Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature

Notices

Search this Thread
Old March 2, 2012, 12:54:14 PM
Joltik

Default Idk What to call this

So I had a friend ask me to do a fan fic but i couldnt think of something to do a fan fic from.
Ive watched movies,animes,and music videos (its possible to use them) but still i got nothing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by DashArmy; March 15, 2012 at 01:12:04 PM. Reason: Fixed the font tags for you.
Old March 7, 2012, 05:48:37 PM
Giratina

(You should probably fix the [font] thing)
If you're taking ideas for fan fictions, I'd say it wouldn't hurt to do a fan fictions of Legend Of Zelda. That area of fan fiction has been relatively untouched for reasons that are beyond me.

What you could do is think about what video game, movie, or book series you've always wanted to be in and just write about that. It might seem odd at first, but as you ease your way into the story, it'll become easier to write. Just write what you think would be fun to write a story of.
Old March 27, 2012, 05:56:07 PM
Joltik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcentruo View Post
If you're taking ideas for fan fictions, I'd say it wouldn't hurt to do a fan fictions of Legend Of Zelda. That area of fan fiction has been relatively untouched for reasons that are beyond me.

What you could do is think about what video game, movie, or book series you've always wanted to be in and just write about that. It might seem odd at first, but as you ease your way into the story, it'll become easier to write. Just write what you think would be fun to write a story of.
Thanks bunches for your help and suggestion ill try to give it a shot.
Old July 29, 2012, 02:08:17 PM
Joltik

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcentruo View Post

Thanks so much for your suggestion(SP?)!!! I wrote a fanfic for Zelda, Sailor Moon, and Im working on two for Black Veil Brides (Their a band for those of you who don't know )