Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > PokéNews

Notices

PokéNews Non-staff should post news on Pokémon General.

Search this Thread
Old June 2, 2012, 07:58:15 PM
Regigigas

Default Pokémon Sunday Reveals New Trailers for B2W2, Best Wishes Season 2

Today's episode of Pokémon Sunday involved the showing of three, roughly 30-second-long trailers. Two were for Pokémon Black 2 and White 2, where as the final one was for the upcoming Best Wishes! Season 2 anime season. The trailer's revealed that:
Some Plot Details Enclosed    
-There are multiple scenarios to choose from in the PokeWood movies, with different Pokemon to rent. 
-N will be making an appearance alongside his Legendary Dragon, confronting Ghetsis, (who appears to be controlling Kyurem) along with the player. It is worthy of note that N's Dragon in Black 2 is ekrom, and in White 2 is Reshiram. This seems to confirm that it is indeed N's Dragon that is used to initiate the transformation from Kyurem's original form to Black or White Kyurem, as each game's form corresponds to the Dragon N would have obtained in the prequel title.
-What is apparently Skyla's Gym was shown, demonstrating the use of gusts of wind that literally "blow (the player) away".

All three trailers may be viewed below:

Last edited by AuraKshatriya; June 2, 2012 at 07:58:32 PM.
Old June 2, 2012, 10:36:33 PM
Rayquaza

It seems that N is coming back to confront Ghetsis after making up his mind on what is best suited for Pokémon. I wonder whether we will be able to catch Zekrom/Reshiram in the games, although the chance is null.

Overall, the trailers are outstanding.
Old June 3, 2012, 04:26:51 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spirit of Time View Post
I wonder whether we will be able to catch Zekrom/Reshiram in the games, although the chance is null.
It could be like in Platinum where you could catch Dialga and Palkia in the post-game after you do a few side-quests. Can't imagine why you wouldn't be able to catch Zekrom/Reshiram in BW2.

Also, in order to avoid as many spoilers as possible, I did not watch the trailer.
Old June 3, 2012, 05:57:54 AM
Rayquaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcentruo View Post
It could be like in Platinum where you could catch Dialga and Palkia in the post-game after you do a few side-quests. Can't imagine why you wouldn't be able to catch Zekrom/Reshiram in BW2.

Also, in order to avoid as many spoilers as possible, I did not watch the trailer.
I thought so in the beginning, but since these games are a sequel, they might change the pattern introduced in Emerald and Platinum.

Oh, and the trailers don't have anything major to consider spoilers, unless you understand what they are saying, I guess.