Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 18, 2011, 07:45:34 AM
Keldeo

Default When Our World Ends ~Alternitive~

(This is based off my RP series of a similar name, When Our World Ends, and When Our World Ends: Revival. It is like an alternitive universe, similar to The World Ends With You's Tin Pin Slammer world.)

Isuka, from the original When Our World Ends world, woke up in the middle of a load of ruins. This was where Destiny had fought all the Xionie in the original world. "I'm alive.. Just barely. Where am I..?" the young girl asked. She had pale cream hair, and was wearing a black and red dress, as opposed to what she was wearing in her original world. She saw Destiny run past her, but something seemed different about him. He had piercing red eyes, and had a bloody billhooked cleaver in his hand. "..Hey!" she called, and ran after 'Destiny'. He turned around, and grinned. "..What have we here..?" he asked, pointing his weapon at her, "..A human..? What a rare sight.. I thought they were all killed and turned into Xionie.. Oh well.. I'll just kill you now, and spare you from the pain of being turned into one by one of my follow Xionie.." Isuka looked at her body, she was a human, in this world. Destiny, however, was a pale skinned Xionie. Luckily for Isuka, Kayla jumped out, complete with her daggers. She too, was from the original world. "I don't wanna have to save you, Isuka, but since Destiny seems to be a Xionie, i guess i'll have to! You seem.. Almost human, though. I wonder what happened, and where we are." the pink haired girl grinned. "Come and get me, shorty!" she taunted, but Destiny just stood there, "..I might need back-up.."
Old September 18, 2011, 10:18:21 AM
Keldeo

Destiny then spotted a large 'ship' that looked more like a space ship, built out of orange, red, and yellow cartoony bricks. Sitting next to it, was a young boy, with messy brown hair, a white shirt, and blue pants. In his hand, was a large key-shaped weapon, with a slight swirl in the end. "Kayla! Kayla!" he called, getting up, and looking around, "Where are you?!" he called, again. A young girl with dull black hair stepped out of the ship, and huggled the boy, "..Don't worry about her, Rei.. You have me.." she smiled, hypnoticly, her eyes glowing white and blue for a second. Rei then nodded, "..Yes, Diana.. I have you.." he replied, in a robotic voice.
Old September 18, 2011, 10:32:34 AM
Keldeo

Destiny grinned, and fled, "I'll leave you alone for a second~" he laughed, as he ran off. Kayla and Isuka blinked, confused. "..Why the heck is Destiny a Xionie, when he was a human just a couple of minutes ago? And jeez, i don't like the new Destiny. He's too cocky." Kayla complained, "Anyway, Isuka. We'd better find a way back home. Then i'll kill you, okay? I'm not gonna be your ally forever." Isuka nodded, "..Wouldn't want it. I wonder what the Croajun of this strange place is like.." she had wondered about the Inventor, as well. If they could find this world's Inventor, he might be able to help them get home. Sadly, they had no clues as to where the Inventor was, or where ANYTHING was.
Old September 18, 2011, 02:09:51 PM
Keldeo

Kayla slapped Isuka, "We have more important things to worry about! Let's call this the 'Alt' world, with everyone we see that remind us of people back home being called their 'Alt' selves. Like Destiny, or rather Alt-Destiny!" Isuka nodded, "..I wonder if there's an Alt-Me." She smiled, "I can't wait to find the 'Alt' Inventor. I'm sure he'll be in the tower. With Alt-Croajun and Alt-me." she laughed. "Outta the darn way!" a boy pushed past them, and knocked Kayla over, then stopped, "Oh, sorry 'bout that!" this was Alt-Jake. "..Who the hell..?" Kayla began, "Oh. You're not one of us. Oh." he then took out a small piece of metal, like the flail Idno had made in the original world, except the piece of metal was on fire. "Burn, baby burn!" he laughed, and began swinging the fire flail around, forcing Isuka and Kayla to flee.
Old September 20, 2011, 08:53:44 AM
Keldeo

Diana, the girl with Rei, stood up. Her hand was burning with a dark purple aura. "..Dark Fire!" she cried, a black fireball making it's way towards Alt-Jake. The boy turned around, and was quickly engulfed by the flames. Rei just looked at Diana, then fell back, for some reason. Kayla and Isuka, on the other hand, successfully escaped Alt-Jake. "Whew. The Inventor made an acurate copy of him, then?" Isuka asked Kayla, forgetting that she hadn't seen the fake Jake. "..Eh? I didn't even know the real thing.."