Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Pokémon General

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 11, 2014, 10:57:22 AM
Kyurem

Default Asking for a huge favor!

So the favor im asking for is that when the codes for Diancie come out by Halloween (Oct.29-Nov.16), i was woundering if anyone here could try to get a code for me to get in one on my game too. Cause im not sure if i'll be able to go to a gamestop and get a code (that and if they say i have to pre order Oras in order to get one), i have asked my brother to see if he can go for me, but he said hes not sure.

But if we get extra codes we can give the extras to others here that need one.
Old October 11, 2014, 11:24:46 AM
Keldeo

Nintendo is awesome, and GameStop is awesome, but this whole thing where "pre-order game to get ____!" is really starting to feel kind of . . . idk, EA-ish.

Also I'd totally get you one except I already promised I'd do the same for someone else, and I don't know if they'll let me take two codes for one pre-order as it is
Old October 11, 2014, 12:48:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonite View Post
Nintendo is awesome, and GameStop is awesome, but this whole thing where "pre-order game to get ____!" is really starting to feel kind of . . . idk, EA-ish.

Also I'd totally get you one except I already promised I'd do the same for someone else, and I don't know if they'll let me take two codes for one pre-order as it is
Actually, that's not the rule. They can give them out, but Game Advisers have to make so many preorders or they get in trouble. If they tell you that you need to, ask for the manager. If they say the same thing, go above them.
Old October 11, 2014, 12:59:07 PM
Keldeo

Huh. That implies I should be able to say something along the lines of "i did a month ago, you can look up my phone number" and they'll leave me alone. Either way, Kakashi, if I'm able to get my hands on a third code I'll let you know.
Old October 11, 2014, 01:01:08 PM

Yup, it sure does. You don't have to preorder another copy. When I went and got the mega stone, they said the same thing. I didn't feel like dealing with it that day, so I moved my money from Smash to one of them and moved it back.
Old October 11, 2014, 01:44:55 PM
Rayquaza

The Gamestop closest to me always tries to pull that scam which is why I only use the one down the street.
Old October 11, 2014, 02:58:16 PM
Kyurem

Well theres 2 gamestops near where i live, but it takes about 30-45mins to travel to those towns, but there in 2 different directions from me tho. But my brother lives in one of the towns that its in so i just have to travel to the other one.
Old November 6, 2014, 12:51:26 PM
Kyurem

Man had no internet for 3 weeks.
Anywho anyone lucky enough to get extra Dianice codes? Im unluckily to go to a gamestop to try and get one (No-one wants to bring me) so yeah. That or u got an extra one in ur game i could have.