Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Information Kiosk > Announcements > News Archive > VictoryBattles > Releases and News
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 9, 2010, 08:25:34 AM
Kyurem

Default New Embed Images

For the past 2 hours, I have been overtaxing VB's two cores and half a gig of RAM to regenerate all 100,000 some images... it takes a while. However, users can now enjoy two additional embed images, one resembling Floatzel Adopts and one that is simple and sweet.

Floatzel Look-a-Likes

Each of these display the number of clicks instead of the level of the Pokémon, like Floatzel Adoptables. They also use the same ol-fashion'd font.

Micro-Embeds

These puny friends show just your trainer (who is currently either just Lyra or Ethan, depending on your gender) and your Pokémon following. I've still got a bit of work to do, but it looks nice anyway.
Old August 9, 2010, 08:34:13 AM
Giratina

Freeze is a girl?

On the Aerodactyl one the l is on the second line... I take it we can change the sprite used in these just like the other ones, right?
Old August 9, 2010, 08:39:30 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ningamer View Post
Freeze is a girl?

On the Aerodactyl one the l is on the second line... I take it we can change the sprite used in these just like the other ones, right?
For Floatzel you can. And that happens whenever the Pokémon has a name 10-characters in length. I do plan on extending the nickname limit to 15 in the future, anyway.