Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming

Notices

Search this Thread
Old February 26, 2016, 09:38:20 PM
Administrator

Default Pokémon Red/Blue/Green/Yellow Recent Happenings Thread

Hey, it's another one of these. Anyway, for those who have bought the eShop downloadable copy of Pokémon Red, Blue, Yellow, or (if you have a Japanese 3DS) Green, this is a thread for you to post your progress and current goings-on within the game. Or, if you're replaying through the original Game Boy cartridges or the GBA remakes, FireRed and LeafGreen, feel free to join in too!
Old February 27, 2016, 04:28:05 PM
Charizard

I haven't gotten the Boulder Badge just yet, but I'm getting there. So far, I have Bulbasaur, Nidoran (M), Butterfree, and Pikachu.

I'd also like to note that I'm going through this and more on my play journal and drawings in Miiverse. I'll have to update my account with those credentials sometime.
Old February 28, 2016, 09:53:44 AM

I've just beat Misty and the rival battle in Cerulean. I forgot how much of a grind these games could be at times. Mt. Moon was a pain too, exploring the whole thing, battling all the trainers and getting all the items. So much back and forth from the Pokémon Center there. It was a good decision to put one there. Current team is only an Ivysaur and a Pidgeotto, but that should change very quickly.

Last edited by Ditto616; February 28, 2016 at 09:54:00 AM.