Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming

Notices

Search this Thread
Old April 13, 2012, 04:17:52 PM
Kyurem

Default Pokemon emerald help

I replaced the battery on my emerald version (Time still rolls on) but it seems as though the time of day dosnt reset? Like the time will roll over past 12am and the same day continues. My berrys cant be grown or the daily events dont happen. Anyone have ideas why this happens? Google dosnt say anything related to this.

Last edited by kakashidragon; April 13, 2012 at 04:20:01 PM.
Old April 13, 2012, 04:54:59 PM
Landorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashidragon View Post
I replaced the battery on my emerald version (Time still rolls on) but it seems as though the time of day doesn't reset? Like the time will roll over past 12am and the same day continues. My berries cant be grown or the daily events don't happen. Anyone have ideas why this happens? Google doesn't say anything related to this.
My bet is that the internal clock has run dry. This is completely normal, and all it does is stop clock based events (Ex: growing berries) to stop occurring. This to me is a rather common situation and shouldn't be a huge problem. However, I don't think this can be fix unfortunately. If I knew how this could be fixed, I'd tell you, but I don't know how it can be fixed.
Old April 13, 2012, 06:14:40 PM
Volcarona

Odd that a Ruby/Sapphire only glitch is in a copy of Emerald. You could try any of the fixes found here, but I doubt they would work as, once again, this glitch was present only in Ruby and Sapphire.
Old April 14, 2012, 02:08:07 PM
Kyurem

I was saying that the time works again with the new battery in it, but the time based events still dont work. I think its cause the battery may be not in all the way or the game thinks that the battery is dead but it isnt.
Old April 14, 2012, 10:17:30 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashidragon View Post
I was saying that the time works again with the new battery in it, but the time based events still dont work. I think its cause the battery may be not in all the way or the game thinks that the battery is dead but it isnt.
Thought so. My Emerald's battery also ran dry, though I never got around to repairing it. Anyway, I would suggest troubleshooting with Nintendo over the phone, and if a resolution isn't met, send it to them to take a better look and see if the battery wasn't replaced adequately or installed correctly.
Old April 15, 2012, 01:45:34 AM
Rayquaza

What exactly do you mean by the "battery" of Emerald?