Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Battling and Trading Archive

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 30, 2010, 03:43:24 AM
Zoroark

Default Looking for:

I am looking for these Pokémon to build a team:

Buizel/Floatzel
Cacnea/Cacturne
Rotom

Good IVs are preferable, and I can get you just about anything else in return, besides a few items. (I do not trade away shinies, events, or legendaries.)

Last edited by pokemoneinstein; September 30, 2010 at 01:22:50 PM.
Old September 30, 2010, 12:57:33 PM
Kyurem

what natures and egg moves? i could breed these with iv 31 in 2 stats. if you got tms like dragon pulse or stoneedge you got a deal from me.
Old September 30, 2010, 01:21:24 PM
Zoroark

Well, I'll post the moves I'd like and their natures, and from there you can decide what Egg moves you CAN give them, because nothing is needed. In addition, IVs aren't essential, but if you want to do it, go right ahead, thank you.

Floatzel: Rash (31 IVs in Both Defenses is ideal, but Speed is also good, as well as either Attack stat)
Rain Dance
Surf
Waterfall
Ice Punch

Cacturne: Adamant (31 IVs in Speed and Attack is ideal, but either Defense works, too.)
Brick Break
Swords Dance
Seed Bomb
Sucker Punch

Rotom: Timid (31 IVs in Sp. Attack and Speed is ideal, but HP is good, too)
Substitute
Charge Beam
Hidden Power (Fighting)
Shadow Ball

If you breed a good Rotom like that, I would be especially thankful. And I'm pretty sure I've got Dragon Pulse, not so sure about Stone Edge. I've also got a Breloom EV trained in Attack, as well as tons of Shroomish, Onix, Houndour, Natu, Chinchou, and Snorunt with pretty good IVs and natures. I can also EV train something for you.

Last edited by pokemoneinstein; September 30, 2010 at 02:19:19 PM.
Old September 30, 2010, 08:32:14 PM
Volcarona

I'll see what I can do in my spare time, which dwindles almost daily...
Old October 1, 2010, 10:52:26 AM
Kyurem

Ya i could do those sets for floatzel and cacturne, For rotom getting HP[fighting] will be hard and take a long time to do unless you want another move if i cant HP-fighting. (im even doing that for my porygon but i havnt had any luck with that hidden power type) but if someone could do the rotom it would be faster. I looked on smogon and these moves are the same on there so you must have got the sets from there, so i'll ev them the way they have there evs listed.

Last edited by kakashidragon; October 1, 2010 at 12:11:56 PM.
Old October 1, 2010, 01:59:29 PM
Zoroark

You're going to EV them? That's great, thank you! But what about IVs? You said you could do 31 IVs in two stats.
Old October 1, 2010, 03:34:29 PM
Kyurem

When i ev them for you im going to lv them to a point where they evolve ok you just have to lv them up to level you want afterwards. And yes i can get 31 ivs in 2 stats cause of HG/SS new breeding thing with the power items. Plus rotom would take awhile to get hidden power fighting so if i cant get that move i could get u a different hidden power if you want or have someone else breed rotom.
Old October 1, 2010, 04:14:19 PM
Zoroark

Sounds fantastic, thank you so much! Though actually, I'd like to EV train them all myself.

You know what, I'd like some more from you, since I'm so thankful. I'd also like:

Pokémon Nature Ability IV 1 IV 2 Egg Move
Scyther Adamant Technician Speed Attack U-Turn
Numel Modest Simple Defense HP Yawn
Snorlax Careful Thick Fat HP Defense Curse

Thank you so very, very much, you have no idea how grateful I am, and please let me know what you would like in return for this.

And you don't seem like the kind of guy who would lie about all this breeding and then just hack a Pokémon, but if you're even thinking about it, please don't.

Last edited by pokemoneinstein; October 2, 2010 at 05:35:01 AM.
Old October 1, 2010, 10:31:44 PM
Kyurem

ok that works, i'll just breed them and you can ev them yourself, that way you can give them the evs you want.
Old October 2, 2010, 05:31:53 AM
Zoroark

Sounds so great, thank you! P.S, I figured out the Numel situation, I'd like it to have the Simple Ability.

And what would you like in return for all of this? I'm very grateful.

Last edited by pokemoneinstein; October 2, 2010 at 05:36:10 AM.
Old October 2, 2010, 02:03:47 PM
Kyurem

mostly tms the ones past tm50 heres a few i need: Stoneedge, dragonpulse, energyball, grassknot, and explosion. (I have so far 3 of the 6 pokemon already breeded, im doing rotom last cause getting Hidden power fighting will take the longest to get, it might not have great base power so lets hope its a good base power HP type)
Old October 2, 2010, 02:49:26 PM
Zoroark

Sounds good. And are you sure TMs are all you'd like? To me, it doesn't seem like a fair exchange, you breeding this whole team for me. You sure there's no Pokémon I could EV train for you?
Old October 2, 2010, 03:03:25 PM
Kyurem

im very good at ev training, if you want to ev train your pokemon your self that would better that way, then you can ev the way u want. But mostly when i breed certin pokemon, they need to the know the tm moves cause those certin pokemon cant learn the moves at lv1 when breeded, i would have to evolve the pokemon so that pokemon can learn it. *Post update* I just finished 5 of the 6 pokemon so im doing rotom right now tyring to figure out that hidden power.

Last edited by kakashidragon; October 3, 2010 at 01:06:20 PM.