Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 31, 2011, 05:28:24 PM
Shaymin

I had a dream I was trapped by my friend, and she committed suicide as I was tied up
Old August 31, 2011, 05:29:37 PM
Landorus

I had a Dream Last night, and everyone I knew Transformed into a Pidgion.
Old September 4, 2011, 10:51:33 AM
Cyndaquil

I had a dream Last night thatI could walk on walls and change my past. It was pretty odd, but after I figured out it was just a dream I started having fun with my power xD
Old September 4, 2011, 11:00:45 AM
Shaymin

I dreamed that I was at church, and everyone turned into angels except me. I was a demon that was the devils right hand man
Old September 17, 2011, 08:47:04 PM
Volcarona

Lawl, I was in a dream where I saw VR members IRL. But they were nothing but silhouettes.
Old September 18, 2011, 05:42:13 AM
Regigigas

I had a dream where I was at school and this talking radio was giving me relationship advice. Then I told it I was gay and it freaked out and just stood there awkwardly for a while.

I know there was a lot more to the dream but I only remembered that last part...

Last edited by Leaftail; September 18, 2011 at 05:42:39 AM.
Old September 18, 2011, 06:11:23 AM
Shaymin

I had a dream that my band director was a serial killer.
Old September 18, 2011, 06:23:26 AM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRcHiNg12step View Post
I had a dream that my band director was a serial killer.
Your dreams are violent. Do you think everyone's out to get ya?

I had a drem where I made it to the 2011 VGC's. But I lost to the final guy because CRITICAL HIT. Did I mention the Pokemon were real? I forgot everything after that. It seemed more like a nightmare than a dream.
Old September 21, 2011, 12:43:30 PM
Mudkip

The past month's have consisted o my home being broken into, with me getting shot and or killed. Or my brother being abusive to me and or my dog.
Old September 21, 2011, 01:33:10 PM
Shaymin

Last night, I was in Vegas and lost all my money. Then I was taken in by a perfect family. I felt out of place and I kissed my adopted brother. He turned rebellious and his family blamed me. They shunned me and I was homeless
Old September 23, 2011, 07:00:06 PM
Volcarona

I daydreamt about watching Family Guy. It was probably the most terrifying dream I've had yet.
Old September 23, 2011, 07:37:55 PM
Kyurem

I had a dream that I was mountain biking in Turnbull Canyon with three other friends. We climbed up this tall hill that gave us a whole view of Downtown LA. We just looked at the city for a couple of minutes, when out of nowhere loud sirnes started blasting, and I noticed this large asteroid, or bomb, heading straight toward downtown.
My dream ended right after it collided with the city.

Pretty freakish dream...
Old September 24, 2011, 01:57:26 PM
Zoroark

i had this dream i was killing zombies with a minigun
i was fun even tho it was only a dream for 10 hours
Old September 24, 2011, 07:59:01 PM
Shaymin

I slept till like 1 so this may be hazy. I dreamed that I was dead, and the only person who visted my grave was my friend who plays trombone. Only he came. I was looking on my grave, and it said R.I.P Jane Doe, ?- 2011
Old September 24, 2011, 08:15:42 PM
Volcarona

Okay, there's some serious irony in the following dream, considering who I am, and more importantly, what I do.

I had a dream that involved Sonic 2. Only thing; I saw Darkrai being played as the main character. He was even in his own level called "Dark Void Zone". (No, I am not *****ing you.) I even remembered the "Darkrai got through Act 1" when he passed the signpost.
I had this dream back in 01'. It's a damn weird dream about a game modification.
I guess I'm Psychic?
Old September 24, 2011, 08:21:33 PM
Haxorus

i've been having very hopeful dreams recently (not going to go into detail because the dreams are extremely personal) no matter how depressed i've been.
Old September 26, 2011, 06:42:45 PM
Shaymin

I had a dream I was trapped in a room and there was a voice and all it was saying was, "shoot me."
Old September 29, 2011, 02:58:51 PM
Landorus

I had A dream and I went to some concert and Justin Beiber was their and I prank shouted :"Fire the tomato's!!!!!!" And everyone threw tomatos at him. When I woke up, I couldn't stop laughing for like, five minutes. Sounds strange, but If you jhad that dream and hated Justin Beiber then you would be laughing pretty hard as well.
Old November 12, 2012, 03:45:40 AM

Last night, I had a dream that I was in a Minecraft world and was getting chased by a Slenderman mob, who kept following me everytime I tried running away. There was something else that was trying to attack me in my dream, but I couldn't see it, it was a dark blob. When I got to a dark spot from where I was trying to hide from the Slenderman, I got hit continuously by that dark blob and died. In the text box on the lower left side, it read "You have been slain by a Mysoxia". I have no idea what a Mysoxia is or how I came up with it in my dream, it was just bizarre.

Last edited by Reuniclus; November 12, 2012 at 03:46:06 AM.
Old November 12, 2012, 06:52:20 AM
Shaymin

I had a nightmare too, but mine was a little more realistic. My whole family was sitting in the living drinking a strange beverage watching the TV. We all were concumed (not literally) by the TVs lights and such when my sister said that she had something to tell us. She stood up (Keep in mind she is 13 dating a 16 year old >_>) and said "I am pregnant with Gabriel's baby." I immediately was irate about the whole thing. I stood up and had a FIT! I yelled in her face calling her names and such, I was in a complete state of rage. So then my mom said she already knew that; my sister retorted with sassy slander. "What else did you do PAIGE (My sister's name)." She denied doing anything with anyone else, but then my mom listed a LOT of things she found out about her daughter... It was an intense and SCARY dream.
Old November 25, 2012, 03:40:38 PM

This was possibly one of the more bizarre dreams I've had in a while. About 3 hours earlier, I decided to take a nap, and I got a dream out of it. This dream came in three parts. At first, I was in a Kirby game with the Ice power up. I think I was in some sort of relay race, but I'm not sure. I remember Cyrus and Cat being in the 2nd part of my dream, but I don't remember what they did. All I remember was that Cat was standing on a hill....that's it. Oh, and in the third part of the dream, I got scared by Slenderman. As I was getting scared by him, Slenderman grew a face and became even more scary. o.o

Last edited by Reuniclus; November 25, 2012 at 10:37:25 PM.
Old December 7, 2012, 03:51:45 AM
Giratina

I had a pretty strange one, even though I don't remember a lot of the details. The major points were when I was at the aquarium with my class (and Suicune for some reason) and all of a sudden my 3DS broke into 2 halves. Y'know, just like most DS Lites. Somehow, it still worked, and then the 2 halves grew into 2 completely different DSes, although they were originals. Everyone was pestering me to see it, but I wouldn't let them. Later on, I was playing my saxophone, but that's all I remember.

Though not my dream, my friend had a funny dream where I was pregnant. I chuckled.
Old December 7, 2012, 03:05:20 PM
Volcarona

I had this dream where I was on this island. Strangely, I was someone of the opposite gender. I wore this red hoodie... I think I was the female Pokémon trainer from Pokémon Crystal, because my hair looked like hers... Anyways, I had this enormous submarine docked at this cliff, it was so tall and wide. Apparently, it was also my house. Lots of rooms and everything. Pretty cool. It was kind of a nice dream, I guess.
Old January 4, 2013, 06:59:44 PM
Volcarona

One of the dreams I got is I was in a white room that looks familiar, but I can't remember what place it is. Then I saw my science teacher and I was shocked that he appears in my dream. And he also notices me and look shocked that I was here. Then I woke up and getting ready for school. The strange thing is I was thinking about college and everything happening around me and thinking about my former science teacher is not as important as other things.

I did email him to update how am I doing in college, and you know what is strange? After having the dream, somehow he respond me back in 7am the next day. And he usually have to leave around this time for school (since he told the class he lives far away). And the fact he wrote that he was thinking about writing to me to see how I am doing in college (while also juggling with 4 kids, meetings, and taking charge in the school).

Another dream I had is it's in green and this is the first time I dreamt in one color. It was at my school library and there's a strange figure who is coming from the hall and move forward. I couldn't recognize their faces and their figure isn't clear. This is the sign that I should stop procrastinating since lately I have been doing that in the library. That, and sometimes I feel that someone is watching me even when there's no one when I leave the library to go back to my dorm.
Old January 19, 2013, 12:44:23 AM
Giratina

It's funny how I begin to type this right before I go to sleep

A month or two ago I had a dream about a fake cousin of mine. I forget her name, either Victoria or Veronica (Probably the former, I like the nickname Vicky). She was a witch, and she said I'd be an amazing DJ for some reason as she lulled me to sleep. In my dream within a dream, I was another dude (Mark, I think) in a high school on some sort of secret mission that I remember nothing about except for me ending up in the dude's locker room. When I woke up in my dream, my mom and I had just found out that Vicky stole most of our valuables in the night, plus my mom's Mustang. Then I woke up for reals in the middle of her rage.
Old January 29, 2013, 06:52:00 AM

I dreamt that TurtwigX and TPM became Global mods. I was on the computer on VR in my dream and I saw that their names were green.

...don't quote me on this, but I think I also saw Cat's name become yellow; so he was a Zoro-bot.
Old February 4, 2013, 06:55:08 PM
Volcarona

This morning, I was dreaming about visiting to my high school and I wasn't able to get in because the front desk rejects me. Then I went to my middle school and went to a room with a green and black checker theme and I couldn't figure out the color of the wall for some reason. The chairs were arrange in a way where I am the center of the attention. Then I saw my former middle school teacher with students in the room. I asked her if she knows where my science teacher is and she said she has no idea. Then I wander around the school and I saw my former science teacher with a broken right arm and the bones are visible. He told me that his uncle died and he was in the army for him and got an injury.

I woke up from that dream and I was feeling really anxious and I have a sudden urge to visit my high school again and see my science teacher. I hate dreams that cause me to become nervous or hit my leg in the bed which makes me wide awake.
Old July 1, 2013, 08:51:08 PM
Floatzel

I had a dream when I was maybe six that I was sitting on a telephone pole talking to my cousin and a tyrannosaurus walked over and ate us. It doesn't make sense to me either.

More recently, I had a dream I was in a library. It was mostly darkened, with a spotlight shining on a chess table where the male me was playing against some guy, with several other kids watching. I think I won, but I don't remember it well enough to be certain. I got up to go to the bathroom, and as soon as I left the light I was female. I didn't seem to notice. I walked down a row of bookshelves to see Nosferatu standing at the end. He tilted his head and all went black. I then found myself walking down another row and finding another corpse-like vampire. This happened maybe six times. Then I woke up, terrified for some reason.
Old July 1, 2013, 09:34:38 PM
Kyurem

I had a weird dream recently where it was the first day of school, and all off me teachers were predisposed to hating me. They would hurl rulers/textbooks/markers at me, insult me, tear up my notes, and some even bullied me so much as to push me into the mud and then lock me out of the classroom. It was a really messed up nightmare...but thank god it was only a nightmare.

Also the other students seemed to not want to talk to me, but I guess that's just dream logic.
Old July 1, 2013, 10:18:59 PM
Celebi

I had a dream where I entered a talent show as a comedian. However as the time approached for me to perform, I became shy and refused. My dad tried to push me onto stage but I ran away to the Arctic (?) and shimmied along the edge of a cliff. I soon found out he was chasing after me, but then we both soon found out a gigantic yeti was chasing us too. I remember there was an ice waterfall coming up but we never got it to it before I woke up.
Old July 7, 2013, 07:48:48 AM
Charizard

Just this morning, I had a dream that I was walking in a forest- but it was more like a maze. The trees were tightly pack to make paths, and random billboards would pop up to stop me. Eventually, I came to a house with a circular-ish (I don't really recall >.> ) window on the floor. I stood on it, fell through it. Landed in a dark pit, and I swear the game over theme from Wild Arms 2 started playing. Until I awoke, that is.

I don't know what to make of this.

Last edited by Pokemanmdj; July 7, 2013 at 07:49:25 AM. Reason: spelling errors yey
Old July 7, 2013, 11:26:59 AM
Linoone

I once had a dream where I fought Bill Nye on top of a Giraffe to the opening theme of Soul Eater. Yeah.... that's pretty much it.
Old July 10, 2013, 12:37:23 PM
Celebi

This isn't exactly a dream, but I woke up last night and saw Slenderman's Head behind my bed. I freaked out and nearly wet myself but I touched it and it was just my head rest.

I've never been more scared in my life.
Old July 10, 2013, 01:05:36 PM
Administrator

I had a dream that felt like a movie last night. First, this group of people climbed a mountain, but the wind almost pushed them off at the top. When they got back down, they realized their car had been burned and had to stand by the road hitchhiking. Several cars drove by over the next couple minutes, and they explained how they had to get home to the city down the road. As everyone was going to the same place, they decided to go together as a caravan and hooked their cars up like a train. They sang "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" the whole way there.
Old July 11, 2013, 09:15:15 AM
Haxorus

I had the weirdest nightmare last night... It started off what seemed like a field trip with my friends and I, and I remember having packed too much while moving on with them, so I went off to drop a backpack or something by a building. As I was moving to meet up with my friends, some people started shooting at me with what seemed like either real or airsoft guns, I can't remember. and I remember I had knifes and started rushing at me with them, and out of no where I found this huge sword and fought them off somehow. Cut to what seemed to be the first day of school, I saw some of the kids getting in trouble by one of my... middle school teachers? .-. And so then I walked over to another room, had a little conversation with someone and laid down. And then one of the guys that I sensed was threat walked over and... did a certain thing with their knife to me which I won't go into detail with... I probably didn't make it sound that bad, but it was actually pretty scary... I've been partially traumatized ever since I woke up...
Old August 13, 2013, 05:32:24 PM
Giratina

I had a dream that really annoyed me. It was a few months ago, but I just remembered and it angers me to this day.

I was running down a long futuristic hallway. I was fully aware that I was dreaming, so I thought "Hey, maybe this is my first lucid dream!" I decided to roll with it before I destroyed the dream world I knew nothing about. A woman was chasing me, I believe she was a cyborg. I ran as far as I could, and then I hit a dead end. She looked like she was about to kill me when I said "Oh no, this is MY dream! Earthbend!" I raised my arms as I said that but nothing happened. And she just looked at me. I tried it many times until I got frustrated and gave up. I killed myself so I could wake up, since APPARENTLY it's the only part of my dreams I can control.

Thinking back on it, I probably could've been a Waterbender or a Firebender. I need to start lucid dreaming :I
Old August 15, 2013, 01:43:47 AM
Volcarona

I had a dream that I fell asleep while walking and drinking starbucks and I ended up spilling it across several aisles (?) in the store I was at. When I woke up a while later they made me clean it up, after it had hardened. At first I was scraping it off with a green pen but that was just getting green everywhere so I decided to switch to coloring it away with a white pencil. But then THAT got green ink on it, so I had to switch to a new white pencil (???). Eventually I got to the last aisle and there was a dead frog there so I couldn't just color it white anymore and I ended up asking my chemistry teacher to help. Then I woke up.

Last edited by randoguy101; August 15, 2013 at 01:44:40 AM. Reason: clarity
Old October 28, 2013, 06:44:39 AM
Giratina

I've been having these strange recurring dreams for the past week. They always start the same... me in either my house or a friend's house, and I'm hanging out with a few of my friends. Only, I've never met any of those people before (save for 1, who I've been dreaming about for the past few months.) Last night's even had some guests from VR, which I thought was a nice touch.

And that's when things get strange. A weird noise is heard or someone gets sick and goes to the bathroom... someone always leaves the room. And I go to the kitchen, because I'm a hungry fat dude. The person who left, usually a girl, then shows back up and starts transforming into an evil spirit. She'd pull out a knife or some other weapon, and try to end my life. At this point there's a key item, something that smashes against something else to wake me up. So we fight a little and right before I'm about to die something smashes against the window, light pours in, and I'm in my bedroom awake.

I don't know why I'd have so many closely related dreams... I feel like I'm having visions of some sort...
Old October 28, 2013, 09:13:34 AM

I had a dream last night where Turt was tutoring me for Calculus. I can't remember much, but every time I got a question wrong, he'd whack me on the head with a candlestick. D;
Old October 28, 2013, 09:21:37 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuniclus View Post
I had a dream last night where Turt was tutoring me for Calculus. I can't remember much, but every time I got a question wrong, he'd whack me on the head with a candlestick. D;
Hey, I quite like this dream~ It's so... me.

I'm sure you know you were on of the special guests in my dream. Your image was hazy and you disappeared near the middle, but I could still recognize it was you.
Old October 29, 2013, 03:45:59 AM
Joltik

I had a dream about the original super mario bros with entirely different and long levels
By the time I reached 2-2 I heard a ringing and everytime that ringing occurred mario picked up a coin. I woke up and figured out that the ringing was my alarm clock.
Old April 18, 2014, 05:30:18 AM
Giratina

I've been having the weirdest sets of dreams since I've been down here. Especially since I stopped dreaming for a while.

-One time I was hanging out with Cat and we spent the whole day making mischief.

-Me and Algae and some of my other school friends were in my room here in Georgia with Ringo Starr, and we were laughing and joking about stuff I don't remember. I can only recall him humming "Don't Pass Me By" and asking "Oh, is that a Beatles tune?" Then he mysteriously left and I ran at breakneck pace to his car to ask him to be my new best friend.

-A regular day at school, something that could probably have happened in reality. It was the day before spring break and we were hanging out in the bandroom, and I went out for something and saw some familiar faces. A lot of... regular school things that I don't want to talk about were happening and I was just standing there eating my Goldfish.

Then somehow I downloaded a PDF and woke up. These dreams are really starting to upset me, and I wish they would stop. Especially because I don't have Goldfish.
Old April 18, 2014, 06:26:45 AM
Keldeo

There's a joke that after a while programmers start to dream in code, and that actually started happening to me. I think somewhat regularly, though I don't exactly remember my dreams all that clearly. Either way, last night I had a dream I was literally running through blocks of code in some IDE, sort of comic-book-style. Woke up before I got anywhere meaningful, though
Old April 20, 2014, 07:24:12 PM
Giratina

I had 2 more before I left Georgia.

-I was going to my girlfriend's house to finalize prom details and suddenly her place turned into a giant Japanese teahouse that her father said was to "help train her polite skills" or something. That scene quickly changed to a Melty Molten Galaxy-esque mountain where I died constantly until I woke up.

-It was me, my mom, and my grandmother near my mom's car in a driveway getting ready to head out on the road. Then suddenly there's this annoying sound in the air and everyone notices it but they can't put their finger on it.
I woke up to realize it was the alarm I had set. We left that day and that exact scene came true.
Old May 13, 2014, 04:45:00 PM
Joltik

I don't exactly remember what was my most recent dream, but the one that I remember is I was in the point of view of this child that always dressed in white; more specifically a simple sleeveless dress. Probably around ten years old too. So she's walking around in some sort of store and there's this huge commotion about a room in the back having corpses stripped of their skin and she starts to run for reasons that I don't remember. The store does a lock down and suddenly there's a ton of police roaming in the dark, looking for her, even though she knows she's not the one who put the corpses there. She's jumping on top of shelves with angel wings and whenever one of the people spot her, they start shooting at her, but never hit her.

And that's all I remember.
Old May 14, 2014, 03:23:39 PM
Keldeo

My dreams have been getting weirder. Two days ago there was one where I had to run a cross country race, but didn't have any shoes so I tied encyclopedias to my feet. But they kept falling off and I ended up running a 32-minute 5K.

Yesterday there was one where I had a dream my computer had a virus. And when I woke up I thought it was real, and . . . yeah.

Tonight should be interesting.
Old May 16, 2014, 04:03:38 AM
Haxorus

I've had atl east 2 dreams this week in which my 3DS has been lost or destroyed in various circumstances. I'm started to get kind of worried... The first was one in which I can home from school, and it was just snapped in half, the long way, not at the hinges. The second was when I was at some sort of sale or store, and there was a bin of portable consoles, some GB, but a couple 3DS XLs, like mine. I took mine out of my pocket, to look around or something, and I forgot to pick it back up. I was walking around for a bit, and a lady told that the store was closing. I go to pay for what I had, and I ask the guy if he has found any 3DSs lately. He said no, and I walked out with 2 GBAs, one currently running Pokemon Heartgold.

I'm really concerned about the future of my 3DS now.

Last edited by blueumbreon; May 16, 2014 at 07:43:03 AM.
Old May 17, 2014, 09:18:56 AM
Kyurem

Let's see... last night?

A nigh-impossible-to-kill zombie, a speeding truck carrying nothing, and having to chase said truck on foot and somehow managing to keep up because you have super speed, falling, crashed airplanes, inexplicable feudal China, reloading saves.

This doesn't make any sense.
Old October 15, 2015, 01:05:47 PM
Keldeo

Uh, had a dream that Cat (or at least, someone named Scott Cheney) died and Giancarlo Parimango as at his funeral. (I dunno where he came from, I watch like one of his videos every three years.) Then I woke up and it took me a little while to realize that didn't actually happen.

How.
Old October 15, 2015, 08:58:23 PM
Administrator

I seem to regularly (once every two weeks) have a dream where something bad happens and I have to face the consequences (I can never remember the specifics, but it changes each time), and I will lay in bed for an entire hour afraid that I will have to deal with that until I finally wake up and realize how silly it was that I actually thought that I did whatever. I think it might be things like getting fired, going to jail, crashing my car, and similar.

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; October 15, 2015 at 09:01:58 PM.
Old June 23, 2016, 08:48:51 AM
Keldeo

Uh, I had a dream about finding arc lengths in circles. Why.