Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming

Notices

View Poll Results: Want some storage?
Yes, I'd love to see a proper storage app 6 42.86%
Yes, but I'd like to see some storage integrated into a proper game ŕ la Stadium 8 57.14%
No thanks, I'm not a mass collector or breeder 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
  #1  
Old July 7, 2012, 09:24:58 PM
Cat333Pokémon's Avatar
Cat333Pokémon Cat333Pokémon is offline
Administrator

 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Nevada
Posts: 10,353
Default Who wants a Gen V Box/Ranch/Stadium game?

I'd really like to see Generation 5 provide some kind of Pokémon Box or My Pokémon Ranch game, or something like Stadium that provides extra storage (well, more than 14 boxes of 20 each ). I've got around 4,000 Pokémon stuck in my Generation 4 games, and almost another 700 in Generation 5, and I'm running low on space to store them.

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; July 7, 2012 at 09:34:52 PM. Reason: Two typos so far. Can we go for three?
  #2  
Old July 7, 2012, 09:34:02 PM
Fubab_107's Avatar
Fubab_107 Fubab_107 is offline
Shaymin
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Unknown Pointless Veil.
Posts: 2,830
Default

I'd actually love to see more of these games, just as long as they don't try to go for a complete gimmick. I did enjoy ranch for just the amusement of having a small farm of Pokémon. I would love to see another stadium game. Those where fun. As long as it isn't dependent on your Pokémon. As for the box, I wouldn't mind a storage.
  #3  
Old July 7, 2012, 09:42:27 PM
TurtwigX's Avatar
TurtwigX TurtwigX is offline
Giratina
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Strawberry Field- permanent stay
Posts: 3,088
Default

Something like XD or Coliseum would be nice, I loved the story aspect of it in 3D. I mostly would just love battling in an open environment, free like Stadium, but not completely held back like Battle Revolution. And more storage would be nice, I'm actually planning on completing the National Dex in Black 2.
  #4  
Old July 7, 2012, 10:06:55 PM
Velociraptor78's Avatar
Velociraptor78 Velociraptor78 is offline
Regigigas
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Central New York
Posts: 817
Default

Absolutely yes. A standalone storage game would benefit collectors trying to fill up their Nat. Dex or for those who collect multiples of one Pokemon for competitive battling purposes. I'd like to see a game tailored specifically for shiny-hunters, though; One that could wirelessly connect with BW2 and transfer any eggs in the Day-Care to the other game. Then, factoring in the player's steps in BW2, automatically hatch the eggs in the storage center. Maybe have a feature where, once a shiny is located, notify the player through an on-screen notification and allow them to switch from BW2 to the storage without closing out of the first.
Something like that would make me throw all of my money at Nintendo.

Last edited by Velociraptor78; July 7, 2012 at 10:07:23 PM. Reason: Oh, and Cat, FYI: You can fit 30 in a box, not 20.
  #5  
Old July 7, 2012, 10:19:47 PM
kakashidragon's Avatar
kakashidragon kakashidragon is offline
Kyurem
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Where i belong
Posts: 2,055
Default

Ya i would like to see something like this, i never played any of stadium games but the very first one. I have the gamecube collisum game but not XD.
  #6  
Old July 7, 2012, 10:58:24 PM
Quadcentruo's Avatar
Quadcentruo Quadcentruo is offline
Giratina
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Unknown area
Posts: 3,734
Default

I enjoyed Stadium one and two. It had enough content to make things interesting wherever you went. I wouldn't mind a 5th Gen Stadium game AS LONG AS it's not just a 5th Gen version of Pokémon Battle Revolution.
  #7  
Old July 7, 2012, 11:07:49 PM
Reuniclus's Avatar
Reuniclus Reuniclus is offline
Moderator

 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The Desert...help me
Posts: 3,300
Default

A 5th gen Pokemon Colosseum would be very interesting and I'd love to see one being made for the Wii/WiiU. Perhaps there could be such a game like that with a storage feature added, so that people can have extra space to store their own Pokemon with easy access.
I don't know if this is a crazy thought, but I can envision there being a Shadow Genesect, as if it was programmed to be initially a shadow Pokemon.
  #8  
Old July 8, 2012, 09:25:04 AM
Idno58's Avatar
Idno58 Idno58 is offline
Landorus
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Human tongue can't pronounce it.
Posts: 1,780
Default

Another stadium game would be nice. On the Pokedex 3D they have some nice models and animations already set up, so heck, it might not be too far away.
  #9  
Old July 8, 2012, 09:48:41 AM
Magmaster12's Avatar
Magmaster12 Magmaster12 is offline
Rayquaza
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: You would know
Posts: 4,960
Default

With 649 I have to keep in a limited amount of boxes I really need a place to store extra pokemon.

As for a 3D game, PBR was a disappointment to me, I would much rather see another game like XD but it's highly unlikely to happen now.
  #10  
Old July 8, 2012, 09:54:07 AM
Arceus is Epic's Avatar
Arceus is Epic Arceus is Epic is offline
Zoroark
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: over there
Posts: 292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuniclus View Post
A 5th gen Pokemon Colosseum would be very interesting and I'd love to see one being made for the Wii/WiiU. Perhaps there could be such a game like that with a storage feature added, so that people can have extra space to store their own Pokemon with easy access.
I agree fully. Personally, I'd like to see a storage unit/game that can be held in the WiiU and Pokémon can be transferred to older games (Gen III) and games to come. In other words, Colosseum/XD with more recent Pokémon and newer transfer methods.

That's just me, though.
  #11  
Old July 8, 2012, 06:54:07 PM
TurtwigX's Avatar
TurtwigX TurtwigX is offline
Giratina
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Strawberry Field- permanent stay
Posts: 3,088
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arceus is Epic View Post
I agree fully. Personally, I'd like to see a storage unit/game that can be held in the WiiU and Pokémon can be transferred to older games (Gen III) and games to come. In other words, Colosseum/XD with more recent Pokémon and newer transfer methods.

That's just me, though.
But why would they allow transferring to Gen III? They're already trying to phase out the DS with things like Pokédex 3D and Rumble Blast. They subliminally seduce you with the coolness of the power the 3DS has, and then suddenly all of 6th Gen switches to the 3DS, and the DS isn't heard from ever again. But I agree at that last part. Colosseum or XD for 5th Gen or 6th Gen would be amazing.
  #12  
Old July 9, 2012, 06:03:25 AM
Arceus is Epic's Avatar
Arceus is Epic Arceus is Epic is offline
Zoroark
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: over there
Posts: 292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtwigX View Post
But why would they allow transferring to Gen III? They're already trying to phase out the DS with things like Pokédex 3D and Rumble Blast. They subliminally seduce you with the coolness of the power the 3DS has, and then suddenly all of 6th Gen switches to the 3DS, and the DS isn't heard from ever again. But I agree at that last part. Colosseum or XD for 5th Gen or 6th Gen would be amazing.
Did I say "transfer to Gen III"? Sorry, I meant to say "from".
  #13  
Old July 9, 2012, 09:58:37 AM
TurtwigX's Avatar
TurtwigX TurtwigX is offline
Giratina
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Strawberry Field- permanent stay
Posts: 3,088
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arceus is Epic View Post
Did I say "transfer to Gen III"? Sorry, I meant to say "from".
...Ooooh, FROM. Actually, that makes a whole lot more sense and now I completely agree with your perfectly sensible and great sounding idea. :I
  #14  
Old July 10, 2012, 04:11:05 PM
Arceus is Epic's Avatar
Arceus is Epic Arceus is Epic is offline
Zoroark
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: over there
Posts: 292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtwigX View Post
...Ooooh, FROM. Actually, that makes a whole lot more sense and now I completely agree with your perfectly sensible and great sounding idea. :I
And by "from", I mean directly from Gen III, not R/S/E to D/P/Pl to B/W onwards. Yeah sure, there's going to have to be a Game Boy adapter to transfer from them, but more people would buy it for the added content, ergo Nintendo making more money to make newer products.
  #15  
Old July 10, 2012, 07:03:11 PM
TurtwigX's Avatar
TurtwigX TurtwigX is offline
Giratina
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Strawberry Field- permanent stay
Posts: 3,088
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arceus is Epic View Post
And by "from", I mean directly from Gen III, not R/S/E to D/P/Pl to B/W onwards. Yeah sure, there's going to have to be a Game Boy adapter to transfer from them, but more people would buy it for the added content, ergo Nintendo making more money to make newer products.
That does make more sense, but it does bring up the question:"How in the world would they even do that?" I mean, everything about Nintendo today is Wireless wireless wireless. The only cords they feel like using are the ones attached to your wireless controller. (And I hate those, they annoy me)
 
Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Victory Road ©2006 - 2018, Scott Cat333Pokémon Cheney
Theme by A'bom and Cat333Pokémon