though her fur, like her hair, was a silvery color.
Giza looked her over carefully. "Very good." She said in the language of wolves, "It took one many tries to get it right the first time."
Sylvia accepted the praise graciously, then she turned to look at the beast that stood near them, waiting to see what would happen.
Old September 5, 2011, 09:40:17 AM
Landorus

Croajun's hand grew to gargantuan size, but hen shrunk again. He clutched his chest and fell to is knees. The Inventor walked into the room and chuckled. "You didn't think I'd give you free will without keeping you in check, did you?" he chided casually, and then turned to Isuka. "Yn dod i ben" He said, and the robots halted. "I think your horse has grown too tall, milady." He mocked. "I do believe it's my turn to cut it down to size." He pointed to Isuka like a General to the enemy. "Dagrau i ddarnau." he commanded, and the velociraptors charged at full speed, their claws and teeth reinforced with hot plasma.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Zig stood in place, slightly insulted that Bass had just walked away during a fight. He cracked his knuckles. "Alright... this one's mine." he took out a Jack of Spades, and it started glowing a dark purple. It grew and morphed into a full-length, two-handed broadsword, which he held in only one hand. He also took a Jack of Diamonds, which grew around his arm to become a miniature cannon in place of his hand. "En Garde!" he shouted towards Bass.

Buddy looked at the music box and raised an eyebrow. (What the...) he thought. He then shrugged and shot his fibers into the birds mouth, closing his eyes and filling all of the circuits with fibers, attempting to gain full control over it.
Old September 5, 2011, 09:52:26 AM
Keldeo

Bass turned around, his hand pulsing with dark energy, "Don't fight, idiot. I'm here to HELP. Along with the two beasts. That Alpha thing.. No idea what that is."

Isuka sighed, before seemingly throwing dust, but in reality, throwing razor sharp shards of glass, at the robots, before jumping up, and floating. "..You're so stupid. You forget. We were made IMMORTAL." she then grinned, taking out a large beam-sword style weapon, and attaching it to her arm, making her arm resemble Colonel.EXE's sword arm. "Yo, aren't you forgettin' someone?" a voice called, from behind The Inventor, and, somehow, Buddy was standing there, grinning. However, his eyes were a darker colour than usual. That was because it was Iroha, taking on Buddy's shape.

Last edited by Roxas; September 5, 2011 at 09:53:32 AM.
Old September 5, 2011, 10:10:08 AM
Landorus

The inventor snickered. The he started to chuckle, and then burst out in laughter. The yellow crystal in his staff glowed brightly, and he thrust his staff in the direction of "Buddy." He smiled again and the black crystal on his staff started to emit smoke. Giant bones resembling ribs of some gargantuan animal sprouted out of the ground and covered over 'him.' "I have the smartest mind on the face of the planet." he said confidently. "I think I can tell the difference between my own son and my own employee." The yellow crystal flashed and he disappeared into a thick mist, which swirled around and enveloped Isuka.

Idno watched intently from on top of the golem.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Zig put his sword on his shoulder and let his gun hang to his side, though he was still glaring at Bass. Buddy stayed on top of the Bird, and didn't move.
Old September 5, 2011, 10:12:35 AM
Landorus

Giza blinked, then looked up at the wolf-like creature. "You are here to help us?" She asked it in the language of wolves. She wasn't entirely sure if it would understand, but she thought she'd give it a shot.
Old September 8, 2011, 09:38:59 AM
Keldeo

The Wolf nodded, "Yes. Climb on my back." it commanded Gizamimi, in a kind voice. Bass turned to Zig again, "Throw that music note at your brother on the winged beast, and kid on the beast, put the note in the music box! That'll open up a portal to the grand high PRINCESS'S room."

Isuka looked around, confused, inside the mist, and struggled to get free. "SCREEEEECH!" a bird seemed to screech, far away from both Isuka and the main group.

Destiny began to wake up, to see Fate standing over him, "Yo, other. Take my hand." the boy smiled.
Old September 8, 2011, 09:54:31 AM
Landorus

Giza and Sylvia both climbed up onto the Wolf's back, both still in their own wolf forms, with Din circling above them.
"Hey, Sylvia," Din's thought came to her, though Giza could hear it as well, "Look who else is here."
Sylvia turned, and noticed Fate for the first time, standing over by Destiny. "Fate? I wonder what he's doing here?"
Giza also looked, and gave a slight whimper in surprise. "They're almost identical." She noted, "Only the clothes are different, from what I can see."
Sylvia nodded. "He helped us to get here." She said, "It looks like that's still his intention."
Old September 8, 2011, 10:23:51 AM
Keldeo

Fate helped Destiny up, and turned to Giza and Syliva, "Hey, you two make pretty nice wolves! But you looked better as humans. But whatever. This isn't the time to worry about that.. Isuka.. We'd better stop her." Destiny nodded, "..Who are you, anyway?" he asked the almost identical twin of his. "You can call me 'Fate'. My name ties in with yours! Fate, and Destiny. Two very similar things. We are very similar beings, too." Fate replied, grinning.

Bass sighed, "Jeez.."
Old September 8, 2011, 01:32:03 PM
Landorus

Zig reluctantly did as he was told and threw the note to Buddy, who just as reluctantly placed the musical note in the music box,
Old September 8, 2011, 01:41:54 PM
Keldeo

The winged beast roared, as a portal opened up infront of Bass. "...About damn time!" Bass sighed, before throwing off his cloak, and disappearing.

Fate sighed, "..These people remind me of him.." he seemed almost sad at remembering something. "Luce.. Once i beat her.."

Destiny looked at Fate, confused, "What's wrong?" he asked.

Kayla ran through the portal, "Woo-hooooo~ Time to rock and ROLL!"
Old September 8, 2011, 03:51:15 PM
Landorus

Buddy blinked. "H-hold up!" he called after Kayla. He jumped off the bird and into the portal, Zig following close behind.
Old September 8, 2011, 05:44:26 PM
Landorus

Din circled once more over the heads of the wolves, before swooping down and into the portal. Sylvia jumped down off the back of the larger wolf and followed. Giza also jumped down, but before she could follow, she heard a voice echo inside her head, in the language of wolves.
"Be careful..." She froze for a moment. Why did that sound so much like... She shook herself, then looked over at Destiny and Fate. She beckoned towards the portal with her muzzle. It wouldn't be too hard to figure out what she was trying to say. 'Ready?'
Old September 11, 2011, 12:31:29 AM
Keldeo

Destiny and Fate nodded, both at the same time. "Ready."

Isuka eventually became coated in a thick black aura, blasting away the mist around her. "..You've awakened the true genius.. Inventor.." she then held out a hand, pulsing with dark energy, similar to Bass's hand, and shot a Dark Ball at the man. Bass's cape also appeared on Isuka. She had absorbed him when the portal opened.
Old September 11, 2011, 05:58:32 AM
Landorus

When the ball of energy hit The Inventor, there was a flash of light, and then a pile of bones appeared on the ground in his place. The Inventor walked in through the door. "I'm still not stupid." he said matter-of-factly. "You know what? Why don't we test our intellect by playing a game of chess?" He pulled out several white chess pieces from another of his coat pockets. "Here, I'll go first. I'll move my knight forward." he threw the chess piece and it grew into a robotic Centaur, complete with a bow. It sprinted in a circle around Isuka surprisingly fast, readying its bow. Then, it let loose with a straight beam of energy, as The Inventor threw another piece; this one morphing into a figure resembling a pope, complete with a large hat and a cape.
Old September 11, 2011, 09:25:10 AM
Landorus

Giza nodded, then turned and went into the portal. The voice was still warning her to be careful. One wonders if the others can hear it as well... She thought. Even her thoughts were that of a wolf's, though there was still a little bit of human thought still swirling around inside her head. She pushed the thoughts of the voice aside, and returned her focus to what she was doing.
Old September 11, 2011, 10:22:39 AM
Keldeo

Isuka narrowed her eyes, before quickly teleporting to dodge the beam, and sending a Dark Ball towards the load of bones, hopefully destroying them without harming Iroha. "Dangerous chess. Sounds boring.. But i'll play along. Iroha! Your copy machine, please?" she looked to the girl, who snickered. "Sorry Inventor, and Idno. I've been working as a double agent the whole time! Here, miss!" she then threw a small device at Isuka, who caught it. "..Copy. Chess Pieces. Black." the floating girl muttered, before throwing a large black King-like piece, resembling the navi KingMan.EXE from Megaman, a black King chess piece, with a gold crown and cape. "..Capture it, KingMan."

Last edited by Roxas; September 12, 2011 at 09:40:22 AM. Reason: ..Stupid bones.
Old September 12, 2011, 06:32:50 PM
Landorus

Din and Sylvia both entered the room, though they were off to the side. Din took one look at what the Inventor and Isuka were using to attack each other, and grunted. "I hate chess." He said quietly.
"Hush, Din." Sylvia told him absently.
Old September 13, 2011, 08:05:08 AM
Keldeo

Kayla and Buddy too appeared in the room, with Syliva and Din. "..Uhh.. Whoa." the pink haired girl gasped, looking at the oversized chess pieces the Inventor had, then at the large black King. "Ooh. I have an idea.." she laughed, before taking out her knives.