Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat

Notices

Search this Thread
Old March 19, 2014, 10:15:25 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonite View Post
AP CS is my favorite test of all time. Have fun!

University Physics 1, on the other hand . . . urgh. How many times is it possible to restate exactly F = m*a?
There really are too many force equations, it's totally ridiculous. Luckily they're usually reserved for specific situations so it's not a total nuisance.

Let's see...I got a lot of practice sheets to do in preparation for the AP Calculus test, I have a stock portfolio to work on for Economics, I have a bunch of homework to do for Physics, and finally I have to do an analytic paper on King Lear...well, it's not the worst I've had but it certainly is tough.

Whoever tricked me into believing that second semester of senior year was easy is a jerk.

EDIT: Didn't notice you were taking AP Computer Science. That's cool! I took the class two years ago and it was one of the more enjoyable classes I've taken in my high school life.

Last edited by GrassPokemonFTW; March 19, 2014 at 10:17:34 PM.
Old April 21, 2014, 08:32:48 PM
Giratina

So we had this little thing to do for AP Lit over spring break that I actually PLANNED on doing because it involved a Literary Terms Jeopardy, but I forgot to put it in my computer bag before I went to Georgia. So today I had to handle;

1. 5 page long book summaries
2.Projects for 5 different literary elements
3. Finding a literary terms list to study for Jeopardy
4. Defining and finding several different types of poetry.

But I actually got most of it done and I'm only cheating on one part so I actually feel good about myself for once. I'm totally not right at all, but I feel great!
Old May 19, 2014, 05:01:40 PM
Joltik

Well, I do have some Calculus homework I should be doing right now but I'm goofing off here in VR. Nothing too complicated, just finding derivatives of functions in my head. (I say, as I fail the class xD)
Old June 6, 2014, 01:38:24 AM
Mudkip

Ugh, I'm up so late to finish up my Math Methods in Physics homework. Variational Calculus is so annoying to do.

I also have two finals to study for next week also. I hate the quarter system.