Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 19, 2012, 07:26:49 PM
Zoroark

Default So I'm writting a story...

Okay, so I'm a huge fallout fan and a doctor who fan. I'm currently writing a short fan fiction that takes place in the fallout universe, I was thinking either the main character is just called the Doctor, or having 10th doctor cross over into that universe. What should I do? Any suggestions?
Old August 19, 2012, 10:05:14 PM
Keldeo

Well it depends on where you want the story to go, I play heavily in Fallout 3 and New Vegas and do own 2 but I don't and haven't really gotten into it quite yet might try it later, seems like an interesting game at least. Also I love Dr. Who and over the summer over the time of a week watching all the eppisodes on nextflix.

IT all really comes down to where you want the story to go, that is teh first thing you got to decide and write from there.
Old August 19, 2012, 10:58:22 PM
Zoroark

Well I know that he becomes the leader of a gang of raiders, fights enclave and there is a creepypasta canon in it. He dies at the end, so might have to make him 11th doctor.
Old August 20, 2012, 12:08:25 PM
Keldeo

You talking about what you are gonna do with him in your story or what actually happens in one of the games?
Old August 20, 2012, 12:24:43 PM
Zoroark

No. Time can change, but there are fixed points. This applies to my story. I know he leads raiders and he dies after destroying Enclave in area. But I'm not sure if I want the MC to be a vault dweller or time lord in another universe.
Old August 20, 2012, 12:50:09 PM
Keldeo

Alright I wanted to make sure I was following correctly, makes it hard to talk and help you out if I'm in some other place. Well if your including the Doctor Who universe in this I'd say it would be a good idea to keep that concept of fixed points.