Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat > Blogs

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 22, 2012, 07:19:25 PM
Volcarona

Default The Sea of Time: LD's Blogitty Blog

This is my bloggy blog of blogitty blog things, hooray ~!
A blog by that one girl who has a disguise of a Purrloin but a heart and soul of a Lugia.

10/22/12 - "Rain, rain, go away..."

So today it is Monday, just a boring Monday... Mondays are icky wouldn't you agree? I agree, yes so does my shadow. I hope you don't mind the insanity because I assure you that this here blog, yes this one that you're readi-- HEY are you reading it yet? Yes, this blog that you're reading now that I've got your undivided attention, it will contain HIGH levels of insantity so if you're allergic you best be hittting that ESC button now to abort the mission! But for those of you who chose to stay, which by the way is a lovely fantastic choice (you get a free cookie, take your pick), then let's begin!

I have classes at my college every single week day, each day I have an 8:00 am class (yuck, I know). So I get up (much to my dismay) usually with very little sleep under my belt as I have a bit of a problem falling asleep + some nocturnal tendencies (Hello typical teenagers across the world, I hear your woe stories on THIS topic only!). So I remembered that today is English class which I was scheduled to meet with after my second class at 12:15 pm later that day. As if that wasn't enough to get the day off to a groggy start, it was already cloudy in the morning with Cumulonimbus clouds, that's right: Storm Clouds. If you don't know already, I'm terrified of storms... at night. Thankfully though as I'm writing this I am glad to say that there are no storms, for now anyways. Well, then came 8:50 am and the 1st out of 2 classes of the day were over thankfully, we only watched two youtube videos of this song "Fix You" which the original is done by ColdPlay then we compared it to the cover that Young@Heart did. It's a tad slow for my tastes but the piano was lovely, find me a remix though and I'll end up loving it to bits as the lyrics were pretty nice I thought.

Alrighty now onwards too.... Design I... oh joy. Yes, as surprising as it may be, I actually dislike this class. It's NOT Graphic Design, however, I DO understand the importance of taking it FOR Graphic Design (which is why I'm taking it, obviously~). We work with physical medias such as cutting out paper or painting with Gouache. No colors, it's all boring monochrome grey-scale which I've never liked a whole bunch. So I'm a lil' behind in that class by one project thanks to work and perhaps a pinch of laziness. Tomorrow I WILL complete that project, as well I have no choice since it's due Wednesday. We also started a second one today with this new painting/gouache unit. We are to make abstract art pieces, 6 of them in 4.5 inch squares (Oh gawd, I HATE abstract art, it's FUGLY!!!111one). *sighs* Oh wellsies though. So I'm taking my Kyurem figurine since we have to use any small object to find shapes n' such from to use in our abstract art. I'm going to focus on his shapes more than the overall appearance of his body since he is made of LOTS of triangles and acute angles, oh joy! He's pretty much already in grey-scale, however, so that should be easier. Once it came to meeting my English teacher later that day, it was nothing too terrible at least. Ends up she didn't get my Essay #1.... gotta take an F for it, but NOT a 0 at least. I have it, she wanted me to re-submit it though she graded it? That confused me. We learn from our mistakes so I just gotta buckle down and force myself to do better, no more goofing off with English at least. I can't afford to be an idiot and receive stupid grades like that, unacceptable. I'm on the road to improvement though! Besides, that's my only iffy class due to stupid mistakes anyhow.

What else is going on that I can say? Oh yes! My job at Six Flags is coming to an abrupt halt this coming weekend, Sunday the 28th is my FINAL day! Hooray! Now I have to find another job ASAP! Though I'm glad for the small break for now as it was hard for me to focus on school work during this time with these gawd awful hours on the weekend (Saturdays were 4:00 - 11:30 pm). Meh, it could be worse and I shouldn't slack off on the internets so much but I will learn how to properly juggle it now that this is one less stress to deal with. Anything else? Oh, yes! Remixes and artwork! I've been unable to really work much on either of them, I has a sad because of that! D: How about I upload a special W.I.P/Preview of a song then here for anyone who wishes to listen? This is all I've been able to accomplish currently for the most part at least on one project. Yeah, they're not that great, but whatevers I don't think anyone had the patience to get this far through my blog anyhow to see these anyways. Anyhow, here ya go:
Welp, that concludes LD's really long and somewhat semi-ranty but not really bloggy blog entry #1~! Now have a Lugia Lick~ <3
Old October 27, 2012, 09:38:22 PM
Volcarona

10/27/2012 - "Wheeeeeeee~!"

Welp, finally something interesting happened enough to post about it here, hooray~! I didn't have to go to work today (I work at Six Flags at the time of this post, fyi). I haven't had a free day like this in... gosh.. I don't know how long now honestly. About 2 weeks ago, I had gotten "com tickets", I assume it's short for "company tickets" as in company, the people you bring with you. Basically, I got 6 tickets to use for any friends and/or family members I wanted to bring to the park that day, I can only go to the park on days I'm not working so this was my last and only chance I've gotten the entire season. I get into the park for free with my badge, as well as free parking so it was pretty dang nice this way. No food discounts, however, ouch.

So it was a lot of fun, we got there around 1:30 pm and stayed until 10:40 pm, the park closes at 11. We got to ride on many rides, well that is three of my cousins, two aunts, an uncle and myself. I brought one cousin and one aunt, we met the others there in the park. I rode a Ferris Wheel for the first time... I'm terrified of heights so it was a bit shaky at first, but I actually liked it once the ride got going.

Hehe, once it got dark though around 7, the creepy people for Fright Fest appeared in the park. They would walk around the park and chase people with chainsaws, yes they're real too (modified so they don't have the sharp chain on them obviously, so they won't hurt even though they are not allowed to touch you anyways). I wasn't really scared of them unless I didn't see them coming. Heck, I got a picture taken with one of the chainsaw dudes so it looks like he's trying to cut my head off, ahaha it's pretty silly. X3 I bought some white fudge (yumm~) but nothing else as I didn't find anything that I just HAD to have. Other than that though, it was a pretty fun experience! This was only my second time in the park, and I must say it was MUCH better this time around. :3
Old October 31, 2012, 09:20:38 PM
Volcarona

11/1/12 - "Nightmare Night"

By the time I got around to make my lazy fluffy bum write this blog entry, it is the first day of November. However, the night I shall write about is the one that ended only about 20 minutes ago (in CST that is). So yes, it was Halloween. Everyone on campus dressed up today, sadly I didn't get to dress up due to a lack of a proper costume. So what did I do instead? I wore my Charizard shirt and took out the few things from my backpack I needed (a notebook and watercolor paper), put my DS and a pen in my Charmander plushie backpack and that's what I brought. Aww yeah, I actually attracted a bit of attention with that lil' Charmander backpack. I love it so much~ I've had it for MANY years, I don't even remember where I got it from... other than I was hiding under the racks and shelves in the store when I did get it waaaay back when I still lived in North Carolina (so like 10 years ago perhaps). Not much happened other than that... I just played Black 2 in the Student Center/Cafeteria for an hour until my second and last class of the day rolled around at 9:50 am - 11:50 am. I was a little bummed when I got home though, for some unknown reason. However, this was soon doctored up as I recieved a package in the mail. It contained my Lugia fleece hat that I commissioned from a lovely lady on DeviantArt, she is AMAZING at these things~! I was and still am SOO happy~! It's so soft and cute and just simply divine~ I'll post a picture later at some point, I need to get my haircut though preferably first. Other than that I ended the night after passing out candy next door at this mini "block party" thing and finished another song remix for my Youtube account to celebrate the night of the 31st. So it was a pretty satisfactory day in the end, yay~!

Last edited by LugiaDialga; October 31, 2012 at 09:20:51 PM.
Old November 11, 2012, 04:42:50 PM
Volcarona

11/11/12 - "It's the weekend, yay! Oh wait, it's already over?!"

Ahaha, not posted any long and lengthy post here in about a week now, I thought I'd fix that. Anyhow, I was over at my father's house this weekend. He doesn't like me using my laptop while I'm there since he thinks it's rude for me to be on it instead of watching him and my cousin or sister (depending on the situation of who's there) play video games on the only two TVs in the "Game Room" while I watch them.... yeaaaah I dislike watching people play games personally. xP Oh wells, sadly my cousin was feeling ill this weekend so she didn't play any games. But I did get to continue my save file on Zelda: Skyward Sword at least! It was nice seeing Ghirahim again~ *fangirl squeel* My Father and I also picked up a new game for his massive library of games: Halo 4~! And OH. MY. GAWD! It's.... beautiful. That game NEEDS to be Game of the Year, sorry Call of Doody fans, your lil' game is a sorry excuse of a series, it lacks substance and a ACTUAL story-line. It only has multiplier going for it and Zombie mode... not much else, I don't like the game engine they use in that series either. It's a tad rough around the edges. But wow. Bungie may not be in charge of Halo 4 but that does NOT do the game a lack of justice. No! Halo 4 is THE best Halo game I've EVER played! Oh gawd, it brought elements in from Borderlands with the massive amounts of guns now (as the Promethean have their own special guns now to replace duel-wielding), but also my personal fave, the awesome progression of each level that Gears of War has... plus those big, HUGE freakin' awesome over-sized cars! The Promethean are actually scary though. They have those mechanical copters follow them around and heal them and/or provide a shield as they take damage, so you have to kill them first. The wolf-like mechanical Promethean creatures remind me of the Mechanical Hounds from "Fahrenheit 451". If you like deep story lines filled with a lot of intense emotions that are beautifully displayed on the character's face but also like lots of butt-kicking time, then you must get off your rear-end right now and go pick up a copy of the game~! Ahhhhh! I'm depressed I don't own a 360 though... I can't play the beautiful thing here. ;n; OH and a side-note, I also played a lil' bit of the much awaited Assassin's Creed 3. It's... amazing. Simply amazing. I'm not far in it but I'm excited to continue playing it next time I go to my father's house~! ^-^

D'aww, lookie at this cute lil' fella    

Yup, say hello to the Promethean! :3
Old November 12, 2012, 07:38:21 PM
Volcarona

11/12/12 - "It's weekly LD ranting time, horray!"

Actually, kinda and kinda not actual ranting today folks. Not that anyone would want to read my post here but I shall just find something to talk about today. I had a lot I wanted to get done. How much of it did I really do? Ehh, perhaps half or so. I procrastinated a lil' bit on some work since we had a work day on the project today but now it's due Wednesday... and it's a collage art project... which I dislike a ton, bleh. Oh well, I will get it done like always. I also signed up for my Spring 2013 semester classes as well. I'll take 14 credit hours and 5 classes instead of my current 4. But I chose nice times so hopefully it'll work out. I'm trying to work on an overdue remix for my Youtube channel (eheh, doubt anyone cares about that~). So far it's coming out... okay. I just don't like the synths I have, it sounds like some old cheesy 80's techno song... which is super bleh. e.e; Oh well, I have nothing else to say other than my Lappy is trying to commit suicide right now. Oh, and Manlocks is fabulously manly.
Old December 8, 2012, 10:16:45 PM
Volcarona

12/9/12 - "Ohai"

Well today-- err well technically yesterday (on the 8th instead), was my step-father's family Christmas Party. It was uneventful, my step-siblings got a few stuff as per usual... stuff they'll forget they have in about, ohh I'd say 2 weeks. Me? Well, I got some fuzzy PJ pants so I'm happy. =w= Meh, that's all there is to say. All the 'adults' were drinking... stuff I'd rather not talk about. I felt disgusted being around people, but I realized that I could be a little hateful in my tone of voice... and they wouldn't even have realized it. Heh, I guess you could say I felt Serperior. But enough of that. I just hate these parties. why dress up fancy anyways if it's just eat, drink, talk, talk, talk, talk and more talk? Yeesh, yeah I know it's important to spend time with the family... I'm not ignorant to that fact like a lot of other teenagers I used to know are about that, but I guess I'm just seriously anti-social as I just get too full of anxiety from all that silliness. *shrugs* Whatever. This hotel has wi-fi so I'm happy, even my DS works on it... yet no one was available for battling so that's not really a plus in the end. So yeah, a meh weekend. Ho-hum.
Old December 10, 2012, 08:18:05 PM
Volcarona

12/10/12 - "Soon"

This is my last week of my first semester of College, horraaay! I don't go back for the Spring semester until January 14th, 2013. Blah, that means it's Finals week, however. Tomorrow on Tuesday, I have one actual final in Yoga (silly, I know, but it's going to be hard) and a test in my Oral Communications class. Hopefully I do well on them both. Otherwise I have to go to my Drawing I class tomorrow but we don't really have a final, in fact I might have another Pokemon battle with my friend in class on our DS~ Not much else to say right now. Other than I'm trying to start a new remix in a new genre I've never done before but love a lot, but with a Pokemon theme I don't like that much. Perhaps working on this will change my mind.

Last edited by LugiaDialga; December 10, 2012 at 08:18:42 PM.
Old December 19, 2012, 01:44:05 PM
Volcarona

12/19/12 - "Meh..."

Well on this day, it's exactly one month until my Birthday. Not that anything will happen on it, once again. I woke up a bit late again today which already put me in a bad position, it's cloudy today and cold and when I suspect myself of having SAD even if it's just a little since this weather almost always makes me dreary, tired, and not over-the-top happy (I can still have a good day, just not able to show it that well). I stepped away from everything, tried to play my DS while laying down in bed, turned the music up and layed my head down a bit. I cannot fully fall asleep if music is right in my ear playing like that oddly enough, though I do like to have some sort of background sound on such as a TV, loud fan, etc. That was about an hour of laying down, I am no longer as tired but I wake up to see my Step-Father has texted me sometime today. Now, what his message said was correct when you get right down to it but... for someone who doesn't give a rattata's rear end about you seemingly and ONLY cares to PAMPER his idiotic, bratty, princessy three children and doesn't even help his own WIFE with HER TWO kids as apposed to his THREE even though he's FILTHY rich and none of HIS kids have Diabetes or any other health problems unlike me and my sister. My mom puts up with his crud every day, this is why since Day 1 I've not been a fan of him. I have tried to accept him and his children, I truly honestly have. I thought I did. But no... the ONLY thing he does is raise his tone of voice at me, thinking he can nag me around, "joke" with me though his humor is not too nice (figures for the kind he is), and thinks his opinion is the ONLY opinion. I despite people like this, I'm sorry but I really do. Now he thinks he can just parent me around when all the time he's been parenting his own kids, but in a nicer way of course. Granted, they're younger but WHO died and gave him the right to parent me around like this?! Shouldn't my own mother and father be doing this? Yes, okay, I WILL apply for a few new jobs. I KNOW I need a new job... I just do NOT think he idea of a job and school is a good one, I nearly failed due to having early morning classes, what will happen with classes + a job?! I'm lazy, I know. I'm irresponsible at times, yes I know. But I at least acknowledge these faults of mine and that ALONE will be enough of a motivation to gear me up to do this. Ranting won't do anything and no one ever should confront them, NOT because of my passive nature but because it's pointless and only ruins friendships or anything of that sort. I'm just going to let off steam here is all and I'll be fine. I should go hang out with my friends... if I can find them today that is for what few I have that consider me such it always seems to be. I don't want this day to be ruined YET... but... it could've gone a whole lot better. Not to mention I will be spending the Holidays with my mom and step-father... I don't think Christmas is going to be very "Merry" for me, honestly. But hey, at least I'll have wi-fi if anyone want's to battle.... Sorry for that rant, I'm feeling better now though.

Last edited by LugiaDialga; December 19, 2012 at 02:24:07 PM.
Old January 16, 2013, 02:05:23 PM
Volcarona

1/16/13 - "Insert a Tittle here"

So it's been, once again, far too long since my last entry. Let's fix that then, shall we? School just started this week, my second semester of being Freshmeat/Freshman at college. Fun fun fun... yeah. I'm taking 5 classes now which are the following: US History in the 20th Century (Flappers, WWI/II, etc.), Introduction to Astronomy, General Psychology, Design II, and Graphic Design I. School must remain my first priority over everything and anything. I'm not looking forward to having a job again... since Stupid/Six Flags starts back up again weekends-only in late March. Oh well. *sighs* But anyhow, onto I guess better news? This weekend on Saturday, the 19th, is my 19th Birthday. Funky. Not that it'll be important anyhow~ Haha, but in all seriousness I don't care, I'm used to people just not being aware it's my birthday or doing nothing about it. So I doubt it'll be too much different this year. I get a three day weekend for my Birthday if anything, though! I'm working with my mother to get my refunded tickets for Southwest Airlines to THE refunded tickets for a flight to Lss Vegas (hello Greeny, Yoshi, and Cat~), next month for Unicon (so long as it works out and I think it is going to actually~!) So yay~
Old January 21, 2013, 02:13:53 PM
Volcarona

1/21/13 - "4 Day Week~"

I wish I had more to say right now, It's been a nice 3 day weekend and birthday as well (it was on the 19th, when I turned 19, hah). I've not been online TOO much recently more or less due to making sure I can keep my head in the school ball game. Then this weekend in particular was busy since my aunt's birthday is the day RIGHT after mine's! xD
I had some homework to do too for Design II, due tomorrow of course. It was annoying since I had to paint a color wheel with stupid gauche (EXPENSIVE AS HECK TOO!!!), but nooo not just your normal grade school color wheel, nooo! There were TWO shades of each Primary color as well as the secondary colors such as Yellow-Orange, Yellow-Green, etc. Such a pain in the rear. I also had to make a mini "composition" (or picture I guess?), with ONLY these colors. No hues or shades, just the pure saturated colors we used in the color wheel. That was... hard. I slapped paint down and ended up painting Rainbow Dash somehow, just it looks bad. Especially since I could not get any bright blues to use. It looks dull. Oh well, here hoping for a new and better week! Apparently, a good friend of mine is sending a birthday present a bit late, it might arrive tomorrow or Wednesday. He was making a big deal out of it so I can only wonder WHAT is it. .__. ALSO THANK-YOU SYRA~ <3 (even though you're not really HERE right now~).

Last edited by LugiaDialga; January 22, 2013 at 11:36:17 AM.
Old January 30, 2013, 03:51:53 PM
Volcarona

1/30/13 - "Weeks End"

SO this week is FINALLY almost over! I've had quite a bit of work this week. Monday, it was announced that next week we're having a Geography quiz... in US 20th Century HISTORY class. Why we need to learn the Geography in a 20th century, it beats me. We have to know the countries of the Global map and the 50 States in the USA. How... exciting. On top of that, we're reading a book called "Flappers" (oh yes... the era of Woman's Rights movement I wouldn't be a Tom Boy without it, so I do appreciate it). Got a book quiz on that in 2 weeks. Every day in Design II, we're assigned a new project to complete with our Color Gauche. It's been consisting of mostly introductory to Colors, Hues, and Tones including the Color Wheel. Graphic Design, we're learning basic design with simple shapes. This week we've been looking into the concepts of the Gestalt Principle, which is quite interesting to apply to design. This weekend I get to choose/find a Font Face and ONE letter to make a design with starting on Monday. We're really just spinning this letter around on an axis to make a circular design by repeating it like 3 times. We must trace it then the final work is in India Ink (OH GAWD THAT STUFF STAINS!!!!!), we must make two. One is white with the black letters and the other is inverted with black background (yes, all india ink...) with white letters. Wish me luck!
OH YES AND I GOT A 3DS GUIZ!!!!!!!1one!!! It's a blue/black 3DS XL, it's pretty and it's LD-licious colors. It came with Mario Kart 7 pre-installed. I downloaded Metroid on it and the Dream Radar (don't have B2 with me ATM, left it at my father's house). Hope to use it soon. BTW this means I can wi-fi battle and trade, so shoot me a PM guiz~!
Old February 2, 2013, 03:18:37 PM
Volcarona

2/2/13 - "Magical Day~"

So I had a gift card for Wall-Farts that I got for my birthday. I finally got the chance to spend it today, yay! While I was originally looking for either Pokemon plushies or keychains there (which they lacked, of course, Target is better at carrying cooler things), or My Little Pony stuff (which, they had a bad selection on), I went to the game isle and decided to buy my first 3DS game. I had a hard time choosing between Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D or KH3D. But I came home today with Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. If you don't know me, or if you do, then you may or may not know that I'm like a HUGEGIFTANTICFREAKYFANGIRL of KH and have been for a long time. I lack a PSP and haveeee lacked a 3DS until now so I lost hope in being able to play the series (LP stuff bores me). But now that I have this gorgeous 3DS XL I can finally play it! Then after our MANY errand runnings, I found out that something I ordered in either October or November FINALLY arrived today from Las Vegas! The ZREO (Zelda Re-Orchestrated, has ties to OCR as well~) album of Twilight Symphony, Limited Edition PHYSICAL Copy~! It has GORGEOUS artwork on the case and the slide case thingy as well as the disks themselves! It's beautiful. So today was a pretty eventful and happy day~ <3

Last edited by LugiaDialga; February 2, 2013 at 03:18:49 PM.
Old February 7, 2013, 06:36:41 PM
Volcarona

2/7/13 - "Oh, it's Thursday"

Well, going to school today I saw a Rainbow. Not just ANY rainbow though mind you, it was a FULL rainbow! Those are rather rare.... and it doesn't stop there. It was a DOUBLE Rainbow! owo But that's the only good part about today other than it being my grandfather's 85th birthday~ It was cloudy the rest of the day making me feel depressed, sleepy, and cranky. Sooo tonight won't really be an internet night for me. Going back to my Kingdom Hearts 3D and League of Legends for the night. But tomorrow is Friday, the start of the weekend! That's always a refreshing thought! OH gawd.... I forgot... my Astronomy test is tomorrow at 8:00 am. Wish me luck. .__. Actually, I like Astronomy so this should be a cinch essentially~

Last edited by LugiaDialga; February 7, 2013 at 06:43:55 PM.
Old February 27, 2013, 05:41:35 PM
Volcarona

2/27/13 - "Title? Nope.avi"

Well, I've not posted one of these in a while really. School is being schoolish, and I'm trying to make sure I'm NOT slacking. I feel that might be the case in one of my classes, and midterms are next week. So time to pick up the slack. I'll study a lil' bit each night, and this weekend. SO I may not be online much, until at least after these big tests are over. That following week I have spring break, yippey~! But other than that, I've been fairing rather well. Met back up with someone I used to know in High School so we've been meeting up in the student center area on days he goes to school. It's been rather nice to hang with him again. Well... things that are not school-related? There are music things I'm working on. One being a submission to the Rainbow & Rooted album (the second album for this year in the Balloon Party serires), there's about 89 days left as of the 27th. Then there is this Rainbow Dash remix competition, it's just a silly song that some user on Youtube named AcousticBrony has made, so hopefully I can get that done too as it's due March 14th. And I'm finalizing the mastering/EQ on a buddy of mine's track as well for a contest he is entering. So much music. owo
Old March 13, 2013, 05:25:02 PM
Volcarona

3/27/13 - "What a blah week."

Just got back from my father's house, I've been there since the the 8th. May not seem like a long time but I had only packed for the weekend, mind you. And then he goes and makes arrangements to change the plans AFTER he picked me up forcing me to stay until today. I would've been gone an extra 24 hours if it weren't for the fact I had run out of my meds and had to start using my sister's instead, which was draining her of supplies faster (since I take larger doses of insulin stuff). SO I guess a negative turned into a positive, eh? Yeah? Well, it did. Haha, I was getting slightly bored of staying there. HOWEVER some good things did come out of this extended visit! I went to go out to dinner. Twice (yum~). I went to go see the movie "The Great and Powerful Oz". It was MUCH better than I expected it to be, in fact, I'm in awe over it! The visuals were beautiful, it makes more sense of the Wizard of Oz story (based from the movie of course), and I recommend it! I watched my father play The Walking Dead Video game serries (5 short lil' chapters). I have no interest in the TV Show since I'm a chicken and hate scary movies/shows (yet I love murder shows.... I'm a dork, I know). I like, quite literally cried myself to sleep after that story ended. I kid you not. I was scoffing at it until I actually WATCHED the game's story and just.... I'm blown away. It DEFINITELY deserved Game of the Year it earned last year, no doubt about it. None at all. Btw, only reason I watched instead of played it was because my father was already playing it, so I just decided to watch... when I normally hate watching people play games, it kept my attention. The story writing was just... perfection. No other way to describe it. Anyways, enough fangirling from me~ I am back home thankfully to a better internet connection and I'm going to a friend's house tomorrow~! Muahaha, I'm sure I'll annoy him plenty enough~ <3 But he should be teaching, well RE-teaching me how to play some Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Lulz, before you point fingers about it being nerdy, well I AM a nerd guiz! ;3 Sooo fun fun fun. Only a couple of days left of this Spring Break and now the real fun begins. Huuuzaaah!

Last edited by LugiaDialga; March 25, 2013 at 11:55:53 AM.
Old March 25, 2013, 11:55:25 AM
Volcarona

3/25/13 - "Snow, Snow, Go AWAY!"

I don't go along with the whole "omg it's spring, it should not be snowing!" thing that people are complaining about right now. Spring is not an on/off switch, the tilt of the EARTH causes weather, silly derplings. Then we have the whole jet stream thing that happens to bring cold air from the North here in this MidWest state and gives us our wonderful snow. If snow were wonderful by ANY means. If you don't have snow, then you can come take it from me! We just got a lot of it. In fact, I had a snow day today on Monday. How exciting. Gives me more time to work on projects for classes.... if I don't sleep like I have been doing. >w< Meh, not much went on other than that. My laptop pursues it's death even more, and I have $1. So I'm thinking and considering a lot about opening up commissions. Sketches, full doodles, vector images, and possibly music... maybe. I've seen someone do that before at least but they were actually good at music and remixes. I need monies, if I run out of gas before I start my job in mid-April.... I'm royally screwed because one dollar will not get me anything at all. I've been avoiding most of the internet because of people bragging and showing off their new PMD3 and Luigi's Mansion games. Both of which I want a lot of course, but have no money~ And when I DO get money, I cannot buy them really since the first thing I NEED to buy is a better, newer lappy that can actually run things without having a heart attack and seizure. Oh well. On the bright side, I now know how to make a Reese bass so maybe I can actually make DnB now~!
Old April 3, 2013, 12:47:19 PM
Volcarona

4/3/13 - "TIIISSUUUUUESSSSS"

Everywhere I look in my room currently, I see tissues kinda laying around. That's gross, but that's how I feel right now and have felt since Monday afternoon. I've got myself some bad Cold n Allergies going on.... yaaay.... Or I'm just severely allergic to dust or people. I like that latter option since there are plenty of iffy people I see on Monday, pretty much every single person~! It's Monday guiz, you should already know how that fells. But today is... Wednesday, I think? My head is full of snot so I'm not really "me" right now. I'm like, I dunno. Sick LD. Yeah. My brain is allll the way in Japan or something most likely. I can still eat at least, the only thing really bad is that I feel awful (as in I feel like Death itself), I'm tired (more than usual), and I'm feeling icky and gross. I stayed home from school today to sleep until 2 pm which I apparently needed. I don't' need to invent windwhild wipers for my eyeballs anymore since the're not watering constantly... that's a plus right? I still cannot hear very well... ick. Oh well. Hope to be back 100% soon. Right now I just need to go crawl back into my hole and sleep a bit more.
Old April 20, 2013, 07:31:49 PM
Volcarona

4/20/13 - "7 Days...."

....until I get my first paycheck from working at Six Flags again this season... yay. Well today was the "training" day. Yeah you think that means go out to your ride, but nope. This means go into a class room for about 3 1/2 hours or so re-learning stuff you've heard COUNTLESS times, watching videos you've seen at least twice or more by now and just... overall a boring experience despite the instructors trying to make it better. What does this mean? I go back to work, ACTUAL work next weekend. That Saturday and Sunday on the 27th and 28th will be my two ODT days, or Operation Day Training. So I got two new rides to work on. Two of which I'd never ride and still won't soo I will NOT test ride them. Basically one is a 'white water' raft ride and the other is a VERY HUGE FREAKISHLY TALL tower of doom. With swings. Your in sets, probably... 100 ft or more in the air? As it spins very fast. YEaaaahnothankxkaibai! School has about 3 weeks left. So I've not been online much recently, and if you're wondering why. This is why. I have that much time left to remake some projects, work on the new ones and PASS my classes. NO Exceptions. I don't want bad grades sooo... I'll be absent often until this time ends. Then I'll only have work in the way, but I have morning shifts only sooo I'll be good~
Old April 21, 2013, 05:10:55 PM
Rayquaza

Hey I'm now not the only one here who has worked at amusement park now. *high fives*
Old April 25, 2013, 08:37:05 PM
Regigigas

Six Flags? I want free food! FOOD!

Good luck on your schoolwork. Which reminds me, I have several papers to do. Yay!
Old May 3, 2013, 06:52:13 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
Hey I'm now not the only one here who has worked at amusement park now. *high fives*
Ahhh, you too eh? In the rides department I would assume. As that's where I am... glad I'm not in the foods department or merchandise store. I can't count that fast. No one would take me serious in Security if an allllmost 5ft shortie told them to leave the park. <w>;

5/3/13 - "The Final Stretch"

This is my last week that I will be avoiding most of the internets, horray! Finals are this week. I have them on Teusday (Still gotta finish that painting... and go in Monday to scan all my work), Thursday and Friday. I would've had to get up an hour earlier to be in class at 7:00 am for both Thursday AND Friday, but moved my Astronomy test to sometime during Thursday as I have to be in class at 7 am for my Psychology Exam that day. Which leaves both of those hardest exams on Thursday, shoot! xD In other news, I finally got back into the Pokemon TCG full-swing by entering my first Premiere event (any official event that you need your ID for), which was a Prerelease for the next set titled "Plasma Freeze". I opened up a rare EX card, not the one I wanted though if any. It was Latios. I'd rather have Latias due to a strategy I have in mind, but oh well. I didn't get the Hydreigon I need either for my deck. Such is life. :I It was a nice brief break from everything though. It's at a somewhat nearby card store (close than the one I used to go to 2 years ago anyhow), that I can even drive to. They meet every Wednesday for Pokemon so hopefully I can continue to go. owo
Old May 18, 2013, 01:02:45 PM
Volcarona

5/18/13 - "Beware the jaws that bite"

In which case will happen to be my own today. Yes, I am super not-happy. Why you may ask? Because FIRST off I've not been on VR in a longgg while, like two weeks! It's depressing! T___T But why again, you may ask? You can blame all the stupid little things that go on such as Finals, having to do things with other people in your family, chores, etc... you get the idea by now I'm sure reflected upon your own daily life. BUT WAIT THERE IS MOREEEE NEGATIVE JOY TO SPREAD!!! I get a call from my work office yesterday, which would have been Friday the 17th and they said I do NOT have to go to work this weekend! Horraay! Right? Yes? Well guess again... NOOOOO! I check my schedule and low and behold... it says I'm working the day tomorrow on Sunday, the one they said I had off... AS WELL AS ALL DAY LONG EVERY OTHER DAY OF THE STUPID WEEK!! Including the weekend, WHICH by the way they said I would have OFF, they'd give me weekends off! OHohohoho but it just gets BETTER folks! This is a double shift every day, I've never worked a double. I also have diabetes... working that long in the HEAT mind you and humidity? This is not going to go well with this at all. In fact, I could say this is a very dangerous thing especially with how many times I've neared going to DKA again... or the beginning stages at least thankfully I know how to rid myself of that. BUT ANYWAYS. There is another problem! My aunt must drive me and my cousin to work (she is still in school so won't work on weekdays) to this place and it's already like, 10 miles or so... that's a 25 - 30 minute drive not including traffic or the TNT work they're doing to expand this highway. She works at my college.... which is in session for summer classes. She won't be able to take me to work yet and I'm not comfortable driving on ST. Louis highways yet, they're very dangerous and with this construction? It'll complicate the matter. So I'm going to HOPEFULLY get this re-arranged. Otherwise I'm working every day from opening at 10 am until either closing, or if I'm lucky until like... 6:30 pm. I did not have this problem last year but the park has made administrative decisions to try and "tighten the reigns" on things and it's screwing everything up. Their fault but the fault's on us now. So... yeah. I will do my best to log on when I can though, still working this out. And hopefully this schedule won't last. It's not supposed to, it's probably only here until late next month while little high schoolers are still in school.

EDIT: Thank Arceus that this MAY be a problem on the boss's fault possibly. They've entered in two different kind of positions, one I don't even know what the heck it is so something is not right. After all the wrongs I've seen in the system this year, it wouldn't surprise me if this is the problem. Just goes to show how one simple change can really screw up an entire community or system though like that if it's unorganized. xP

Last edited by LugiaDialga; May 18, 2013 at 01:20:06 PM.
Old May 21, 2013, 08:56:04 AM
Volcarona

5/21/13 - "Blarrrghaaablaaah"

Seems after I throw my little temper-tantrum fits about my schedule for this week (even though it honestly would never work out due to no possible transportation), we called my office and got it fixed. I only work long "Double Shift" days on Monday and Friday of THIS week only so far. However, Monday was boring~! Why? My ride was broke alllllll day long~ And it was funny because despite it not being busy, the majority (about 85% of all guests that day, maybe just over 1,000 - almost 2,000 guests?) were all middle schoolers or high schoolers going on their end of the year trip to the amusement park that day, hehe. Stinks for them that the storm that passed earlier that morning seemed to wreck havoc in the earlier hours of hte day. While the other rides were fixed... my ride wasn't. In fact it was throwing a new kind of crabby fit that the maintenance team never saw before, sooo all day I was sweeping, wiping rails, including other rides I don't work at... and then shooing people away saying the ride wasn't open due to "technical difficulties", and then I did this all over again all day from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm! I was supposed to go another Hour and a Half but they signed us out earlier as it wasn't going to work.
Then I was supposed to go to work this evening from 2 - 6 pm! But guesssss what~? It's still not working! Sooo I get today off now and only go tomorrow in the morning shift, meaning I can still go to my weekly card store Pokemon TCG League too and hopefully not blown through all my money yet to buy a few things. x3

And now I must work on a song that's due by the 27th. :I
Old May 28, 2013, 04:55:56 PM
Volcarona

5/28/13 - "Maaaaaybeeee?"

JUST when I think I've caught a break to get on like, everyday here with all my lovely friends... STUUUUPID FLAGS GOES AND SAYS "UR WORKIN A LOTT FUR USSS!!!1" But due to transportation reasons (as I don't feel comfortable driving on these highways here, not yet anyways) I am going to need my schedule to change. One that opens up more days for me. And I need it ASAP, by June actually. So I expect to see some schedule changes here more permanently by the end of the week. I'll keep ya posted, if anyone cares. It just means I'll be here more in that case... like I need and want to be. >w<

Also this was the shortest post in my blog. Ever. Sorry about that, have a free Lugia.

FEAR THE CUTENESS~ <3    

Last edited by LugiaDialga; May 28, 2013 at 06:00:45 PM.
Old July 7, 2013, 07:47:33 PM
Volcarona

7/7/13 - "Summer, where have you gone"

More like my time here on VR where have you gone. I always feel like it's a day I can enjoy VR but then BAM life says "Hello, I'd like to take your time today!" Leaving only small incitements of time left to do things, or stay up un-healthily too late. x.x;; To put things into perspective, I've not even had time to play Pokemon TCGO or go to my TCG League lately. I am in the process of needing to find another job ASAP or quit my job next week regardless of if I have one or not. Why? It's too far of a distance for my aunt, I'm not sure of driving on the highways alone.... just... yeah. Too much family stuff going on but that's settled down a bit thankfully. The only thing standing in my way right now is the job situation and now creeping back upon us.... school. I need to get books for my classes. ONCE this crud is gone, I can return.... and I will scream if anything ELSE happens AGAIN! Dx I love you guys for your patience.
Old September 8, 2013, 01:23:44 PM
Volcarona

Default Long time no see, sorry~

9/8/13 - "Long Pause...... Exales"
Soo... umm... hai~ owo Hopefully no one has forgotten about me. D: There are many reasons for my several month absence, I know I told a few people, and blandly stated it on my profile. I DID NOT FORGET ABOUT YOU MY LOVES~ <3 Lets just say there has been stress, and still stress. Stress regarding having a job at Six Flags which I was forced to quit due to the travel distance and money it takes to get there which I wasn't even earning back with THE BARE MINIMUM WAGE of $7.25 an hour, working only like 2 - 6 hours on weekends only. I'm not working right now and it's bit me hard in the rear. I started back up school, and it's going well. I started to slide into an unorganized mess but I'm straightening that back up, only missed two assignments due to the teacher not using the online service for noteboard information and not announcing it very well in class. Oh well. So I've been struggling to have enough money to get buy, I thankfully got enough to fill my car up all the way with gas for once from my mother who visited a week ago or so by now. That's helped a bit. I've had a bad time struggling against my sleep schedule, keep taking naps and that's NOT a good thing to do. I could really use a hug sometimes. I'm not as depressed or anything as I used to be, but I've been dealing with on and off days of "woe is me"-isms. Been struggling with art inspiration as well both in visual art and music art. Dealt with some youtube drma over the summer, hah fun. Made a few new friends at school though so there is a plus. Lets talk about positives instead. I uhhh.... got Animal Crossing New Leaf at the start of the summer. I uhhh.... well I'm still here! AND OH MY GOD YES I GOT INTO ATTACK ON TITAN!!!! I delayed it because the episodes aren't English yet, don't nag me please I cannot read fast so shutup~ <3 But yes I am in love with it, in fact I could go as far to say I'm one of the largest fangirls of the show. It's made by the same producers as Death Note (at least the anime~) and I could tell by the badazzzzz style. Oh my god yes. I will make it my mission to become the largest AoT/SNK nerd here on VR, sorry NOT sorry~! ;D I AM IN LOVE WITH EREN JAEGER TOO. He is my waifu/husbando. He--- errr well the show has helped me get through my stress these bast few weeks - month. I got impatient with the show (no I love the way it progresses so be quiet if you think it's slow, it's the RIGHT speed!!!!) and read ahead with online manga chapters and oh my god it's the best story ever since Death Note, the only other anime/manga to keep my interest and it's not super long and omg. I'm sad that this weekend was the last episode for a while but that's good because that means they're waiting for the manga to go ahead as the anime was catching up within just like 5 episodes it'd have caught up. So yah, I've been working on purchasing the Manga books too as they become available but lack of funds means I only have the first 3. Christmas or my Birthday may hopefully help? <w> OKAY without making this a long rambling thing. Lets just end it with BOOK TWO OF KORRA THIS COMING FRIDAY FOLKS!!! DD
Old September 24, 2013, 01:56:19 PM
Volcarona

9/24/13 - "Can't think of a title to sum it up with"
Well changes occurred this past week here it seems. Oh well. :/ BUT ANYWAYS I FINALLLLYYYYY got a job~! D Meaning in a couple of weeks I won't be dirt-poor and can eat again. =w= That's always a plus, there have been too many things I wanted like well, ahaha foood for one sooo yay. Other than that not much has happened... 18 more days to go until XY though.
Old October 24, 2013, 08:47:00 PM
Volcarona

9/24/13 - "Work all day and work all night"
But soon this won't be the case! I am getting my hours reduced very soon from about 33 - 34 to 23 - 24 hours a week instead... which is more like an ACTUAL part-time job's hours. As long as the manger remembers, I'll remind him soon I guess or ask if he's done anything, we've got a new manager to replace the one who just left so all this craziness is going on. Tomorrow I work until midnight... which is disgusting. So that's been how my weeks have been. SO much work RIGHT after school, which means less sleep for me and yeah... that's been showing in my grades. Glad this should be "fixed" soon. :/ In other news I got tickets to my first convention! It's an anime con next year in February, I'm going to start working with some friends at school to make a Lugia costume. Yup.... I'm going to be one of those weirdos who runs around in a full lugia costume/suit thingy~ :3 Heh, but that should come as no surprise to you. I'm going to hopefully buy the Attack on Titan Survey Corps outfit too sometime in January for my B-day maybe? I also got an Yveltal plushie who will be flying over int he mail soon. <33 I love him, he's my new favorite buuurdy besides Lugia, they tie together for 1st place. That's about it. I love Lysandre. That's all you need to know.