Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Black and White

Notices

Search this Thread
Old April 23, 2011, 09:48:29 PM
Charizard

Talking Your Dream World Exploits and Opinions!

Feel free to list them here! I've heard interesting tales of difficult choices between good pokemon to have or breed, and even have heard good arguments on if the dream world is good or not!

Exploits:
I gots me a female Tangela! One of the many on my list of female Dream Worlders to get, LOVE that Regeneration ability!

Opinion: For the simple and fun game that it is, I personally find it to be refreshing!
Old April 24, 2011, 02:44:42 AM
Giratina

I LOVE Exeggcute's Harvest ability. It gives berries infinite uses in a battle, which can be extremely helpful in certain situations.

As for my opinion on the Dream World... It is quite a relaxed game, and I love the art style, but there's nothing there to keep me coming back... I haven't been on in a few days.
Old April 24, 2011, 05:57:30 AM
Rayquaza

So far, I have Shinx. I find the dream world enough to be slightly played. To be honest, I was disappointed with it.
Old April 24, 2011, 10:08:45 AM
Giratina

The Dream World is fairly pleasing and entertaining but it is also not fully up to standard. Sometimes it's working well, but other times it's either slow or not working at all so that I get kicked out and not allowed to play in it again for 24 hours. However, I love many of the new natures which most Pokemon have, so I would give the Dream World a 7/10, which is a fair score in my opinion.

Up to this point I got Doduo, Kanghaskhan, Bellsprout and Tangela from the Dream World.

Last edited by Shadow; April 24, 2011 at 10:38:30 AM.
Old April 24, 2011, 10:48:04 AM
Volcarona

Off the top of my head I have a Shinx, Mareep, Tanglea, and a Tailow. I think the Dream World is a good game. Not exactly as much stuff to do as I thought, but still pretty fun.
Old April 24, 2011, 11:08:02 AM
Shaymin

I sort of stopped messing around in Dream World after I realized none of the starters were out yet, but I did get a Farfetch'd while I was there, as well as some Pass Orbs and berries.
Old April 27, 2011, 01:25:16 PM
Kyurem

It seems all right considering it was really just released outside of Japan, but I am still waiting for more to be added. Stuff like all of the Pokemon with their Dream World abilities and maybe a little more to do besides the Dream Tree. You can only decorate your house and visit strangers so many times!

However, the fact that I got Pokemon like Swift Swim Poliwag (evolves into Drizzle Politoed), Drought Vulpix, and Cloud Nine Lickitung makes it all worthwhile.

Last edited by Alakazamaster; April 27, 2011 at 01:26:09 PM.
Old May 22, 2011, 12:09:37 PM
Haxorus

It's OK. All I got so far is a Nidoran and an Oddish. Nothing too special though. But the fact that there was a earthquake/tsunami in Japan, I'm pretty sure it's going to get improved a lot.
Old June 6, 2011, 02:58:56 PM
Landorus

Quick question. I kept my chubchoo in the dream world for a long time. Suddenly this place called Windswept sky appered and I stopped finding pokemon! Is that rare?
Old June 6, 2011, 06:00:34 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7dewott8 View Post
Quick question. I kept my chubchoo in the dream world for a long time. Suddenly this place called Windswept sky appered and I stopped finding pokemon! Is that rare?
My guess is that place is an unlockable route, but I'm not entirely sure. The reason there's no Pokemon there is probably because they're just not added yet.
Old June 9, 2011, 02:36:04 PM
Landorus

Okay. Thanks. And if pokemon don't come in a month, I might as well ignore le place