Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Pokémon Sun and Moon

Notices

Search this Thread
Old May 26, 2017, 04:52:58 PM
Cyndaquil

Default Opinions on Alolan Forms?

What is everyone thoughts on Alolan Forms? I personally thought that they were a pretty cool idea. My favorite are Alolan Vulpix & Ninetales. I hope the concept of having Pokémon species change over time is not just reserved to the Alola region. I want to see this in the all of the generations from now on. Also, I really want them to expand past just the 1st Generation.
Old May 26, 2017, 10:22:11 PM
Administrator

Alolan Ninetales also happens to be my favorite of them. I'd certainly like to see the idea expanded to future generations, especially considering Pokémon like Shellos.
Old May 27, 2017, 02:37:21 PM
Keldeo

I'm conflicted. Try as I might I can't find any reason why they shouldn't exist other than "the only design of them I really like is Exeggutor, while Persian and a few others are just bad." Maybe they'll grow on me eventually, idk.
Old May 27, 2017, 03:32:45 PM
Cyndaquil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon View Post
Alolan Ninetales also happens to be my favorite of them. I'd certainly like to see the idea expanded to future generations, especially considering Pokémon like Shellos.
The Shellos line would a good candidate for a new variation form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonite View Post
I'm conflicted. Try as I might I can't find any reason why they shouldn't exist other than "the only design of them I really like is Exeggutor, while Persian and a few others are just bad." Maybe they'll grow on me eventually, idk.
I personally like them for the main reason that they bring new life to classic Pokémon. Let's be truthful, there are many Generation 1 Pokémon that have been forgotten and overshadowed by the popular ones, like Pikachu, the starters, legendaries, etc. Pokémon like Muk, Exeggutor, Marowak, and Dugtrio have not seen much attention in years.

Last edited by Aquablast064; May 27, 2017 at 03:33:06 PM.