Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > The Media

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 21, 2012, 03:59:54 PM
Haxorus

Default Season 9 to be the last season of The Office

This season of the American version of 'The Office' shall be coming to an end after this season. Read about it here: http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/21/the-office-season-9/ I'm upset by this, mainly because The Office is one of the few shows that I still watch

Last edited by blueumbreon; August 21, 2012 at 04:10:06 PM.
Old August 21, 2012, 04:15:50 PM
Regigigas

To be totally honest, I welcome this. A show shouldn't linger on past its due date, and I think The Office has gone on for two seasons two long. Steve Carell really made the show popular and turned it from a reimagining of the British version of The Office into its own show. Once his contract ended, I think that should've been that. Everything seems a bit different and off with James Spader playing the new CEO.
Overall, though, I will miss The Office and all of the employees at Dunder-Mifflin.
Old August 21, 2012, 04:47:41 PM
Rayquaza

Yes I agree fully with this choice the show really should have ended last season, Robert California was probably the worst choice for the manager role they could have chosen.

Heck the only reason Andy got the job was probably because of how popular he got from The Hangover and the squeal came out last year, Will Farell would have been a far better choice.

This also seems fair since they're also trying to cancel 30 Rock, Parks and Rec, and Community, thanks a lot CBS and TBBT you've caused NBC's rating to plummet and cancelled three good shows.