Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 30, 2011, 03:44:21 PM
Regigigas

Default Context is Futile: Mystery Island

The moon slowly began to rise from the saltwater horizon and the light from the beginnings of night shone on a thin and long bar of sand upon which the shoreline slowly and lazily approached and reproached, approached and reproach, back and forth, back and forth...
"GET BACK!"
A lone Treecko in the middle of the shoreline snapped to reality from the clutches of unconsciousness.
...wait...where...? the Treecko thought to himself. He looked around at the entirely new settings set before him, doing what he could to understand the context of it. This simply led to more questions that he could only ask himself.
What is this place? Why am I here? Is there anybody out there?
Ciidn, as his name was, then wished that the answer to his last question was no. He looked off to his left and saw silhouettes of unnatural and unidentifiable...monsters...were approaching him. There was no way he could even try to fight them off, so he ran-- that was all he could think to do at the moment. WHAT ARE THOSE!? He screamed in his head when
THUNK!
He ran right into something else that he didn't even see, despite the fact that it was about 3 times his height. Despite the unreality of the whole situation, Newton's 3rd law was in still in effect, and Ciidn as such was knocked back onto the sand. Sitting upright, he looked up at the dark figure, whose glowing purple eyes started at the approaching monsters in front of it.
Who is that? Where did he--
The glowing eyes looked down upon him, everything went black, and his own thoughts were silenced.

When he regained his mentality, Ciidn saw a couple black piles of some peculiar matter that then seemed to recede into the ground and was completely gone. He looked behind him, but saw nothing.
"You're not what you appear to be, are you?"
Ciidn looked in the direction of the voice, and the figure was standing at the shoreline, looking off in the distance. Ciidn breathed heavily and filled with nerve.
"Who are you...? What...did you do...?"
The figure turned to Ciidn and held its hand up to its face, as its hand now glowed purple and the light revealed its profile.
"You...you're...so the rumors..." Ciidn stammered, about at a loss for words.
The being was none other than the spawn of Pokearth's creepypasta, Mewtwo.
(***OC [Outside Clarification-- Something you want to say that isn't actually in the RP] Yes, it's Mewtwo. This is a story that I've been tossing around for years, but despite my best efforts to remove this cliche pokemon from the story, it is essential to the start, but don't worry, he won't be around anymore after this***)
"What have you done? How--" Ciidn began, but Mewtwo turned around and, levitating into the air, began to take his leave.
"Hold it!"
Mewtwo paused and looked back.
"What did you do? What do you expect me to do?"
"You've clearly proven yourself to be capable of defending yourself, given the correct...incentive."
"That doesn't mean I don't--"
"Then what do you expect me to do?"
Ciidn stopped right there and came to a sudden realization-- he was about to ask an alleged killer for help doing something he didn't even know what was.
"Well?"
"...Is there anybody else around besides those things?"
"There are many."
"Can you bring them together here?"
Mewtwo floated there for a little bit, sighed lightly, then closed his eyes for a couple seconds. Then his eyes lifted up. "They will be here soon. Now I must go."
"Wai--" Ciidn made an attempt to speak, but held his words before they projected. He looked down at the lazily shifting shoreline. What are we supposed to do?
You'll know, he heard in his head not of his own thoughts. His head shot up and looked at the horizon, but Mewtwo was gone, never to return.
Ciidn heaved a confused, stressed, and irritated sigh. He thought nothing else to do, but wait, I suppose. He looked at the moon-- it shone brightly only a little bit further above the horizon than just earlier. The night's only just begun...I'm tired now...I need rest. Ciidn laid on the sand and looked up at the night sky. In minutes, he was fast asleep.

----------------------------------

"Hello...? Excuse, me...wake up, please..."
Ciidn's eyes opened up and in front of him was a Zigzagoon. He sat up, and as the Zigzagoon backed up a little bit, he looked about him and saw a group of about 10 other pokemon.

The story is now open for continuation.
Old October 31, 2011, 04:38:35 AM
Shaymin

Cybian - (Electrike):
Cybian found himself lying down in a forest surrounded by untamed wild life, the enveloping sun and the dirt shrouded ground. Cybian stood up and walked in circles a bit, for his lega needed to be stretched. He was confused, where was he? He didn't usually wake up in strange forests, so yeah. this was weird. Cybian had keen smelling, which meant he sensed the salt water. It was large, you could even say everlasting. This scent came from all ways, this only meant that he was on an island.
Something else that Cybian does it claim territory, land was either his land, or useless land. So he needed to claim the best land possible. And and urge was telling him to go East, and to keep going east until you van't anymore.

Milaika - (Starly):
Milaika flailing, she was a little of a worrier. But why was she worried, you may ask; she was stuck in a tree! Why was she stuck in a tree? Why was she still in this tree! The first step in getting out of a sticky situation was staying calm. Milaika took deep breaths, cooing as she exhaled. She wiggled her way until she was loose from the branches clutch. She scootched her way to the end of a thick branch. She didn't recognize the place she was looking upon from the tree branch she was on. Now that she thought about it was 40 ft above ground where she was.
Milaika sat there scouting the area, it seemed like she would have to get used to this place. Then a green flash followed be a trail of sparks ran across the forest floor. Was that another pokemon? She felt like she needed to follow it; an urge. She flew low enough to where she could see the flash until got to a vast beach. The beach was about 5 yards wide (from forest to beach). Milaika landed on the beach where a few pokemon circled around a Treeko. The green flash, which she learned was an Electrike, was also in this circle. "Who are you guys? Do you know where we are?"
Old October 31, 2011, 01:55:38 PM
Landorus

Serkeon the Eevee
Serkeon woke up in this forest. "Urgh. Where am I? How did I get here?" Serkeon asked. Her ears twitched for noise. No movement was detectable. "Hmph." Serkeon said, walking north. Twigs snapped under her feet. She looked at a pretty leaf, then tried to remeber how she got here. Oddly enough, she couldn't. Oh arceus I'm having memory loss.
Old November 2, 2011, 07:23:26 AM
Volcarona

Mystery the Oshawott
Mystery woke up in a beach. For some odd reason she felt that she had come again to this place. She started to collect some sticks from a forest that was near. After some hours she made a shelter so she could sleep in it. She couldn't sleep because she was trying to remember how she got there. When she finally fell asleep she saw a strange dream that a Samurott was leaving an oshawott like her in a boat and left it sail in the sea. While it was leaving she saw a volcano like the one in this island exploding. She woke up after the explosion and she said "Was that a dream or a vision from my past?" Mystery actually didn't know anything about her past. She grew with some friendly piplups and mudkips(she liked a lot those).
Old November 2, 2011, 12:28:05 PM
Landorus

Serkeon the Eevee
Serkeon looked around. "Why do I have to be in a forest ?" Serkeon asked her self. "What if this is some prophecy? No, to fairytale-ish." Serkeon thought. She looked back and began retracing her steps. She just ended up where she was laying before. "This sucks." Serkeon muttered. "Might as well go south. North looks creepy." Serkeon told herself. More twigs snapped under her feet, before sitting down. "Aw crow. Where ever I look it's creepy." Serkeon said. I might as well head south. She thought, walking south. "I might find a beach!" Serkeon said excitedly. She loved relaxing at beaches.
Old November 3, 2011, 08:14:17 AM
Volcarona

Mystery the Oshawott
Mystery went to the forest to find some food. She was really hungry. In the forest she noticed a dark figure. She got a little closer. It was an Eevee. It seemed confused. Mystery decided to talk to that Eevee. "Hi, my name is Mystery. What's your name?"

(That Eevee is 7dewott8 's one)
Old November 3, 2011, 12:13:13 PM
Landorus

Serkeon the Eevee
"Whoa. I just got greeted by some pokemon that looks like a frozen dessert. Name's Serkeon. What's your name?" Serkeon asked. Oh arceus I hope she knows why I have a memory loss. Serkeon thought, looking at the rather cheerful Oshawott who smiled at her. She's sorta... Creeping me out with that smile. Plus, she's making me hungry for some berries. Serkeon thought again, looking at a bush of berries close to her. She walked over to them and ate one.Mmm... food. Hopefully I find a beach Serkeon thought.
Old November 4, 2011, 06:10:03 AM
Volcarona

Mystery the Oshawott
"My name is Mystery. I think I told you that before. Anyway, I've made a shelter on a beach. Do you want to come?"Said Mystery to Serkeon. Then she collected some berries and smiled to Serkeon.
Old November 4, 2011, 12:11:05 PM
Landorus

Serkeon the Eevee
"Your smile scares me." Serkeon said, gnawing on a berry. It opened up and juice squirted into her mouth. Arceus this is sweet. Needs to be a tad more tart. Serkeon said, wolfing down the berry. "Any clue how you got here?" Serkeon asked. She hoped for an reply from the oshawott. If not, she'd have to beat it out of her. Mystery seemed like a strange name. Stranger than Serkeon's memory loss. Stranger than the forest. But her smile scared Serkeon to death. She continued to eat berries even though they were too sweet or too tart or too spicy.
Old November 4, 2011, 07:43:45 PM

Iko the Cubchoo

Iko suddenly woke up in the middle of the night to a clamorous Noctowl. As Iko peered out of the small snow burrow he made, he saw the Noctowl flying east deep into the forest in fear and distress. Iko began to wonder what caused the Noctowl to fly away from the west in such a hurry. Determined to find out what happened, Iko decided to follow the Noctowl directly into the depths of the forest, guided by only starlight and the luminescence of the crescent moon. Crawling out of the snow burrow, Iko clutched his Ice Gem; his most treasured possession. It was decided, Iko would head east, following the Noctowl through the dense forest to learn what the problem was.
Old November 4, 2011, 10:58:32 PM
Regigigas

Xylv the Cyndaquil
In a small pile of leaves lay a cyndaquil, alone to his thoughts. Xylv was trying to get an orientation of time and place, but he soon realized that he didn't even know how long he had been there-- seconds? hours? days, even? Until he could understand that, there was no chance of knowing where he was. Suddenly, though, something strange happened. His eyes changed to the color purple and faded, and they stopped blinking. Xylv sat up, rose to his feet, and walked to the North, completely hypnotized.

(***OC: How your character gets to the meeting spot is up to you, and should vary from character to character.***)

Laexin the Zigzagoon
Quote:
"Hello...? Excuse, me...wake up, please..."
Ciidn's eyes opened up and in front of him was a Zigzagoon. He sat up, and as the Zigzagoon backed up a little bit, he looked about him and saw a group of about 10 other pokemon.
30 Minutes Earlier...
Laexin paced back and forth in a constant serpentine matter, to the point at which she had created a trodden pattern in the ground that matched her walking. Her thoughts raced as she feverishly tried to figure out where to go. I can't stay here any longer, or else someone will find me here. If I go that way, I'll go deeper into the forest, though, but if I go the other way, I'll end up on the beach, and that isn't any better. WHAT NOW!?
Laexin stopped in her tracks suddenly, after having walked for hours, and felt something strange. Someone was calling her, but she couldn't tell who or what. All she knew was that it was from the beach to the NorthWest, and it was calling her there. She looked around, heaved a deep breath throughout her body, and made her decision-- she walked off to the West, then the North, then the West, then the North, then the West...
Old November 6, 2011, 07:55:20 AM
Volcarona

"Sorry for scaring you!" Said mystery with a tear under her eye. "I really don't know how I got here. The last thing I remember was the city I live." She looked at the sky and she noticed that it was getting dark. "So will you come to the beach with me?" She asked her.
Old November 6, 2011, 08:42:54 AM
Landorus

Serkeon the Eevee
"Are you joking? I love beaches!" Serkeon said, nibbling an Oran berry. If she's jokiing, she's getting her shell flung all the way to a desert. Serkeon thought, putting some berries in her neck fur. She always stored food in her neck fur in cased of an emergency. "So which way is the beach?" Serkeon asked impatiently.
Old November 7, 2011, 06:26:00 AM
Volcarona

"Of course I know. I've made a shelter there. It's from that way." She pointed to a small dirty route. Mystery started walking threw the dirty route. "Come on Serkeon, it's here!" She cut some leaves and said "Welcome to the beach!"
Mystery smiled. Serkeon looked surprised. Mystery walked to the beach and noticed that her shelter was destroyed by the sea. "Oh no my shelter was destroyed by the sea. I have to build it again but I guess in a better spot." Mystery looked so sad .
Old November 7, 2011, 12:40:20 PM
Landorus

"Aw that's too bad." Serkeon said, laying down by the salty water. A small pretty shell was under Serkeons foreleg. She picked it up and placed it next to the Oshawott. She shook out the beries in her scarf and they scattered everywhere. One landed on Serkeon's face and splattered making her brown face turn into a blue color. Serkeon licked off as much juice as she could.
Old November 7, 2011, 02:07:18 PM
Regigigas

Default Pickup

Xylv the Cyndaquil
Mm...Huh?
Xylv saw a flash of white in front of him, then as soon as his eyes adjusted to the moonlight that was staring right at him, he looked around and saw that he was on a beach of sorts. He remembered just earlier being in a forest of other sorts, so this perplexed him. Now he heard a voice calling from his left...

Ciidn the Treecko /// Laexin
(A minute or so earlier...)
The Zigzagoon looking upon Ciidn intrigued him. She also seemed curious of this pokemon. The two looked at each other a bit awkwardly, when as if to break the sudden silence, Ciidn got up and looked over to his right (facing the shoreline); he could see a cyndaquil not too far off. It was looking around confused.
"Um, excuse me? Hey, you over there! Hello! Could you come over?"

Xylv
Hearing the voice, Xylv looked over and saw a small crowd of others gathered about 30 yards off. He could barely make out something about being wanted. The person calling him didn't seem dangerous, and it's not like there was anywhere else to go. Xylv breathed a nervous sigh. As he walked over, he thought to himself Don't be scared... show them you're not weak... oh, my...

Laexin
Meanwhile, Laexin had noticed a pair of pokemon on the other side of the group (***OC: I need to know what the group is doing at the moment, so create some side conversation, if you would.***) She looked over to the Starly next to her. She was about to say something like "Excuse me...could you go check on those two over there, maybe bring them here?", but caught herself. Wait... she thought, I can't let anyone think I'm timid or something. Um...
"You. Starly. Fly over there and see what those two are up to. You see them, right? Bring them here if you can. Clear?"
Old November 9, 2011, 06:13:15 AM
Volcarona

Mystery the Oshawott

Mystery was so sad about the shelter. She took a deep breath and she made some steps on the hot sand. Mystery heard something and stopped walking. "Did you hear that?" Mystery asked Serkeon and looked up to the sky. Then she turned back and she noticed some Pokemon. "Serkeon look back!!! There are some pokemon there." Mystery was happy seeing some other pokemon. She wondered if they knew how both she and Serkeon got to this mystery island and why they have lost their memories.
Old November 9, 2011, 12:12:33 PM
Landorus

Serkeon got up and walked over to them and her neck fur rose. If they attacked her, she would teach them. Although she must look a bit silly with the blue juice all over her face, she didn't care if it was green, yellow or purple with red polka dots, she wanted to know these people and if they were evil! She growled as fiercely as she could, even though she looked like some fluffy fur ball.
Old November 10, 2011, 04:20:37 AM
Shaymin

Cybian - (Electrike):
In the circular(ish) formation that he found a few pokemon standing there beside him; a Starly that followed him her was flying away. Cybian looked back at the gang, "Who are you guys. What are you, we, doing here?"

Milaika - (Starly):
Milaika Was zoned out in thought. "Wait what... okay" Milaika started flying toward and Oshawott and an Eevee. They looked sad, even distressed. This could be her first thing that makes them think she is helpful. The wind seemed to be settle around her. In fact it seemed like there wasn't wind around at all. There should always be wind you can feel, and tat was a flying fact coming straight from a flying type. Some thing was weird with this island.

In time she got there and politely showed The two small pokemon that there was a group of other pokemon a ways down the beach.
Old November 10, 2011, 06:49:32 AM
Volcarona

"Hello Starly, my name is Mystery and this is Serkeon. What's your name? Also may I ask you some questions? Why Serkeon and I are having a memory loss? Where is this island? How can we leave from this island and return to our homes?" Mystery takes a deep breath and smiled to this little Starly. She hoped Starly knew the answers but seeing its face she understood that it had the same questions.
Old November 10, 2011, 11:56:18 AM
Landorus

"Thank you oshawott for not letting me tell them my name!" Serkeon growled. She turned back at The other pokemon. Serkeon still growled at them. Friends or not, they wern't getting a good welcome from Serkeon. "What are you're names." Serkeon asked hostily.
Old November 10, 2011, 01:11:16 PM
Shaymin

Cybian - (Electrike):
Cybian looked at the other pokemon around him, (I think it was Treecko, Cyndaquil, Zigzagoon) and he said, "Okay I know as much as you guys do. As far as I know we can't get off this island safely, if we swim we don't know what other pokemon lie out there, and how far we can swim before tiredness. I don't know what my past was like, I am sure it is like that for you too. We don't even know if this IS an island or how big it is! So right now we need to get along, work together, and stay out of trouble!" Cybian tried to obtain there respect by putting hints of fear in his word. He liked being boss. He was quite territorial.

Milaika - (Starly):

"I can't answer any of those questions... sorry. And my name is Milaika! You say it like Mill A Ca! I am pleased to meet you! There are more pokemon over yonder, we are talking and we wanted to include you!" Milaika wanted to song a little nice and a little absent-minded.
Old November 10, 2011, 01:21:37 PM
Landorus

Serkeon rolled her eyes. "Whatever." Serkeon said, giving her a berry. Serkeon's face was straighter than a stick. Serkeon dug a small hole in the sand and sniffed around for some kind of life. "I don't see life in this hole." Serkeon said sarcastically. She put her paw on bird pokemon. "Be useful and fly as high as you can go. See if you can see anything." Serkeon ordered. This was not her day.
Old November 10, 2011, 02:01:46 PM

Iko the Cubchoo

Iko hurried through utter darkness into the depths of the forest, only relying on pure instinct to tell him where to go. He knew the distressed Noctowl would not be too far away. As he was running, Iko saw something red glow at a long distance in front of him. At first, Iko was glad to see the light in all the darkness around him, but his joy soon turned to horror as the red light turned into a pair of menacing red eyes. The anomaly was closing in and Iko’s heart began to beat fast while a horrible chill ran down his spine. He started to run and sprint while yelling at the top of his lungs, “HEEEEEELLP!” Iko ran and ran through the forest in complete fear to escape the red eyes. He would not look back to see what became of the red eyes; only to keep running and escape. The darkness of the forest began to hinder Iko, he couldn’t see what was in front of him! The twigs snapped under his feet, the shrubs brushed his fur, and out of nowhere, THWACK!
Iko collided with a tree running at full speed. He fell back and yelped in pain, and at the same time, the moonlight broke through the trees in thin rays, revealing the bottom of the forest. The impact from crashing into the tree caused several leaves to fall from it. Iko looked back and saw the same red eyes, but this time, the eyes seemed less threatening and more worried. As Iko looked more closely, the eyes belonged to a pokemon! The pokemon drew near to where Iko was standing in the moonlight, it revealed itself as a Noctowl. Iko breathed a sigh of relief and picked himself up from the forest floor. “Are you okay?” said the Noctowl, “You’ve looked like you’ve seen a ghost.”
“Yeah, I’m fine, but what about you? The only reason I’ve in this forsaken forest is because I followed you flying away from something in the west.” Iko replied.
After some conversation, Iko learned that the Noctowl was fleeing from something he saw on a beach. “It was the most abnormal thing I’ve ever seen!” uttered the Noctowl, “I was looking for someone to investigate what happened.”
“The beach? Hmm. You have me interested, could you fly me there Noctowl?” Questioned Iko.
The Noctowl agreed to let Iko fly on his back to the beach where the incident happened. Iko held onto the Noctowl’s back and they cleared the forest canopy. Iko had never flown before or had been up in the air before. The Noctowl glided through the night sky heading eastward and identified the place where he had fled from. Looking down, Iko saw the some pokemon had already gathered onto the beach. Iko and the Noctowl descended onto the wavy beach. Iko thanked the Noctowl for his assistance and he flew off in an instant. Iko began to make his way to the other pokemon on the beach, but he was fatigued from all the running he did in the forest and was out of breath! “Is anyone here?” called Iko.
Old November 10, 2011, 02:22:57 PM
Shaymin

Milakia
"Um.... Well how 'bout we go over to the other guys and make plans." But Milakia was about to explode with anger, she was also stressed, she was stuck here too, she hadn't one thought of her past!
Old November 10, 2011, 02:37:58 PM
Landorus

"Okay C'mon Oshawater. We're going to follow this pidgin to safety." Serkeon taunted. She wished she didn't have to follow this pokemon. She wanted to travel alone and without interruptions. But it couldn't be that way. She had to travel with an otter and a bird.
Old November 10, 2011, 06:39:53 PM
Floatzel

A Purrloin was stalking across a open beach when she nearly colasped onto the smooth, shiny and silky sand. Nearby were a herd of deerling that sensed her presence, the curious deerling walked over and turned the fainted purrloin over onto it`s back. The purrloin remained dormant until it had regained memory and jumped onto it`s feet.
Old November 11, 2011, 04:18:32 AM
Volcarona

Mystery smiled but deep inside she was sad because Milaikia couldn't answer her questions. "Come on Serkeon let's meet the other pokemon." In a second thought she wasn't sure if those were friendly pokemon. Suddenly Mystery got a headache. She lied on the soft but hot sand touching her head. Then she saw the vision she had seen at her first night in this mystery island, but this time the vision continued. The small oshawott crushed to some rocks and it got deep in the sea, without moving. Mystery could feel the injuries of that oshawott. "Get out of my head." She shout as loud as she could.
Old November 11, 2011, 05:54:49 AM
Landorus

"Woah whats the matter?" Serkeon asked concered. Serkeon got a berry close to her and she placed it next to her. "Are you seeing things?" Serkeon asked. Although she had no intentions to save her, Serkeon was a little worried. She wasn't cold hearted. Out of the corner of her eye a Purrlion looked dazed. Serkeon ran up to the Purrlion. "You. Follow me right now." Serkeon ordered.
Old November 11, 2011, 07:45:24 AM
Regigigas

Ciidn
Ciidn looked over at the Electrike, who had now begun to try to take authority, and very harshly at that. "Hey, settle down. Trying to take leadership by force is not going to solve any of our problems, or get anyone to even listen to you for that matter."
Ciidn paused a moment to think, and then continued, "...although he does have a good point...let's just wait until everyone gets here."

Xylv // Ciidn
Finally arriving at the center of commerce, he looked around at the group of pokemon-- just as young as him, it looked like, if not younger. At that point, Ciidn approached him with a rather surprisingly warm greeting--
"Hi, there. You feeling alright? I'm Ciidn; you?"
"Erm..." Wait. thought Xylv. Start strong. You can do it.
"Hey, guys. Aside from the fact that I have no idea what I'm doing here, I'm feeling great. I'm Xylv."
"You too, huh?" Answered back Ciidn, to whom a thought had just occurred. "Hey, is there anyone here who hasn't lost some amount of memory or at the very least knows where we are?"

Laexin
Hearing the question, Laexin thought back to the furthest back she could remember, which didn't turn out to be all that far. In fact, her memory began with her pacing around in that deep forest only about half an hour ago. She looked around to see if there was any response from the crowd. Meanwhile, she noticed some strange activity over where she had sent that Starly...
Old November 11, 2011, 02:31:24 PM
Floatzel

The purrloin that was named “Kikara” woke up, dazed and confused at what was currently going on, “How dare you?!” she snarled. The pokemon she angirly stared down was a Electrike that told her to follow her. Her neck fur bristled and her back arched, she wouldn`t let her control her, she controled herself. “I shall stay HERE until I know where I currently am.” she stated.

Last edited by ReshZek200; November 11, 2011 at 02:32:40 PM.
Old November 11, 2011, 02:36:58 PM
Landorus

Serkeon bit down on the Purrlion's tail and began pulling her. "The first name that comes to your mind is name." Serkeon said through gritted teeth, trying to drag the Purrlion as best as she could.
Old November 11, 2011, 02:41:51 PM
Floatzel

Kikara snarled and struggled to stand her ground, “ARRRGH, LET..... ME....-" she paused as she tried to scratch Serkeon, “....GO!!!” she growled. Through a series of fury swipes she added, “Put me down gently and I`ll tell you my name.... If you don`t, my name is NOT revealed.” she calmly purred.
Old November 11, 2011, 08:46:40 PM
Landorus

Serkeon was furious that this Purrlion had scratched her. Serkeon grabbed the Purrlion' back and began gnawing on it with all of her strength. She completely forgot about Mystery. Serkeon was focused on teaching this cat like thing a lesson. Serkeon ranto the water and let the water hit the Purrlion. Serkeon knew cats hated water. "Either you agree or I ditch you in deep water!" Serkeon snarled.
Old November 11, 2011, 09:03:46 PM
Regigigas

Xylv
Oh, crap, what's going on over there? Xylv thought as he looked over at the little skrimish happening in the distance by the shore. No time to wait, I have to step forward! This is my chance!
Xylv dodged past the small crowd and bolted toward the Eevee and Purrloin who appeared to be in a standoff.
Old November 11, 2011, 09:15:26 PM
Landorus

Serkeon didn't wait for an answer from the cat. She began wadding in deeper water and growled at the purrlion. "How do you like that kitty/" Serkeon taunted with clamped teeth. She began swinging the cat around wildly like a chew toy. Serkeon was blind with revenge and rage.
Old November 12, 2011, 02:57:47 AM
Volcarona

"Serkeon!" Mystery shouted. She took a deep breath. "I don't feel very well, I feel ill." Mystery was about to puke. After some seconds she couldn't see clear, then she fainted. Mystery felt like she was in a volcano. After some minutes she saw a vision with a volcano exploding. She was feeling all the hot from the lava like she was next to it. Then the vision continued with the story she was seeing before, but now the oshawott crushed to some rocks. She could feel Oshawott's pain. The Oshawott was injured a lot. Mystery didn't have much power even to open her eyes but she thought "I see a creepy story every time but with one more part." Mystery was wondering if that oshawott was her, and this island is the place she born, but the last thing she could remember was a city with water pokemon. No oshawotts and samurotts.

Last edited by lucarioLOVER; November 16, 2011 at 03:07:08 AM.
Old November 12, 2011, 06:53:20 AM
Floatzel

"Mmmmf!!!” Kikara spluttered. Her paws churned the water as she tried to swim out, but when her attempts failed, the deep, menacing and horrible waters engulfed her within. After several minutes Kikara began lose oxygen and her vision blurred as she and her body went completely limp. She wondered if Serkeon would pull her out, she still begged for mercy in her complex mind.

Last edited by ReshZek200; November 12, 2011 at 06:55:23 AM.
Old November 12, 2011, 09:09:25 AM
Landorus

Serkeon threw the Purrlion onto the bay and smiled menacingly. "Want some more of this fluffball?" Serkeon taunted, ears twitching. If she wanted more, she'd give this kitty cat more. Serkeon glared at the Purrlion. Serkeon sat down and licked her paws before cleaning her ears.
Old November 12, 2011, 09:23:46 AM
Floatzel

Kikara did not move, instead she tried to breathe and regained oxygen through her nose. While doing this it took Kikara some time to fully regain her lost oxygen, she would not rest until her closest friend -a female Snivy named Jitsuji- was reunited with her and protected her from this blood thirsty, revenge seeking electrike.
Old November 12, 2011, 10:29:34 AM
Regigigas

Xylv
Xylv approached the place of the scuffle, but as he reached there, he noticed that they had gone into the sea. Water-- his weakness.
Piff
Xylv looked to his right and saw an oshawott collapsed on the sand. Heh. I think I'll take this opportunity.
Walking over to the unconscious oshawott, he placed his hand on her forehead and whispered gently, "Are you alright? Don't worry, you're safe."
Is that true? the thought came to Xylv. Is anybody really safe out here?
Old November 12, 2011, 12:04:07 PM

Iko walked onto the beach and saw an Eevee and a Purrloin fighting and shouting at each other near the see. However, what really caught his attention was a collapsed Oshawott on the soft sand. The Oshawott looked like it had a fever and was already being helped by a Cyndaquil. Iko gathered several small stones and used Powder Snow on them. The rocks then became enveloped in a layer of ice and they looked like icecubes. Iko then took the iced rocks and wrapped them altogether in grass; forming a kind of ice pack. Iko walked over to the Cyndaquil and the fallen Oshawott and placed the ice pack on the Oshawott's forehead. Iko turned to the Cyndaquil, "Do you think she will be alright?"
Old November 12, 2011, 03:56:43 PM
Regigigas

Xylv
"She's not responding just yet, so I can't be certain" Xylv replied to the Cubchoo. "Get back, I've got this. You should...hm...I got it. Try freezing the water over there while those two are still above the surface. That ought to get their attention."
Old November 12, 2011, 06:13:51 PM
Landorus

Serkeon used Quick attack on the stunned Purrlion in the water. She hated this cat, or whatever this Pokemon was. Serkeon was at the point of not caring about this cat she was so irritated. Serkeon growled again, licking the berry juice on her face. Her tail whipped wildly. She barred her teeth.
Old November 12, 2011, 06:49:45 PM

"Those two!?" Iko looked at the fighting pair. "I can't be sure that they will stop fighting, but I can try (I have a bad feeling about this)." My name is Iko by the way." Iko watched the fighting scene; the Eevee and Purrloin were steaming mad. Willing to follow the Cyndaquil's oders, Iko walked near the edge of the sea. As soon as he saw the Eevee and the Purrloin leap out of the water, Iko used Powder Snow on the surface of the water, instantly freezing it into an ice rink. Iko watched as the entire area freeze; hoping to stop the Eevee and the Purrloin from fighting.
Old November 12, 2011, 06:58:26 PM
Landorus

Serkeon felt her paws being frozen. She growled, then quickly realized what she had done. She looked Purrlion. "I have a temper that gets lost easily. Sorry 'bout that." Serkeon said, trying to break free. Serkeon grunted and pulled but she was unable to get her paws free. "Oh Arceus this is NOT my day." Serkeon grumped.
Old November 12, 2011, 07:15:26 PM

Iko was glad that the duo ceased fighting, but then realized that he had cemented the Eevee's and the Purrloin's feet into the ice. Iko ran across the ice sheet in hopes of freeing them. Just before Iko made it near the Eevee, he tripped and faceplanted on the ice right in front of her. "Ow! Hey are you okay? I'm sorry if I froze you to the ice, I couldn't watch you two fight anymore." Iko used Fury Swipes and broke the ice from underneath the Eevee's feet while keeping the ice platform intact. "My name is Iko by the way."
Old November 12, 2011, 07:19:34 PM
Regigigas

Xylv
Happening to see a Starly circling above seeing the action, Xylv called out to her-- "Excuse me! Could you go check on that Purrloin? I think she might be frozen!"
Old November 12, 2011, 07:49:38 PM
Floatzel

Kikara felt ill, the cold weather had gotten to her, she didn`t move, 'Your telling me!' she agreed with the eevee silently. With her tail, Kikara slammed it into the ice and carved herself out as well as her feet. She felt severly numb as she sat there, watching them silently though she was cautious about them, “That was another pointless fight... But it is fine, I get the same way while I`m angered...” she began to trail off in thought, 'Oh well, at least i`m not as foolish as the Reshiram and Lugia who fought over a pizza.' she purred to herself.

Last edited by ReshZek200; November 12, 2011 at 07:50:40 PM.
Old November 12, 2011, 08:02:54 PM
Landorus

Serkeon laughed while headbutting the ice. She at least has a good sense of humor. Serkeon thought. Her head hurt from all of the smashing into thee ice. She tried simply lifting her paws out of the ice, but the ice was too think for Serkeon's feet.
Old November 13, 2011, 03:19:18 AM
Volcarona

"Who's there?" Mystery said seeing that cyndaquil. "Hot, very hot" Mystery was so warmed that she felt like smelting. "Please help me cyndaquil." Mystery was about to faint again but she was trying to be awake. She succeeded on that but soon she will faint again.
Old November 13, 2011, 10:43:30 AM
Landorus

Serkeon finally broke the ice. Serkeon slid onto the bay and saw some other pokemon. But the one that really charmed her was the Chubchoo. He must've frozen the sea. She walked over to them. "What are your ames?" Serkeon asked like some warrant officer.
Old November 13, 2011, 11:05:15 AM
Regigigas

Xylv
Oh, she's awake! Wait, no, she's fading again. Have to do something fast, um...
Feeling the oshawott's forehead, Xylv noticed she had a high fever, and did his best to run through his thought process to reach what seemed like a logical conclusion.
Fever. Her body temperature is too high-- why is that? Um...oh! Lack of superficial heat! Her body raises its own heat to compensate, but that's not good for her. I need to raise the heat around her...right? God, I have no idea how that makes sense...! Um...SCREW IT!
In a completely panicked action, Xylv picked up the oshawott in a full-bodied embrace and used Heat Wave, hoping that the unnatural heat around her would break the fever.
Old November 13, 2011, 11:14:06 AM

"My name is Iko" Iko replied to the Eevee. "I got here not that long ago when I saw you and that Purrloin fighting. So whats your name?"
Just as Iko said that, he felt the temperature rise on his right side. When he turned right, Iko saw Xylv embrace the Oshawott in a thermal tornado. The warm tornado reached the clouds and seperated them.
Old November 13, 2011, 11:43:55 AM
Landorus

"My name is Serkeon!" Serkeon shouted. The wind was a howling dog. Serkeon used her tail trying to ward off the heat, but the effort was futile.
Old November 13, 2011, 12:01:45 PM

Iko couldn't stand the heat any longer, he really disliked fire. Without hesitation, Iko used Powder Snow on the ground, making a moderately sized igloo. Iko sprinted inside the frigid home and placed his Ice Gem in a corner. Iko poked his head outside the igloo and shouted, "Feel free to come inside Serkeon! Anyone else is free to come inside too."
Old November 13, 2011, 12:10:53 PM
Regigigas

Ciidn /// Laexin
Laexin felt a strange heat coming from where she had sent the Starly, and Ciidn had soon noticed it as well. They could see Xylv with his arms wrapped around an Oshawott, and the heat emanating from the two was visible.
"What does that idiot think he's doing!? He's gonna kill that oshawott!" Snapped Laexin.
"Wait." remarked Ciidn. "I think he might be on to something. I don't know if it's going to work, but, maybe..."

Xylv
No more strength. He couldn't keep his own body temperature up now. Xylv let go of the Oshawott and fell over backwards. Shivering violently, he felt himself getting colder. Damn. That's all I've got. It better have worked...
Xylv just lay there silently-- still conscious, but with no energy to even move.
Old November 13, 2011, 12:11:52 PM
Shaymin

Cybian the Electrike
Hearing the question about names Cybian said, "Oh hey, I am Cybian" That's what Cybian said running to the other pokemon from their past location on the beach, he was way to distracted by the flailing Starly in the sky. Finally he decided to put a stop to the flailing. He howled loudly getting the Starly's attention. "HEY YOU COME DOWN HERE!!!"

Milaika the Starly
Milaika seemed dazed, "Wait, what?" She was too desrtacted scouting the land from above. She landed next to the Electrike, "Hi everyone, I am Milaika! Who are you?"
Old November 13, 2011, 12:42:27 PM
Regigigas

Laexin
"Did you see anything? What's going on out there?" Inquired Laexin, still trying to come across as assertive.

Ciidn
"Hey, both of you, chill." Ciidn directed toward Laexin and Cybian. "Milkaia, right? Nice to meet you, I'm Ciidn. Now...what exactly were you doing out there? Did..." Ciidn looked over at Laexin, "wait, what's your name?"

Laexin
She was about to make a snide remark, but looking at the complexion of her questioner, she felts strangely safer and cooled down her temper slightly. "Right, yeah, that's important, isn't it...? Er, I'm Laexin. You said you were Ciidn, right?"

Ciidn
Nodding softly at Laexin, Ciidn then turned back to Milkaia. "So, did Laexin send you over there?"
Old November 13, 2011, 12:59:56 PM
Landorus

Serkeon was about to come inside, but the Heat Wave stopped. Serkeon came inside anyways. The freezing temprature chilled Serkeon for a moment, but her thick coat made it not long for her to get used to the temperature. The sun was irritating her anyways. "Nice Igloo you have Iko." Serkeon complemented.
Old November 13, 2011, 01:29:46 PM
Shaymin

Milaika

"My name is Milaika! Not Milkaia! But it is all good." She took a deep breath, "It looks like forest for a few miles, but suddenly there in a mountain that cuts off the whole island, it divides the island, SPLIT! There actually seems to be very little land on this side of the island."

Cybian

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYIN' CHILL TO ME FOR!" The short tempered Electrike said to Ciidn.

Last edited by teamplasma; November 13, 2011 at 01:30:47 PM.
Old November 13, 2011, 01:31:56 PM

"Thanks Serkeon!" said Iko as he carved out a window. "Do you know why all the pokemon gathered onto the beach? Also, everyone seems to be pairing up for exploration teams, do you think we should become a team Serkeon?" questioned Iko.
Old November 13, 2011, 01:38:32 PM
Shaymin

Cybian

Cybian then looked over to an igloo with a whole in the side, there was a Cubchoo poking his head out of it asking a shocking question, "HAHA NO!!! It does seem like a good idea for exploring teams, but team Serkeon, I don't think so. We need to stick together, you don't know what is on this island and how powerful it is!"
Old November 13, 2011, 01:59:47 PM
Landorus

Serkeon thought. Both of them were right. "Hmm... I'll think of something that might be a great idea that doesn't mean separating from you guys." Serkeon said. Hmm, maybe I could go with Iko, but I can't just abandon everyone. Argh, what to do! Serkeon then came up with a great idea. "I know! Maybe Iko and I can work as a group!" Serkeon suggested.
Old November 13, 2011, 02:12:27 PM
Shaymin

Cybian

"That is what I was saying, that Cubcho, which I am guessing is Iko, said that he is forming team with you and him, Serkeon. And if it is just that then there my be a massive pokemon that will attack you,like I said, 'we don't know what is out there'!"
Old November 13, 2011, 02:18:18 PM
Landorus

Serkeon rolled her eyes. "No, me and Iko work together both of us and we don't need to get separated from everyone!" Serkeon said, rolling her eyes.
Old November 13, 2011, 03:03:59 PM
Shaymin

"This is confusing!" Turned to the others for opinions.
Old November 13, 2011, 05:12:13 PM

"Its not like we are going to go on an adventure by ourselves" Iko said to Serkeon "We're just going to stick together if something bad comes up." Iko then realized that he hadn't eaten ever since he had been in the dark forest. He pulled out a Big Apple and a few Oran Berries. "You want some Serkeon?" asked Iko.

Last edited by Reuniclus; November 13, 2011 at 05:18:24 PM. Reason: To avoid confusion >,<
Old November 14, 2011, 02:38:21 AM
Landorus

"Sure!" Serkeon said to both questions. She nibbled an Oran Berry. She thought about the taste. Sourness, Sweetness, Bitterness, Spiciness, and Dryness all mixed together to create some kind of weird yet amazing taste in Serkeon's mouth. Serkeon liked this taste and continued nibbling the berry.
Old November 14, 2011, 06:15:57 AM
Volcarona

Mystery suddenly felt very well, like she never fainted. "Hi. Thanks for doing that. I feel better!" Mystery said very happy. "Huh? An igloo on a beach? That's very weird. Anyway I'm Mystery. Wait did I say that before? I'm confused." Mystery said with a weird expression on her face. She was wondering what's going on with her. One moment she is sick and the other is fine.
Old November 14, 2011, 01:20:24 PM
Landorus

Serkeon poked her head out. The confused Oshawott looked fine. Serkeon walked over to her and nudged her lightly. "Glad to see you're better." Serkeon said with a monotonous tone in her voice. Serkeon looked at the Cyndaquil laying down. "Did you make that heat wave?" Serkeon asked. "That was blazing!" Serkeon said. On the ground, a cooked berry was laying down; burnt almost to ash. I outa stay out of this guys way! I don't want to end up like that! Serkeon said.
Old November 14, 2011, 01:45:36 PM
Regigigas

Xylv
Grunting a little to get up, Xylv answered the Eevee who addressed him. "Uh...y-y-yeah...I'll be fine...that just t-took a lot out of me...oof"
Seeing as it was useless trying to get up after having pulled that, he let his head hit the sand again. "Good to see you're doing better, Mystery. And, uh...your name?" he said addressing the Eevee.
Old November 14, 2011, 01:50:01 PM
Landorus

"My name? It's Serkeon. What in the name of Arceus is yours?" Serkeon asked grumpily.
Old November 14, 2011, 02:04:10 PM
Regigigas

Xylv
Me? I'm Xylv, I...oh my...
Do you see that out there? That giant white...I don't even know what it is! Whatever it is, I'd rather not take any chances. Can you get everyone over there?" He begged, pointing over where Ciidn, Laexin and co. were.
"Oh, one more thing. Can someone carry me...? I can't move..."
Old November 14, 2011, 02:51:34 PM
Shaymin

Cybian

Cybian looked at the melted igloo, sucks to suck he murmured. It was probably from that freak heat wave, they are always causing trouble!!! Cybian laughed at the joke he made to himself then ran over to the Cyndaquil that was stiff as a board and picked him up by the neck, "Where you wanna go?"
Old November 14, 2011, 02:56:19 PM
Regigigas

Xylv
Gathering all of the strength he could, he raised his hand weakly and pointed over toward the group and murmured "over there, if you would...ugh..."
Old November 14, 2011, 03:02:42 PM
Shaymin

Cybian

Trotted over to the destination of choice. He glanced back to see the lone Starly flying shortly behind.
Old November 14, 2011, 03:38:09 PM
Regigigas

Laexin /// Ciidn
"What is that Purrloin doing!? HEY! GET OVER HERE!"
"Okay, you need to cool down. Ugh, it's back and forth for me right now, isn't it...?" (***OC I feel your pain, Ciidn. -_-')

Xylv
"Why is she just sitting there. Come on... get over here..." Xylv murmured quietly while arriving at the destination.
Old November 14, 2011, 03:47:21 PM

Iko poked his head out of the now-melting igloo he built, but then looked up in awe. Near the igloo stood a tall Reshiram and a tiny Purrloin. Iko's heart stopped as he saw the Reshiram breath fire into the air. Fire was one of Iko's weaknesses. "Why is that Purrloin standing in front of a deadly Reshiram? Is she crazy!?" Iko thought to himself. Iko picked up his ice gem and ran to where Xylv and his other friends were. Iko was unsure if the Reshiram was friendly or hostile.
Old November 14, 2011, 03:56:04 PM
Regigigas

(***OC: ReshZek has removed Reshiram from the story. The RP will continue as such.)
Old November 14, 2011, 04:18:42 PM
Floatzel

Kikara obediently walked back until she reached the warm, hollow igloo and sat down beside Laexin. While wondering what big pokemon were out there, she saw all of the pokemon`s gazes aimed towards her and froze. She fluffed up twice her size and breathed slowly, not daring to move or talk or even doing anything for that matter.
Old November 14, 2011, 04:39:43 PM
Landorus

Serkeon trotted in and looked at the growling Purrlion. "Don't be afraid of these Pokemon my friend. They're all really nice!" Serkeon said kindly. Serkeon really didn't know any of them, but at least Serkeon was being pervasive to the Purrlion. Serkeon curled up onto the floor, with her tail touching her nose. She looked at everyone else. She quickly relized there were a lot more people that she expected.
Old November 14, 2011, 05:27:46 PM
Regigigas

Ciidn /// Laexin
"Wait, how are we suddenly in an igloo? I thought it was over there." Ciidn pointed out.
Laexin turned toward Ciidn and snapped quietly, "Ssh! You're breaking the fourth wall!"
"Wait, what does that mean?"
"...never mind..."

Xylv
Feeling the surprising warmth of the igloo he had been placed in, he felt his body temperature increasing. He was slowly able to get up and look around to find that everyone was there.

Ciidn
"So everyone's arrived, I see...about time..."

NEW CHAPTER
(***Setting Change: Everyone is now inside the igloo on the shore and in perfect condition. They still have no idea about where they are or how they got here, however, and the story continues as such...)
Old November 14, 2011, 05:36:02 PM
Shaymin

Milaika
So lets got everyones name right!" Milaika suggested, "My name is Milaika!"

Cybian

Cybian grunted, he thought they were done with this crap! "Well I am Cybian, I like leading and having my own land." he said all snooby-like. That was THE LAST time he was saying it!
Old November 14, 2011, 05:45:04 PM
Regigigas

Laexin /// Xylv
Oh, crap. He's going to take authority, isn't he? Laexin and Xylv thought simultaneously.

Laexin
Not if I can help it. I can't just let him do that, or people will think I'm weak.
"Cybian, right? Let's just get something clear. You have no authority over me until I see the qualities of a leader, which do not include claiming authority. Understood?"

Ciidn
This is just not going to end, is it?
"So, ANYWAY, I'm Ciidn, as I'm sure I've said to a lot of you already. What about you?" He said, directing his attention toward Laexin.

Laexin
Delivering an icy glare to Ciidn then back to Cybian, Laexin muttered her name just loud enough that everyone could hear.

Xylv
Feeling like he was caught in the middle of a crazy mess, he tried to break the tension by introducing himself, but then found himself talking strangely. "Right then I'm Xylv nice to meet you all and you are?" directing himself toward the Purrloin who had been sitting nearby, saying really nothing since she had entered.
That...was just awkward. Nice one.
Old November 14, 2011, 05:55:59 PM
Shaymin

Cybian

"HEY! AT LEAST I AM BEING TRUTHFUL!!! I AM TELLING YOU THINGS ABOUT ME!" Cybian barked.

Milaika
"Lets cool down!" God this is awkward "Umm, you,"looking at the Eevee "W=will you introduce yourself?"
Old November 14, 2011, 07:22:37 PM
Kyurem

Tyler, the Riolu
On the far edge of the beach, Tyler was seen near a cave, enjoying the cool sea breeze.
"Ahh. This is nice." He said to himself, picking up a small, smooth rock from the sand and tossing it into the sea. Tyler was taking a stroll after a day in the forest with his buddy, Munchlax.
"Hey, where did Earl go?" Tytler asked, searching frantically for him.
He turned around where he heard a familiar voice yelling in the distance.

Earl, the Munchlax
"Tyyyyyyleeeeeer! Where are you!" A lone Munchlax yelled, sprinting through the beach on his stubby legs. He was looking for his friend who left him behind on accident.
Oh! There he is! Earl sprinted towards Tyler, preparing to tackle him on the side. But right when he was about to grab him, he tripped on a small Krabby strolling around on the sand.
"Yeaaaawh!" He screamed, flying up in the air and then faceplanting down on the ground in front of Tyler.

"Oh there you are." Tyler smiled, helping his friend up.
"Yeah.. uh.. I-I got lost in the forest. So I retraced my steps, but you were gone!"
"Well, I just needed a walk real quick. Needed some fresh air, and the beach looked so nice. Let's walk, shall we?"

Tyler and Earl strolled off into the distance, talking about their various adventures and joking around.
"Hey, look at that!" Earl exclaimed, pointing to a weird, snowy dome in the distance.
"An igloo?" Tyler asked confused.
Both of them ran to the igloo, stopping at the entrance.

"D-do w-we knock or something?"
"I would say so." Tyler walked up, poking his head into the entrance.
"Hello? Anyone here?"
Old November 14, 2011, 07:25:40 PM
Regigigas

Ciidn
Hearing the reverberations of the knocking noise, he looked up and said to himself "Hm. Could've sworn everyone was here." Then enunciated "Uh, come on in! Lot's of us here!"
Old November 15, 2011, 03:53:54 AM
Shaymin

((For Shiny I think we all should say our pokemon))
Milaika the Starly
Was startled by the sudden, interrupting knocking. In came two new faces, a Munchlax and a Roilu. Why did we invite them in, we don't know if they were monsters.

Cybian the Electrike
At first he looked at them questioningly, who are these lad? "Hello! I am Cybian! Pleased to meet you, what is your name!" CRAP! He told himself he would never have to introduce himself again... 'But so what, these new people don't hate I yet so lets try to gain their trust!' He thought.
Old November 15, 2011, 04:30:45 AM
Volcarona

"Hello Pokemon!" Mystery said happily but deep inside she wasn't happy. She prefers to be alone. "My name is Mystery! I know it sounds weird. The last thing I remember is being in a water city with some friendly piplups and mudkips. I really have no idea where I came from. The mudkips found me lying on a beach and called me Mystery because it was a mystery how I was on that beach. My story is terrible! I still can't remember how I got here but something tells me I belong here." Mystery said to everybody. Everybody seemed shocked and Mystery asked the other pokemon politely: "So what's your names?"
Old November 15, 2011, 05:20:11 AM
Floatzel

----Kikara the Purrloin---- Kikara looked at him, her fur relaxing along her back and said nervously, “I am a-a-a P-Purloin a-and my name is K-Kikara....” she purred. 'I`m a nervous wreck.... They probably will think i`m a scardy-cat....' she thought. She tried to curl up with someone, a tough male, to make herself feel less insecure and feel protected, she chose Xylv and curled up to him. 'Please accept me...' she begged in her head.

Last edited by ReshZek200; November 15, 2011 at 05:20:40 AM.
Old November 15, 2011, 05:32:22 AM
Landorus

Serkeon realized how silly she looked. Serkeon was the only one laying in the middle. Everyone else was sitting next to someone. I hope Kikara stops being nervous Serkeon thought to herself. Serkeon's tail twiched once or twice before settling onto Serkeon's nose. When Serkeon wanted to be boring, she'd be boring. If she wanted to be angry, she'd be angry. "Have we all lost our memory other than our names?" Serkeon asked randomly.
Old November 15, 2011, 05:45:34 AM
Volcarona

"I actually remember a lot of moments of my life, not all though. I remember where I lived but no how I came here." Mystery said with a smile.
Old November 15, 2011, 10:42:02 AM

Iko along with the other pokemon were huddled inside the igloo he had built. When he heard that most of the other pokemon had lost their memory, he was baffled. "How did you lose your memory? Haven't you all been a pokemon your whole life?" Iko questioned.

Last edited by Reuniclus; November 15, 2011 at 10:42:40 AM.
Old November 15, 2011, 11:41:49 AM
Landorus

"Not me." Serkeon said, raising her head. "I was a human a while back, but can only remember that." Serkeon said. She curled back up. I can only remeber those two thigs. why can't remember anything else? Serkeon thought. She gave a soft sigh, before scratching some of the sand below her.
Old November 15, 2011, 12:42:11 PM
Regigigas

Ciidn
"You too, huh?" Ciidn said with an oddly grim voice. "Yeah, I don't remember much beyond the fact that I used to be a human. I'm actually quite certain of that detail, and that detail only. In fact, it took a while to dawn on me that I was in a completely new body. So...anyone else here used to be a human? Another species, even?"
Old November 15, 2011, 02:07:14 PM
Shaymin

Milaika the Starly

"No, you?" Looking at the 2 new members of the squad, "Whatwere you before you appeared on this island?"
Old November 15, 2011, 02:33:25 PM
Floatzel

Kikara purred and cuddled closer, not saying a word. She was greatly pleased.
Old November 15, 2011, 06:30:17 PM
Kyurem

Tyler, the Riolu
"Well, my name is Tyler. And this is my buddy Earl." He said, motioning Earl to introduce himself.

Earl, the Munchlax
"I-I'm u-u-uhh Earl. Hi..." Earl began to blush as he hid behind Tyler.

Tyler
"Uhh, yeah. Earl is kinda shy around new people. Anyways, I don't think any of us two were humans before." Tyler said, wondering why they would think that.
"We've been Pokemon all our lives. Anyhow, what brings you all here?"
Old November 16, 2011, 12:01:33 AM
Volcarona

"I was always a pokemon. How can a human turn into a pokemon? Also what's going on with this island, I see strange visions and it's like thriller movie, for me." Mystery said and she got again a headache. "I'm having a headache again."Mystery said and she lied on the ground. "DON'T LEAVE, HELP THE POOR POKEMON THAT LIVE HERE!" A strange voice told that to her. It was from her mind. She feels like she is connected to this island. "Guys, something says to me something. It says ON'T LEAVE, HELP THE POOR POKEMON THAT LIVE HERE! Is this talking about you or pokemon that live here are in danger?" Mystery said quickly to them. Mystery was still having that terrible headache. She wanted to know what's going on.