Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > The Official Victory Road Role-Play > RPG Basics

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 4, 2012, 06:25:18 PM
Shaymin

Default VRRP: Recruiting.

I obviously need a helper(s) with the VRRP. I am already pretty occupied with my time, and I already had other duties here so I need one helper. I might accept 2 if there are two people that are greatly apt for the job. I have many things on in my day that interfere with it (I direct children's choir, I have marching band, I have piano,etc.). So now I need help with this, because I really want people to have fun and be able post enough on this RP.

Here are some requirements for people who wanna be an RP-MOD (Which is not an actual rank of staff).
-Have to have creative and diffused posts
-You need to independently have written posts. (Meaning I cant help you with EVERYTHING you post)
-You need to know what every town beholds. Even if it is not in the about of that town. (Because there are secrets to each town)
-Be need to be free. (Like not have things planned all the time)
-Give descriptive and imaginative posts about all surroundings.

If you can do all of these, (Not that I always live up to these standards) then PM me and we will discuss what you can and cant do. Then I will test how good you are.

If I have any more info I will share it with you.

Last edited by teamplasma; September 4, 2012 at 06:25:33 PM.
Old September 8, 2012, 05:35:01 AM
Shaymin

Recruiting will end on Monday the 10th. Send me a PM before that if you are interested.

Last edited by teamplasma; September 9, 2012 at 12:09:29 PM.
Old September 23, 2012, 01:15:42 PM
Shaymin

I would like to announce that GamernamerJJ is the new VRRP-Mod! Congratulations! She will shortly be able to post!