Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature

Notices

Search this Thread
Old February 28, 2012, 04:32:09 PM
Floatzel

Default ReshZek's Ambition: Part 1

ReshZek200’s Destiny
ReshZek has been told a predicted event that will possibly happen, and if she abandons these destinies and people, she will not be able to stand up to ScraftyLark; who has gained Ulquiorra10101’s trust…. Meanwhile, PaashTheSneasel plans to prevent Lark from doing any harmful events; but ReshZek reveals this and Paash has been exposed about his ‘true’ ambitions for the mischievous Pokémon, Scrafty’s, fate… Find out what happens next as the adventurous destiny unfolds!

ReshZek, the Reshiram, was walking about in her territory called “LegendsOfAquaRProom” while she stared off at LarksDomain that held ScraftyLark and his friend-enemies inside of it. A few not so vigilant and useful ‘guards’ were inside, patrolling the area; she eventually climbed up Lark’s surveillance wall and made it into the chat area, where she spotted a few familiar friends of hers that were siding with him just to gain information about his future desires and plans. She stalked inside, the grass surrounding her feet, and emerged from behind Lark. “Boo.” She said, trying to frighten him. “ARGH! Don’t scare me like that!” ScraftyLark shrieked as he jumped in fright, not knowing it was his worst enemy that was behind him. As he turned his head around, he had spotted ReshZek, she was towering over him playfully; her tail alight with a spark of flame. “GET OUT.” He snarled, had he previously kicked her out for defending others such as: ShadowLinkXMaster and Ulquiorra10101. “Never!” ReshZek retorted as she arched her back and curled her lips into a snarl. Lark smirked. “I knew you’d say that; Resh,” He said. “WHAT?!” ReshZek questioned, obviously confused. Lark heaved a sigh and continued on. “—You always find ways to challenge my authority, and this is one time that it will not be accepted.” He finished. ReshZek200 stared and snarled at Lark. “And you always find ways to start constant battles between everyone, you fool!" ScraftyLark sighed once more and looked over his shoulder, as if checking for any of her back up. “Are any of your ‘friends’ here?” He asked. ReshZek held back a roar of anger and continued, calmly. “A few, yes.” She said, answering it. Lark was in a uproar and he stared at the opening to see a small Glaceon squeeze through, he snarled at it and saw the way its’ tail was in between its’ legs in fear. “Ha, ha. Look at llirbwerdnadivad… He’s shaking in fear… Of me!” He smirked.

Last edited by ReshZek200; February 28, 2012 at 04:53:40 PM.
Old February 29, 2012, 01:14:00 PM
Floatzel

(I'd like it if you DID tell me what you think.. X3)