Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old December 3, 2009, 11:07:37 PM
Rayquaza

Default HeartGold/SoulSilver Questions Thread

Another thread regarding these games. This thread is all about when you have any question in the game and you don't how to get it. The answers will be post in this thread as well. Also, please, don't post questions like "When will the English release of the games?" or something like that. This thread is only for the ones who are playing these games and want to ask some stuff. Also, spamming isn't allowed and Spammers will get warned. No double post as well.

Enjoy~
Old December 4, 2009, 08:39:55 AM
Giratina

Default Re: HeartGold/SoulSilver Questions Thread

I am confused about Suicune's capture, and I am not sure I got it correctly on Serebii. Can someone please explain me?
Old December 4, 2009, 08:59:16 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
I am confused about Suicune's capture, and I am not sure I got it correctly on Serebii. Can someone please explain me?
After you meet it at the Burnt Tower, it will go north of Cianwood (As far north on land as you can go)
Then it will go to an island between Ecruteak and Mahogany, past a cut tree.
After that, you find it in Vermillion City, as you're getting off the S.S. Anne, on the way to/from the harbour.
Then it will go to route 14, between Fuchsia and Lavender. It's quite hard to find - start from Fuschia, then when you get to the part where the path is vertical and wide, it's on the water to the right.
Finally, you'll find it where you found Misty (assuming you've already found her - if not, find her). There you'll be able to face it, and hopefully catch it.
Old December 4, 2009, 10:57:54 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ningamer
After you meet it at the Burnt Tower, it will go north of Cianwood (As far north on land as you can go)
Then it will go to an island between Ecruteak and Mahogany, past a cut tree.
After that, you find it in Vermillion City, as you're getting off the S.S. Anne, on the way to/from the harbour.
Then it will go to route 14, between Fuchsia and Lavender. It's quite hard to find - start from Fuschia, then when you get to the part where the path is vertical and wide, it's on the water to the right.
Finally, you'll find it where you found Misty (assuming you've already found her - if not, find her). There you'll be able to face it, and hopefully catch it.
Thanks a lot. That really helped.

I have some few questions as well:

-Is it possible for an English TRU Arcus to trigger the special level 1 Dialga/Palkia/Giratina in a Japanese Heartgold/Soulsilver?
-From where do I access the Ruins of Alph?

Last edited by Shadow; March 14, 2010 at 07:25:30 AM.